LACUNA ✰ BNHA

By bellatakami

❝I'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.❞ [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few mis... More

PROLOGUE
01: SPARE COOCHIE PLEASE
02: BIG DICC ENERGY
03: BIG NOSE, BIG ASS
04: BIG ANIME TIDDIES
05: BLOOD LOSS
06: SISTER SNATCHED
07: IIDA YOU LIB
08: PIKACHU, I CHOOSE YOU!
09: THE UH OH FEELING
10: HANDYMAN
11: INVERTED MICROPEEPEE
12: THEY RLLY DID SURGERY ON A GRAPE
QUIRK DES. + FACE REVEAL
13: EXPOSED
14: I PROMISE
15: THE GOOD TOE SUCC
16: THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU BRUH SOUND EFFECT
17: SPRITE CRANBERRY
18: FIRST AID KIT
19: PRESSING F
20: ETHEREAL
21: HE WAS A GAMER BOY
22: WHO IS THIS MAN AND WHY IS HE SO EMO
23: YOU'RE MY DADDY
24: BLURRED COLORS
25: ENDEAVOR HAS BIG BOOBS
26: MINECRAFT ZOMBIE IRL NOT CLICKBAIT
27: COCKBLOCK CAT
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL CHAPTER
28: GO COMMIT BATTLE BUS JUMP
29: VENT, BITCH
30: SEXUAL TENSION IS KINDA WACK
31: THE PRACTICAL EXAM
32: AIZAWA'S ON THOT PATROL
33: SOMETIMES THE SICKO MODES YOU
34: SILVER ON VELVET
35: BRUH MOMENT: THE SEQUAL
36: SORRY, BUT I'M BROSEXUAL
37: IT BE YA OWN FATHER.
38: ON JAH BAKUGO IS DUMB
39: A BITCHASS CAUGHT SLACKIN 😔
40: ALWAYS SAY NO HOMO
41: CHOKE ME DADDY,,,,
42: TALK TO THE HAND
43: UNNAMED, UNKNOWN
44: SOLD TO ONE DIRECTION
45: REUNIONS
46: PONDER AT THY GLORY
47: MINECRAFT AND CHILL
48: JEALOUSY & FURRY ROLEPLAY
49: RETWEET
50: THE INFERTILIZER
51: FIRST AID KIT: THE SEQUAL
52: HOT TAMALES AND SELF CARE
53: DETERMINATION AND DEPRESSION
54: BRAIN EMPTY
BAKUGO'S BIRTHDAY [SPECIAL CHAPTER]
55: SEXY SPONGEBOB
56: KISSING SHREK [ON THE LIPS]
1 MILLION [SPECIAL CHAPTER]
DISCORD SERVER LINK
58: FLOSS LIKE A BOSS
59: XIE HUA PIAO PIAO BEI FENG XIAO XIAO
60: THAT'S WHY YO MAMA DEAD
61: DADDY'S HORSE GIRL
62: FOREIGNER
63: [NAME]'S SUPERHERO MOVIE
64: FEMBOY FRIDAY
65: HACKING SKILLZ
RECAP
66: CANDICE
67: end.
deleting this story [please read] !

57: FEET PICS & TENTACLES

13.1K 602 1.1K
By bellatakami

In which [Name]'s first hero patrol is a challenge, but atleast she's making some bank 🤑 

_____

AS [NAME]'S WEARY EYES OPENED, THE FIRST THING THAT SHE NOTICED was that her head hurt like a bitch.

"Ugh, fuck me sideways with a 38018 18" 42cc electric environmental friendly chainsaw..." 

"Well damn, ok, if you insist 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓮, "

Golden eyes appeared into [Name]'s line of sight as the legend Kaminari himself hovered above her body, hands on either side of her head.

"Bro, my cheeks just contracted at the sight of thy beautifully chiseled face, 😳😳" [Name] said, sitting up and gently pushing the blonde boy away by poking his forehead.

Bakugo rolled his eyes as he stood in the doorway, arms crossed. "Get up. You're wanted in the 3rd year's common dorm area."

"I do not believe I have a dick appointment scheduled for today," [Name] said, taking out her "12 volumptuous months of big anime tiddies" calendar. 

Bakugo scoffed and dragged her out in the hallway as Kaminari kept sticking his tongue inside the electrical sockets in [Name]'s room and giggling like a maniac. 

[Name] was clad in merely her sleepwear, which consisted of her oversized "daddy by day, gamer by night" tshirt which covered her nike thotshorts. Her hair, up in a messy bun, also looked like doodoo, but [Name] was so busy screeching into the void that nobody even noticed.

"HERE ✋ WE👥 GO ✅ MEMBERS 👤👤 OF 🤠 THE 🤝 AGENCY 🧑🏼‍💻 BA-KU-GOU💥 SAI-✨ EUGH-"

"Pocchari," Bakugo turned towards her, eye twitching."If you don't shut up, I'll blow-"

"Damn, everyone's horny today 😔💔" [Name] sighed sadly.

"Well, I walked you here, now I'm leaving." Bakugo glared, turning around. It was then that [Name] realized she was standing in front of the third year's dorm building. 

"Oh yeah, and here," Bakugo added. A ring was tossed into the air. [Name] clumsily caught it and examined it.

"How did you get this?"

"Deku's emo ass gave it to me," Bakugo huffed.

"Ohhh right! I went out with him last night. I can't remember what happened though." [Name] shrugged, pocketing the ring.

"Whatever. I'm out... Stay safe." Bakugo mumbled.

[Name] stepped inside the third-years dorm to see Ochaco and Tsuyu talking to Nejire. Amajiki was standing in the corner with Kirishima, struggling to speak to him. She smiled at the sight of her friends as she pranced to talk to them.

Bakugo stared at her brightened expression for a few seconds as his ruby eyes softened slightly.

As he became increasingly aware of the loud thumping within his chest, Bakugo began to grow uncomfortable. He scoffed and turned his back, shoving his hands in his pocket and walking away.

__

"Ah, [Name]! You're here!" Kirishima said, grinning a little bit, taking in her figure, and then blushing slightly at the attire she was in. Amajiki refused to even look at her in such an outfit.

"So what are we doing here?" [Name] grinned, linking arms with Kirishima and looking at Amajiki's back, as his head was currently against the wall.

"Fatgum agreed to meet us! He wants us to work under him for the hero work studies! If we sign the papers, we'll start soon!"

"HELL YESSS!" [Name] grinned excitedly. Amajiki turned around and looked into her sparkling, [e/c] eyes, and then looked down at the floor again.

"Yeah... Come by Fatgum's agency tomorrow... If you want...." The dark-haired boy said quietly.

"POGGGGGERS!" [Name] yelled, basically shattering the sound barrier. She high-fived Kirishima as the two flossed in celebration that they would soon be doing a PAID internship together.

Kirishima hoisted [Name] onto his shoulders in happiness. She cheered as she wrapped her arms and legs around Kirishima. 

"WE'RE NOT GONNA BE STRIPPERS!" 

"Why open your legs... when you can open the gates to Fatgum's hero agency 👀🙏" Kirishima cried tears of godly joy.

"I'm still sending foot pics to my sugar daddy, though," [Name] whispered quietly to herself.

"Wait what? Who's your sugar daddy?" Kirishima furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't know and I don't care. All I know is that he's LOADEDDD because he's a pro hero. Also he buys me a lot of chicken nuggets so..." [Name] nodded in pride of her catfishing techniques.

"Here are the forms," Amajiki stuttered quietly, handing them pieces of paper.

_____

"So Amajiki! Your quirk is based on the food you eat, right?" Kirishima asked, punching his knuckles together. "That's so cool!"

"Hey Suneater, if you shoved a bag of jelly beans up your ass- "

"No." Amajiki sighed as [Name] pouted. 

"Amajiki, please eat exactly 107 baked beans, please, I beg, I simp, for research purposes!"

"[N-Name] no... I'm not going to do that... That's not how it works..."

Kirishima and [Name] had been accepted to work at Fatgum's agency, and tonight was their first patrol. So far, [Name] thought it was quite peaceful (She especially loved working with Fatgum because her phatass always got to eat at street food stalls).

"[Name]! Kirishima! Would you like one?" Fatgum asked, a large smile spreading across his face. He held out a piece of dango to the [h/c] haired girl, who gratefully accepted. "So many punks are getting into fights nowadays! The hero agencies around here have been wanting a fighting type for a while! Red Riot and Soleilko, you two are perfect!"

"We look forward to working with you!" The two first-years grinned excitedly. 

Kirishima began talking to Fatgum about how he begged Tamaki to introduce them, leaving Amajiki and [Name] walking side by side behind them. [Name] glanced at him from time to time, quietly chewing on her dango.

"If Amajiki could do something about his weak mind, then he'll surely grow stronger!" Fatgum sweatdropped.

"He scouted me out just to torture me... Why am I here just to suffer...." Amajiki mumbled as 'I'm not Okay' by MCR echoed throughout his head.

"Maybe he's trying to encourage you!" Kirishima said. 'That's what it sounds like to me!"

"Amajiki, one day I'll teach you how to be the Baddest Big Biddie Tentacle Bitch™," [Name] huffed.

"Please don't say it like that..." The third year sighed sadly. "I can't be powerful and positive like you two.. Or Mirio..."

"Tama!! Don't think like that!" [Name] gave him one of her signature, uplifting smiles. He jumped at the nickname she had already given him as his face slowly turned bright red.

"So anyways, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night but do I blame them? No, if I was forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect. Right? Okay. So just be aware, the characters do tend to wander-"

"IT'S A FIGHT! SOMEBODY HELP!" A scream echoed through the street.

"Damn, right when she was going to explain the entire FNAF lore..." Fatgum said sadly. "Get ready to fight!"

A couple men in suits, yelling at each other about illegal selling on property, ran straight into Fat's... Fat.

One of the men escaped using his quirk. Tentacles quickly shot from Amajiki's fingers, wrapping around the man. [Name] widened her eyes, as this was the first time she had ever seen Amajiki's quirk in action.

"What the fuck? Tentacles?!" The man yelled.

"That's mean..." Tamaki sighed sadly, his face once again going emo.

"THAT'S RIGHT!!!! WE'LL MAKE SURE YOU STAR IN A TENTACLE POR-"

"He's just talking about the way it looks! Don't take it personally!" Kirishima nervously laughed, stuffing his hand over [Name]'s mouth and muffling her words.

Amajiki thrashed the man with his tentacles until he was almost blacked out. Putting a foot on the man, Amajiki's animal-like characteristics were majestically sticking out of his body, leaving Kirishima and [Name] looking at their Upperclassman with pure admiration.

"I wonder if I did okay o(╥﹏╥)o..." Suneater said as his head drooped down sadly, to which Kirishima and [Name] immediately began hyping him up. 

"GOOD JOB, SUNEATER! YOUR QUIRK IS SO COOL!" The crowd screamed, but he simply shyed away. 

"GET DOWN!" Fatgum suddenly yelled. From the corner of her eye, [Name] caught sight of a man holding up a gun. Before she was able to jump in front of Amajiki, a bullet hit him straight in the chest. 

"TAMA!" [Name] widened her eyes. She leaned down towards Amajiki, checking his body to make sure he wasn't detrimentally injured. 

Kirishima saw the man aiming at [Name] now. It seemed like whoever he was, he wanted to shoot all of them. However, the redhead jumped in front of her and Amajiki as the bullet ricocheted off his hardened head. 

"I'll chase him!" Kirishima yelled, as the man with the gun ran away. 

"I'll get him with my-" Tamaki pointed his hand out to shoot his tentacles out after the man, but his quirk seemed to malfunction as they only extended a couple centimeters and dripped down. 

"It's... Not working..." Amajiki thought, pure shock on his face. 

__

"Thanks for your hard work. These criminals were involved in the illegal sale of drugs and weapons," An officer said, motioning towards the bunch of tied up criminals. 

[Name] and Amajiki recalled to what happened after Kirishima ran off- 

"-Kirishima, stop! It's dangerous!" Fatgum yelled, but he was already gone. "Suneater, can I leave this area to you?"

"My quirk won't work!" Amajiki said, clearly distressed. Fatgum seemed torn between staying and running after Kirishima.

"I'll stay with Suneater!" [Name] said, narrowing her eyes and standing up. "Go on sir! I'll do my best!" 

Which led to Amajiki and [Name] standing in front of the criminals after successfully having evacuated all civilians, red and blue sirens reflecting across their faces. 

"So my quirk couldn't activate because of one of those items?" Amajiki asked, looking at one of the criminals. 

"Die, stupid scum." The criminal muttered, glowering at Suneater, causing the dark-haired boy to sadly retreat to a corner and press his head against the concrete. 

"I'LL WHOOP YOUR ASS! YOUR GIRLFRIEND LOOKS LIKE MY MOM!" [Name] yelled as an officer held her back from absolutely rocking the criminals shit. 

"Anyways, we'll take them from here..." 

The men were piled into the car and driven off to the station. [Name] walked over to Tamaki and gently pat the taller male's shoulder, causing him to stiffen up and flinch a little. However, surprisingly, he didn't move away. 

"Come on, Tama! Let's make sure all the civilians are doing okay!" Her gentle look encouraged the male to peel himself from the wall and follow her. 

"HELP!" Someone yelled. Amajiki and [Name] turned to see a civilian waving his hands frantically, walking closer to him. 

"S-Sir, you're not supposed to be here! Please evacuate to the safe areas with all the other civilians!" Amajiki said. 

A blurry silver glint was caught by [Name]'s eyes as the supposed 'civilian' took out a gun faster than lightning. 

 She gasped and pushed Tamaki aside as another bullet fly towards them. However, this bullet was real, made out of a hard material, unlike the synthetic one that Tamaki had been shot with. 

The criminal wore the same type of suit as the ones that were caught, indicating he was a part of their team. 

He stepped out of the shadows, plain in appearance. He had dark hair, a buff adult body, an eerie grin spread across his face. 

"So, one of you are still free, huh?" [Name] glowered at the man. She leaped farther from him in an attempt to subtly lead him away from Amajiki, since he could no longer fight with his quirk. 

"Guess I'm going to have to send you to the shadow realm!" [Name] yelled, taking a fighting stance. Energy buzzed around her palms as the pinkish-red glow of her quirk illuminated her electric [e/c] eyes. 

_____

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ: ᴍᴀʏ 30, 2020

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ---

yikes short chapter anyways so i'm reopening the discord the link will be in the next chapter 

uhh also some self promo follow me on tiktok if y'all want bc some of my content slaps @/oikawascheeks also ill follow u back if you comment ur from wp (my dms don't work though) 

oh yea and check out announcement on my profile because BLM and raising awareness is important, that's all lovelies goodbye : ) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 149 23
'𝙞'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣�...
6.3K 157 23
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...
280K 8.9K 28
{[COMPLETED]} Started: Sept 30, 2017 Ended: Oct 29, 2018 UNDER CONSTRUCTION Started: June 26, 2021 Ended: Ongoing Construction ...
148K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1 - #animeoneshots 🏅#2 - #mhafanfics 🏅 #3...