A maid's complication

By satanshappychild

Uuuuhhhm ok so... All lunch club members live together in one house and they hire wilbur to be like a maid? C... More

Intro to universe, i guess
House tour
Noah gets hella drunk
The morning after
shopping with Travis
Schlatt, you horny bastard!
CallMeCargoboy
Snicker doodles
Josh goes in a date
Choke hold
Charlie goes to the carnival
Schlattbur's conflict
Troopers truth
I need you, Wilbur
Carson goes on a date
I found the best pic
Dance for me, my pretty princess...
I'm so sorry, Schlatt
Beach trip (part 1)
Beach trip (part: 2)
An explenation for the last one
The roots of your love
And then what?
Announements!

The records cafe

1.3K 60 52
By satanshappychild

word count: 1883

Wilbur's POV:

i was running around the house doing a general clean.I felt nervous yet excited for my date tonight and i thought this was a good way to keep my mind from it. Sweeping( even the boys room), dishes, laundry, really anything I could get my hands on. I managed to do all that, take a shower and thrown on some casual clothes( grey shirt, ripped black jeans and a bright blue jeans jacket with patches here and there) before Schlatt called me downstairs.

He himself was wearing a brown 'dessert storm' themed sweater with a green jacket and dark blue jeans. We walked to the bistro. It wasn't far, only about fifteen minutes. the cafe had a retro yet cutesy look to it, very aesthetically pleasing. I followed the brunette to a small booth near one of the corners. It was quite secluded but it wasn't like there were many people in the establishment anyways.

We were sat next to a large window that looked out towards the street. It was quite a cliche setting with cars only passing by time to time or the odd person walking their dog. Soon, there was a light pitter-patter to be heard from outside, it was only drizzling but it made me grateful for the fact i was indoors. I looked back at Schlatt who had his head in his hand and something indescribable fluttering behind his eyes as he looked at me.

I was brought out of my trance by a tired looking waitress 'welcome to the records cafe, here are your menus, holler if you need anything.' Something about the girl seemed familiar, her blonde hair and provocative eyeliner just rung a bell. The girl sashayed away and Jay rolled his eyes at her provocative way of moving before speaking up .

'You know why I like this place so much?'
'No clue.'
'Watch'

Schlatt turned to a box on the side of the table. It was full of records and next to it sat an old fashioned record player. How did I not notice that?

The brunette in front of me sifted through the box and soon pulled out a paper pouch holding a record. It might have just been the lighting but in that moment i couldn't help fall into a trance because of him. That dangerous yet enticing smirk, those mysterious brown orbs of his, I could get lost in them for hours. As the needle hit the disk the soothing sound of Billy Joel filled our booth. 1980's? That's fits the vibe. His glance fell back onto me and I felt my cheeks flush slightly. Instead of focusing on him and making a fool of myself, I turned to the menu, flipping through the drink options. Dammit, why is he affecting you this much? It's a normal fucking situation, keep it in you pants Wil! I listened as the brunette in front of me went on.

'You know what they call me?' 
I rolled my eyes but hummed to let him know I was paying attention.
He leaned in close to me and whispered 'They call me the man of the nineteen eighties.'
I dropped the menu in exasperation letting it hit the table, but still i couldn't quite look him in the eye. 'And why do they call you that, Schlatt?'

'Cause I want your sex.' That statement caught me off guard completely. I looked him straight in the eye my entire face turning a deep shade of red. He had a huge shit eating grin plastered on his face. I looked for something, anything as to be a clue for why he said that, and soon enough I found it. In his hand was a record cover that in bold text held the words:

George  Michael

I want your sex 

1987

Jesus fucking Christ Schlatt you scared the shit out of me! I saw him throw his head back in laughter before I let my head fall into my hands. His laughter thundered around but was soon silenced by an almost familiar female voice. 'So, what can i get you?' I was still trying to calm myself down and process what just happened when Schlatt sputtered out his order as he tried to steady his breath. 'M- machta chocolate l-latte..' 

'And for you,sir?'
It took me a second to realize the waitress was talking to me. Her gaze lingered on me, she pulled her bottom lips in between her teeth as she waited for me to talk. I averted my gaze to the menu on the table and remembered I was looking at their refreshers. 'Uhm uh I'll have a lemon raspberry refresher.'

'Good choice, it's actually one of my favorites. I hope you don't mind me asking but, do I know you from somewhere?'     '

I thought you looked familiar too. But I don't really know any Minxes.'As I noticed her name tag I realized who she was. Minx was written in scrawly text on her name tag where her actual name should have been.

'Minx? Didn't u see you at a seven eleven a few nights ago?'
'Oh yea! I remember you! It's nice seeing you again...'
'Uhhh yea, same here.'

'maybe i'll see you there again?'

I stayed silent not really wanting to much to do with her. The girl loitered for a bit as if looking for a reason to stay before turning on her heels and heading off in the direction of the kitchen. I averted my attention back to Schlatt who bore a hardly noticeable frown.Let's fix that.
'You know her?'
'Yeah she's a cashier at the seven eleven down the road from our house.'
'God Wil, You've barely lived here for a week and are already parading yourself around to whoever is willing to take a gander!

His tone was stern but laced with humor never the less. I decided it would be best to match it.

'First of all, Schlatt, that's none of your damn business. Second of all, I'd hardly call buying Noah vodka, condoms and six worms on a string parading myself around. And third if all, I might have barely lived here for a week but here i am, on a date with you, of all people.

'Well... you're the one that agreed to it'

I let out an elongated and exasperated sigh. 'Indeed I am'

We talked for a while. A few flirtatious jokes jumping back and forth between us. It was peaceful and serene, i wanted to stay like this forever. I was truly content. The dim lights and quiet music gave for the perfect atmosphere to get lost in. Lost in his eyes, and those soft pink lips, accompanied by hundreds upon hundreds of the faintest freckles dotted on his pale caramel skin. I wall falling, falling hard for him. Suddenly and unexpectedly, now i could only hope that he would catch me in his arms and hold me close.

It was brought to my attention that something was wrong by the fading of his smile. It no longer felt like he was looking at me but something just above my shoulder instead. I wanted to ask him what was wrong but was cut off when in one swift movement he pulled my hand into his, entangling our fingers. His rough palm with cuts and scratches pushed against my own soft fingers. How desperately i wanted to heal his wounds. 

I felt a light blush creep onto my cheeks as he started to speak. 'No. honey. My parents are going to their cabin this weekend, they'll only be back in a few weeks. I can go take you to go meet them when they come back. Okay sweetheart?' My mind was going a million miles a minute, his hand on mine, this imaginary conversation and the fake smile that had snaked it's way on his face. It all had me reeling. 

His gaze now moved to next to our table where a very confused waitress stood. I didn't even notice her arrive, but he must have. the blonde held onto a small piece of paper and began to stutter out a sentence when she noticed she had our attention. ' I- I- I didnt realize you were, I didn't think, I'm sorry, I' And with that she was off, she turned on her heels and almost ran away. I felt bad but wasn't quite sure what to do. Instead, hoping to get answers from Schlatt.

'W- Why did you do that?'

'I'm sorry, did you want a clingy waitress's number?'

'I, well i guess not. But still....'

'look i didn't bring you here to hang out with Minx, but if you want to feel free to leave.'

'No, it's quite alright, i'll stay.... sweetheart.'
The simple yet teasing word must've set Schlatt off. A light blush crept onto his cheeks.
'Look i didn't have time to think of anything else! Pretending we are dating was the easiest way out.'
The words 'Pretend dating' rang in my mind.
The rest of our time at the restaurant went swimmingly, the atmosphere only becoming somewhat awkward when the waitress came around time to time. 

When the bill arrived I tried to pay but the boy in front of me refused and told me it was his treat. In hindsight I'm glad he did because the glimpse I took at the wad of cash looked like far too much for me to be able to afford.

Minx's POV:
I was behind the open bar part of the bistro. Across the room sat two boys apparently on a date. I stared at the two completely unaware the mug I way wiping down for the five minutes was already more than dry. I couldn't help but hurt. My eyes moved to the open trash can next to me with a small paper on top, it was ripped in half and held my name as well as phone number with a few small hearts.

  I catch feels fast, and this 'Wil' is just so brutally handsome. But of course the best ones are either taken or gay. In this case, both.

I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding in. When I looked back up, the boys we starting to pack their things. I decided it was not best to stare. Soon enough i heard their foot steps pass me as they laughed and talked completely engulfed in each other. I felt the overwhelming threat of tears string my eyes.

 I wanted to to steal one more glance at the British boy before he left, even if i knew it was a dumb idea. Instead, when i looked back up, i was met with a pair of glaring eyes belonging to his date. He glowered at me from over his shoulder and made a painstakingly obvious moment with his arm. His hand snaked its way around Wil's waist and pulled the other closer to him. It was a bit of a brash movement but more protective than anything. The high pitched sound of the brit's flustered laughing rang in my ears  as his partners expression turned into an accomplished smirk.

-----------------

Oh? and what next? im sure u know but u have to wait a little longer. 

thx for 2K reads and like 100 votes, u guys really are the best

ilya <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 8 34
☢︎︎ Uh, yeah haha, this book contains : Angst, fluff, probably ships and other stuff- If the chapter needs a TW, it'll always be at the start of it...
122K 3.7K 39
This is a Tommyinnit one-shots. No smuts or shipping. This will have short or long stories. Kinda had to upload it again. Cover not my art
34.7K 429 33
It's just me goofing around with short story ideas because a whole book is a lot to be committed to. It's all of our faves from the dream SMP. I do n...
29.7K 715 31
dream breaks out of prison, and a unlikely duo are forced to be allies for the sake of wilbur's little brother tommy, the duo had one goal. to kill d...