Lies, Love and Deception

ur_favouritexx द्वारा

{COMPLETED} "This is the sequel to The Wrong Crowd." "I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and... अधिक

Author's note
Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
New Book Alert!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
FAQ & Reader's survey
Book 3???!
Nomination!
Teaser to Book 3
Brief introduction.

Prologue

675 155 128
ur_favouritexx द्वारा

Dedicated to Skymoon6311

Ore whistled to a low tune as she passed by a few hostel girls who were scurrying to meet up with their early morning classes. Hers was starting by 10 a.m. so she didn't have to rush or worry about skipping out on school for the day.

Although she felt like it, she wasn't going to complicate her study calendar just because of her acute laziness. She held onto the bag of food Dami had bought for her tightly as she climbed up the well worn steps to her block, the mindless chatter of girls welcoming her back home.

Ore greeted a few familiar faces as she passed by the common room area to her wing. She couldn't help noticing the way some of them kept on staring longingly at her and the Everyday nylon she was holding. Ore threw her head back and walked gingerly without a care in the world.

The thought of the night she had spent with Dami in his luxurious suite brought a bright smile on her face.

He had undressed her and given her a warm bath before tucking her in bed like a baby. He also offered her pain relief when he saw how she was writhing with pain, he made breakfast of pancake and lemon juice for her.

Dami ensured she was comfortable with fleeting kisses on her collarbone and he respected her privacy even when she was craving for much more physical contact inside.

He didn't enforce what she didn't like on her but instead treated her like a princess. She missed him very much even though they had hugged and made out intensely about an hour ago.

Dami was a drug she couldn't get out of her system and she was satisfied that the night had ended in bliss. Ore adjusted her bag strap as the shrill sound of her ringtone pierced her ear.

She quickly shoved a hand into her purse and took out her phone. She froze mid-step at the entrance to her room, wondering the reason for her mother's call.

"Hey ma," Ore greeted nervously.

She cradled the phone as she eased herself through the door opening only to be met with Martha still sleeping and snoring soundly. She jerked awake at the sound of Ore's voice and rubbed her eyes tiredly.

Ore placed the food she brought on the floor and plopped on her bed. Martha watched Ore warily before rushing to her side and swiftly going through the contents of the bag. She rubbed her palms together and licked her lips when she saw two plates of vanilla ice cream and meat pies.

Ore wiped an imaginary sweat from her brow as she kicked off her shoes before sending her roommate a warning glare to which she responded with fits of laughter.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

34.6K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
4.5K 474 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
8.3K 1.5K 45
Judith's life takes a sudden twist during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. which dashes her hope of being a professiona...
Caught In His Web Des_Tiny द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

35.5K 7.6K 60
"Jace stop"I murmured in between his lips. "Michelle,It has always been you"Jace whispered. "Please stop,love isn't real in your world so why now...