All I Ever Wanted 🖤🖤 Logan...

由 moon_child47122

•STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS• ____________________________________ Cataleya García, a former best friend of Chas... 更多

CHARACTER LIST/ A/N
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
PLEASE READ
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
PLEASE READ
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
UPDATE!!
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
Soudtrack

CHAPTER TWENTY

707 8 0
由 moon_child47122

The darkened sky became clouded as I was driving down the street lit road. A couple cars passed me before it started pouring rain. Thunder bellowed and lightning crashed. Headlights flashed against the windshield covered in ever so tiny water droplets as I drove miles away from Logan to get back to PCA. All that time I spent on my way back, I thought,

•How could he do this to me?

•Why me anyway?

•I should've listened to Chase and everyone.

•Why did I fuck up?

•Who was that girl? Mandi?

•How could I be so stupid to think I actually had a chance with someone there that gets a ton of girls and plays football AND basketball?

• I shoulda known he cheated on me that same night with that Chelsea girl at the hotel.

Tears welled up in my eyes, dropping into my lap and staining my pants as they caused my vision to become blurry. The more they formed, the more I wanted to punch something. Like that girl.

No Cat, it's not just her fault, it's just as much Logan's fault because he accepted the dare. I guess I was just a fucking chew toy to him.

I didn't even expect it, but then I realized by the time it was too late my feelings for him had increased and were now far too strong for me to just walk away and forget about him. PCA was now just ahead. I made my way into the parking lot and parked the car. I gathered my phone and my purse and fled for Fulton Hall. The wind hit me hard like a knife to the brain while the rain doused me within minutes. I could already begin to feel my dress starting to stick to my skin. Great and this little black dress was expensive. I had to get to my dorm room fast. But I was stopped by Cami.

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you. Cat, what happened to you? You're drenched and crying...?"

"I had a long day Cami, I'd rather not talk about it."

"Listen, Chase came by a little while ago and told me you and him aren't seeing eye to eye right now? What happened?"

"I'd really rather not talk about it right now." I urged.

But Cami continued to pressure me about it.

"Enough!" I snapped. "I don't need any of this right now just leave me alone!"

I ran to the room and Cami followed from behind, still urging me to tell her what the hell happened.

"I know there's something going on with you and Logan." She finally said.

"How do you know that when I never told anyone?" I hissed at her.

"You didn't have to. Your actions spoke it all. Plus at the party, I didn't wanna tell you but I saw you and him outside."

"Saw us do what?"

"Cat, you tell me."

"Clearly you didn't see if you want me to tell you."

" I saw you guys making out and feeling on each other, what more can I say?"

"No!" I gasped as my eyes bursted with more tears.

"Look, I tried to tell you he was no good for you. Chase did, Zoey did, everyone else that I currently can't think of."

"I don't need a lecture nor do I want one Cami!" I said in between sobs.

"You just need to know that he's not good for you."

"I already knew he wasn't."

"If you knew then why did you bother with him? And dating him for a month and keeping it a secret from us, especially from me. Me! Of all people! What happened to me being the one you vent to about boys?"

"Cami, this is different. He's different."

"Fine. I guess I don't understand. But I know this, you're in for it if you ever go back to him. And now that Chase doesn't wanna even associate with you, that scares me because I never pictured that being a reality. You and him were closer than him and I ever were. Why could I see it but you couldn't?"

"What do you mean? He cares about you too."

"Not as much as he cares about you. I can see it in his eyes."

"Are you talking about more than just a friend? Because that is not true he loves Zoey!"

"Figure it out dumbfuck!" Cami yelled and walked away.

Figure it out? What is there to figure out?

               Later That Evening

I had some studying to catch up on so I went to the lounge to find a familiar curly haired guy. Chase. I stood there contemplating if I should even try to convince him I was the least bit sorry. But I figured, what is the use of he hates me now. I walked past him to let him know of my presence, and that I wasn't scared in even the smallest amount to take anything he had to say to me. After having my heart thrown to the floor by Logan and losing Chase, I sure could tolerate the pain by now.

Sure enough, the blue eyed nerd I grew to love came up to me.

"Hey!" He stated. "I, I'm sorry I acted the way I did. Can we go somewhere more secluded to talk?"

Wow, that was easier than I thought. Here I thought getting his attention was gonna be prohibitive. But I was corrected by his approach. I was filled with curiosity on what he had to say, and relief that he was talking to me right now.

"Sure." I replied softly.

We went to mine and Cami's dorm room since Cami was with Lola at the mall. She left to get away from me knowing I'd be bitching at her for everything if she even attempted talking to me. Cami knew when I needed my space. Chase gestured me to sit on my bed so I did as he asked and let him speak his mind. He stood there thinking how to put his words into a way I'd understand. I could tell by his facial expression. His eyebrows would furrow and he would blink a couple times and pace the floor before he spoke when it was something serious inhabiting his mind.

"You wanna know the reason I got so upset?" He asked me.

"What is it?"

"First of all, I'm really sorry for just walking out. But the news was really shocking towards me. I've been doing a lot of thinking since I did that and I know now why I acted the way I did. I know why I'm so protective over you especially with Logan. I don't know if you noticed, but you know how I get when guys talk to you."

"I know, you're just trying to protect me so I don't get my heart broken."

"No Cataleya, I mean yes, yes I do act that way for that reason. But-"

"Cami's gonna be back soon."

I urged Chase to make his words quick.

"Cat, I know the way I acted was kind of uncalled for."

"More like extremely uncalled for." I interrupted.

"The point is, I get it. You like Logan maybe more than I'll ever know. Nor do I understand why you like him. He has his good moments but seriously why him?"

"Chase what do you need to tell me?"

"I can't tell you how many times I thought about this moment. Because I didn't wanna lose you as a best friend."

"Chase, you could never lose me."

"Yes I can."

"No you can't. Why would you ever think that you would lose me?"

"Because I love you!"

...

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
825K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...