Camp Cheng (CONTINUED)

By MyCrazyFandoms

Marinette's birthday has been going great- a trip to Spain, seeing her family camp, and- of course- the oppor... More

~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 13~
~CHAPTER 15~
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 23~
~Chapter 24~
~CHAPTER 25~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 27~
~CHAPTER 28~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 31~
~CHAPTER 32~
~CHAPTER 33~
~CHAPTER 34~
~CHAPTER 35~
~CHAPTER 36~
~CHAPTER 37~
unfortunately, hey

~CHAPTER 11~

778 34 21
By MyCrazyFandoms

A/N: Before you guys read the next chapter, I want you to please take a minute to look at the picture above. I mean it, please go and look carefully.

This is what my chapters look like before I have edited them.

Let me back up-

Okay, so everyone knows that you can't copy text on WattPad (for copyright reasons, of course).

So, the way I do it is:

1) Screenshot the chapter I need (in more than 1 picture of course)

2) Input it in my scanner app.

3) Copy the text and email it to myself so I can edit it here, on my laptop.

Well, as you can see, my phone's scanner app is pretty bad, or the screenshots were bad quality (I think it's the latter option though).

So the text comes out super weird- wrong letters, wrong punctuation, wrong grammar- I swear my Scanner App hates me.

So, if you think I am lazy, please just bear with me because, as you can see, editing is a lot of work.

DON'T GET ME WRONG, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE WHAT I DO!!!!

And I have NO intentions of stopping- AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

But I do have to balance this with my day-to-day life, which is REALLY jam-packed. I mean it.

I just wanted to say this so that you guys hopefully won't get mad if you think I'm lazy, or I hate doing this, or I can't be bothered. It's quite the opposite of everything I said, actually!

It usually takes me around 1-1 1/2 hours to edit, depending on how bad quality the screenshots are.

Anyway, thanks for the love this is getting!

Sorry for the super long A/N, btw. Thank you so much if you took the time to read this!

Let's get into it!

Reminder- Photos are not mine!

~

Marinette's POV

I woke up to a sudden stop from the bus. I tried to shift my head to look out the window but felt a heavy mass on my head. I cautiously turned to see ADRIEN AGRESTE sleeping on my head. I was so shocked that l jolted my head up, bumping my head on Adrien's and causing us major pain-OWWWWW!

"Oof, what was that for!?" I looked up and saw Adrien, his emerald eyes fully open. He was cradling his head like it was a baby.

Hmmm... maybe in the future, he could be holding my baby in his arms-

STOP MARINETTE NOW IS NOT THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He noticed what he had blurted out and quickly apologized, "I- I'm so sorry Marinette, l didn't mean to sound rude it just really hurt! I felt so bad that all I did was frantically repeat, "ARE YOU HURT?!" over and over again.

Like, really?

"I-I mean, sorry if it hurt, I was just surprised. Anyway, I-I'm s-sooooo sorry for sleeping on your shoulder I didn't mean it!"

All he did was laugh.

Why was he laughing? Did l say something wrong?

"Y-you didn't do anything wrong Marinette, it's just that you worry too much!"

Wait did I say that out loud?

"Yes, yes you did, and if you want to avoid saying certain things out loud, I think you're gonna wanna learn the difference between your mouth and your mind!" Wow, ok then.

"A bit rude and TOO honest but I'II take it.'"

Silence settled between us for a few awkward seconds, but Adrien broke the silence by asking, "Hey, would you like to take a selfie?"

"Sure, why not?"

He selected a filter and we posed; cheesy grins spread across our faces.

(A/N: GUYS, THERE WERE SOOOOO MANY OTHER PICTURES I WANTED TO PUT, BUT THEY JUST WOULDN'T LOAD !!!! I'M RAGINGGGG- oh and please ignore the fact that she isn't wearing the clothes from the last time I selected the clothes for her.)

"Hey do you mind if I post it instead?'" He looked a bit confused as to why I would want to have it on my account and not his.

"1) Not many stalkers. 2) Not many fangirls/fanboys. 3) No Chloe! Only people who aren't divas or obsessive followers!" I cleared up his suspicions.

He laughed.

"You can post it later if you want," I replied.

If you didn't know, l also made an Instagram account for Ladybug, so I had to try my best and hide the notifications popping up for fan paragraphs I got every day, I like reading them but I could really have done for a bit of unpopularity right now!

Well, in reality, my Instagram account, @OurEverydayLadybug (A/N: MADE IT UP- IDK IF THIS IS A REAL ACCOUNT), was one of the most popular out there- at least it should have been, Alya had said. Apparently, my photos and I looked really good! Oh well, maybe someday...

Anyway, back to the present.

All of a sudden, I got a comment from Alya saying: "Bonding time with this cool cat I see!"

I blushed from the comment but blushed even harder when I realized Chat Noir HAD COMMENTED ON MY POST!

So, l took this into my own hands and logged on my Ladybug side.

~COMMENTS~

Alya- Bonding time with this cool cat l see! 😉

Chat- Hey! What about me? I'm the REAL cat around Ladybug.

Ladybug- The annoying type that just gets on my nerves! 🤣

Chat-Me-ouch M'Iady! This Chat has feelings too you know!

Marinette-You'll have to start showing them then! Or you'll be caught in yarn before you know it!

Alya-Is that even the Marinette I know?

Chat- @OurEverydayLadybug, I always show affection to M'Iady, she just needs to accept it!

Ladybug-Hmm... in my own time Kitty. Bug out!

~END OF COMMENTS~

I gave up switching the accounts back and forth so l just typed out, "Bug out!" and stopped replying.

And as I switched off my phone, I realized what I had done to myself.

Celebrities had a normal conversation on an average girl's post. We were sitting down, and we were early, even to check-in at the airport. So, they decided to keep us on the coach. I knew it was a terrible idea once I heard my name being spread around the coach. Finally, Alix stood up from her seat and yelled, "Marinette, you're practically famous!"

And the commotion began...

A/N: YEP, I PROCRASTINATED AGAIN...

When I should have been practising piano and violin...

When I haven't been...

ALL WEEK...

xD.

Anyway, please vote and comment guys! We are not that far from 1k views! Let's make it happen!

By the way, guys, if you comment I will do my best to reply.

BAIII!

Word Count: 1129 words.

-MythQueen123

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 187 15
"In the daytime, I'm Marie, just a normal girl with a normal life, but there's something about me that no one knows yet because I, have a secret!" Ma...
1.7K 44 12
Marinette's Sudden disappearance , rumored to be death after the last battle with hawkmoth caused an overwhelming ache in Adrien's heart , he starts...
12.2K 335 19
You're a new transfer student at Collège Françoise Dupont. You thought it was just going to be a normal school year, but you got dragged into some pr...
35.2K 732 20
SO OLD, SO CRINGE I BEG OF YOU DON'T READ THIS I WAS LITERALLY 12 WHEN WRITING THIS GUYS ITS NOT GOOD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED On everyone's 17th birthda...