Real meaning of love (A Lukan...

By Mesha4200

After Desperada, Kagami suggested that Marinette will have to choose either to be with Adrien or Luka, she do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chpater 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chpater 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 13

1.2K 23 0
By Mesha4200

The next day, the alarm went off and Marinette got out of bed and headed downstairs for breakfast.

Tom: Good morning, Marinette.

Marinette: Morning, Dad. What's for breakfast?

Tom: (holding a plate of fresh French toast) French toast.

Marinette: Mmm smells good.

Tom: Here you go. *He put the plate in front of her. *

Marinette: Thanks, dad.

Tom: My pleasure.

Timmy: I smell French toast.

TJ: Me too.

Tom: You're both correct. *He put two plates in front of Timmy and TJ. Mei Lin babbled a little bit. * Don't worry, Mei Lin. Daddy will get you some juice in a little bit. *Soon, Mei Lin threw the cup at Tom, but thankfully he ducked. *

TJ: She's cranky today.

Tom: Yeah. She was up last night coughing. I think she might be sick.

Sabine: Good morning.

Tom: Morning, honey. I made some French toast.

Sabine: Thank you. *She sits and takes a bite of French toast and she gets Mei Lin her cereal. * Here you go, honey. *She poured a few oats on her tray and ate some. *

Priscilla: Good morning, everyone.

Tom: Good morning, Priscilla. You're in a good mood today.

Timmy: Is your dream boy pop star Justin Bieber playing in Paris?

Priscilla: No. Prom is coming up and I'm excited to get ready to go.

Sabine: Oh yes. Your Junior prom dance is coming up.

Priscilla: Yep. I'll have to get my hair done, get my nails and toes done, and do my makeup before the night before prom starts.

Tom: I'm sure you'll look great, honey.

Sabine: You all finish up, school starts in 1 hour.

Marinette: Better get ready. *She picks up her dishes and puts them in the sink and she heads upstairs and goes to get ready for school, as did Timmy, TJ, and Priscilla. In Marinette's bedroom, Marinette took a shower, brushed her teeth, and washed her face. She stepped out of the bathroom, headed to the closet, and saw what she could wear. * 'No more of my regular style. Wanna give that a rest.' *She got out a blue plaid dress. * No. *She put it back in the closet and went into the closet and see what else she could wear. She got out a yellow dress. * No. I need some new clothes. *She kept looking until she came upon a white shirt with blue stars, blue jeans, and ankle boots. * Perfect. *She put them on, she went to her mirror and started doing her hair and she decided to braid it up; try something new, and add a Ladybug hair clip. * There. What do you think, Tikki?

Tikki: You look great, Marinette.

Marinette: Thanks. Let's go before I'm late for school. *She loads up her backpack with her homework, Tikki goes in her purse, and Marinette heads downstairs to the living room.* See ya.

Tom: Oh, wait. Here's your lunch. Turkey sandwich with cookies, and your water bottle.

Marinette: Thanks, dad. *She kisses her dad goodbye, she kisses her mom goodbye, and she kisses Mei Lin goodbye, and she leaves the house. Soon, Timmy walked downstairs ready for school. *

Sabine: Here you go, Timmy. Tuna salad, a small salad, a cookie, and apple juice.

Timmy: Thanks, mom. See ya. *He hugged her goodbye, he hugged his dad goodbye, and he kissed Mei Lin goodbye, he left for school too. Next, Priscilla walks downstairs all dressed and ready for school. *

Tom: Priscilla. Here's your lunch. Light Cuban sandwich, a bag of pretzels, and your Fiji water.

Priscilla: Thanks, Dad. Gotta go, Jason's here to take me to school.

Tom: Be safe.

Priscilla: Got it. *She leaves the house and heads to school with Jason. And finally, TJ walk downstairs too. *

Sabine: TJ, here's your Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, white milk, chocolate chip cookies, and carrot sticks.

TJ: Thanks, mom. Bye.

Tom: Be good in school. *TJ leaves the house. *

Sabine: I better bathe Mei Lin and take her to the doctor and find out what's wrong with her.

Tom: Alright. I'll go open up the bakery in the meantime.

Sabine: Okay. Shouldn't be too long. *She picks up Mei Lin and walks upstairs to the bathroom and gets her bath water ready. *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1K 79
After the Dark Cupid attack, Marinette wants Adrien to be her valentine but, he's already got a valentine; which is Ladybug. (Which he doesn't know w...
2K 32 17
Marinette Dupain-cheng has been in love with Adrien Agreste for a long time, and even wrote him a love letter, but he's never shown any interest in h...
4.2K 92 4
Marinette is feeling good. She got over Adrien, she and Luka have been dating for a month, Chat Noir has stopped flirting with her, and she's been so...
133K 2.2K 33
~COMPLETED~ Marinette decides to date luka he isn't everything he seems to be. 13+ (swearing and violence) I do not own mlb NEW FRICKING COVER MADE...