FATE || Levi x Reader

By toffy59

ON HOLD ------------------ Titans were the only thing people feared, so they had walls built so high that it... More

Introductions: Before The Story Starts
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
A Letter to My Readers

Chapter 23

9.8K 390 788
By toffy59

Fight to Live

(Y/n) scans the roof to try and find his body, but she couldn't. Her necklace heats up once again and she creates a dome of air around her. Fire devours the air dome. Once the fire has lifted, (Y/n) shadow travels out of the smoke and into the light.

Fredrik has his back turned to her, so she creates a ball of air in her left arm and punches it into his lower back. His spine gives out a sickening crack, flying across the red-tiled roof. Fredrik lifts his body from the roof, fire blazing in his hands.

(Y/n) sticks out both of her hands. A wind sword appears in both of her palms. She had learned a neat trick back in Hell where she could shape the wind into weapons. She grips onto the handles of the wind swords.

"You've gotten stronger" Fredrik points out the obvious. 

"And you've gotten weaker" (Y/n) taunts, she runs up to him. She jumps up to be above him and brings down both her swords. He creates a fire shield with his hands, protecting his head from being cut by the wind blades.

She moves back. He watches her as she smirks at him and turns her back around. She propels herself into the sky, running away from him. He runs after her, using his fire to launch himself into the sky. He continues chasing her until they reach the top of the wall.

(Y/n) lands on the wall, making the Garrisons stare at her with shock, "All of you get out of here!"

They take her advice and run away from her. Fredrik lands in front of her, his body sliding towards the other side. He runs at her, throwing a right hook to her face. She steps towards his right and kicks his right side. He grunts as his body slides across the wall.

He glances down at the ground 50-meters below. People began watching them fight on top of the wall, anticipating what was to come next. The two titan shifters rage in the distance. Fredrik gets up with his fists ready to throw more punches. (Y/n) shrugs at him as if telling him she was bored.

"Bitch" Fredrik insults as he throws another punch at her. This time (Y/n) just leans back, deflecting all his punches, "I never liked you. I always found you pathetically naive."

"I did like you" (Y/n) says back at him, catching him off guard. She takes his opportunity to grab his left hand, sidestep, and pin it behind his arm, "I loved Tatiana, she was a wonderful dancer and singer. I looked up to her, to you. And you turned your back on us. You have no right to hate me."

"I've done nothing against you, so why are you fighting me with the intent to kill?" (Y/n) asks while she puts more pressure on his wrist. He grunts and heats up his wrist, burning her hand. She jumps back as he twists his body and blows fire at her from his mouth.

She points her hands in front of her and moves them around as if she was creating a ball of wind. The air around his neck starts swirling around, creating a helmet kind of shape. He grasps onto his neck, trying to breathe.

Down below, Annie slams into the wall trying to climb up, but Mikasa cuts her fingers making the titan fall onto the ground. Eren's titan form screams as he tears away at the female titan.

"Because you're tainted by your blood. You were born cursed so you have no right to live," Fredrik gasps out. He lifts up his left leg, shooting out flames at her. She releases the air around his neck to deflect the fire.

Fredrik appears beside her and punches her so hard she goes flying into the air. People gasp as they see her fly through the air. She concentrates air beneath her feet as if she was flying. Her black skirt blows through the wind.

Fredrik creates fire propellers below his feet and launches himself at her. He throws a punch in the air but she brings her left arm up. She brings it down and a burst of wind harshly slams him into the ground 50-meters below them. She lands in the crater his body had created.

She waits for his body to move. Fredrik crawls his way out of the crater, his pentagram shining at the back of his neck, feeding him more power. She creates one dagger in her hand and a sword in the other. She gives him a soft smile which he gives her a confused look in return. People whisper as they watch the two stare at each other.

"Fredrik, thank you for being my friend" (Y/n) says. She runs at him and he brings his hands up. She throws the sword up into the sky causing him to look up. She takes the opportunity of the distraction and slides between his legs, cutting at the back of his knee with the dagger.

She releases the dagger and places her foot onto the ground with force. She twists her body up and jumps as Fredrik folds down to kneel. Her outstretched hand grabs onto the sword she had thrown earlier.

Fredrik glances back with horror. Her twisting body brings down the sword through the pentagram, slashing through half of his body. His blood sprays everywhere as his body slumps onto the ground. Everything goes silent.

She did it, she killed Fredrik. She dissolves the sword, taking in what she had done. She takes a deep breath as she brings her hand to her mouth. She didn't know what to do, whether to cry, laugh, smile, or scream. She glances up to her right, stormy blue eyes meet her petrified (e/c) eyes.

Levi gives her a nod as if showing her that he understands what she had to do. (Y/n) slowly walks over to him. She could hear people whisper, but she didn't care. She stands before Levi. She wraps her arms around his neck, holding him tightly. Levi brings his hand up and pats her back. His mind starts racing about how he's going to have to change and cleaning up his clothes.

"I just killed my friend" (Y/n) whispers into his ear with a monotone voice much like his. Levi holds back the cringe expression at her tone. She was always one to talk with a happy tone so such a plain tone didn't sit right with him. He awkwardly pats he back one more time.

A hand slaps (Y/n)'s back of the head and she turns around. Mikasa was beyond furious. She brings her hand down once again to hit (Y/n)'s head, but (Y/n) stops her by grabbing her wrist.

"I'm sorry, you don't have to forgive me" (Y/n) whispers softly at her, holding back the tears. She pulls Mikasa into a hug and the black-haired girl wraps her arms tightly around (Y/n)'s frame. They stood there not knowing what to say. They pull apart when Armin and Eren come into view.

"(Y/n)..." Eren exhaustedly says, his eyes slowly closing from how fatigued his body felt. He falls towards the ground. (Y/n) quickly catches him. She brings him into a hug, hearing his cute, soft snores.

"I'm here, Eren," (Y/n) whispers into his ear as she kneels down to place his body onto the ground. Armin kneels beside her with his hands sweating nervously.

"You're not dead" Armin finally says as his light blue eyes take in her figure.

"I was supposed to be dead, but I got a second chance at life" (Y/n) sweetly says and cups Armin's cheek with her rough hand, "I got a second chance to see the outside world with all of you."

(Y/n) lets her eyes trail at a giant crystal up ahead. Jean was repeatedly slamming a sword down onto the crystal, but it kept breaking the blade. I'll meet you in the Halls of Crystal, he had said. Could it be connected to the hardening skill?

She stands up from the ground and makes her way towards Jean. Her glasses were surprisingly still on so she adjusts them. She places a hand on Jean's shoulder. He, however, doesn't dare look back out of fear. He had witnessed her flying in the air and he thought he had seen her ghost until she slammed the other demon into the ground.

"Jean," she speaks up as she grips onto his shoulder a little tighter.

"I'm afraid that if I turn around, then you will disappear like a ghost," Jean says as he closes his eyes.

"Or you're just afraid of me making fun of the kiss" (Y/n) teases him. In one swift motion, Jean brings his arms around the girl tightly. He buries his face into her chest, feeling the hot, salty tears trail down his face. She brings her hands up into his hair, playing with it.

"I thought...I thought I lost you like how I lost Marco" he sobs into her blood-covered chest. Jean didn't care that he was touching someone else's blood. He was overwhelmed with emotions as he hugs her. (Y/n) lets him sob into her chest. She places a kiss on his head, expressing comfort.

"I swear I'm going to kill you," Hanji says as she grabs onto the girl's shoulders. She turns up to gaze at the eccentric woman, "Don't ever pull something like that."

"Can't keep any promises" (Y/n) says with a smile on her face. People started shouting as they point up at the wall where Annie had dug her fingers into. Hanji's eyes go wide at the titan's face in the wall.

A priest runs up to her with his hand pointing at the wall, "Cover it quickly before the sun hits it!" 

(Y/n) stood on the wall with Hanji and the priest. Hanji had asked her to stand beside her so she could serve as a threatening figure. (Y/n) in return told Hanji that she was more threatening than she'll ever be. (Y/n) watches Pastor Nick overlook the hole that was now covered. A fellow Survey Corps member had given her his green cape for her to hide her blood-soaked clothes.

"Why is there a titan in the wall? And why did you Wall Cult people know about it?" Hanji asks as she lifts her goggles up to her head, pushing back her messy brown hair. (Y/n) knew shit was about to go down so she just silently watches over with Moblit by her side.

"I have to get back to work. My church and followers have been destroyed because of the Survey Corps. I demand restitution!" Pastor Nick orders with anger. Hanji walks up to him, grabs him by the collar of his robes, and hangs him over the wall. Moblit moves to grab the Pastor, but (Y/n) places her hand in front of him.

"Your girlfriend is hot when she threatens pastors" (Y/n) whispers to him and he blushes at her comment. Moblit starts shyly looking at his feet.

"She's not my girlfriend" Moblit mumbles with a cute pout. A light blush appears on his cheeks. (Y/n) smiles up at him at the reaction.

"Do you know how many of us Scouts have died? All for us to find out that what we are fighting are hidden in the walls? And that you know about this?" Hanji shouts out in anger, her hand gripping his collar tighter, "I'm not asking you to talk, I'm ordering you or I'll drop you."

Pastor Nick opens his arms, "Then drop me! I don't care if I die protecting what I vowed to protect. So drop me!"

He closes his eyes waiting for his body to fall, but Hanji throws him back onto the wall. She lets out a sigh and sits on the edge of the wall. Moblit runs over to her to check on her. She's definitely his girlfriend, (Y/n) hums to herself.

"What are you so cheery about, demon?" Pastor Nick lowly says to her. His face expressing how unpleasant he felt at being in her presence.

"Just wondering what your flesh will taste like for dinner" (Y/n) glares down at him in a serious tone. He shivers at the way her face darkens. He didn't know if she was serious or not so he gets up from the ground. (Y/n) walks away towards the small tent down on the ground that the Survey Corps set up to change out of her nasty clothes. 

Miles is standing by the tent, smoking a cigarette. She stands before him and he slides her a small box with her uniform. She gives him a weak smile, "I'm sorry I killed him before you could talk to him."

"It's fine," Miles reassures with a puff of his cigarette, "I would have probably stopped you if I had talked to him. (Y/n), you did what no one else could and that alone makes you fearless."

"Is Miles Moritz complimenting me, (Y/n) (L/n)?" she asks in astonishment. Miles wasn't the kind of person to easily say nice things about people. So surely this came from the bottom of his heart. Miles rolls his eyes at her, a smirk on his face.

"Don't get used to it, kiddo" he retorts and places a hand on her head. They had grown so much over the several years. They downright hated each other, despised each other. However, Miles had taken the task of training her so their relationship blossomed, "I'll be heading off. I can't leave Elma and Caleb alone for more than a few minutes or they'll burn down my damn shop."

"Take care of them for me" (Y/n) calls out to him, "And no funny business with my brother!"

"No promises," Miles yells back at her and waves as he disappears into the dark alley. (Y/n) feels the wind whisper in her ear. Elma and Caleb were back at home, making pies. (Y/n) breathes in the cold, crisp air wishing she could go back. She walks into the private tent and takes off her clothes.

She wipes away the blood with a rag soaked with water. She finishes drying herself. She puts on her signature black turtle neck, her high waisted, white pants, and straps on her boots with the ODM gear straps. It felt good being back in the uniform. It felt almost like home. It'll feel like home once I'm with Ymir, (Y/n) thinks to herself. She puts on her Survey Corps brown jacket.

She adjusts the emerald necklace and assures that Eld's ring and scrunchie were still on her right hand. She adjusts the purple glasses on her nose. She walks out of the tent. Her gut told her that something was wrong and she needed to find Erwin.

She shadow travels to the Military Police Headquarters where Erwin would most likely be. She sees Erwin walking up ahead of her, "Yo, Erwin! What's going on?"

Erwin turns around to speak to her about what went down with Annie when a Survey Corps soldier runs towards then, "Titans have breached Wall Rose!"

"What are you talking about?" (Y/n) asks as the soldier tries to breathe from the panic he felt.

"The leftover troops have sent a message that titans have breached the walls, sir," the soldier says towards Erwin and not her. Erwin furrows his eyebrows.

"Erwin, are my friends part of those leftover troops?" (Y/n) asks, her body going cold at the thought of Ymir falling into the hands of a titan. Erwin places a firm hand on her shoulder, holding her back from going anywhere.

"Yes, but you will not go to them. It's an order from your Commander" Erwin states with a serious tone. Her eyes go wide at his comment, her lips shaking. Her blood pumps through her body in a rush.

"Erwin, you told me I need to come back to protect my friends! That the Survey Corps needs me" (Y/n) reasons with him so she can go help her friends. Erwin shakes his head at her. He would have let her gone if it wasn't for the way her eyes swayed from how tired she felt.

"I can tell you're tired from using your powers," Erwin states and places another hand on her shoulder so she is facing him, "I cannot have you being reckless again."

"I'm fine, I've been through worse" (Y/n) says as she grips onto his wrists, her eyes begging him to let her go, "Please, I need to protect my friends."

"You and Eren are the most valuable thing to humanity," Erwin says as he grips onto her shoulders tighter, "We cannot lose either of you, so you will stay put and recover. If I find out you're gone, then you'll give me no choice but to release the evidence."

"Release the evidence?" (Y/n) repeats in confusion. Her mind starts turning, realizing that he was blackmailing her with the evidence Levi collected about her criminal past. She glares at him, anger bubbling in the pit of her stomach, "I hate you."

Erwin releases his grasps from her shoulders, "You can hate me all you want, (Y/n), but know that I do this to keep you safe."

"I don't need anyone babying me" (Y/n) grumbles and she turns her back to him. She walks down the corridor and she glances back, "If they die while I'm not there to protect them, then their blood is on your hands."

(Y/n) storms into another corridor. She walks down the corridor when she slams into a tall figure. She grunts as she looks up at the hazel eyes, "Fuck you, I don't have time for you."

"Yes, it appears that you are quite distressed," Nikolas says with his usual smile and her necklace grows hot, "It also appears that I may have underestimated the extent of your powers. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your brute nature."

Nikolas sidesteps her and hits the back of her knee with his cane. He was taunting her, edging her on to attack him. But she thought about the consequences if someone found out. She would be rotting in a jail cell instead of being out in Wall Rose fighting titans and helping her friends.

The rage continues to bubble inside. The wind picks up around her body. She closes her eyes trying to keep herself from breaking. Levi's face pops up into her head and she shadow travels to find him. His short body stands before the grand crystal encasing Annie.

"Do you think she'll ever break down the crystal?" (Y/n) asks as she stands next to him. She lets her eyes travel to the side to view his figure. He was (taller/shorter/ same height) as her. She always knew he was very attractive, but never Seven Fires of Hell kinda hot.

"No, the brat is too scared of dealing with the consequences of her actions" Levi replies and he turns towards the stairwell, "I have to go meet Erwin, we have much to discuss."

"Yes, sir" (Y/n) plainly says. Levi slightly flinches at her tone of voice. Something was bothering her, pulling at her and he needed to know what. Another mystery, he thinks as he walks up the stairs, just after I solved the last one.

------------------

And season 2 begins...

~toffy59

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 584 16
| synopsis | - ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
103 8 7
You're a 16 year old girl living a simple life in the suburbs. Life seemed pretty difficult at the time, given your mother recently disappeared and y...
238K 4.9K 35
โ†ณ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ โ”โ”โ” ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘– ๐ด๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฅ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿโœ”๏ธŽ โ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”?โž W...
6.2K 238 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...