Dinosaurs Exist (MHA x Reader)

By ShiraFangirl

"How many times do you have to see the evidence? How many times must the point be made? We're causing our own... More

Prologue
Quirk Info
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Special Chapter ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 1 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 2 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Final Chapter ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 33 ~
~ Chapter 34 ~
~ Chapter 35 ~
~ Chapter 36 ~
~ Chapter 37 ~
~ Chapter 38 ~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42 ~
~ Chapter 43 ~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ πŸŽƒHalloween 2020 SpecialπŸ•Έ~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
~ Chapter 48 ~
~ Chapter 49 ~
~ Chapter 50 ~
~πŸŽ…Christmas 2020 Specialβ›„~
~ Chapter 51 ~
~ Chapter 52 ~
~ Chapter 53 ~
~ Chapter 54 ~
~ Chapter 55 ~
~ Chapter 56 ~
~ Chapter 57 ~
~ Chapter 58 ~
~ Chapter 59 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 1 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 2 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 3 ~
~ Heroes Rising Final Chapter ~
~ Chapter 60 ~
~ Chapter 61 ~
~ Chapter 62 ~
~ Chapter 63 ~
~ Chapter 64 ~
~ Chapter 65 ~
~ Chapter 66 ~
~ Chapter 67 ~
~ Chapter 68 ~
~ Chapter 69 ~

~ Chapter 22 ~

9.9K 320 250
By ShiraFangirl

"And now, we'll announce the other teams and the teachers and the dinosaurs they'll be going up against and to save all at once!"

1st Match: Eijiro and Rikido vs Cementoss - Save Stegosaurus

2nd Match: Tsu and Fumikage vs Ectoplasm - Save Pteranodon

3rd Match: Mashirao and Tenya vs Power Loader - Save Gallimimus

4th Match: Momo and Shoto vs Aizawa - Save Baby Apatosaurus

5th Match: Ochaco and Yuga vs Thirteen - Save Baby Triceratops

6th Match: Denki and Mina vs Principal Nezu - Save Compsognathus

7th Match: Kyoka and Koji vs Present Mic - Save Edmontosaurus

8th Match: Toru and Mezo vs Snipe - Save Baby Sinoceratops

9th Match: Mineta and Hanta vs Midnight - Save Parasaurolophus

10th Match: Katsuki, Izuku, and Y/N vs All Might - Save Stygimoloch

"The time limit for the exam is thirty minutes! Your objective is either put the handcuffs you'll be given on the teacher, or to have one of you escape." Nezu said, showing the yellow handcuffs. "As for the dinosaurs, you'll have to find where the teachers have hid them. Bring the dinosaur with you to safety if you choose to escape and make sure they're not hurt. Try and lure them with lettuce and cabbage. All dinosaurs are herbivores. Except two, which is a carnivore and the other one is a fish eater."

Nezu gave Denki and Mina a bag of small pieces of raw meat and Tsu and Fumikage a bag of fishes, while the other teachers gave the team each the bag of cabbages and lettuces.

"Capture the teacher or escape... And save the dinosaur.." Denki said, looking at the meat and cringed. "It's kind of like the combat and rescue training."

"Is it really okay to run away?" Mina asked.

"Yup." Nezu said.

"But it'll be different from the combat training! You'll be up against someone waaaaaay better than you!" Present Mic said with a loud voice.

"Better... than us?" Kyoka questioned. "I can't really imagine it, though..."

"Dummy!" Present Mic yelled, feeling offended, making Kyoka and Koji flinch. "Hey, girl, watch your mouth! You hear?"

"This time, your exam will be very similiar to a real battle. Please think of us as villains. As for the dinosaurs, think of them like the animal rescue. They may be different, but they're like other animals who are in a need of help." Thirteen piped up.

"That would be hard to think teachers as villains. But I can handle helping the dinosaur." Y/N muttered.

"Assuming you come across the enemy, if you think you can win a fight against them, then that's fine." Snipe said. "However--"

"In cases where there's too big a difference in your abilities, it would be smarter to run away and get help. But don't leave the dinosaurs behind, they will be gone, well, not literally before you can get help. They need to be rescued or else there will be consequences. Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya, L/N. I'm sure you four understand this well." Aizawa said.

"That's right!" All Might piped up. "Your decision-making skills are being tested! But with these rules, you're probably thinking the only choice is to run, right? That's why we had the support course make these for us!"

All Might showed them the Ultra Compressed Weights.

"We'll put on about half of our body weight. It's to give you a handicap. It's old-fashioned, but it makes it hard to move and eats up stamina!" he said, putting them on, but suddenly felt them heavy. "Oh shoot, they're heavier than I thought... By the way, there was a competition to decide on the design, and we ended up using Young Hatsume's."

"Hatsume!" Izuku gasped, remembering her.

"To allow us to consider fighting you, huh?" Katsuki said. "You're underestimating us."

This made All Might laugh and gave him the dark expression with his scary glowing blue left eye that made Y/N shiver again.

"I wonder..."

"Alright, each team will take the practical exam in order on the prepared stage. Sato, Kirishima, get ready." Aizawa said.

"Yes sir!!"

"Those waiting their turn can watch the exams or think of strategies as a team. Do what you want. That's all."

Aizawa then walked away with the heroes who are bringing the dinosaur with them as he took the baby Apatosaurus, making it nuzzle his arm. Aizawa won't admit it, but he finds it cute. Once they're gone, everyone started talking as they head inside.

"Eijiro. Good luck. Be sure to save that Stegosaurus. Remember what I told you, always use strategies and think of a plan." Y/N said.

"Yeah, I got it. Thanks, Y/N. I will. Let's go, Sato." Eijiro nodded with a smile and walked away along with Rikido.

Y/N then heard Izuku called out to his childhood friend and turned.

"Since we're last, we have lots of time to strategi-"

"Shut up..."

"W-What? But Kacchan--"

"Shut up!!"

Katsuki was about to walk away when Y/N blocked his path.

"Oi. What's the matter with you? You do realize that this is All Might we really need to deal with. We should have some talk in order to pass."

"Tch! I'm not gonna waste my time with you. Don't slow me down once it's our turn to fight." Katsuki turned his head, glaring at Izuku.

He then turned to Y/N with a scowl and walked past her, bumping her shoulder.

"Hey, Katsuki!!"

But he ignored her as he strode away.

"Damn that guy...!"

Y/N turned to Izuku who's looking sad like he wished they would have a normal conversation, making her sigh.

"Oi, Izuku."

Izuku looked up like a lost puppy, that made her blush.

"If you're going to talk about strategies, then I'm in to listen. Let's just do this without him."

His lit up in happiness and nodded. Y/N looked away with even more blush on her cheeks and grabbed his wrist, dragging him.

"Hurry up. Let's not waste time."

Izuku stare down at her hand that held him gently and blushed, trying to keep up with her. It was unknown to them that the girls and guys are glaring at Izuku with jealousy, again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Y/N and Izuku are in the Monitor Room with Recovery Girl to watch Eijiro's and Rikido's battle that's coming up. They'll discuss their plan after that.

"Well, it looks like I'll have a lot of work today." Recovery Girl said.

"Oh?" the voice asked.

They turned to see Ochaco walking inside towards them.

"You guys are watching, too, Deku, Y/N?"

"Yeah." they nodded.

"We don't have many chances to see other students and the teachers fight. We also wanted to see how they can rescue dinosaurs. Besides, even if we wanted to talk about strategies..." Izuku said, looking down a little.

"Even if I tried to get him to listen, he's like a brick wall that's almost hard to break." Y/N said with a scowl on her face.

"I see." Ochaco said. "Well, for me... It's like there's no point trying to talk to him."

That made Izuku and Y/N realize and cringe that it's Yuga that Ochaco is partnered up with.

"Good luck with that guy. I suggest you knock some sense into him to get him to listen. He needs to be discipline."

"N-No, it's fine, Y/N. That's why I thought I'd try to use everything else's fights for reference."

"Yeah." Izuku said and looked back at the screen.

"Team Sato and Kirishima, practical exam. Ready, go!"

Y/N sees them running through the street as she wondered if Eijiro did listen to her and do strategies first. The giant wall grew in front of them, making them jump back. Cementoss was distance away from them and had the Stegosaurus trapped with its feet stuck from his Quirk that made him stay put as it roared, trying to break free. Rikido gulped down the sugar and Eijiro hardened his arms. They ran to the front and punched down the wall.

"You can do it, Kirishima, Sato!" Ochaco said.

"They won't win at this rate." Izuku said, making her turn to him in confusion.

"He's right. And I don't think he listened to me after I told him to use strategies first and maybe take a note about Cementoss' Quirk. They could have at least avoid all the cement walls and save their energy to help break the cements on Stegosaurus' feet to free it, and then maybe tried to capture Cementoss." Y/N explained.

"Y/N is right. Kirishima's and Sato's Quirk are amazing, but there's a limit to how long they can use them. On the other hand, I don't think Mr. Cementoss has that." Izuku added. "The more time passes, the more of a disadvantage Kirishima and Sato will be at."

"No way..."

"This practical exam is pitting students against teachers they'd have a hard time with on purpose. I think the key will be how they deal with their weaknesses to pass." 

"That's exactly right, you two." Recovery Girl piped in. "Before you own turns come around, you should think carefully about your compatibility with the teacher you'll fight."

The honking sound was heard as the speaker announced.

"Team Sato and Kirishima retires due to both members losing consciousness."

"Oh dear, it's only the first match, and I already have work?" Recovery Girl sighed and left.

"No way..." Ochaco gasped. "It was this one-sided?"

"Their Quirks were too ineffective against his."

"I told Eijiro about using strategies.." Y/N shook her head.

Another honk was heard as the speaker announced.

"Team Asui and Tokoyami, practical exam. Ready, go!"

Y/N looked as Ectoplasm had already popped out and released a lot of clones of himself, surrounding them. Y/N remembered Fumikage and Tsu asking about the Pteranodon they never heard of as she gave them some details about it. She watched as they ran up the stairs to the next floor and fought all the clones of Ectoplasm, but there were too many of them and luckily, Tsu used her tongue to save him and brought him to the next floor. Y/N saw the Pteranodon in the cage and the clones are guarding it in front of them.

Y/N could tell that they're thinking on how to free it and was surprised that they figure out as they fed Pteranodon with fish. They were about to get out after seeing the gate with the real Ectoplasm, when he created the larger version of himself and caught them both, holding them as they're stuck. Dark Shadow fought him off while Pteranodon had dodged the attack and flew over to Fumikage and Tsu, trying to get them free. She doesn't know what's happening when she saw Tsu gave the last fish to Pteranodon, while handing it something as Dark Shadow must have noticed and charged towards Ectoplasm once again. He was taken down with one kick. Y/N felt bad for that dark bird. Pteranodon flew towards Ectoplasm, catching him off guard and dodged the large pointy beak. It roared at him and flew towards him again and was kicked away, but it managed to claw him.

Something though surprised her and saw the yellow handcuff on Ectoplasm's leg. How did Pteranodon managed to do that after being fed?

"Woah. I did not see that coming. Looks like they work together well without me." she said, chuckling at her own joke.

"Team Asui and Tokoyami have passed! Pteranodon is rescued!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After seeing almost everyone have passed, it's Mineta's and Hanta's turn.

"Izuku, I think it's time for us to strategize if we're going to pass."

"Ah, right."

"See you there, Ochaco." Y/N said as they walked out of the monitor room.

"Yeah, good luck, Y/N, Deku."

Y/N nodded, giving her the pat on the head before she and Izuku left, leaving her to touch where Y/N had patted.

"What am I thinking?...Why's my heart clenching whenever I see her around other people?" she thought and remembered what Yuga asked her.

"Do you... like her?"

Ochaco's face turned red and shook her head, shouting to herself to not think about it, making Tsu look at her with concern.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know what you're thinking. You're worried we would end up like how Eijiro and Rikido, and Denki and Mina failed and you're willing to get us to pass this exam." Y/N looked at him, making him chuckle and nodded.

"Yeah."

"What's your plan about All Might?"

"With All Might's ability and strength, there's no way we're going to be able to beat him, even with the three of us."

"We should also save Stiggy. The hard head dinosaur. We have to find her. And before you ask, how do I know it's a girl, it's based on her behavior. Don't know where he hid her, but we have to make sure she's not hurt." Y/N said.

Izuku nodded.

"Our best bet is to find that dinosaur and run away with her to the escape gate."

"But there's just one problem, Kacchan."

Y/N sighed in annoyance.

"Yeah.. I'm pretty sure he's just gonna go for it without thinking. He'll never agree to it."

"You are right on that one. He's much more stubborn than that. He's up against All Might and his big motivation is to fight. He wants to become a No. 1 hero himself, so I know he wants to beat him. He has something to prove."

"That's what he always says sometimes whenever I hang out with him. There has to be a way."

"If Kacchan wants to fight, we could use that as a diversion to get to the gate. Only one of us to take Stiggy and make it through. All Might would most likely expect us to make a run for it."

Izuku took out his notebook and flipped through the pages as his eyes landed on Y/N's and Katsuki's page that she didn't know that he took notes on her based on her Quirk. Y/N thought for a moment and knows that it's impossible to fight or escape. She suddenly remembered when she first met Stiggy, she whistled after receiving the whip and it made her in rage and ran towards her, ready to headbutt her and smash her into pieces. Stiggy can headbutt and ram. If she can headbutt anyone, can she headbutt All Might that's so strong?

Y/N was about to tell Izuku the idea she had just now when the speaker announced that it's their turn and surprisingly Mineta and Hanta passed along with the rescued Parasaurolophus. She had no idea how Mineta did this, but she still thinks he's a pervert. Izuku and Y/N quickly ran out of the room towards the Ground Beta as they ran through the trees and saw Katsuki already there waiting with his back facing them. This slowed Izuku down with a frown expression on his face as Y/N followed.

Katsuki must have heard them and turned a little to see them. He death glared at Izuku and glanced at Y/N who's only staring at him. He growled and looked away as the honk was heard.

"Team Midoriya, Bakugo, and L/N, practical exam. Ready, go!"

The trio began to walk inside with Katsuki up ahead. Izuku knew he had to talk to him since they're a team now and he ran up to as Y/N quickly followed.

"K-Kacchan, for this exam, the teacher is the villain, and we're the heroes, so we keep in mind the villain's combat ability and choose to either fight or run, but in our case, the villain is All Might, and fighting against him is dangerous... I think it's a really bad idea, anyway-"

Katsuki ignored him and paced his walking.

"Wait, Kacchan!"

"Stop following me!"

Y/N couldn't believe it and followed after Katsuki.

"Hey, Katsuki! Are you listening? Or are you deaf? Not to mention, we have to save that dinosaur Stiggy. Who knows where he hid her and we should find her before All Might comes."

"She's right. I-If we keep going straight, All Might will probably be waiting for us. We should take a detour and find Sti-" Izuku piped in, but was cut off again.

"Why should we run away? It'd definitely be better if we beat him up!"

"W-We should avoid combat if we can no matter what!" Izuku said.

"We'll toy with him until it's almost over, and then once he's tired out, I'll beat him up!"

"What the hell? Are you crazy?! We should first think about the saving the dinosaur! Don't think that everything is easy because you cannot defeat him alone!" Y/N said.

You know what she only got from Katsuki? He just grunt in annoyance and gave her the middle finger without looking at her. This made her pissed off already as she had lost her temper and brought out her big claws. Izuku noticed this and quickly ran towards Katsuki again.

"Y-Y/N's right. We should think about the dinosaur that's in danger and the gate is the other way!-"

Izuku flinched when Katsuki brought out his grenade gauntlet with his fist towards him. He braced himself for the impact when nothing happened. Izuku gasped and saw Y/N stood between them with the terrifying red intimidation glowing eyes with her clawed hand wrapped around Katsuki's fist, digging her claws in. Y/N blocked the attack that was meant for Izuku.

"You made me lose my patience and seeing you trying to hurt Izuku, that's the last straw." Y/N growled. "We were assigned here for a reason, and we need to work together! This is not about you!"

"What the fuck did you just say?" Katsuki's eyes narrowed, his gaze darkening as he stare at her.

"Oh, you know what I just said. I've been your friend as far as I know it, and you can't do things recklessly that involves your life. We.Need.A.Plan. You know you can't win without cooperating which you still can't learn how to if you weren't stupid and angry over everything! You think you can do things your way?! Fuck no! So I suggest you set aside your solo and ego, and just listen for God's sake!!!"

Katsuki was shocked at her outburst. I mean, he knows that she'll get angry as he remembered arguing with her yesterday, but this is different. It's like she's defending Izuku and taking his side, which she is. This made him even more angry at his friend or maybe more than that and was about to lash out on her again, making her get ready for it.

Izuku doesn't know what to do as he tried to think of a way to calm both of them down without getting himself hurt, while he's looking for where Stiggy is. Suddenly, a strong, a very harsh amount of wind blew in their direction. Out of instinct, Katsuki grabbed Y/N and covered her as they were send flying backwards. They landed on the destroyed rumbles of the street.

Katsuki looked down at her to see if she's okay as Y/N looked up and nodded and he got off of her as she got up.

"Who gives a damn about damaging the city?"

Izuku, Katsuki, and Y/N couldn't help but feel the sense of intimidation. As the smoke cleared out, All Might was spotted as he walked over and looked like he's ready to pounce at any minute.

"If you think of this as an exam, you'll be sorry. I am a villain, heroes. Come at me with everything you've got!"

"We can't take him head on. Let's run and find Stiggy!" Izuku shouted and started running, but not Y/N.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Katsuki yelled as All Might charged towards him. "Stun Grenade!"

All Might stopped and covered his eyes from the bright light.

"'Come at me' you said, All Might? Even if you didn't say anything, I was gonna do that... Mph!!!"

Katsuki glared as All Might grabbed his face. Katsuki brought out explosions from his palms towards his face and chest.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow ,ow!"

All Might flung his body around and smashed him into the pavement below, hard and let go of his face as he towered over him. Katsuki gasped out from the hard impact from his back that made him almost stop breathing.

"Katsuki!!" she shouted, running towards him.

"With such weak consecutive hits, it just stings, though. And..."

It didn't take a minute for All Might to appear behind Izuku who stopped running. Y/N stopped and gasped to see this and tried to think on who to help.

"You're not off the hook either, Young Midoriya. Are you leaving your teammate and running away? Why can't you be like Young Y/N who isn't leaving without her teammate? Now that's a hero."

Izuku suddenly feel himself being reminded of Stain and in his Full Cowl, he grabbed Y/N's hand and quickly jumped far away from him.

"Whoops! That's no good."

"Izuku, you idiot! We can't leave Katsuki be-"

"Move!"

They glanced behind them to find Katsuki already up and rocketing himself in midair, and was flying towards them. All three of them ended up crashing into each other, tumbling onto the street. Y/N groaned in pain and found herself sandwiched between Izuku who's on top of her and Katsuki who's beneath her. This is the worst team she ever had in her entire life. What are they going to do if Katsuki and Izuku can't work things out? What would Y/N do to make them work together?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 971 17
"Are all Gradys this psychotic?" - Franklin Webb ____________________________________ Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom...
10.6K 288 10
Your father is John Hammond and he invited you to visit his new theme park. You gladly accepted but you excitement vanishes when you see that his law...
9.2K 284 11
✷ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒【 IAN MALCOLM 】 β€Ή ˚ . JURASSIC PARK , 1993 β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ ❝ . . . π’”π’•π’“π’‚π’π’ˆπ’† π’‡π’‚π’”π’„π’Šπ’π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’, ...
79K 2.5K 17
"Okay, come on now, Romeo. That's enough of that. Put your charm away now." "Only if it's working." Ian Malcolm/OC By Rachael Thomas @chaospossum