Naive (The weeknd fanfic)

By 50shadesofD

"Forgive and forget" they said "Move on" they said "He loves you" they said I can forgive but I can't forget... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 prt.1
Read Please!
chapter 6 prt 2
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chap. 9 prt 1
Chap.9 prt 2
Please read!!
Chapter 10
Ommggggg
Chapter. 11
back.
?
chapter 12

Chapter 1

4.5K 131 14
By 50shadesofD

I rolled over to look at the time . Shit I was late! I scrambled out of bed and into Anaya's room to wake her up. Anaya is my 3 year old daughter and my life. I looked down at her thinking of how much she looked like her father.

Me: Baby get up.

I said while lightly shaking her. She rolled over trying to tune me out.

Me: Naya get up.

She finally got up, and I picked her up taking her into my room.

Anaya:Mommy can I go to work with you today?

Me: yeah sure baby... Come on let's go take a bath.

Bathing Anaya took an hour because we always goofed around and played in the water. I dried her off and put lotion on her. I quickly dressed her in a white lace romper and silver sandals.

Me: Naya go in mommy's room and watch TV ok? I'll be right back.

She nodded her head and ran off. Anaya Marie Tesfaye was my everything. Every time I see her I wonder how I could've created something so perfect. I got in the shower and did my routine. When I got out the shower I saw Anaya watching spongebob and eating fruit snacks.

Me: Anaya what I tell you about eating snacks before eating any real food!

She grinned at me showing off her dimples and said

Anaya: Sorry I got hungry.

I shook my head at her before putting on a white pencil skirt, baby blue crocheted cropped top, and a white peplum blazer. I paired it with a Annabella chan beasts collection necklace, a skinny gold and blue watch, and black suede Christian loubetains so Kate heels. I put on some red lipstick, mascara, and eyeliner. I looked over my out fit then un wrapped my my waist length bone straight hair. ( Outfit link in comments)

Me: come on Naya. We can stop at Starbucks.

Anaya: yass!! Ok come on mommy!!

Naya was in love with Starbucks thanks to my best friend Tyler who always took my baby there. I locked the house up and unlocked my black Mercedes Benz SUV. Picked Naya up and put her in her car seat. I got in the car and pulled off. The whole ride consisted of me and Naya singing at the top of our lungs. Finally we got to Starbucks. I slipped on my sunglasses and put Anaya on my hips. I noticed a lot of paparazzi. I put Anaya's head in my chest...I don't want her to be exposed to all that yet. I tried to walk as quickly as possible but of course they noticed me.

Paparazzi: Can we see your daughter?!

Paparazzi: Are u meeting the weeknd here?!

Paparazzi: when are u gonna settle down?!

They kept throwing stupid questions my way, I just ignored them and walked in.

Me: You ok Anaya?

Anaya: yeah mommy...I don't like when those people do that to you.

She said while scrunching up her face... my heart nearly fell.That was the same face Abel made when he was irritated. I pushed the thought to the back if my mind and gave Anaya a weak smile and puckered up letting her know to give me a kiss. She laid a wet kiss right on my lips,causing us to giggle and wipe our lips.

Me: Naya sit right here ill be right back. Don't talk to strangers and scream if somebody grabs you.

She rolled her eyes and said,

Anaya: I know mom.

This girl is to much. I walked away and ordered 2 croissants, a vanilla frappe, hot coco, and a artisan ham sand which. As I waited I saw from the corner of my eye Anaya talking to some man. She never listens. My name got called and I quickly got our stuff and dang near ran over to Anaya.

Me: Anaya didn't I tell you not to talk to strangers?! Come on let's go.

I said before scooping her up not even giving the stranger a second look.

Abel pov
I watched as the little girl waved and her mom snatched her hand down. For some reason I felt connected to her and her mom looked so familiar...her mom was bad as fuck. She looked mixed with Asian and Black. Had long hair down to her waist, and her body was ridiculous shit Nicki better watch out. That's not what got my attention though, her sharp gray eyes with flecks of green. Damn she was beautiful. I've never met anyone with such eyes....except Tyla. I shook the thought out my head...it couldn't be her. I grabbed my shit and walked out, I was gonna be late.

Tyla pov

I walked into my building with Anaya following behind. My assistant scurried over to me.

Me: Hey Mariam.

Mariam: Hi Miss. Gold. You have a meeting in 5 minutes.

Me: Ok thank you.

I was a big Fashion designer here in Canada and well pretty much every where. Most people think I get other people to do the work but I've worked hard for all the shit I have and I'm gonna still work hard because I never want Anaya to go through the struggle I went through when I was a kid. And a part of me wants to prove that I can do it with out her fathers help. My thoughts were interrupted by my best friend Tyler screaming in my ear.

Me: Ty what's wrong with u?

Tyler: You don't know?!

Me: Obviously not.

Tyler: I can take this meeting for you.

Me: umm...no.

Tyler: Your meeting with the owner of the XO brand.

Me: Ok...

Tyler: The Weeknd.

Me: what about the weekend?

Tyler: No LaLa not the weekend The Weeknd.

Me: Ty I don't know what you're talking about.

Tyler: Abel is The Weeknd and you're meeting with him...now.

I froze dropping my frappe on the floor. I couldn't go through with this meeting. After 3 years I still couldn't face him...not after what he did.

Flashback

I was pinned on the wall looking straight into his eyes. I could see he was pissed but was not backing down I was pissed too.

Me: Do something lil bitch I dare you to! Weak ass pussy ass bitch!

Abel: Tyla shut the fuck up!

He growled in a menacing voice and his eyes were darker. I was scared but I couldn't show it. I was tired of him staying out all night getting high fucking bitches then coming back like it was A ok. Just thinking about it made my blood boil.

Tyla: Just admit it you're a bitch and you're not gonna do shit. You might as well stop acting tough and let me go. You not gonna put you hands on me Abel...or maybe you will, you are just like your father.

I sneered. I could see him snap. I fucked up now. He raised his hand and I flinched back. I could see his eyes soften but then harden again. He chuckled dryly and started punching me over and over. I fought back. For a long time we went at it both getting a hit in, then finally he cornered. His hands wrapped around my neck tighter as I struggled to breathe.

Me: Abel stop! I'm sorry stop!

Abel: I thought I couldn't do shit to you right?!

Me: Baby stop please! I'm pregnant!

I felt his grip loosen.

Abel: Your what?!

Me: Pregnant.

He let me go. I slid down on to the floor and watched as he grabbed his keys and walked out not even giving me a second look.

End of flashback

The memories hit me like a truck. I tried so hard to forget. I can never get a break. I took a deep breath to calm myself.

Tyler: Are you ok?

Me: yup...lets get this over with. Ty please take Anaya with you and get someone to clean this shit up.

I said pointing to my frappe that was on the floor.
I bent down till I was at Anaya's level and gave her a kiss and hug.

Me: Anaya your gonna go with Auntie Ty. When I'm done ill get you and we can go get ice cream.

Anaya: ok bye mommy.

I watched as she grabbed Tyler's arm and dragged her away. I went into my office got some files and went into the conference room. As soon as I walked in all eyes were on me but only one person had my attention.

Me: Abel.

I whispered.

Abel: Tyla.

He whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.2K 56
Taniya Monae Bian'ca Taylor is a 15 year old girl with a dream. She's from Jackson, Mississippi, which is not the most popular or known city. One day...
155K 4.5K 32
COMPLETED! ~ "'I'm different than these other girls you're used to. I'm not giving myself up to you." I answer. "Sure you won't, baby." Abel winks. "...
354K 8.2K 26
"You left me alone, with no idea what to do!" "I'm sorry, okay! But you could have been supportive!" "Oh, I'm sorry that you decided to tell me the d...
25.3K 646 48
Heavily based on the album: Trilogy || XO Fan Fiction. || Spiritual Romance. The story follows The Weeknd who at the time is still fresh in gaining p...