Rebirth Of The Assassin❤🌹

By thesufferingme

" No matter what world it is , i will make everyone kneel before me"❤🌍 Rose🌹, the most fearless and the bes... More

ch 1
ch 2
ch 3
ch 4
characters
Ch 5❤💦
Ch 6❤🌸
Ch7🍁
Ch8: Rose's return🌹
Ch9-The beautiful lady ❤❤
ch10 🌹🌼❤
Important!!Authors note
Ch 11
The death god❤❤
Ch 13
Ch14❤❤🌹
Ch 15🌹
Make you mine🌹❤
Ch17: The tournament day
Ch18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch22
Ch 23
ch24
Bonus Chapter
thanks!❤
Author Feels

Epilogue

8.5K 329 20
By thesufferingme

Rose and Lucifer lived happy for ever after and they always loved each other.

Rose also completed her goal she conquered the world, and she conquered it with her love Lucifer ❤❤

Because of the power of the dark magic they lived for hundred of years and watched their children, grand children grow up.

Under their rule the cyan kingdom was developed into  a huge continent which was named Ariadne continent.

The cyan kingdom now became the capital country od Ariadne continent.

There was no poor and no crime.
Death Valley was now no more a deadly and vile place.

Red skull sect from a assassination sect developed into a protection cult providing justice to people.

Carnina also married and gave birth to a daughter. She made Rose the godmother of her daughter.

The people worshipped Rose and Lucifer like gods.

After 100 of years  ensuring that everything was good and making their grandchild the nwst king they disappeared from the view of everyone, they spent there time alone travelling to different places loving each other.

They lived for 300 hundred years.
When they knew that their time was gonna get over. They return to the cyan capital.

They breathed the last time together , dying while holding each other's hand.

Their grandchildren buried them together in a Rose garden.

Even after they diwd people kept on worshipping them and the Ariadne continent reached its peak and its people were always happy.

❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 24 32
It was Edith's third life. First she was a poor hardworking girl lost under the pressure of work in the modern world of airplanes and computers but t...
1.5M 68.4K 34
The villainess who has reborn five times just wants to rest in peace. I am Odette, I was once an heiress who had it all, be it money, status or fian...
12.9K 630 29
Siri Walker is a 26 year old woman and a lawyer. She is an orphan and lives in New York. One day after winning a case she was returning home with her...
897K 41.5K 143
Who knew the 21st century feared assassin, The Black Dragon would crossover to become the arrogant daughter of the Glacies Duke? Artemis Ray, 23, wa...