Akame Ga Kill reacts to My He...

By GoldenFang17

General Najenda and Akame has finally lived peacefully after overthrowing the Empire. But, a sudden warp deli... More

The Reunion
Izuku Midoriya: Origin
What it Takes to be a Hero
Roaring Muscles
Starting Line
What Can I Do For Now
Rage, You Damn Nerd
Deku Vs. Kacchan
Bakugo's Start Line
Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!
Encounter with the Unknown
Game Over
All Might
In Each of Our Hearts
That's the Idea, Ochaco
Roaring Sports Festival
In Their Own Quirky Ways
Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
The Boy Born with Everything
Victory or Defeat
Battle on, Challengers!
Bakugo Vs. Uraraka
Shoto Todoroki: Origin
Fight on, Iida!
Todoroki Vs. Bakugo
Time to Pick Some Names
Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears!
Midoriya and Shigaraki
Hero Killer: Stain Vs. U.A.Students
Climax
The Aftermath of Hero Killer: Stain
Everyone's Internships
Listen Up!!! A Tale from the Past
Gear up for Final Exams
Yaoyorozu: Rising
Stripping the Varnish
Katsuki Bakugo: Origin
Encounter
Game Start
Wild Wild Pussycats

Cavalry Battle Finale

3K 51 36
By GoldenFang17

After Tatsumi got involved in a situation where he really doesn't belong, he was helped by his fellow men and wiped the sweat of the women who swarmed him.

"If I didn't run out from there in just the nick of time, I might've died!" Tatsumi said.

"For as long as you live, everything's gonna be all right!" Wave said.

"From now on, we'll guard you against your harem!" Bols said.

"Yeah! And this is what I call, "Operation Anti-Harem Protocol Squad!" Dr. Stylish exclaimed.

"Guys...!" Tatsumi cried in joy.

"Have you recovered already, Tatsumi?" Meliodas asked while chuckling on his situation.

"Y-Yeah. I am already recovered from the girls!" Tatsumi replied.

"Thanks to Kizaru's light ability, we managed to restrain those girls from you. Once the episode starts, those will start to wear off. But don't worry, there's already a squad ready to protect you." Meliodas said.

"Yeah! Thank you for the concern!" Tatsumi said.

"Let's start the next one, Kizaru!" Meliodas said.

"Roger." Kizaru said.

"Please! Let me go!" Esdeath cried.

"Tatsumi might need a lap pillow right now!" Mine yelled.

"But you're body is thin!" Seryu teased.

"Hah?!" Mine angrily asked.

"The screen now shows the title "Cavalry Battle Finale" on it. The scene started in a dark one as Mineta sobbing and Tsuyu appearing on the screen.

"It was a good plan, so I joined the team even though it was you. When did you lose your headband?" Tsuyu asked, placing her chin on her cheeks.

"I don't know! But now, there's nothing left to lose! Shoji, full attack mode!" Mineta ordered as the big man's arms now scattered and they ran towards Izuku and Shoto's group.

"That pervert lost his headband? Good for him!" Mine said.

"But still, I pity for him. After having such a formidable defense like Shoji's arms, someone still managed to take their headband secretly." Lubbock said.

"Of course you'll pity him because he's a pervert like you as well." Run sighed.

"Of course that's not the reason!" Lubbock yelled.

"We're gonna steal the points from those two teams with everything we've got!" Mineta yelled.

"I thought we would not have a confrontation until later in this contest. He seems to think highly of you, Midoriya." Todoroki said.

"Only half the time is left! Don't stop moving." Izuku said and now they started to move.

"Iida, forward!" Iida replied as he boosts his calves and moved forward.

"Yaoyorozu, prepare to guard us and conduct electricity." Shoto said.

"Right!" Momo replied.

"Kaminari, you--"

"I know what I have to do!" Denki replied with confidence. Izuku looked uneasy with their situation and now looked around for something.

"Watch our surroundings. It's not just one group coming for us!" Izuku said as he sees the other groups coming for them.

"Make sure you guard well... Indiscriminate Shock... 1.3 Million Volts!" Denki yelled as his team covered themselves with a thick sheet and he electrocutes them all with his Quirk, except for Izuku's group who used Dark Shadow to cover them up.

"Kaminari...!" Jiro uttered in pain.

"Less than six minutes left. We can't back down now. Sorry, but you'll just have to bear it." Shoto said as he froze everyone with his Quirk and with the help of Momo's equipment.

"What? What'd he do? Todoroki took care of that crowd of teams in an instant!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"He froze them after Kaminari's shock stopped them... I guess it should be expected, but he took into account how a lot of people avoided it in the obstacle course." Aizawa said.

"Nice commentary!" Present Mic said with thumbs up. A girl from Class B noticed that their headband was taken away.

"I might as well take these." Shoto said while raising the newly taken headband.

"Damn it!" The girl yelled.

"What? Mine, too?" Another student from Class B said.

"I really don't like his personality to be honest." Liver said.

"What do you mean?" Bulat asked.

"Instead of hating Todoroki, you must hate the bastard from Class B who really provoked Bakugo so bad." Chelsea said.

"The backpack's acting up?" Izuku asked as the backpack which helps them fly away now starts to act badly.

"Baby! There's room for improvement!" Hatsume said.

"Oh no, it's too strong! We can't get away!" Uraraka whined.

"I'll restrain them!" Tokoyami yelled and Dark Shadow launches itself towards Shoto's team.

Yaoyorozu!" Shoto yelled.

"Right!" Momo replied as she created a rock board from her hands and blocks Dark Shadow's claw.

"Yaoyorozu's Creation is too hard to deal with!" Izuku said.

"No... Kaminari is worse. With that level of armor, if it had been sunlight, Dark Shadow would've been ripped apart." Tokoyami said.

'Right! In any case, I want you to devote yourself to defense. You don't have to attack. So...' Izuku said in a flashback.

'Interesting. My Quirk's offensive ability increases as the darker it is, but it becomes fierce and difficult to control. On the other hand, under sunlight, it becomes possible to control, but its offense becomes below average.

To tell me I didn't have to attack my Quirk without knowing that... It's a very unique choice, under the circumstances. Very well. Try using me. I leave it to you, Midoriya.' Tokoyami replied.

"Well if they can cover the sky up, maybe his Dark Shadow will be unstoppable enough!" Leone said.

"No... As he said, he can't control it very well. And if it's really dark, I assume that his Dark Shadow will turn into rampage mode and will not listen to its owner. That's my possible assumption of his Dark Shadow." Akame said.

'When did you become boss?' The Night Raid thought.

'Why do I feel that someone's mentioning me in their thoughts.' Najenda thought while sneezing.

"It's possible that he might go crazy in the dark. But he could be really unstoppable if he wants to." Esdeath said.

"I see... Kaminari's lightning..." Izuku uttered.

"As long as he keeps discharging electricity, attacking will be difficult. Dark Shadow will become timid.

"I'm against violence..." Dark Shadow sobbed and their team stopped as they got themselves into a dead end.

"His personality too changes depends on his surroundings. What a jerky Quirk." Mine said.

"Jerky?" Sheele asked.

"Airheads like you can't understand it." Mine said.

"Tatsumi... Mine bullied me...!" Sheele cried as she jumped towards Tatsumi but Bols and Susanoo block her.

"Get off, woman!" Bols said.

"We'll defend our precious friend over here from the likes of you!" Susanoo added.

"Waaah! Tatsumi!" Sheele cried while bashing her hands into the two big men.

'I'm sorry, I am too done with your schemes. I promise we'll have that 'fun time' soon!' Tatsumi thought.

"Team Midoriya has nowhere left to go!" Present Mic announced.

"Decreased offense... They don't know that, do they?" Izuku asked.

"I don't believe so. The only person I've told about this weakness is Koda, at USJ, and he is a man of few words." Tokoyami said.

"If they don't know about it, then we can use it to hold them back. It's fine. No matter what, we will hang on to the ten million!" Izuku said. Katsuki on the other hand felt his headband grabbed by the blond student of Class B.

"Class A is too simple-minded." The student said.

"He got us!" Mina said.

"Give that back! I'll kill you!" Katsuki angrily yelled.

"You're famous, aren't you? As the victim of the sludge incident. Tell me more about it sometime... About how it feels to be attacked by villains once a year." The student said.

"Kirishima... change of plan..." Katsuki angrily uttered.

"Monoma, don't provoke him! You'll be the same as him." One of the horses of the blond student named Monoma said.

"That's right. It wouldn't become a hero. Besides, don't you often hear about heroes who get done in by villains who want revenge?" Monoma said.

"Monoma is his name eh? What a lame name." Dr. Stylish said.

'Could you please stop judging someone's names?' Everyone thought.

"What could be his and that purple sleepy guy's Quirks are. I think they are a bit scary or surprising." Chelsea said.

"If it is, then they must be really hard ones to defeat if it's one-on-one." Kurome said.

"Bakugo, calm down! If you don't calm down, we won't be able to get the points back!" Kirishima warned. Katsuki smashes his palms together and creating an explosion.

"Forward, Kirishima! Right now, I'm totally calm!" Katsuki said in his angry grin.

"We're seriously counting on you!" Kirishima said and now moves forward.

"Go...!" Katsuki yelled. Monoma's group just looked at their arrival.

"Die...!" Katsuki yelled again as he points his palm towards Monoma but the Class B student dodges him and pushes him back. Katsuki turns around to attack once again but Monoma puts his palm into his face and caused an explosion.

"Wow, what a nice Quirk!" Monoma said as he quickly taps Kirishima's hair.

"That's my--" Katsuki uttered.

"Bakugo, someone has the same Quirk as you, too?" Kirishima asked.

"Damn it!" Katsuki angrily yelled as he delivered another right swing blow into Monoma.

"Really, such nice Quirks. Mine's better, though." Monoma said as he blocks Katsuki's attack with his body hardened already.

"Wow! Did he copied their Quirks?!" Seryu asked.

"So his Quirk is that he can copy one's Quirk by touching them. And he can do it one at a time quickly. He is really good at provoking and his Quirk is really a threat also." Najenda said.

"If he touches Izuku, then... Oh no!" Seryu and Kurome yelled in fear.

"Oh yeah! He can also steal Midoriya's One For All!" Bulat saif.

"No way...!" Akame uttered.

"Ehem! Do you think Midoriya's Quirk is the same as theirs?" Kizaru asked.

"Eh? What do you mean?" Lubbock asked.

"Izuku's Quirk is passed on to him, not his own. Which means, Monoma can't easily get Izuku's Quirk because it isn't his own Quirk at all. But if he does copy it, his body will... splash!" Meliodas said.

"Splash?" Wave asked.

"He means to explode. Because Monoma's body isn't a worthy vessel for his One For All." Run said.

"Hah! That means that Izuku is really special from everyone!" Seryu exclaimed.

"Yes, he is!" Kurome added.

"Wha...? Mine? The same again...?" Kirishima asked.

"No. This guy copied them." Katsuki said.

"That's right!" Monoma replied.

"Neito Monoma. Quirk: Copy! He can use the Quirks of any he touches as much as he wants for five minutes. He can't use two at the same time, though!" Present Mic narrated.

"Well, even an idiot can figure it out, huh?" Monoma asked. Katsuki was about to attack them but another group interfered with them as they got the two groups separated with his slimy Quirk.

"Bondo! Picking a fight, huh?" Monoma asked.

"Monoma, we just have to keep from getting caught now. With this many points, we'll definitely make it into the top four!" A comrade of Monoma said.

"After them!" Katsuki yelled.

"It's solidifying! Wow! I can't move!" Kirishima said as he got stuck by the hardened slime.

"Wait a sec! I'll melt it with my Quirk!" Mina said while melting the hardened slime.

"Hurry! We've got zero points right now! Hurry!" Sero said.

"Oh, don't get mad at me. You're the one who provoked us, right? What did you say for the pledge again? That embarrassing thing... Let me think... Oh well, you've done enough for today!" Monoma said.

'I'll be number one'

"Number one. Not just first place. I'll take an indisputable first place!" Katsuki angrily muttered.

"So that's his reason for provoking him." Susanoo said.

"By provoking then back. Well, that may be an immature move but it really did an effect towards Bakugo's ego." Budou said.

"If killing's not allowed, maybe that Monoma kid could've died." Zank said.

"One minute! Todoroki made it so he'd have the ten million to himself to seize in an instant! At least, that's what I thought five minutes ago! But unbelievably, Midoriya's been able to keep away in that cramped space for five minutes!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Hold!" Izuku yelled as Dark Shadow appeared once again.

"You're doing good." All Might said.

"He can see right through you. Fool." Endeavor said while looking at his son.

'He's keeping his distance, staying in the left side. He's paying attention. At this rate, if I want to freeze them over the shortest distance possible, I'll get Iida. And if he keeps moving like this, I'll do myself in if I freeze indiscriminately.

And Tokoyami can defend against Kaminari's electricity. One more minute. The bastard...!' Shoto thought.

"Everyone, there's less than a minute left. You won't be able to use me after this. I'm counting on you!" Iida said.

"Iida?" Shoto asked.

"Hang on tight. Make sure you get it, Todoroki!" Iida said as his calves now released blue flames from it.

"Uh oh!" Tatsumi said.

"He's blasting himself right now?!" Kurome and Seryu yelled.

"This is bad, for Izuku and his team." Akame said.

"Sad to say... Izuku lost his headband in this one..." Kizaru uttered silently and drinks a cup of tea.

"Torque Over... Reciproburst!" Iida yelled as he flashed past Midoriya's team at supersonic speed and steals their headband.

"Wha...?! What happened? So fast! So fast! Iida, if you could accelerate that fast, then show us in the prelims!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"What was that?" Shoto asked in amazement.

"By forcing the torque and rotations to increase, I created an explosive power. With the recoil, my engine stalls after a while, though. It's a secret move I hadn't told anyone in class yet. I told you, didn't I, Midoriya? That I'd challenge you." Iida said with a smirk.

"Graaaah!!" Kurome and Seryu yelled in anger.

"Wow. He didn't tell that to avoid getting countered once that kind of event will come. Amazing!" Sheele said.

"Iida isn't as bad as I thought in terms of quickness and skills." Najenda said.

"He may surpassed Izuku for now but, there's no way in hell he can defeat Izuku in the future." Akame said.

"Such fighting words from you, Akame!" Mine said.

"Yeah!" Akame said with her smile.

"The tables are turned! Offense and defense right at the edge! Reining that in, Todoroki gets the ten million! And Midoriya is suddenly left with zero points!" Present Mic yelled.

"Get back in there!" Izuku yelled.

"As long as they have Kaminari, we'll be at a disadvantage if we attack! Won't it be safer to try for other points right now?" Tokoyami asked.

"No! I don't know how the other points got split up! This is our only chance!" Izuku said.

"All right! We'll get it back, Deku! We definitely will!" Uraraka said with confidence and now they moved forward.

"Uraraka..." Izuku uttered. He remembers the reason why Uraraka came to U.A. as she mentioned before.

'That's right... It's not just me. The feelings of the three... who trust in me... I'm carrying all that right now!' Izuku thought as he now activates his Quirk through his right arm and Shoto prepares his left arm for the block.

"Here it is! His One For All!" Bulat said.

"Go!!" Tatsumi and Wave cheered.

"I hope they can still get some points in less than one minute." Chelsea said.

"It will be disappointing if we see them lose." Sheele said.

"The main protagonist will never lose in this show. Never!" Kurome said.

"Hmmm." Meliodas hummed after hearing Kurome's words

"With less than a minute left, Todoroki currently has four headbands! He wrested away the top spot from Midoriya, who was running away like crazy!

Will these be the top four teams to move on to the next round?!" Present Mic asked.

"Second, huh? We might've done a little too well for ourselves. Anyway, focus on keeping that spot." Monoma said.

"Wait! I said, wait!" Katsuki yelled.

"Jeez, so persistent. As a hero, not to mention as a person, that persistence will--" Monoma was stopped as Katsuki jumped into them.

"Don't act on your own, Bakugo!" Kirishima yelled.

"Tsuburaba!" Monoma yelled.

"Guard!" Tsuburaba said as he launched his Quirk into Katsuki and imprisons him into a sphere of solid air.

"Hey!" Katsuki yelled.

"Yes!" Tsuburaba said.

"Kosei Tsuburaba. Quirk: Solid Air. He can solidify air to form walls or footholds. The size depends on lung capacity.

"Solidified air? Amazing!" Wave said.

"Such a tricky Quirk." Bulat said.

"Now Bakugo is trapped into solid air, what will happen to their team now?" Akame said.

"You can't see this wall! Serves you right!" Tsuburaba scoffed as they now start to run away. But Katsuki breaks the sphere and grabbed two headbands from Monoma.

"He took two!" Tsuburaba yelled. Katsuki now got grabbed by Sero away.

"Bakugo is really a bastard. He forced his way like it was nothing." Tatsumi said.

"That's how his personality works. Deal with it." Saitama said.

"Jeez, even Monoma couldn't par with Bakugo's craziness." Bols sighed.

"Team Bakugo seized two headbands to move to third place! The rankings keep changing in the final stages! It's the passion of youth!" Present Mic yelled.

"Tsunotori!" Tsuburaba imprisons the pony-looking girl and the other group was trapped by Monoma's copied Quirk.

"Damn it!" Monoma said.

"It's fine. We're in fourth! Kendo's been frozen and can't move." Tsubaraba said.

"Yeah... As long as we defend this one to death, we'll definitely..." Monoma uttered.

"I told you to say something if you're gonna jump!" Sero yelled aa he grabs Katsuki and places him back on the rider's seat.

"But this means we'll definitely get through to the next round--" Kirishima was stopped by Katsuki.

"Not yet! We're gonna get an indisputable first place!" Katsuki yelled while bonking his fist into Kirishima's head.

"And hs still didn't know that Midoriya lost his headband." Wave sighed.

"He'll go there to him without knowing it. Poor kid." Esdeath said.

"Monoma... Class B's strategy was certainly reasonable and good. But there's just one thing that is unfortunate..." Aizawa uttered.

"I couldn't brace myself enough earlier on my own! Go! We'll get our points back too, and then go for the ten million!" Katsuki yelled while chasing Monoma's group.

"Jeez..." Sero uttered.

"Flat Face! Tape!" Katsuki yelled.

"It's Sero!" Sero said as he fired his tape into Monoma's team.

"You missed!"

"Raccoon Eyes! Lay down a weak dissolving solution in the direction we're going!" Katsuki yelled.

"My name's Mina Ashido!" Mina said as she released some dissolving acid on the ground.

"Is he...?" The emperor uttered.

"He didn't miss it on a purpose. He was about to create something that will help them go closer to Monoma's team. And now he is finally understanding what it means to how you'll aim for the top." Akame said.

"Right. But, will they be able to snatch their points back." Bulat asked.

'Young Bakugo, you understand very well without being told, don't you? Those who are always aiming for the top, and those who aren't  Their difference...' All Might thought as Katsuki's team now slides themselves forward.

"You didn't take the difference in tenacity into consideration, did you?" Aizawa said. Bakugo's team now charged quickly into Monoma's and destroys Tsuburaba's Solid Sphere.

"Bakugo is merciless! If he's gonna do it, he's gonna be thorough! He's, you know, a perfectionist! Now, there are only seconds left!" Present Mic said.

"He did it!" Chelsea said.

"That's Bakugo for you." Susanoo said.

"What do you expect from a perfectionist but an asshole like him." Wave said.

"Or shall we say, " An asshole of a perfectionist." Dr. Stylish said.

"Next! We're going to where Deku and Todoroki are!" Katsuki yelled.

'It was the first time... I tried to use this power on a person...'

'It's fine. Either way, I'm not gonna hit him. Like cutting through air... break down the opponent's defenses!' Izuku thought as he quickly sways Shoto's left arm away.

'My left... What am I...?' Shoto thought.

'It hurts, but it's not broken! He's turned them inside out to hide the point values, but he took the ten million last and put it on, so it must be the one on top-- This one!' Izuku now grabs the headband from Shoto's neck.

"Yeah!!" Everyone cheered.

"And do you think he really got it?" Kizaru asked.

"Wh-What do you mean...?" Kurome asked.

"You forgot someone who can easily fool them." Meliodas said.

"Fool?" Lubbock asked.

"I got it... I got it!" Izuku yelled.

"With just eleven seconds left, there's an angry retrieval here, too!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Wait a minute. Isn't this the wrong headband?" Hatsume asked. Izuku looked at his headband and he got only 70 points.

"They got us!" Izuku said.

"Just in case, we changed the position of the headbands! You were naïve, Midoriya!" Momo said.

"Todoroki, get a hold of yourself! That was close!" Iida said.

"Oh no! Team Midoriya didn't retrieve the ten million points!" Present Mic said.

"No!!" Everyone yelled.

"Well, they got them from the start. Because their team is full of brains. While the other consists of brawns. So their match is definitely the battle of the brains and the brawns." Susanoo said.

"Izuku..." Akame uttered in worry.

"No... He will..." Kurome uttered.

"Lose...?" Seryu said.

'Seventy points... isn't good enough!' Izuku thought as they see themselves in the 6th place.

"Time's just about up! Start the countdown!" Present Mic said as Midnight prepares the timer.

"Tokoyami!" Izuku yelled.

"Kaminari!" Shoto yelled. Dark Shadow gets blocked by Denki's Quirk and Katsuki from nowhere jumps into the two groups.

"Damn Deku!" Katsuki yelled.

"Bakugo!" Kirishima yelled.

"Huh...?" Denki asked in his idiot mode.

"Uraraka!" Izuku yelled.

"Got it!" Uraraka responded. Iida sees his calves still unable to move.

"Yaoyorozu!" Shoto yelled.

"The ten million points are...?! Half-and Half Bastard!" Katsuki yelled as he and Izuku now charged themselves into Shoto who prepares an iced staff on his hand.

"Time's up! That's the end of the second round, the cavalry battle!" Present Mic announced, making Katsuki stop and he landed on the ground improperly.

"It has ended!" Saitama said.

"And Izuku got... no additional points..." Kurome uttered.

"In this episode, we'll see a "depressed Kurome and Seryu over here." Wave teased.

"Still a good match for them all." Budou said.

"Bakugo!" Sero yelled.

"You okay?" Kirishima asked as Bakugo bashes his fists on the ground.

"Damn it." Shoto said.

"Now, let's take a look at the top four teams right away! In the first place, Team Todoroki!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Even though we won, it felt like we were skating on thin ice." Momo said.

"Sorry... I caused everyone trouble..." Iida said.

"That's not true. Without you, we would not have won." Momo said.

"In the second place, Team Bakugo!"

"Ah, we were so close!" Mina sighed.

"Well, second place isn't bad. All's well that ends well." Sero said

"Do you really think that's  how he feels?" Kirishima asked on a pissed Bakugo.

"In third place, Tetsute-- Huh? What, it's Team Shinso?! When did you come from behind?!" Present Mic asked.

"Thanks for your hard work." The purple-headed named Shinso said and walks away from his team.

"Huh?! Sh-Shinso!?" Everyone asked.

"When did he popped in third place?!" Lubbock asked.

"Now his Quirk is what we want to see." Akame said.

"In a flash, they managed to rank themselves into third place? What sorcery did they do?!" Mine asked.

"Deku?" Uraraka asked on a frustrated Izuku.

"Um... I'm really sorry..." Izuku uttered in defeat. The two suddenly pointed their fingers in Todoroki.

"Todoroki was clearly shaken by your first attack. I had hoped to get the ten million points, but things don't always go as you wish. Even so, I got one. I took the one on his head where his guard was the weakest. Midoriya, this was thanks to the opening you created with your last spurt." Tokoyami said as Dark Shadow bites a 615-point headband and gives a thumbs up.

"In fourth place, Team Midoriya!" Present Mic exclaimed. Izuku now cried in waterfalls as they managed to advance in the next round.

"Yeaaaaaah!!!" Everyone now loudly cheered in joy.

"He did it!" Kurome and Seryu exchanged high-fives. The OAHPS now put themselves on guard to protect Tatsumi from his lovers.

"Let me in!" Chelsea said.

"Tatsumi needs me right now!" Sheele added.

"Same goes to me!" Esdeath added.

"I'll punch you all if you won't go away!" Leone added.

"Tatsumi!!" Mine cried.

"I-I'm sorry... Everyone." Tatsumi said. The three gods gave a thumbs up towards the squad.

"These four teams... will advance... to the final round!" Present Mic announced. All Might felt relieved on the sidelines and Shoto looked into his left hand.

'I won't use this attack. That's what I had decided, but I was overwhelmed. I can't... At this rate, I'll be doing what my old man wants...' Shoto thought.

"His flames? But why? It's his own  power now actually." Wave said.

"I think there's bad blood between those two. Hey, get off from Tatsumi!" Zank said while protecting Tatsumi.

"You murderer, get away from my sight! Tatsumi!!" Esdeath cried.

"Now, we'll take an hour's break for lunch before we start the afternoon festivities! See ya! Hey, Eraser Head, let's go grab food." Present Mic said.

"I'm going to sleep." Aizawa replied.

"What happened? Before I knew it, we had zero points, and it was over... " Tetsutetsu asked as their team suddenly lost on this round.

"Could it be punishment... for taking the small one's points in such an indecent way?" Shiozaki asked.

'My headband's gone!'

"I can't accept this!" Tetsutetsu yelled.

"How disappointing... Mina, congratulations." Tsuyu said.

"Well, Bakugo just let me join to use against Todoroki's ice, so I don't know if it reflects my abilities." Mina said.

"Iida, I didn't know you had a special move like that! No fair!" Uraraka said.

"It has nothing to do with fairness! I just wasn't using it as intended." Iida said. Denki says "That was fun" in his idiotic way.

"I wanted to do something that could compete with Midoriya." Iida said.

"It's that manly thing, huh? Speaking of which, where is that Midoriya? Where's Deku?" Uraraka asked. Izuku now can be seen facing Shoto in a dark corner somewhere in the stadium.

"What did you want to talk about?" Izuku asked. Endeavor can be seen walking downstairs and now called by someone.

"Hey! Long time no see! Let's have tea, Endeavor!" All Might said in his buff form.

"All Might..." Endeavor uttered as his flames grew larger and the screen turned off.

"Damn! I can't wait to see the next one!" Wave said.

"Shall you girls stay away from Tatsumi right now?" Meliodas asked.

"But...!" The girls cried.

"I'll let you get closer to him. But for one condition." Meliodas said.

"What condition?!" The girls asked in excitement.

'Don't tell me...' Saitama uttered.

'Ooooooh yeah.' Kizaru thought.

To Be Continued...

Ding-Ding! Another chapter is done! I hope you liked this one as always! Enjoy and stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 313 31
Tatsumi has been waiting for the day he could join the empire's army along side his friend's but that just might change when he meet's someone from h...
45.2K 574 32
Tatsumi was Taken to the world of My hero academia after his final battle against the Emperor
44.7K 1.1K 15
Izuku Midoriya has had a tough childhood. His mother abuses him, his father left when he was a baby, his childhood best friend bullies him every day...
587K 22.3K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...