amor na máfia

By JosieS11

Book one in the Ricci Men. Lara is an innocent girl in his eyes but neither of them knew that she wasn't that... More

Part one: Chapter 1-Introductions
Chapter 2-sorvete
Chapter 3-festa
Chapter 4- Strano
Chapter 5-flores
Chapter 6-Jantar
Chapter 8-Pior encontro
Chapter 9-Folga
Chapter 10-Encontro
Chapter 11-Controllo dei precedenti
Chapter 12- O sucesso
Chapter 13-Dramática
Chapter 14-Abuso
Chapter 15-Incazzata
Chapter 16-Dia das Bruxas
Chapter 17- Namorado
Chapter 18-Pranzo
Chapter 19-Doente
Chapter 20-Chamadas noturnas
Chapter 21-Melhor
Chapter 22-Tempestade
Chapter 23- Abraços
Chapter 24- Feira de diversões
Chapter 25- Pernoitar
Chapter 26- James
Chapter 27- Emozioni
Chapter 28- Ação de graças
Chapter 29- Forte
Chapter 30- Banho
Chapter 31- Tchau
Chapter 32- Os Pais
Chapter 33- Você Está?
Chapter 34- Dormire
Chapter 35- Primeira Vez
Chapter 36- Doccia
Chapter 37- Eu te amo
Chapter 38- Raiva
Chapter 39- Sexo
Chapter 40- Queda de energia
Chapter 41- Mentirosa?
Chapter 42- Rabbia
Chapter 43- Seis dias
Chapter 44- Depois de
Chapter 45- Natal
Chapter 46- Tchau Nova York
Part 2: Chapter 1- new characters
Chapter 2- Vida Nova
Chapter 3- Cresciuto
Chapter 4- Dia De Piscina
Chapter 5- Acessórios
Chapter 6- Preparação
Chapter 7- Baile
Chapter 8- O Incómodo
Chapter 9- A Direita
Chapter 10- Hurt
Chapter 11- Traidora
Chapter 12- Pavor
Chapter 13- Adoção
Chapter 14- Invasão
Chapter 15- De volta pra você
Chapter 16- Não se foi mais
Chapter 17- Estresse pós-traumático
Chapter 18- Pai
Chapter 19- O Pesadelo
Chapter 20- Chamada Telefónica
Chapter 21- Sequestrada
Chapter 22- A Descer
Chapter 23- Eu lembro
Chapter 24- Seguida
Chapter 25- Melhor amiga
Chapter 26- Juntos novamente
Chapter 27- A corrida em
Chapter 28- Armas
Chapter 29- Brasil caiu
Chapter 30- Uma forma de dor
Chapter 31- Diverso
Chapter 32- Guerra
Chapter 33- Casa segura
Chapter 34- O Acordo
Chapter 35- A Conversa
Chapter 36- Grata
Chapter 37- Preparando
Chapter 38- Tchau
EPILOGUE
Extra chapter 1
Extra chapter 2
Extra chapter 3
Extra chapter 4
Extra chapter 5

Chapter 7- Parque

15.8K 276 31
By JosieS11

Wednesday

My alarm rings throughout my room. I sit up and switch if off before running my hands over my face. I sit up and head into my bathroom.

I'm going on a date with Jake tonight and Nicole is watching Alannah. She was very supportive of it. But that's not until 6pm.

Today though I'm taking Alannah shopping for a Halloween costume.

I drag myself out of bed and then head into the bathroom. I have a shower and then I choose out an outfit. I just on some black jeans with a plain black top tucked in. I put on an oversized dark green cardigan and then blow dry my hair.

Half way through blow drying my hair Alannah came running in. I apologise for waking her up and she then watches me continue to blow dry my hair. After blow drying my hair I take Alannah's hand and go downstairs.

When we get into the kitchen I pick Alannah up and put her on the counter. I get 2 bananas and start cutting them up. I give some bits to Alannah as bananas are her favourite. I then put some nutella on toast. I put the bananas on top and cut Alannah into 4 little squares.

We sit at the island eating and Alannah gets nutella around her mouth and down her top. I laugh slightly at the mess. Once we're finished I take her into the living room where she plays with some toys whilst I clean up the mess.

After I clean up the mess me and Alannah head upstairs to her room. I pick out her outfit then take her into the bathroom where we brush her teeth. After brushing her teeth I clean her face. I get her changed into some black leggins with a white stripe up one side. I then put on a green jumper with black and white patterns all over. I put on her socks when she says my name.

"What's up?" I ask her whilst standing up .

"Can we go to the park?" She asks whilst I get the hair brush.

"Sure." I say and she smiles.

I brush through her hair and decide to leave it down today.

After getting Alannah ready we go into my room where I then do little makeup.

"What do you want to be for Halloween?" I ask Alannah as she sits on my bed watching sofia the first.

"Princess." shes says excitedly.

"You were a princess last year." I point out and she shrugs.

"What about you be a bad guy this year?" I suggest and she giggles. I go on my phone and show her some villains and she stops on cruella de vil.

"I want to be her." She tells me and I nod.

"Okay." I say and she smiles. After doing my makeup. I decide to curl my hair so I don't have too do much later.

Once I was done I called Alannah over. I then put out some lip balm and she pouted straight away. I laugh and then put some lip balm on her before putting it back in a draw.

I make my bed and we then head downstairs. I put my phone, keys, purse and Alannah's beaker in my bag. I put on my black Van's and then put Alannah's shoes on her. I tie the laces and she stands up.

I get her coat and put it on her. We head out the door which I stop to lock. She holds my hand and for about 5 minutes but then I end up carrying her.

We get to the mall where we head straight to the costume store. We look around for about 5 minutes before finding a cruella de vil costume. After looking for her size we finally find one.

Once we buy it I hold her hand walking round the mall. We head to another store where I buy Alannah a few more jumpers.

****
After shopping it was about 12pm. We were going to go to the park for half an hour before going home.

We go to the park and literally no body was there. Probably because its mid October and it's quite a gloomy day.

I take Alannah over to the swings and help her. After a couple of minutes she got bored on the swings and ran off.

My phone pings and when I go into my bag to check my phone I hear Alannah scream. I run over to her to see her hugging Jax.

I take a breath of relief and then Alannah runs over to me.

"Mom look it's my friend, Jax." She says and I nod.

"I made a promise didn't I?" He questions and she nods.

She takes his hand and pulls him away. I sit on a bench I constantly find myself sat on and watch Jax and Alannah.

"Mama come play with us." Alannah says I gesture towards the bags.

"They'll be fine no one is here." Jax calls. I roll my eyes and stand up. I walk towards them and they slide down a slide and run to me. Alannah drags us both to the seesaw.

I lift her up and put her on one end and Jax sits on the other end.

"Your going to have to get on as well to make this work." Jax says. I get on behind Alannah making her giggle. She holds on to the handle bar in front of her whilst I hold on to her.

Alannah and I compared nothing to Jax's weight so it was quite hard for us to do so. We end up going to the round-a-bout where Alannah insists on pushing me and Jax.

We sit down but Alannah literally couldn't push us half a centimetre.

"Try again." Jax says. This time he puts his feet on the floor and starts pushing us with his feet.

"Yay look I'm doing it I'm doing it." She shouts which makes me smile. She's adorable.

We head over to the swings where Alannah and Jax are going to have a competition to see who can go the highest. I put Alannah in the swing and when I do it begins to rain.

"Nooooo!" Alannah complains.

I get her out of the swing and put her hood up so she doesn't get attacked by the rain. I grab the bag of shopping and my bag before picking Alannah up.

"Did you drive?" Jax says stopping me.

"No." I say as he grabs my wrist.

"Come on I'll give you a ride." He says and takes my bag off my shoulder and the bag of Alannah's stuff.

We head towards his car and the windows were blacked out. The car was a black Audi e-tron GT. It was a pretty nice car don't get me wrong but did it look safe or even legal do drive in? No.

"Is this even legal?" I ask gesturing towards the blacked out windows.

"Yes." he says putting the bags in the trunk of his car.

I open the door to the back of car when it suddenly hit me. Alannah isn't going to be sitting in a car seat. Just as I thought about it the rain got heavier. It's like the universe wants me to get in this car. I get in the back of the car along side Alannah and the sit her on my lap.

"Why are you sat in the back?" Jax asks getting into the drivers seat.

"Well I'm pretty sure its illegal for me to sit in the front with Alannah on my lap and well she doesn't have a car seat." I point out for him and he just nods.

"Mama I'm hungry." Alannah complains whilst playing with the bracelet James gave me before he left that lays on my wrist.

"We'll be home soon." I tell her and she nods.

"We should get some lunch right now. What's everyone fancying?" He asks. Um...

"McDonald's!" Alannah squeals causing Jax to laugh.

"McDonald's it is." He says.

"Do you wanna eat inside, in the car or-" Jax says then starts to think. "I don't want to really go outside in this rain though." He says looking out the window.

"Whatever you want to do Jax it's up to you." I say and he smiles. It's his car and we're just sat in the back of it, he could kidnap us right now if he really wanted to.

We go through the drive thru where I order a chicken nugget happy meal. Well Jax orders it I just tell him what she wants.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"Uh I'll just have some fries I'm not that hungry." I say and he nods. I don't want to fill up on McDonald's now so I can enjoy my date tonight.

Jax orders some food then drives round.

"Here you are." I say giving Jax my card.

"Why are you giving me this?" He asks handing it back.

"To pay for food with." I tell him and he gives it back to me

"My treat." He says smiling widely.

"But-"

"No buts now shhh." He says handing Alannah my card. He rolls his window down and pays and then we collect our food. He pulls into the parking lot.

I take the seatbelt off and then move Alannah over. Jax hands back our food and then turns himself so he can look at us.

"Jax?" Alannah asks whilst putting a fry in her mouth.

"Yeah?" He questions putting a straw in his drink.

"Why do you have pen all over your hands and neck?" She questions and I laugh. Jax has a nice smile but it's also quite a cheeky smile.

"Its not pen, it's tattoos." He says still smiling. "

"Tattoos." Alannah repeats whilst looking at her chicken nuggets.

"I'll have to tell Nicole that you've had McDonalds for lunch." I say to Alanah whilst she fills her face up with food.

"Good, I love when Aunty N's cooks." She says and I laugh.

"What are you heading to the David's house today?" Jax asks.

"I am mommy's going on a date." Alannah says.

"I can drop Alannah there, it's on my way home." Jax says. I don't really know Jax all that well and I don't think it would be okay if he took Alannah to Nicole and David's house.

"Its fine honestly you've done enough for us today and I need to pack her a bag." I tell him, smiling.

"I don't mind, honestly." Jax says.

"Honestly Jax its fine plus if I don't see Nicole before she'll probably freak." I say and he just nods.

After eating Alannah fell asleep almost straight away. Nap time

"She's s a good kid." Jax says and I smile.

"Thank you for keeping your promise and coming back to see her." I say.

"Its alright Lara." He smiles and so do I.

I put all the rubbish in a bag then give Jax my address.

"Why did you keep your promise though?" I ask Jax as we're stuck in traffic. It doesn't make sense. Alannah is only 3, not a lot of people would keep their promise.

"I've never broke a promise and I tend to keep it that way." He says and I smile at him through the mirror.

"She probably would have forgot who you were by next week so what's the point?" I ask him.

"I don't know." He admits and I look over at Alannah whose still fast to sleep.

"So how do you know the Miller's?" He asks me. I turn from Alannah and continue to look at him.

"I grew up with their son, James. They helped me a lot with Alannah when I was in school. And well they're basically my second parents." I admit to him and he smiles.

"They're lovely people." He says and I smile.

"Did you know James?" I ask and he nods.

"I met him a few times." He says. "How long have you known James?" He asks looking at me through the rear mirror.

"We've been friends since we were like 5. When we were 10 we came up with this thing that if neither of us were in a relationship or something like that when we we're 27 we'd marry each other." I say laughing at the memory.

"That is weird but cute." He says and I just let out a laugh whilst nodding. It is weird.

"Don't you have a best friend like that?" I ask.

"My best friend since birth is a boy and I'm not into guys." He says and I laugh.

"You don't strike me as that type of person anyway." I say and he furrows his eyebrows.

"What kind of guy do I strike you as then?" He asks.

"Like someone who sleeps around. Has about a million and one issues that he doesn't like to pester people with. But then again you wear suits so you also strike me as a very responsible business man." I say and he raises and eyebrow.

"I don't know if I should be offended or what." He says and I laugh.

"Its just an assumption from the little conversation we've had." I say and he smiles.

"Might just have to change that." He says and I look at him confused.

Jax pulls into my drive right behind my car. I put the rubbish in the bin before making my way round the car so I could pick Alannah up. I get there and Jax had already picked her up.

He clicks a button on his keys which opens the trunk. I grab the bags and quickly rush over to the porch where Jax was sheltering from the rain.

I unlock the front door and Jax follows in behind me.

"Just put her on the sofa I'm going to need to wake her up in 5." I say gesturing to the sofa and he nods.

I go into the kitchen and then put the bags down on the island.

"They're pretty." Jax says coming behind me. I turn around and see him looking at the flowers.

"They are." I say putting water in the vase.

"Do you like flowers?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah they're so beautiful, it's sad that they are dying." I say and Jax smiles at me. His smile is quite contagious. Its genuinely just beautiful.

"If you don't get flowers tonight then he's not doing it right." Jax says and I smile.

"Mama." Alannah shouts from the other room. I walk past Jax in to the living room.

"Are you alright bubba?" I ask and she hugs me.

"Jax your still here." She says pulling away from the hug and running over to Jax. "Can you stay and play doctors with me?" She asks and he turns to me. I nod and he smiles at me before turning to Alannah.

He puts her down and she drags him to the seat beside me. I check my phone to see a text from Jake.

Jake- Hey on my lunch break, just wondering if your still up for dinner tonight x

I notice that the text was sent about an hour ago so he'd surely be off his lunch break now. I smile anyway and text him back.

Lara- sorry I was busy but yeah I'm still up for tonight

I put my phone down to see Alannah checking Jax's temperature.

"Oh no!" She says lookimg at the thermometer. "You're too hot going to have to give you an injection" she says mumbling 'jection'. Jax notices this and laughs. Alannah then puts the 'injection' in his arm.

After about 20 minutes of us all playing doctors Jax gets a phone call. He heads into the kitchen and Alannah turns to me.

"I like Jax." She smiles widely.

"He's kind isn't he?" I ask and she nods.

Jax comes back into the living room and looks between us both.

"There is a problem at work that I have to deal with." He tells us and I smile at him.

"You'll come back another day right?" Alannah asks and he nods.

"Of course I will." He says and she sticks her pinky out. He smiles and wraps his pinky around hers.

We walk Jax to the door and we wave goodbye to him as he gets in his car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
61.4K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
223K 1.1K 199
Mature content
263K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc