Foolish Pride (Eminem Fanfic)

By suga_honey

Young Marshall Mathers and Natasia Wells meet each other one day at Natasia's job. She instantly felt attract... More

Chapter 1: Kissing What?
Chapter 3: Cute boy
Chapter 4: Candy and Beatboxing
Chapter 5: Commitment?
Chapter 6: Murder?
Chapter 7: "I always want you around."
Chapter 8: Something's Up or Down
Chapter 9: Betrayal
Chapters 10: Can I Help You Get Dressed?
Chapter 11: Maturing
Chapter 12: Trust
Chapter 13: Surprise!
Chapter 14: Blowing Kisses
Chapter 15: Breathless
Chapter 16: Nu-uh
Chapter 17: Remember...
Chapter 18: Smart Ass Mouth
Chapter 19: Bald Ass Naked
Chapter 20: Doritos Sound Like Dumptrucks
Chapter 21: Choke Me
Chapter 22: Marshall's P.O.V
Chapter 23: Marshall's P.OV (Part 2)
Chapter 24: Sassy Tassy
Chapter 25: Too Easy
Chapter 26: You and Me Both
Epilogue: Fresh Start?

Chapter 2: Hide n Seek

6.1K 125 55
By suga_honey

Song: Drug Ballad by: Eminem

"He said what?" Laurie squeals.

"He said, yeah, he liked what he saw." I repeat.

I told Laurie all about the cute white boy I saw today, I even told her how stupid I was not to get his name. She wasn't suprised about it. I've always had a thing for white guys.

Laurie wiggled her eyebrows at me. "Oooh, he liked what he saw." She says childishly, "I told you you're hot, but you never listen."

I roll my eyes, "whatever."

Laurie is pretty, I'll tell you that. She has pretty green eyes, blonde hair, and a fair complexion. She can get any guy, but the only problem with that, is that she's into girls.

"You already know you fine so stop playing yourself." She knudges me.

"Alright. Alright." I get up and stare into my mirror and evaluate my features. My eyes are a dark brown color, I have really full pink lips, light brown skin and curly natural hair that was pulled into a high puff.

"I just really want to see him again." I dodge the question and opened my eyes to look at her through the mirror only to find her green eyes piercing through mine.

"You'll see him again." She says determined.

I nod, "I guess. He knows where I work so if he's really into me he'd come back. "

She purses her lips while nodding.

"You know," I trailed, "he had to catch a bus that went down to 8 mile. I didn't even know white people lived down there."

"There's only a few white families there, that's where most of the white trash live though." Laurie says twirling a strand of her hair.

"Enough about this boy, it's time to start partying!" She screeches throwing her hands up. She started swaying her hips and a smile broke onto my face as I copied her laughing.

She goes to her closet while I continued dancing.

"You have to wear this dress." She points at the red dress that layed on my bed.

I shrug, "I don't know I was saving it for a special occasion."

"Fuck it! Special occasion my ass. This is a special occasion, you just met a boy you fell in love with at first sight."

"I'm not in love!" I point a finger at her accusingly.

"Well sorry. A boy you hope to get married to and have cute little juniors running around with." She corrects herself and I roll my eyes at her crazy ass.

"I'll wear it!" I grab the damn dress and shimmy out of my jeans and shirt.

"Damn it Tassy! I told you a hundred times already, don't change in front of me. You know what happens!" Laurie blocked her eyes with her hands.

"Sorry." I mutter sassily, "it's not my fault you're a horny lesbian." I stick out my tongue and gather my clothes and enter the bathroom.

After I put the dress on I walked out and showed it off. I twirl while nodding my head, "How does it look?"

Her eyebrows rose, "That dress fits you perfectly."

"That's because I bought it." I stop my modeling and look at her. She had changed while I was in the bathroom.

"You look good!" She was wearing this blue strapless dress that hugged the top part of her body and at the waist of the dress, it was more flowy and it stopped just below her ass. It wouldn't be considered appropriate but it looked pretty decent.

"Is it too short?" She asks turning to look at her ass.

I laugh. "Pull it down a little."

She pulls the bottom down and the dress made an attempt to cover her ass. "Better."

She smiles and I step in front of the mirror. My dress did show off my somewhat hour glass figure. My boobs were bigger than average but I didn't have too much butt.

The top part of the dress that covered my collar bone, was a black lace material and the bottom part of the dress was red and tight. The sleeves were long and stopped at my elbows. "Here." Laurie hands me my make up kit.

"Thanks." I apply my red lipstick on and eyeliner with mascara.

"Ready?" I hook my hand in hers.

"Yeah. You got the fake IDs?"

"Yeah."

****

"Hey girls." Darren greets us outside of the club. He was looking devishly handsome. His black hair was combed back a little and his green eyes looked bright.

"Hey Darren." Laurie waves.

"Hi." Is what I say. Yeah I know, I'm such a little girl. He flashes me a smile showing his cute dimples. My heart flutters at the sight. Laurie already knows that I have a crush on him, but she told me he's too young.

He's just seventeen, and I'm eighteen going to nineteen. She shoves me in my ribcage.

"Ah! What was that?" I yelp staring at her with wide eyes. She keeps quirking her eyebrow up and pointing her head at Darren who was staring at us with an amused expression.

"So you don't think I know you're talking about me?" He asks with a smirk.

"Forget it!" Laurie huffs and walks away with me in tow. After we got inside of the club the heat waves just hit me and the loud sound of music and smell of sweat filled the room.

Colorful strobe lights swept over everyone and everything. There was a DJ mixing tracks at the corner of the club. The bar was close to the DJ but far enough.

"I'm going to get a drink." Laurie says. Of course she's going to get wasted before we even get started. When she was out of sight Darren taps my shoulder.

"You wanna dance?" I smile and give him a nod in reply. He grabs a hold of my hand and drags me out onto the dance floor. I turn around and began to slow whine on him. His hands wrap around my waist holding me close to his body. We danced for a while and I decide to get a drink.

"I'm going to the bar." I say in his ears. He gives me a curt nod.

The party was going great and I was nearly wasted. I was swaying my hips around with a cup in my hand. I couldn't find Laurie anywhere so I gave up.

I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist. I have no idea who it is but being as drunk as I am, I move my hips on their crotch. I turn around to take a look at the guy's face and I immediately thanked God for sending this angel to me. It was a white guy with brown hair.

"Hey." I whisper. His hands stayed around my waist.

"Hey." The smell of alcohol hit my nose and I nearly flinched at the smell even though mine probably smelled the same.

"Come with me." He motions me towards the back door of the club.

"Why?" I ask with my eyebrows tightly pulled together. His big hand grabs a hold of mine and he steers me to the back exit of the club.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

He laughs and shuts the door behind us. The street light was off and it was pitch black. He pushes me up against the wall and kisses me.

I let him do it because he was hot and I was drunk as fuck so it didnt really matter.

His hands start rubbing all over me and he squeezes my ass then tries to unzip my dress. I realize what he was trying to do and something in me just didnt want to let him continue.

I push him away, and this just seems to trigger him. He slams my body onto the wall roughly, "Listen I dont want to make this any harder for the both of us!"

He pins both of my hands down above my head and that's when I began to panic.

"Rape! Rape!" I yell. He covers my mouth and socks me. A tear falls down my face and I whimper.

"If you scream again I'll fuck your pretty face up. You got that?" I nod slowly. He slides his hand down to my thighs and I squirm. He buries his head into the crook of my neck and I feel his hardness pressing against my stomach.

When he bucks his hips, grinding into me, I began thrashing around even more. Since his body is pressed against mine, I'm not able to move my legs.

When he lifts his lower half again I lift my knee up and knee him in the crotch. He groans and let's one of my hands go. "You bitch!" His hand was clutching where he was hit.

I smile when I realized my hand was free. I threw my fist into his jaw, hearing a satisfying snap. He steps away from me and grabs one of my wrists pulling me towards him. I try my best to get away from him but he kept a firm grip. A sharp stinging sensation hit my cheek and I stop everything.

"Did you just slap me?" I asked in disbelief. He smirked and begins to unbuckle his pants with one hand.

"No shit!" I can't believe he's sassing me. "I brought you here, and you're not leaving until I get what I want." He growls into my ear.
I spit in his face and he wipes it off glaring at me. His hand grabs something off of the trash can and he swings it at my head. The impact of the glass hitting my skull hurt like a bitch.

I fall to the floor and grip my head, letting out and ear wrenching scream of pain.

"Help!" I think tonight will be my last. God please forgive me for everything I've done. I never meant to cuss out my mother when she threw me out, or slap my father when he hit me.

Just please let me live, I'll change.

"Hey! Leave her alone." Thank God.

I'll post random pictures of Eminem on every chapter so here...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1.2K 20
A short love story. Eminem had the woman that he thought he wanted, until he didn't. He let her go. What if he shouldn't have? Thanks to @wonderfool...
123K 3.7K 60
In 2015 Marshall Mathers is Seven years sober and while he has taught himself, how to write, how to Rap and how to live without drugs and alcohol, th...
18.9K 409 39
In 2004, a young woman follows her boyfriend to Michigan as he pursues his dreams. During her time there, she forms a deep and meaningful friendship...
258K 5.4K 36
Kiana van Dyk is a 29year old that lives on her own and has a decent life. She thinks she's happy but that all changes after one night at the club af...