Mine .

By Tamiabihh

read & see luv πŸ™ˆ More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two
chapter fourty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter fourty-five
chapter fourty-six
chapter fourty-seven
chapter fourty-eight
chapter fourty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
πŸ˜”
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
book 2 out .
an update !

chapter twenty-two

21.8K 792 206
By Tamiabihh

- Malia -

My alarm woke me up at 5:50 on the dot as usual. I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

[imessage] Markeyvius 🤟🏽💕: say, you up bruh?
[maliawright]: @ty_muneyy liked your photo
[instagram] 134 notifications.
[snapchat] 23 notifications.

I wiped my eyes then responded to Key before I did anything else. He always calls or texts me at 5:45 to make sure i'm up for school. It's just his weird ass habit i'm guessing.

I got out my bed then made it back up and headed to the bathroom that's conjoined to my room.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth, did my hair then looked in the closet for something to wear. I decided on a black cropped long sleeve, denim skirt, black converse, and my denim purse to match.

Once I finished putting that on it was now 6:20. I sprayed myself down in perfume, then did my lashes and put on my lipgloss.

I grabbed my phone, charger, and airpods then walked downstairs and grabbed a granola bar and a drink.

my baby Tori 🥰! wants to facetime...
connecting ...

Once the call connected we were both outside walking to the bus stop.

"Girl tell me why Leon texted me on instagram last night. I don't know what you did but ima kill you" she said and I laughed.

"I didn't do a bitchass thang, but what a coincidence" I said and she shook her head.

"Coincidence my ass" she said then we came to a stop at the same time.

"Blah blah blah, but ashy liked my picture at 4 in the morning" I said talking in code cause ian want nobody in my business.

"That's crazy" she mumbled then got on paused.

"Aight here go this bus ima see you in a minute" I said then we hung up.

-

"Aye Malia!" I heard as I walked towards my locker. I turned around and locked eyes with Leon making me roll my eyes.

"How can I help you?" I said putting in my combination and swinging my locker door open.

"Where yo friend at, I been trynna text ha but she don't be responding" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"If she wanted to respond that's what she would've did. I don't know what to tell you" I said grabbing my binder for my next class.

"Dawg you no help I swea ta god" he said and I shrugged.

"Leon I can't force nobody to do nothing they don't want to do" I said and he shook his head.

"Ima get ha myself, unhelpful ass" he said mumbling the last part while walking away.

I started to walk to the art room then got situated in my seat.

"Chassidy come take my flick fa me" I said handing her my phone and she walked with me to where I was finna take it.

954 likes ❤️
@maliawright: luv galore 💕
📸: @chassjones

@chassjones: 😍😍😍😍pretty ass
@ohthatstori: look at chuuu 😩😍
@leonpeon: fake ass 🏌🏽‍♀️
>@maliawright: boyy ain nobody fake 🤚🏽

- view all 278 comments -

I sat down and Chassidy sat across from me since it was our assigned seats.

"Bro you heard about that sophomore that got pregnant by that senior?" Chass said and I shook my head no.

"All I know is he better help with that baby, that shit ain't no joke" I said and Chassidy nodded.

"For real, cause teen pregnancy is hard. All that shit you gotta juggle with your personal life. School, work, and allat extra shit" she said and I nodded.

"But who's the girl?" I asked and she thought about it.

"I think her name is Alanie" she said and I raised my eyebrow.

"Neva heard of that girl before" I said and she shrugged it off.

-

"I KNOW THAT'S NOT TORI!" I shouted in the hallway while recording then she turned around locking eyes with me.

She dropped down low and started twerking then we started laughing and I walked over to her.

"Heyy girly" I said hugging her.

"Heyy friend" she said back then we walked to the cafeteria.

We walked to the table that everybody be at and sat down and joined in on the conversation.

"Okay but at the end of the day Lil baby is better than Youngboy!" One nigga said pointing his finger at his opponent.

"Hell nah... Youngboy has way more hits than Lil Baby, numbers don't lie!" he said and I shook my head.

"Bruh Tori you chose Yb or Baby?" ole dude said and Tori put her drink down.

"Lil baby" she said and the dudes eyes widened.

"EXACTLY NIGGA!" he said then we all went into laughter.

"I don't see why y'all be arguing and debating about these niggas when they don't even know you're relevant. To me it's just like you and you wasting y'all's breath" I said then shrugged.

"Malia shut yo..." ole dude said squinting his eyes at me.

"Shut ha what?" a deep voice said making its way into the crowd. I looked around and so did Tori.

"Move round li bro" Ty said appearing sizing up the nigga that told me to shut up. Ole dude shook his head and just moved out the way and Ty laid his eyes on me.

I looked him in his eyes and he licked his bottom lip. All the attention was on us, and ian like it one bit.

"Lemme holla at chu real quick" he said motioning his head to the hallway and I looked back at Tori and she nodded.

I got up and followed him out the cafeteria till we made it to the hallway.

"Wassup?" I asked him and he looked me up and down.

"Lemme get ta know you li luv" he said and I smirked.

"I mean shit do I have a choice?" I said and he chuckled.

"Nah... what's yo numba?" he said unlocking his phone.

I grabbed his phone and put my number in it saving it as Malia 🥰.

"I fucks wit it" he said and I smiled.

"What's yo real name?" I asked.

"You fed li baby" he said and I laughed.

"Nigga whatever" I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"I'm fucking witchu... but it's Tyrin" he said and I nodded.

"Cute" I said he shook his head.

"My boy Leon wanna fuck wit yo friend you was sitting by, but she playing hard ta get" he said and I mugged him.

"Hard to get? Just case she ain text back she playing hard to get?" I asked rhetorically and he licked his top row of teeth.

"I mean shit ain't that what I jus said?" he said and I mugged him.

"Tyrin stop playing wimme bro" I said pushing him a lil bit.

He grabbed my hand bringing me closer to him and looked down at me in my eyes.

"Ion like that bro shit, goofy ass" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ima call you whateva I feel like calling you" I said turning around walking away.

"Not you jus walked away from me" he said and I smiled even though he couldn't see me.

I put the deuces up without looking at him and he chuckled and I walked back in the cafeteria.

comment , vote , & share 💕!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.2K 19
completed❀️
89.5K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHHπŸŒšπŸ’•
739K 26.6K 69
π‘ π‘˜π‘¦π‘™π‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑀 π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ β„Žπ‘œπ‘œπ‘‘ . π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑑 π‘šπ‘“ πŸ˜™ .