Tormented Mistress ( Book One...

xbrokendreamsx által

[Lesbian / GirlxGirl] When Amber is taken from her family, her heart is destroyed. Her mother disappeared whe... Több

Tormented Mistress
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Author's Note

Chapter 59

21.4K 432 81
xbrokendreamsx által

"Okay...I think I get it," Amber said around her pencil which sat in between her teeth.

"You think?!" Joel groaned before slamming his head against the table.

Amber frowned. He had been spending an hour with her trying to help her with her Chemistry homework, but she still only partially understood it.

"Maybe you're just a bad tutor," Amber suggested after taking the pencil out of her mouth.

"Maybe you're just a bad learner!" Joel joked back.

Amber rolled her eyes. She had not yet asked Luna about her and Hailey's plans, but did plan on doing so after she had finished her homework. And now that she was finished, it was time. Her and Hailey had talked after school, and Hailey told her she needed to tell Eva what had happened. Amber, though, was not sure about that idea. She could not help but worry about what that would do to their friendship. What if she told her, but Luna ended up not even doing anything about it?

Once away from Joel, Amber went to sought out Luna. She was nervous to ask her, but did not know why Luna wouldn't allow her to go, so she was sure it would turn out alright.

She reached the double doors which guarded the woman's bedroom. Amber gently tapped against them, having a flashback of the time she caught Samuel and her having sex.

After Amber had shivered from the thought, Luna soon appeared at the door. She looked down at Amber with obvious disgust and it took all of Amber not to look up at her the same way.

"What is it?" Luna asked quite rudely.

"Uhh...I have something to ask you. We're having another History lesson after school tomorrow, but this one is three hours."

Amber nervously stared up at her mistress and watched her face turn into slight shock. "Three hours?! By the end of the year, you're going to find yourself going to six hour long lessons. Ugh...I need to contact your teacher."

"No!" Amber blurted out without thinking.

Luna raised a curious eyebrow at her. "Excuse me? Why not? And are you telling your stepmother no?"

Luna was bending down to loom over Amber in dominance and Amber had no other choice but to back down. She so badly wished to scream at her, to cuss at her, and tell her off, but knew that would only result in punishment.

"Of course not, mistress. I just...these sessions really help."

Luna hesitated a moment before softly smiling and leaning back out of Amber's face. "Well alright, as long as they're doing good. I'll pick you up after three hours if that's what you need."

Amber quickly and hopefully nodded. Luna kept her smile as she then re-entered her room and shut the door.

Amber somehow avoided jumping up and down for joy. She only wished she had her phone so she could text Hailey and let her know she had pulled it off. She would be so excited!

She knew she should get to finding Eva, but she seriously did not want to. She had a feeling it would only ruin everything, and honestly, Amber was exhausted. It was not too late, but she had had a long day.

As she made her way to her room, she wondered about the possibility if Eva was avoiding her. Maybe she wished she hadn't given her the necklace, or just simply did not know what to say to her. Or maybe Luna had already gotten her and she was locked up somewhere!

Amber shook her head as she realized how paranoid she was. She desperately needed to get into bed as it seemed to be her only escape.

**************************************************************

Amber was eventually seated in last period, desperate to get out of school. The day had been terribly boring, but now she sat several minutes away from a wonderful time with Hailey.

She had only been to a club once, and it was during the night. She wondered if it would be much different to go in the afternoon. She then realized she did not have her fake I.D. She only had her other one for that one time, since the night had not gone so great. How was she going to get in?!

The bell went off, and Amber prayed Hailey had an idea like she always did.

After rushing to her locker, she made her way to the math classroom, anxious for the time awaiting her. Once her foot was inside the classroom, the door slammed behind her. Startled, Amber let out a shriek.

She calmed when she saw Hailey standing next to her with a wide grin on her face. Amber had already told her that Luna had bought her lie yet again, and they were all good to go.

"Let's go change, babe!" Hailey said excitedly.

Amber noticed the stack of clothes she clutched in her hands. She blushed as Hailey reffered to her as 'babe', but she was still curious as to how she was going to get inside the club.

"Alright," Amber said with a smile. "But I have a question first."

Hailey's hyper look soon turned into worry. "Huh? Is everything okay?"

"I mean...yeah, but I don't get how I'm going to make it inside. I'm clearly not old enough!"

Hailey laughed and waved the clothes around. "These will make you look older, and you got me. No one would think a twenty-three year old would be going out clubbing with a teen."

Amber chuckled with relief. "True. But I'm lucky enough to be," she flirted.

The two left the classroom in giggles and headed to the restroom to change. They had to keep their cool in the hallway as there were several students who filled it.

Once in the safety of the thankfully empty bathroom, Hailey tossed Amber her clothes she had picked out. They headed into their own stalls and Amber's heart was pounding rapidly. She was extremely excited, but at the same time nervous as hell. She was afraid Hailey wouldn't like the way she danced, or acted at the club. Amber knew she was fresh at swinging her hips, but that was pretty much the only move she could pull off. And was Hailey a drinker?

Amber decided to worry about those things later on, or in fact, toss them aside. This day was going to be perfect. She held up the clothes Hailey had brought her. There was a pair of skinny purple jeans with a loose black shirt which contained rips in the sleeves. Hailey had also added a pair of black sneakers.

Amber quickly and excitedly pulled on the clothes. The jeans were a bit tight, but that only gave her legs the advantage. Everything else was the perfect size, and it sounded as if Hailey had already left the stall. Amber soon left as well, and came into view of the woman. Her back stood to Amber as she looked herself over in the mirror. She wore a tight golden sequined shirt. The sparkling shirt stopped at her elbows and traced her small arms and frame. It was comfortably tucked into a tiny black skirt, which worked on showing off the bottom part of Hailey. She wore black heels and Amber became thankful the woman didn't give her heels to wear since she could hardly walk in them, let alone dance. Hailey knew her style, and this casual but at the same time fancy look she had created for Amber was perfect.

Hailey looked amazing in her own outfit as her butt was held firm, hidden behind the small amount of cloth. Amber went up beside her with a smile.

"Hey, how did the clothes fit?" Hailey asked but did not give her the chance to answer. Once the woman's eyes were on Amber, her mouth dropped and she lifted Amber's arms to gain a better view. "Very well, I can see. You look fucking sexy!"

Amber could just feel herself blushing. "Not as sexy as you," she sang.

Hailey giggled and let go of Amber's arms. Right when she let go, Amber snatched her back by her waist. She yanked her close and Hailey let out a yelp, then smiled innocently at Amber.

"I hope you know I'm going to be playing with this ass all night long," Amber purred as she ran the palms of her fingers along the woman's butt teasingly. Her hormones had suddenly gone wild, and she couldn't wait to tear Hailey apart.

Hailey burst into more flirtatious giggles and she kissed Amber's nose. "As for you, Missy," she said playfully before smacking Amber's butt.

Amber felt her face flush. She loved the way her and Hailey flirted with each other, and she could already tell their time together was about to be filled with touching. Afraid someone might enter the bathroom, Amber let go of Hailey.

She then randomly thought about what Hailey was wearing. "Wait," Amber began. "You're not weaing animal print," she announced.

"Huh? Oh, unlike my usual trend?" Hailey asked as she made a shy face. "There's actually a reason I wear those kind of clothes, but I don't want to talk about it now. I'll tell you why later, okay? I want to get on to the club."

Amber hesitated. She now really wanted to know why Hailey always wore animal print since it sounded like a legitiment reason. She decided she was right, though- she wanted to get on to the club as well. Amber had not ever considered that there was an actual reason Hailey wore the certain type of clothing, but went on to trust her word.

"Alright. Where should I put my uniform? I need to be wearing it when Luna picks me up," Amber stated, changing the topic.

"Just put it in my car and you can change back into it on the way to the shop," Hailey said as she collected her work clothes from off the floor.

Amber nodded and the two left the bathroom, although not together. For safety reasons, Hailey left the restroom and Amber waited several moments until she followed her footsteps. She knew where Hailey always parked, and Hailey told her she would wait in the car for her. That way, everything would be kept a secret.

Their plan went as scheduled and Amber soon entered the car, excited to find Hailey seated in the driver's seat waiting on her. She threw her clothes in the backseat and Hailey pulled out.

"Anyone say anything to you?" Hailey questioned as she drove off.

"Nope, you?"

Hailey shook her head and Amber watched as a grin formed on the woman's lips. Both of them were ecstatic to be doing this, even if it was only going to be for a few hours. Amber was still nervous about simply getting into the club, but knew Hailey had it under control.

They were soon pulling into a parking spot and Hailey must have gone in from the back as Amber had missed the club. Amber climbed out of her side of the car after Hailey had.

As they reached each other, Amber felt Hailey's fingers make their way in between Amber's. She blushed as they held hands while walking along the sidewalk.

Amber found her theory to be correct as a building soon came into view. They were soon walking along next to a steel wall covered in sexy pictures of women. Amber felt her heart begin to rapidly speed up, and Hailey possibly scented it with her vampire abilities as she darted her head to Amber.

"You okay?"

Amber nodded. "Just excited," she said with a small smile.

Once in front of the building, Amber looked above of her. The sign above the club read "Hot Legs." It was in neon blue writing, and was lit up as if it was not only four o'clock.

Amber got distracted as she felt herself being tugged along by Hailey. She grew extremely nervous as she spotted security men who guarded the door.

She felt her hand being squeezed by Hailey in attempt to offer confidence. They reached the two men and one held his index finger up. "I.D. from both of you, please."

Amber could hardly hear him over the blasting music from indoors. The doors the men stood in front of were clear, and the club visibly held people despite the fact it was not night time- the usual time which people go clubbing. It was not filled, but it was in business.

After a moment of silence, Amber began to wonder when Hailey's wonderful plan would be played out. Suddenly, the woman's lips were roughly shoved against Amber's. She, of course, welcomed the forced kiss and soon felt Hailey's tongue inside of her mouth. The woman moved it in and out roughly, causing Amber to moan loudly.

Hailey pulled away and Amber snapped her eyes open to find the woman looking at the men as she licked her lips. Amber wondered how this was suppose to guarantee them access the club, but the men soon opened the doors, inviting them inside.

Amber kept her eyes down as she was dragged into the club. Once safely inside, Amber leaned close to Hailey so she could hear her question over the music. "Why are men working at a lesbian club?"

Hailey let out a laugh. "'Cause they like shit like that."

Amber rolled her eyes with a chuckle and moved her head back to observe her surroundings. Even if there were men outside, none were in. Ladies surrounded her: some dancing, some talking, some drinking, but most were making out.

She was slightly freaked out as she knew she was the youngest inside of the building. Women danced on poles and on the bar which stood several feet away. The music was blaring, and colorful lights flashed and scanned all over the club.

In just seeing all the sexy women only half-covered, and Hailey holding her hand, Amber was ready to have fun. She knew the small time she had would soon pass her by, and she did not wish to waste a second. Hailey clearly had the same opinion as Amber was soon tugged onto the dance floor.

Hailey quickly positioned herself behind Amber. She rested a hand on Amber's right hip and held Amber in front of her widened legs. Amber's hormones went off the cliff as soon as Hailey began grinding her. Amber could feel the woman's body swaying with the music, and Amber shook her butt against the woman's area.

They were in extreme rhythm, and Hailey was trying hard to please Amber. She would occasionally lean down to lick and bite at Amber's sensitive neck. She managed to contain all her moans by replacing them with quiet whimpers. She failed, though, once she felt Hailey's free hand soon placed on Amber's covered vagina. The woman teased her by tapping a finger against it while using the other fingers to softly massage it.

Amber could no longer suppress her moans, and she let quiet, continuous ones escape as Hailey grinded, sucked, and teased her. Amber thought this woman was way out of her league, and felt extremely lucky this was happening to her.

She wanted to pleasure Hailey just as much as the woman was pleasing her, so she twirled around to face her. The woman released her but kept her hips swaying. Amber watched her as her tiny hips bounced up and down. Hailey seductively chewed on her bottom lip, but Amber could tell she was smiling behind the biting.

Amber then flung herself on top of the woman. She pulled her close and began to grind her from the front, going extremely low and coming back up against the woman's bare legs. Amber slid down Hailey as she sexually drug her hands down the woman's body as she did so. She grinded down to the woman's legs, only to come back up again. She loved the way the woman's smooth skin felt against Amber's and she hoped she did not look dumb as she did her thing.

Hailey clearly did not wish for Amber to stop as she rested her hand on her head. She intertwined her fingers in Amber's brown, wavy hair. Amber continued to slide up and down Hailey, and smiled as she heard her moan several times.

The woman let go of Amber's head and when Amber retrieved herself from the floor again, Hailey grabbed her by both shoulders and wrapped her lips around Amber's. Amber reached around her to grip both of her butt-cheeks as she welcomed the kiss. She massaged the woman's firm butt as they made out. Their tongues were soon interlocked, and Amber amused herself by playing with Hailey's tongue ring.

She was enjoying herself until she felt someone else suddenly behind her. She leaned back from Hailey to glance at the person who was riding against her. She whipped her head around to find some chick's butt being rubbed against her own. The girl was leaning forward with her back facing Amber. Amber had view of half the girl's butt as most of it peeked out of her short skirt.

Her attention was drawn back to Hailey as she had a hold of her chin. Hailey forced Amber to face her once more, either not caring or seeing the other chick grinding against Amber. Hailey's lips were soon against Amber's cool neck. Amber wrapped her arms around her waist and moaned as the two girls touched her. She allowed the other girl to have her fun, as Amber bounced her butt against the chick's, flowing with her rhythm.

Hailey was now breathing hard against Amber's skin, and Amber felt as if she were going to faint because of how crazy her hormones were going. She knew she was soaking wet, as was Hailey. The girl grinding her butt eventually disappeared, and Amber yanked Hailey off her neck.

The woman was panting considering how hard she was sucking against Amber's neck. She had been sucking on it as if it was the only source of life left. Amber was surprised she had not already bitten into it and drawn blood.

"Can we...can we get something to drink now?" Hailey asked between pants.

Amber cracked a laugh before nodding. The two of them made their way to the bar and Hailey ordered them two shots of vodkas. Amber recalled the last time she had drank. She had gotten drunk only once, and that time she was with several of her friends who were also drunk. It ended up being a fantastic night, so she had no fear when the glasses showed up.

That was, until one glass turned into ten. Half an hour later, her and Hailey were on top of each other in one bar chair. They were gently touching each other and kissing between words.

"Order me another, babe," Amber drooled after finishing off another glass. She was beginning to feel weightless and absolutely incredible.

She was taken aback, though, by Hailey's reaction. The woman frowned up at her. "I think you need to wait until you get any more." The woman then glanced around the room before returning her eyes to Amber. "We only have an hour left, and if Luna finds you like this, things are going to be ugly."

Amber only laughed at her comment. "Finds me like this? You've had just as many drinks as I have!"

"Actually, I've had two less. And I don't have an evil stepmother to go back home to," Hailey told her with her scolding eyebrows raised.

Amber was not aware of how drunk she seriously was. She only giggled at Hailey. "Another shot, please!" She yelled to the bar tender as she flung her arms happily in the air.

"Amber!" Hailey reprimanded.

"Hailey!" Amber called back.

Before Hailey could say anything, the filled shot glass arrived and Amber took it. "Here," she said before placing it against Hailey's lips.

The woman sat still and glared up at Amber who sat in her lap with her legs wrapped around Hailey.

"Come on," she begged.

Hailey finally gave in and opened her mouth. Amber giggled and poured the liquid down the woman's throat. A few drops slid down Hailey's chin, and Amber leaned in to clean her skin of the alcohol.

"That's all. Got it?"

Amber grinned and nodded. "Yes, Ms. Deprey," she said before bursting into laughter.

Hailey clearly needed more alcohol to get as happy as Amber was, since she only rolled her eyes at her. Amber wished she would go on and drink more, she wanted to have a good time, but Hailey wanted to follow the rules.

"Can we go dancing again?" Amber asked.

Hailey nodded. "Anything to get you away from this bar."

That unfortunately did not keep either of them away from the bar. Time quickly passed, but Amber was so lost she did not even know. Hailey had soon gone from tipsy to just as drunk as Amber. They both were laughing their asses off as they danced against each other.

"Let's take this to my place," Hailey suggested against Amber's ear.

Amber eagerly nodded, not having a care in the world. She was out of control but did not mind. "Let's go!" She shouted over the music.

The two laughed and stumbled their way out of the club. It was now dark out, and Amber did not know where she was headed, but she held tightly onto Hailey, finding her to be the only thing keeping her standing. It wasn't like she was the best support system, though, as the woman kept tripping as well.

Suddenly, a car pulled up next to them. They stopped walking to stand next to it. Amber watched as a blurry car window rolled down to reveal a man with a worried expression.

"Hi!" Amber yelled and Hailey burst into laughter.

"Yes, hello. You ladies aren't thinking about driving home, are you?" He asked.

"Yeah, my car is right around the corner," Hailey informed him as she practically tumbled down against the yellow car.

"No," the man said with a shake of his head. "You're in no state to drive. Let me drop you off, that is, if you are even capable of even telling me where you live."

"We are in no state to drive?" Hailey repeated with a laugh. "This state is in America! A free country! I know where I live, fool!"

Her words made Amber burst into laughter. She almost fell down, but was soon yanked up by two hands. She looked up to find the man above her. "Get in the taxi, I'm going to get you two home alive."

Amber only laughed in his face, but was soon shoved into the car along with Hailey.

The man returned to the driver's seat after slamming the door closed behind them. He peered back at the girls, looking at Amber specifically. "How old are you?"

"Forty-three!" Amber screamed.

The blurry man did not appeared amused, but her response gained a laugh and kiss from Hailey who sat next to her.

"I just need an address, ladies," he stated with a sigh.

"My address?" Hailey slurred out.

"Yes, do you know it?"

"Of course!" She sang. "Five, six, nine Westbrooke Lane."

The man muttered the address under his breath and turned around. Amber felt them beginning to move and she grinned. "We're moving, babe! We're on a roller coaster!"

"Wee!" Hailey shrieked with a giant grin.

The movement soon came to a halt, and the door beside her was opened. "Alright, ladies. Here you are. I hope this is the right place. Please be safe," spoke the blurry man.

Amber only laughed at him and crawled out of the car. She looked back to find Hailey shoving money in his face. "Here," she slurred before tumbling over to Amber.

Amber heard the man tell her she could keep it, but the two were soon inside of the building which stood in front of them.

She did not take in any of the details, as everything seemed to appear blurry and constantly moving. Suddenly, Hailey was in front of her with her top gone.

Amber gasped inwardly as she stared at her polka dot bra. She admired the way her plump breasts sat comfortably in the bra. "You lost your shirt!"

Hailey only laughed and jumped on top of Amber, but Amber knew not what happened after that, since she passed out as her head hit the floor.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

91.1K 1.6K 22
This is Laura's story of how she came from a poor family, taken to the slave market and sold to a coven of royal vampires as a slave. The vampires do...
409 63 22
Amber Lavinga is torn away from reality when her strange power reveals a dark secret. Now, she struggles to keep that secret as she learns the meanin...
44.1K 394 20
*TW* Rape. Abuse. Assault !!!!VERY SMUTTY!!!! 17 year old Tyla gets kidnapped and sold to a seemingly charming man. Will she get out? This story was...
267K 5.1K 35
A girl is kidnapped and sold. To a vampire?? Will she survive in a house full of bloodthristy monsters? ((Complete))