SPN Age Regression One-Shots

By RumpleGoldStiltskin

REQUEST OPENED Contains: AU's Death Cursing Spanking Abuse MxM Demons Angels Self-Harm More

Little Sam
Little Dean
Little Dean
Little Dean
Little Cas
Little Dean
Little Cas
Little Jensen
Little Dean
Little Dean

Little Cas

2.8K 47 5
By RumpleGoldStiltskin

Cas: Little age 4-5
Dean: Daddy
Sam: Uncle Sammy

Dean, Sam and Cas were driving home from a hunt and Dean was angry. He was angry that Sam had done exactly what he said not to do and angry that Cas followed him.

Cas was slipping into headspace quickly. He's little self could sense his daddy's anger. "Daddy?" He said softly. Dean looked in the review mirror at him. Dean softened his eyes and said, "yes, sweetheart," as he looked back at the road. "Why you angry Daddy?" Asked Cas and he dusted his eye.

Dean sighed as Sam handed Cas his little blanket. "I'm not angry sweetheart," he answered at he stopped at a red light. "Why don't you take a nap, we'll be home soon," said Dean as he reached back and covered Cas up with one arm. Cas grabbed deans hand and kissed it before snuggling down and taking a much needed nap.

Dean smiled at his boy before he looked back at the road and started driving again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

148K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 34.3K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...