The Omega Prince

By SproutsPerson

Once a upon a time a king and queen were loved by their people. They were a traditional family, an omega moth... More

~•~•~•~•~
~•Characters•~
~•~•~1~•~•~
~•~•~2~•~•~
~•~•3•~•~
~•~•~4~•~•~
~•~•~5~•~•~
~•~•~6~•~•~
~•~•~6~•~•~
~•~•~7~•~•~
~•~•~8~•~•~
~•~•~9~•~•~
~•~•~11~•~•~
~•~•~12~•~•~
~•~•~13~•~•~
~•~•~14~•~•~
~•~•~15~•~•~
~•~•~16~•~•~
~•~•~17~•~•~
~•~•~18~•~•~
~•~•~19~•~•~
~•~•~20~•~•~
~•~•~21~•~•~
~•~•~22~•~•~
~•~•~23~•~•~
~•~•~24~•~•~
~•~•~25~•~•~
~•~•~26~•~•~
~•~•~27~•~•~
~•~•~28~•~•~
~•~•~29~•~•~
~•~•~30~•~•~
~•~•~31~•~•~
~•~•~32~•~•~
~•~•~33~•~•~
~•~•~34~•~•~
~•~•~34.5~•~•~
~•~•~35~•~•~
~•~•~36~•~•~
~•~•~37~•~•~
~•~•~38~•~•~
~•~•~39~•~•~
The Era of the Eclipse
~°°40°°~
~°°41°°~
~°°42°°~
~°°43°°~
~°°44°°~
~°°45°°~
~°°46°°~
~°°47°°~
~°°48°°~
~°°49°°~
~°°50°°~
~°°51°°~
~°°52°°~
~°°53°°~
~°°54°°~
~°°55°°~
~°°56°°~
~°57°~

~•~•~10~•~•~

3.1K 185 18
By SproutsPerson

The night was wonderful.

Turns out the event in the plaza was a fertility festival si half the time the two were running from people trying to bless them.

Besides that they enjoyed their time, they ate food and made their way to a roof to watch fireworks.

Who knew a simple night at a festival could make Yoongi start trusting Hoseok again.

-next morning-
<🌕>

Jin: how was it?

Yoongi: nice.. Really nice.. Besides the fact that I had to run a lot.

Jin: a blessing isn't gonna make you pregnant.

Yoongi: I know that! Anyway... Did my father notice I was gone?

Jin: I don't think so.. If he did he didn't care.

Yoongi:Mhm.. Sounds about right.. Sorry for skipping out on planning yesterday.

Jin: don't apologize. I understand. Besides, we went ahead and decided things that would be usually up to Hoseok anyway.

Yoongi: oh.. What was it?

Jin: things like how he wants his side to dress.. One of the other planners tried to get him to make a big decision but he insisted on you being there for that.

Jin noticed the younger smile.

Jin: he's a good one yoonie.. I know what happened but we both know that was just a miss understanding.

Yoongi: hyung.. Is it crazy to say I might like him...

Jin: no?

Yoongi: well then.. I really like him hyung.. I'm just scared..

Jin: of getting hurt?

Yoongi: yeah..let's get to work shall we?

Jin: we shall.

<week has passed>

The past week was filled with planning and going on set up dates.

Oh boy did they fall fast.

<☀>

Hoseok: Namjoon..

Namjoon: yes sir?

Hoseok: would it be crazy to get a courting gift?

Namjoon:.. Let's see.. You've known Yoongi for a week and 5 days.. I mean you two are getting married no matter what.. Um.. I'm not good at these kinds of things..

Hoseok: Hm.. What do you think taehyung?

Taehyung: a little.. But I guess since your birthday getting married anyway it's not as crazy? Maybe wait till a little longer.

Hoseok: I wasn't planning too today! I was saying.. I have an idea if what I want to do.. It'll take at most two weeks to do since my schedule is so busy..

Taehyung: hm..maybe it won't be so crazy after all.

Namjoon: don't rush anything hobi.

Hoseok: I won't.. He's just really cute and it's hard to control my feelings.

Taehyung: he's whipped hyung.

Namjoon: you are too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 3.1K 41
There is always a point of paradise in one's life and that was the case of Park Jimin. His life in Daegu, Korea wasn't perfect but to him it was like...
6.3K 522 24
Heeseung does not think getting married is a good idea, but it was too late to call off the wedding, the consequences too grate. The best he could ho...
4.2K 489 39
Betas rule the world because Betas can only be female. Men are Alphas and are too volatile to lead without supervision and distraction. To deal with...
148K 6.1K 74
Prince Mason Boo was an absolute disgrace to his family. He was born as an Omega, in a world where being Gay is forbidden by death, and only Omega's...