SHADOWS ⧫ klaus mikaelson

By DelilahSpencer33

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES ⧫ KLAUS MIKAELSON ⧫ BOOKE ONE ⧫ SEASON TWO / THREE ⧫ Adelaide Gilbert, Elena's twin sist... More

❝ 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❞
❝ 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡 ❞
❝ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ❞
❝ 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 ❞
❝ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ❞
𝟎𝟏 | 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟎𝟐 | 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟎𝟑 | 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟎𝟒 | 𝟔𝟎𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟎𝟓 | 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜
EDITING AND NEW CHAPTERS COMING SOON!!!!
𝟎𝟔 | 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬
CURRENT STORIES
𝟎𝟕 | 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝
𝟎𝟖 | 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟎𝟗 | 𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟎 | 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟏 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟐 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭
𝟏𝟑 | 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝟏𝟒 | 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥
❝ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ❞
𝟏𝟓 | 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝟏𝟔 | 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟕 | 𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩
𝟏𝟖 | 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐬
𝟏𝟗 | 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝟐𝟎 | 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐬
𝟐𝟏 | 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝟐𝟐 | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟑 | 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟐𝟒 | 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟐𝟓 | 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝟐𝟕 | 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭
𝟐𝟖 | 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞
𝟐𝟗 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟑𝟎 | 𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝟑𝟏 | 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
𝟑𝟐 | 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭
𝟑𝟑 | 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟑𝟒 | 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
❝ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ❞
Thank you!!!
𝟑𝟓 | 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐩
𝟑𝟔 | 𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐯𝐮
𝟑𝟕 | 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
happy new year!
thank you all so much !

𝟐𝟔 | 𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫

13.6K 379 174
By DelilahSpencer33

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟓

              𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑁𝐴 had joined Adelaide at the back where the bleachers were as Klaus sat at the end, waiting for Bonnie to come back with a solution. He hadn't spoke to Adelaide since he told her she was a problem, as he wasn't very good at apologises. In fact, he hated apologising. And he was too stubborn to even say it to her. If he was being completely honest, there was a small problem, the problem was what he cared about her. And he hated that. He was Klaus Mikaelson, the Original Hybrid. He didn't need love or friends, he needed power, allies and an army.

"Are you okay?" Elena asked her sister softly. Adelaide stared straight ahead, giving Elena a small nod in response.

"I forgive you." Adelaide suddenly spoke up after a few minutes of silence.
"What?"

"I forgive you. For not telling me about the Supernatural and for trying to erase my memory about it after. And for not telling me we're adopted and that my birth mother was in town," she smiled a little, "I just remembered I never really told you that I forgave you." Adelaide shrugged, looking at her sister before glancing away.

"I never knew how to tell you, even when I wanted to Ads," Adelaide laid her head on Elena's shoulder.

"I know." The two sisters sat in silence together.

The gym doors opened again and they all turned to see Stefan walk through.

"Stefan..." Elena got up as her eyes flashed with concern as a frown appeared on her her face.
"Klaus." Stefan ignored his ex-girlfriend, looking straight towards the hybrid.

"Come to save your damsel, mate?" Klaus mocked him as he sat with his elbows resting on his knees, while Elena walked closer to them, stopping near Dana and Chad.

"I came to ask for your forgiveness." Stefan corrected him. "And pledge my loyalty."

"Well, you broke that pledge once already." Adelaide felt herself wince as Klaus was also talking about her.

"Elena means nothing to me anymore." Elena took a sharp breath in at how serious Stefan was. "And whatever you ask of me... I will do." Adelaide shook her head softly.

"Fair enough." Klaus was quick to stand up and jump down the bleachers. "Let's drink on it." Her eyes went wide. "Kill them." Klaus demanded Stefan, pointing towards Dana and Chad who were terrified.

"Klaus, don't..." Adelaide cut herself off when he sent her a sharp, menacing glare.

"What are you waiting for? Kill them." He told Stefan with a smirk, as he noticed the Salvatore's hesitanetness.

"No! Stefan, don't. He's not going to hurt me. He already said... Ahh!" Adelaide was up in a flash as she ran towards her sisters side, watching as her head whipped to the side as Klaus slapped her so hard that she fell to the ground, sliding on the slippy floor slightly, letting out a scream.

"Klaus!" Adelaide yelled at the hybrid angrily, as she skidded to a stop on her knees, beside her sister who was already starting to get up. Elena's cheek already looked bruised. Stefan had also rushed over to Klaus, his vampire face on show as he was in attack mode. Klaus easily stopped him, throwing his hand around Stefan's throat, cutting his air supply off.

"She means nothing to you?" Klaus sarcastically remarked. "Your lies just keep piling up."

"Let her go! I'll do whatever you want, you have my word!" Stefan gasped between the little oxygen he was receiving.

"Klaus let him go." Adelaide stood back up, throwing glares towards the Mikaelson hybrid.

"Your word doesn't mean much." Klaus sneered, ignoring Adelaide. "I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this... stop fighting." Adelaide felt her eyes go wide as Klaus compelled Stefan.

"Don't do this, don't do this." Stefan whispered, pleasing with the hybrid.

"I didn't want to. All I wanted was your allegiance. And yours Adelaide. So now I'm going to have to take it." He told Stefan, throwing a comment towards the eldest Gilbert, making her frown.

"You will do exactly as I say," Klaus began to compel Stefan, "when I say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey." He let go of Stefan's throat.

"Stefan!" Elena barely managed to say.

"Now kill them. Ripper." Adelaide made her way back over to Elena, pulling her sister towards her so she didn't have to see the love of her life become the thing he hated the most. Adelaide cringed as she saw Stefan forcefully drink Dana's blood, ripping her throat out before dropping her to the floor, dead. Elena let out a scream, making Adelaide tighten her comforting grip on her.

"Don't look. It'll be fine." She kept whispering the soothing words to Elena, trying to get her to calm down. Klaus walked over to the two, ripping Adelaide away from her sister, despite her struggles.

"Let go of me," Adelaide spat at him but he just chuckled before holding her with her back to his chest while he forced Elena to watch Stefan kill Chad.

"It's always nice to see a vampire in his true element." Klaus commented as Stefan killed Chad, blood leaking from his mouth, covering his chin. "The species has become such a broody lot."

"No. You did this to him." Elena denied in a stern voice, looking towards the person she loved.

"I invited him to the party, love." Adelaide tried to get out of his grip but he just pulled her close, as she let out a small grunt. "He's the one dancing on the table."

"Where is it!" Adelaide heard the very familiar voice of Rebekah Mikaelson as said blonde vampire entered the gym, storming in angrily with a tone to match her emotions. "Where's my necklace?"
"What are you talking about?" Klaus asked his sister, not letting go of Adelaide.

"She has my necklace." Rebekah accused Elena, fuming, as she handed Caroline's phone to Klaus, showing him a picture which Adelaide caught a glimpse of. Klaus zoomed in on the necklace Elena was wearing, seeing that it was indeed the necklace they had been looking for.

"Well, well. More lies." Adelaide let out a yelp of pain as Klaus gripped her stomach tightly.

"Where, is, it!" Rebekah seethed each word.

"I don't have it anymore." Elena shook her head, standing back up.

"You're lying!" Rebekah sped forward and sank her teeth in Elena's neck.

"Elena!" Adelaide yelled as she, Stefan and Klaus all made a move to pull the blonde off of Elena.

"Knock it off!" Klaus yelled at his sister, being the one to throw her away from Elena.

"Make her tell me where it is, Nik!" Adelaide bent down beside her sister, inspecting the wound on her neck.

"Elena, where's the necklace?" Adelaide whispered to her sister, giving her an encouraging smile.

"Katherine stole it." Elena told her back, gasping through the pain in her neck.

"There, you happy. The bitchy doppelgänger stole it, now leave Elena alone." Adelaide snapped at both Klaus and Rebekah, pulling Elena closer to her, cradling her head in her lap.

"Katerina." Klaus smirked, "of course. Well, that's unfortunate. If we had the necklace it would make things a whole lot easier for your witch, bit since we're doing this the hard way, let's put a clock on it, shall we?" Klaus made his way over to the controls for the big score board in the gym, starting a timer for twenty minutes. The buzzer sounded as the count down began.

"Twenty minutes. If Bonnie hasn't found a solution by then, I want you to feed again. Only this time, I want you to feed on Elena. You know you want to. Adelaide too if you're hungry." Adelaide felt tears rise to her eyes, out of anger, sadness, hurt and slight heartbreak.

"Klaus if he drinks my blood he'll die." Adelaide reminded the hybrid who just smirked.

"Klaus, don't do this to him!" Elena begged, curling up in her sisters arms, the two of them finding comfort at least being with each other.

"No one leaves. If she tries to run, fracture her spine." Klaus informed Stefan as he grabbed onto Adelaide's wrist and pulled her with him, the two of them leaving the gym with Rebekah following him. 

・ • • ・

⧫ 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝟎𝟑 // 𝟎𝟔 // 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 ⧫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.5K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
214K 6.5K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
224K 3.4K 37
Cassiana Gilbert. She's different, according to the original hybrid. She has something in her that sparks and ignites. It draws him in like a light d...
2.1K 22 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...