Half Of My Life

By Azsan6

Tee is a Kindergarten teacher that loves his job and loves kids so much. He is a soft and kind-hearted man wh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Extra

Part 32

6.4K 394 13
By Azsan6

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee slept on Mika's bed, both of them get cramped on the small bed, Tae sighs and lift Tee to his bed. He scoffs at how stubborn and difficult Tee is last night.

"Mika" mutters Tee in his sleep and he stirs looking for something.

Tae hurriedly take Mika to Tee's side, three of them can fit the bed. He bought the big one because he knows this will happen.

Tae lays beside both of them, Mika is hugging Tee tightly, Tee face turns to Tae's side while sleeping. Tae's fingers plays with the strand of Tee's soft hair.

"how can a man's hair this soft?" comments Tae can't relate because his hair will never be this soft no matter what type of shampoo he use.

"I'm sorry for hurting you Tee" Tae still feels guilty for blaming Tee that day, how can he blamed others because of his weaknesses.

Morning come, surprisingly Tae awakes first before Tee and Mika because he needs to see his friends. He is outside the house, at the lawn having breakfast with a couple, together with the husbands.

He never jealous of this before, having no one at his side but now he can feel it, feel how empty his loner self and how much he wants someone to fill his side soon.

"So Kim, any news?" ask Tae to his friend, Kim.

"Not yet Tae. Your father is really smart, it's hard to go through his matter" answer Kim a bit dejected, he has been spending so much time to dig something from Tae's father but he still get nothing.

Tae sighs hearing that, he can't blame Kim because he knows how smart and mischievous his parent is.

"I've tried to use your brother, August, but he is..." Copt release a deep sigh too.

"useless?" ask Tae while laughing, his  brother is really useless. All he knows is how to spend money, not working.

Sun and Earth also laugh at that, August is really useless, nothing can be beneficial from him.

"Daddy!!!" a shout make five men turn their head, Mika comes running to Tae.

Tae smiles and catch Mika before he put his son on his lap. Mika looks around at the strangers. He blinks a few times before he looks at Tae asking for answer.

"Mika, this is Uncle Kim and Uncle Copt" Tae introduces his friends, Mika politely bow and wai making the couple smile broadly.

"Your son?" ask Kim, Tae nods his head while smiling proudly.

"Mika! Eat your breakfast first!" another voice come yelling to the lawn. Tee come out with a bowl in his hand.

Kim and Copt smiles knowingly who is the man that appears. Tee blinks looking at the strangers, he can't decide to enter the house back or go to the guests.

"Come here Tee" calls Tae.

Tee wears his slippers and go to them, he takes a seat beside Tae and wai to the guests, smiling.

Kim and Copt look at Tae, Mika and Tee repeatedly.

"wait, how come your son look like you and Tee?" ask Kim curious, three of them really look alike, like a same family.

Earth and Sun just laugh at that, that mystery can't be explained with any theory.

"Skip that, Tee, this is Kim. He will take care of our safety and this is Copt, his husband. Guys, this is Tee, Mika's papa"

Tee turns to look at Tae when he said that, he is really happy with that.

"I will prepare proper breakfast for us. Having biscuits and coffee are not enough. Mika, come with papa" Tee holds Mika and both of them left to the house. Tae's eyes follow those figures until they disappear.

"You are in love Tae" state Kim.

Tae looks at Kim and shrugs his shoulder, no answer for that from him.

"I will help Tee in the kitchen" Copt decides to leave too. Not like he really knows what they need to talk about.

Leaving four of them at the table to continue their discussion.

"The fast way to bring they down are by forcing his allies" Kim become serious, he is thinking of this plans for a while.

"I agree with Kim. Maybe we can trick their clients to change side too" suggest Sun too.

"I don't have any idea who are their allies"

"Your father is a best friend to the head police officer in Bangkok. I think we can use this old man"

"The head of police officer? How we can bring him down? It's not easy"

"I know but that's the only fastest way we have. We need to make this person down first."

"how?"

"I don't know"

Four of them become quiet again. This matter almost push them to the point they want to smack their own head.

"For the time being, we need to be away from Bangkok. Police here is useless"

"I know. I plan a trip to Chiang Mai. I think we need to involve officers too, maybe from Chiang Mai department." suggest Tae, he knows a few person from Chiang Mai to help him.

"We can do that but, are you sure Tae?" ask Earth a bit concern.

"What do you mean with I'm sure or not?" ask Tae to Earth.

"They are you parent. If they are guilty, they will be jailed"

"Justice don't recognise family. If they are willing to change, they can back off. They have no right to hurt my son" Tae is already done the thinking and this time, he will not let his parent control his life anymore. He loves his family.

"If you say so" answer Earth, Sun and Kim also agree with Tae decision, it's not easy to watch your family crumble but if it is for the best, let the justice settle it.

At the moment Copt is helping Tee to prepare breakfast for them, Copt can't help but keep staring at Tee. He feels like knowing Tee from somewhere before.

"What are you looking at Copt?" as Tee while smiling, they already know they are same age that make it easier for them to be close.

"have ever we met Tee?" ask Copt while thinking deeply, he is sure his memories are right, he can't never forget this handsome yet beautiful face easily.

"I don't think so" answer Tee and start plating their food on the table. Just simple American breakfast today because they don't have enough ingredients to make something else.

"has you been hospitalised before?" ask Copt some more.

Tee stops his work and look at Copt, frowning, Copt must seen him before.

"Yeah, a few years ago. Drunk man hit my car" answer Tee.

Copt rush to hug Tee when he heard that, making Tee surprised with the sudden hug. Why?

"I'm so sorry for that Tee. My uncle, is the one who hit your car. I remember your face" Copt has tears in his eyes, Tee keep blinking because he can't really digest everything right now.

"My uncle feels guilty, he tried to find you and your family when he is out from prison. He is really sorry for his bad behaviour" Copt start crying then, Tee returns the hug. He is okay, he thinks he is okay now.

"It's okay Copt, I already forgive him. I mean, nothing can change anymore. What's done is done" reply Tee, smiling a bit. He is happiest now because he already has Mika.

"That night, he found out his wife had been cheating on him. He lost his mind and drunk driving" Copt has to tell the truth, he also pity his poor uncle for facing something like that.

Tee just listen to it and comfort Copt, it's true that he already forget about that, he is still traumatised but he is getting better with Tae and Mika's help.

"It's okay Copt. When everything is over, I will meet him and said that I already forget everything" said Tee, wiping tears on Copt's cheeks.

"Thank you, thank you so much"

"Most welcome" answer Tee back.

Without knowing, Tee feels a lot better after knowing the truth. He really feels lighter right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1K 7
The story of how Forth tried to tame the wild Beam. My story isn't as good as Fujisawa's sensei so don't expect too much. Characters belonging to...
183K 7.2K 23
Love is mysterious, indeed. But they just never thought it would be like this. Too sudden for one, too strange for the other. I do not own the charac...
166K 10.6K 58
A story where a man is betrayed and lied by his own best friend that lead him to has a roommate that he never wants. He wants to leave but he can't...
59.9K 2.5K 14
"Are they dating? They looks very good together."- Forth. Forth thinks that the couple is really something..... What will happen if half of the uni...