Adopted by the Gangleader ✔️

By 00Kyros00

➤ STARTED JULY 2020 ➤ COMPLETED FEBRUARY 2023 Olivia is a young girl who has been adopted at most 5 times... More

characters
ESTATE
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
𝔟𝔬𝔫𝔲𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯
27
28
29
30
31

18

32.4K 705 772
By 00Kyros00

Alex

I just finished a negotiation with a gang about their payment, apparently they sent their son to give me the payment.

I stepped out of my office and in the foyer I saw Olivia standing far to close to my liking at Wyatt.

I rushed my strides to her then I saw she went closer to him, his filthy hands were close to her waist but not touching them...

I suppress a growl, I pulled Olivia towards me as she whipped around to see me.

I asked her why she isn't sleeping and she told me she was fine which I wasn't convinced, but then she said she wants breakfast so I sent her off to the kitchen.

"Stay away from my daughter" I told Wyatt who was sheepishly grinning but as soon as he met my gaze he swallowed hard.

"Now you are only here for business is that understood?" I stated coldly.

"Y-Yes, our payment is a cargo ship that carries two Renegades that You've requested" Wyatt replies.

"And when should I expect them?" I raised an eyebrow, I led him into my office just so Olivia isn't able to hear the conversation.

"The cargo ship is to arrive tonight" the boy says, "Explain why you are here lieu?" I pressed, "my-my father is ill and he sent me" the boy says.

He's got great potential... he is the heir of the Red Scorpions, "Once you become Gangleader, how do you say about allegiance?" I offered.

Then I saw him contemplating, "I'll talk with my father" he says, "The offer will stand till you become Capo" I said which he nodded.

"Sir what can I do to date your daughter?" He asks.

he really has the audacity to ask...

I furrowed my brows, "you will not be dating my daughter till I say so." I simply said and I heard him sigh.

"don't get all cheeky because of my offer" I snarled only to get a subtle nod.

Olivia

I finished my pancakes, then my phone went off.

Anna- It's lunch time why haven't you come?
-sorry turns out my Daddy said I can't go :(

I giggled to myself, somehow my fingers just typed that.

Anna- Oh? Why is that? Is it because of yesterday...?
-Sort of! I got the cold and now he thinks I'm bedridden 🙄🙄
Anna- 😂haha I bet you get his attention then, maybe ring a bell.
-HAHA. That's never going to happen.

I laid my head to the side on the table as I played with my fingers, making them walking down some path.

Then I was interrupted by the sight of Alex.

I quickly sat up, "Good Morning" I said ignoring the mishap that took place half about hour or more so ago.

"Olivia, Why were you talking to a male species?" he questions as he places a newspaper on the table.

I pondered, he asked why I'm talking to male species...? Does that mean I can't answer him.

I turned out of my seat and stood up, beginning to leave I got shove back down on my seat by Alex.

"I asked you a question young lady" he says with a threatening tone.

"You asked me why I was talking to male species and aren't you a male species?" I asked looking at him with innocent eyes.

He was taken back a little, hah! Your words not mine...

Then he cleared his throat, "I don't count" he simply says, which I stared at him in disbelief.

"but yet I can't talk to boys?" I questioned.

"Seeing as you are under my care, I will not put up with you talking to boys" he says.

I opened my mouth to speak but he gave me that look if I utter any word I would have to choose my words carefully.

I clamped my mouth shut then I inhaled  opening my mouth to carefully choose my words.

"I understand." I said getting up from the table, then he just nodded.

I walked out of the kitchen and slumped onto the living room couch.

Alex
of course this girl is cheeky. but I don't know the reason why I didn't want her to talk with boys, i mean I was a boy myself, but I just was being a father so, I guess I was being overprotective.

she chose her next words carefully after I gave her a stern look, if only she knew what boys do nowadays.

I turned my attention to the newspaper that is till I realised Olivia left her phone at the table.

I got out of my seat and picked up her phone only glancing to see the numbers being Anna and Clare.

I strolled to the living room seeing her sprawled across the couch with a blanket up to her face.

I went over to the coffee table and placed her phone down,

"Oh thanks" I heard her mumble.

"What are you doing now?" I questioned.

"debating whether or not to sneak off to school" she says innocently which makes me chuckle.

Most teens sneak off to go to parties but nope for her it's to school.

"and does your plan happen to be telling me it?" I smirked only to have her realise what she said.

"no...nah I don't like school" she says puffing her face.

I ruffled her hair as planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Bipolar" I hear her mutter.

I stared down at her, "who are you calling Bipolar?" I questioned.

"nothing" she says

"Alright, well as long as you aren't sneaking off to parties" I murmured.

"I don't think thirteen year olds throw parties" she says.

"Yes that's true, but I don't want you having any ideas okay?" I firmly said then she nodded.

"Oh uh Dad" she says when I was about to leave, I turn back.

"Yes?" I responded, "can I still go to Clare's?" she asks.

Yes it's not like she has a choice, "Yes you'll still be able to go to Clare's" I retorted.

"oh okay" she says.

I turn and walk back to my office.

Olivia

So I'm still going to Clare's which is good.

I turned the tv on and began to watch till I fell asleep like always.

Then I was shaken awake by Claudia.

"Time to pack for your sleepover" she says seeing that my eyes were open.

"oh alright" I said completely forgetting what time it was.

So I followed her upstairs and I went into my room, I grabbed out a few comfy outfits, then since it's the Becker's gotta dress accordingly.

After maybe an hour of packing I finished.

I walked back downstairs and I saw like 20 people down the stairs.

First of all, woah. But when did these people show up? I swear I didn't see anyone when I came up.

I only shrugged then apparently I got their attention.

I waved a little hello, then I saw Albert so I gave him my suitcase and we were off to Clare's.

I walked out of the manor, after that I sat in the limo I played temple run, silther.io then Piano Tiles, then BitLife.

Soon the three hours was over, I walked out and was greeted by Clare quickly.

"so so so good to see you" Clare says embracing me in a hug.

I only laughed, "let's get food" I said.

"I see you only came for my food" which she wasn't lying, but then again I love my food back at home.

"yep only for the food" I said smirking, then I waved Albert off and we walked up to the elevator leading us to their penthouse.

I met with Mr. Becker again and this time he was in a more casual clothing.

"what's poppin" I said which he slightly chuckled and said he was in the process of making Ravioli.

which I never tried before but there's a first for everything!

I placed my suitcase in Clare's room and we began to gossip about so much things, then I told her about my boy incident at the house and she start gushing.

"Aww Alex cares for your wellbeing" she coos.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "or something" I said.

"well hey, so have you asked about the father daughter dance?" Clare asks.

I dreaded that question.

"...no" I said rubbing my temple.

"Oh come on! He practically babied you and now you don't want to?" she asks in disbelief.

"He's bipolar I swear" I defended my point.

"okay..then I say we text him right away asking" she suggests.

"Oh heck no, I swear dozens of people in the house when I left, and lots of cars so I think he is rather busy" I said.

"Ooh is he throwing a party?" Clare questions.

"Clare don't forget my dad is married" I said rolling my eyes but I KNEW WHAT CLARE is going to do.

"omg! My little wittle Livvy isn't so little anymore" she says using her baby voice.

"Oh staph" I said slapping her arm playfully, "alright well we can do it first thing tomorrow" she says which I agreed but I really didn't want to... deep down I didn't want to get rejected by my father. Yes rejected by a parent is hard.

So we played UNO, Spoons, and Sorry.

After that we went on a series marathon of Greenhouse Academy.

My favourite character is Brooke, then it's Leo.

I decided to text mom to let her know that I'm at my very first sleepover.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Clare decided to play truth or dare and knowing Clare the dares are the WORSE.

I laid across Clare's bed as she was sitting on the floor spinning the truth or dare board.

"Truth or dare" Clare asks before she pulls out a card.

"Truth..." I said.

"Is it true that you can't sleep without a stuff animal?" Clare asks,

"...yes" I replied hiding my face, "haha! I knew it" she says then I got up from the bed, "Truth or dare" I asked, "Dare" she says confidently.

I smirked, I pulled out the dare card, "I dare you to prank call the police" I said.

Then her eyes widened, "Oh god no! What if other people need the police and we would be holding up the line" Clare exclaims, "Alright Alright, You gonna chicken out then?" I asked which she nodded.

Unusual but whatever, "Truth or dare"

"Dare"

"I dare you to text your father about the father daughter DANCE!" Clare exclaims, I quickly rip the card out of her hand, "It does not say that" I said.

Instead it said to eat sardines, which I wasn't going to eat!

"Clare why do you careeee" I whined, "because I wanna see you in a dress!" she claps her hands.

"Don't get sooooo stoked" I rolled my eyes.

Turns out we ended up having deep conversations then we fell asleep.

**********

Clare decided it was a good idea to draw rainbows on my cheek.

"Clare you bloody little thing" I groaned wiping the mess away.

"Time to texttttt" she says, I really don't want tooo...

Before I could even grab my phone Clare was already texting away.

"Aye what did you just text!" I half yelled.

She gave me my phone back,

Alex[Dad]

-Hey dad, school is holding annual father/daughter dance, wondering if you would go with me? 😇❤️
Delivered 9:30 AM

My eyes widened, "Clare what the hell!" I threw my phone on her bed as I began to pace back and forth.

"Oliiiii it won't be that bad! The worse that can happen is he says no" Clare casually says.

Then I bolted straight to her, "That's exactly the worse case scenario, I don't want to be rejected...!" I said then I returned to pacing back and forth.

Then for like the pass 20 minutes I've been getting anxious every time I get a 'Ding' I fear it's Alex.

"you got Alex under as dad" Clare begins to say, "yeah! because it's technology he isn't going to go through my phone, but now I don't even know..!" I was now pulling my hair that's how stressed I was.

"Take deep breaths!" Clare says trying to make me loosen up and calm down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*DING*

My attention shot to my phone that was dinging on the bed, I looked to Clare.

"Open it!" I demanded which she did then a frown came to her face.

"He said no didn't he..?" I sighed and I realized all the stressing was for no reason.

"Actually Olivia, he said yes" Clare says which makes my eyes bulge out.

I snatched my phone.

Read 10:10 AM

Alex[Dad]: Of course, Just let me know what time it starts, and We'll go dress shopping. Does that sound good?
Read 10:12 AM

"CLARE he said yes!" I was practically screaming and so happy.

"see I'm such a saviour right!" Clare says.

"alright I guess I owe it to you that much!!"

-Really? Thanks. It's on Monday...
Read 10:16 AM

Alex[Dad]: Sounds good, We'll go shopping after I pick you up. See You Soon

I sucked my lips in, "This is really happening" I breathed out, Clare was just nodding and boasting how she did a good deed and all the nonsense.

"Thanks Clare, even if you almost gave me a heart attack" I playfully glared at her only to have her shrug playfully.

We made it out of her room and ate breakfast, We had like only an hour or so to hang out.

"Time to Binge Watch!" Clare exclaims, I rolled my eyes, when do we never binge?

We made it to the Film room and we began to watch 'Full House'

"I love CJ! oh and I like that DJ" I amusingly said.

We ended up watching like 4 episodes...

Then there was a Ding at the door, Selena opened the door and greeted probably Alex.

"Olivia! Your father's here" Selena shouts which me and Clare get up from the couch and I rushed to her room to grab my suitcase then I got embraced by Alex.

Remember he is Bipolar...

I got released so I went to Clare and said goodbye.

******************

Alex

My phone dinged and I shuffled to grab my phone from my briefcase it was from Olivia.

She texted me if I could go to the dance that her school is hosting, I thought for a moment then I responded with a yes.

She quickly replied then told me the time and how it happens in two days.

My afternoon will be busy picking out the best dress, I grabbed my jacket as I began to drive to Becker's

It was like a déjà vu.

Especially when I arrived Olivia scrambled to Clare's room but this time she came back and I engulfed her in a hug.

It made me feel better that she still is calling me dad.

"Did you have fun?" I asked once we stepped into the elevator.

"Yeah we played Uno, Spoons, and then Nathan taught me 'Spits' or was it called 'Splitz' or I don't remember" she says.

I cracked a smile, "I'm glad you had fun" I said then the elevator opened and I led us to my car.

"is it formal or what's the theme?" I question as I pulled out of the parking.

"It's formal, like the man is suppose to look really really dashing then the child is suppose to look really beautiful..." she says with her eyes lit but as soon as she was describing what the child should look like, she slightly frowned.

"What's the matter?" I asked seeing she was getting quiet.

"...I'm not beautiful and I believe it too." she quietly says before looking out the window.

My heart sank, She is beautiful, who told her she isn't? Whoever denied her beauty is one crackhead.

"Olivia, It doesn't matter what people think of you, you should only worry about what your family members think." I said.

Before she could say anything I continued, "Olivia you are a beautiful, intelligent, and caring young lady, I'm not sure who told you aren't, but to me, you shine brighter than the stars" I told her as I pulled into a huge mall.

she looked over me, I gave her a warm smile as I stared back at her.

I saw tears brimming on her eyes.

I began to panic, Did I say something wrong..? what did I do!?

"Hey hey why are you crying?" I asked unbuckling myself as I leaned over and wiped her tears away.

"...it's it's the first time in a long time someone told me that" she sniffed.

I gently pulled her towards me, "I speak nothing but the truth" I kissed her forehead.

"is it tears of joy or sadness?" I asked.

"my..my brother told me I shine brighter than the stars" then she held her wrist out and showed me her bracelet.

It had a engraving of what I said.

"Then me and your brother have the same mind" I wiped away her last tears.

"Olivia, I assure you I am not bipolar, I come off distant only because of what happened before, I just kept beating myself around, what if something severe happened to you?" I continued as I brushed her hair behind her ear.

She was staring at me, "...so you really don't hate me?" she says.

I shook my head, "no as matter of fact, Deep down I thought you resented me" I admitted which she let out a giggle, her giggle was the most angelic thing I ever heard.

"quite the opposite" she says.

I opened my mouth to speak but she cut me off, "enough with the sappiness let's go shop!" she says unbuckling herself opening the door.

I nodded and got out the door as well.

It felt like tons of brick was lifted off of my chest, I felt more happy, more content.

Olivia truly is my daughter.

We walked into the mall I led her towards the top notch dress shop.

These were some of my choices for her...

1-

2-

3-

4-

I was sitting on the chairs waiting for her to show case her dresses.

eventually she came out with the black dress, and my jaws nearly dropped.

I nodded approvingly, "how does it look?" she asks twirling.

"It looks lovely on you" I replied.

"I think I like this the best!" she says.

I chuckled, "we can buy all of the dresses" I said then her eyes widened.

"no that's too much, it's already so expensive" she says, "As your father I won't take a no, now ready to pick an outfit for me?" I asked which she nodded quickly.

I chuckled.

We walked out with five bags, and then we went into the men's store and she sat on the chairs waiting till I came out.

I came out with a black and white Armani suit to match her dress.

Then I came out with a white Armani suit

After that I came out with the last piece...

"Well dad I prefer the red one because it contrasts out with mine" she says.

"alright, I guess time to head home" I said which we checked out.

I drove home and she was leaning against the window as she fell asleep, I gazed at her but continued to concentrate on the road, soon we made it back to our home.

I carried Olivia in a bridal style as I went into the manor, I told Albert to unpack the bags, I laid her on the couch.

I covered her in a blanket that happens to be laying around, it was the red velvet fluffy one.

It was a favorite of mine, but then Olivia staked her claim on it.

I decided to turn the tv on and just have it on as background noise.

I texted my wife

Vivian[Bae]

-We went out shopping for father daughter dance, We already matched the outfits.
[Image of the outfits paired together]

Vivian[Bae]: AWW THAT IS SO ADORABLE.

I chuckled as I replied to her with a kiss emoji.

Then Olivia slowly woke up and sat on the couch confused.

"hey how's sleeping beauty?" I asked looking up from my phone.

"was I dreaming that you actually accepted my request?" she wondered out loud.

"I believe so, we bought matching formal wear.." I said which she snapped out of her sleeping state.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1.2K 14
Bella-Rose is a sweet innocent 22 year old mother to a boy and another on the way.She is also a doctor all she wants to do it help people cause she k...
220K 4.4K 17
➤ STARTED SEPTEMBER 2021 ➤FINISHED FEBRUARY 2022 adriana hernandez , didn't have the best upbringing of life, her life was always secretive, her fam...
524K 10.9K 44
The D'Martini family especially D'Martini brothers are feared and respected by everyone across New York City. But what all of them don't know is the...
4M 112K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...