DESTINED - SIDNAAZ TALES

By Omnilegent21

Story is about famous businessmen and a mysterious employee. He's spoiled brat while she is sweet angel. He's... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Glimpse
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
A Message from your author.
Part 34
Part 35
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Poll whether you want me to write the story or not?
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Announcement

Part 11

6.3K 433 19
By Omnilegent21

 Hello Readers

I know some of my readers want to reveal the secret but guys this is suspense story. I promise I won't drag the mystery. But still you need to buy my suspense till some chapters. I hope you guys won't get upset due to it. 

Till then do vote and comment. I would love if you people do inline comment too as this will help me to know which part did you guys liked the most.

19th May 2020 :- SANGEET AND MEHENDI

Shukla House at 8 pm

SHEHNAAZ'S POINT OF VIEW :- I looked at myself in the mirror and got mesmerized by myself only. I was glowing.

I was wearing the outfit designed by me only. According to Mom, she has managed to make me and Sid color coordination on each and every function. So today I am wearing green fully worked lehenga with a sequence choli with a matching green net duppata . So this is the dress for my Sangeet and Mehendi.

I smiled on my work and took the earings from the dressing table and put it on my ears and with slight make up. I am ready to rock Sangeet and Mehendi now.

Decoration of Sangeet and Mehendi.

The whole backward was decorated with Aladdin theme as Shehnaaz had wished one of her ceremony as Disney theme. 

Arjun made sure that he fullfill her every wish in this days. He wanted her to smile in this precious moments of her life. After all, wedding is done once and if you do not complete all your wishes then it will be the regret for the life.

Arjun made sure there, no news should be leaked regarding the marriage.

Just beside the entrance there are two letters which are highlighted the most and they are "S" and "S". The initial letter of Sid and Shehnaaz.

One could definitely say that it was a dream wedding of a dream couple.

All admired the couple when they came to the backyard together.

Sid's sherwani which matched with our bride.

All sat together, where the seating arrangement were made. Shehnaaz was made to seat in the middle where the arrangement were made for her Mehendi. She could sit and see the stage easily from there. Sid was also sitting near her but little away as the girls who came to apply heena were there too.

After Shehnaaz sat, the heena artist started with their work.

The stage for sangeet

Arjun announced :-"So Ladies and Gentlemen, I Arjun Shekhawat, Shehnaaz's Brother" 

Vikas :-"And I Vikas Gupta, Sid's Brother from another Mother" 

Arjun and Vikas :-"Welcomes you to all SidNaaz, pre wedding ceremonies" 

Vikas :- We are going to start the function now, so please grab your snacks and drinks and please be seated on your seats. This is going to be interesting Sangeet and Mehendi ceremony of our very interesting couple SidNaaz.

All laughed as Vikas said this.

Soon all gathered and took their seats.

Vikas :- Hmm.. so I see all have taken their favorite snacks and drinks and waiting for the program to start. Isn't it Arjun ?

Arjun :- Yes Vikas. Now without wasting time, let's start our ceremony.

Vikas :- But who is coming first ?

Arjun wink and spoke to Vikas :- No one is first and no one is second. We all are family so all will come together. So let the first dance start.

Sid and Shehnaaz looked at each other and shrugged their shoulder in order to say that they don't have any idea about all this.

Raj and Rita were ready to rock the stage.

Maahi ve maahi ve, that's the way maahi ve

Tere maathe jhumar damke

Tere kaanon baali chamke hai re

Maahi ve

Tere haathon kangna khanke

Tere pairon paayal chhanke hai re

Maahi ve

Nainon se bole rabba rabba

Mann mein dole rabba rabba

Amrit ghole rabba rabba 

tu soniyeJind maahi ve soni soni aaja 

maahi ve

Everybody say soni soni aaja maahi ve 

- 3That's the way maahi ve

As Raj descended down, Vikas and Rita took the center stage, where Rita shouted saying

Rita :- Sana baby, this is for you. Are you ready ?

Shehnaaz gave a flying kiss :- Yes, I am ready Mom.

Two minute later, light came back and the song took the whole crowd surprised.

Now whatever you at bae
You can make the whole room stareBut you know that my favouriteIs when you rocking that desi swag
O tainu suit suit karda
O tainu suit suit kardaSuit karda, tainu suit suite karda
O ni tu lagdi Punjaban lagdi patola
Lagge ni tu sareyan ton wakh niTainu suit suite karda

After few seconds,

Shehnaaz shouted :- Mom, it was superb. You have awoke my Punjaban soul saying she wink at Rita.

Where Rita replied :- That's what I wanted baby.

Arjun came there :- So seems like all are enjoying and I am not going to interrupt here. So welcome the next performer- my all time favorite mom - Snehal Shekhawat.

All were surprised when the whole light went but suddenly a sound came and they got to know it was Snehal.

Aavo ji aavo ji Ghoomardi khelba nePadharo sa Ghoomardi khelba neBalam tharo ghurar ghurar ghurraaveAaj mharo jivdo ghano hichkaaveO ghabraave mann mein bhaaveMharo badilo bhanwar mann bhaaveChamak cham baaje payal baajeBaaisa khele.

Chhamak chhamak ghunghra baajeAao sa ghoomardi khelba neAao sa ghoomardi khelba neKanak preet ki sar pe odh karGhoomar ghoomar ghoomeHaan ghoomar ghoomar ghoomeO.ralak reet sab jag ki chhod karGhoomar ghoomar ghoome bharkeDhola waale thaath

Ghoomar ghoomar ghoomar ghoomar ghoomar ghoome reGhoomar ghoomar ghoome re baaisa ghoomar ghoome reMhaari saari kaaya boleDhola ji ki chhaaya holeMann ka ghoomar jab bhi doleSoonepan mein nehla pharkeDhola waale thaath ghoomar

Snehal performed very beautifully where Arjun whistled on her dance where Shehnaaz was happy seeing her dancing.

Snehal :- You seems happy Shehnaaz ?

Shehnaaz :- Ofcourse I would. I saw you dancing after so many years.

Snehal :- How about you join me too ?

Shehnaaz :- Me ? Noo I won't.

But all requested ,so she was hesitating to dance.

Till now Shehnaaz was done with heena on her legs.

So before they could start with her hands, Arjun dragged her to the stage.

Music started and Snehal started her steps, lipc sync the song and through her expression she was telling Shehnaaz, to join where Shehnaaz was observing her steps.

Raghukul reet sadaa chali aayi
Praan jaaye par vachan na jayi

Jai Raghuvanshi Ayodhyapati
Ram Chandra ki jai
Siyavar Ram Chandra ki, Jai
Jai Raghuvanshi Ayodhyapati
Ram Chandra ki jai
Siyavar Ram Chandra ki jai

Ta di ya na dheem
De re ta na de re nom
Ta di ya na dheem
De re ta na de re nom
Ta di ya na dheem

Raghuvar teri raah nihaarein
Saaton janam se Siya

Ghar more pardesiya
Aao padhaaro piya
Ghar more pardesiya
Aao padhaaro piya.

Then Shehnaaz joined joined Snehal by doing her steps.

Ta di ya na ta de re na dum
Ta di ya na ta de re na dheem
Ta da re na dheem dheem ta da ni

Maine sudh-budh chain gawake
Ram ratan paa liya

Ghar more pardesiya
Aao padhaaro piya
Ghar more pardesiya
Aao padhaaro piya

Shehnaaz danced on the stage very confidently. She was moving her body according to the song. She danced and circled around Snehal telling her to join the stage with her. But Snehal was in her world seeing Shehnaaz dance as she had danced after years. After all they were dance partners of each other but due to circumstances they couldn't dance. 

Shehnaaz dragged Snehal as she didn't respond to her signal where they both danced gracefully and perfectly.

Arjun was threw some money on them when Snehal and Shehnaaz were dancing as he had seen them dancing together after years.

They ended the song where Shehnaaz took duppatta on her hand and hide her face.

All clapped loud and whistled as they saw the both perfectionist dancing and they enjoyed a lot as a audience.

Rita :- You were awesome Sana and Snehal.

Vikas :- Of course it was a mind blowing performance. Isn't it Sid ?

Sid was numb to react because of Shehnaaz dancing so well.

He came back to his sense when Vikas asked him.

Sid :- Yeah, yeah it was.

Arjun :- So  the next performers as they are close to Sid. Let's welcome Darshan, Vikas and Zara.

Zara came on the stage facing her back to the audience and started moving her body sexily.

Where Vikas came joining Zaar.

Yo Yo Honey Singh...

Hoye...
Hoye...

Suno kal raat ki kahaani
Pee-li Red Wine maine puraani
Laakh roka tha yaaron ne
Ke na kar tu manmaani
Suno kal raat ki kahaani
Pee-li Red Wine maine puraani
Laakh roka tha yaaron ne
Ke na kar tu manmaani

Mili mujhe ek apsara
Kehndi mere kol aa zara
Mujhko yeh tu bata

Kya tera dil hai lapata 

Darshan joined both where Zara was between both the guys. They were enjoying the dance whole heartly.

Saare hain yaar saare hain cousin
Let's celebrate pre-wedding shagan
Dhoondhta hoon main bhi dil woh kanwara
Jiske liye lage dil ki lagan

Kayiyo ke aaj honge rishte pakke
Jinke ho rahe hain nain-matakke
Tu bhi akh seedhi mere utte rakhe
Das ki kariye...

Dil chori sadda ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye?

Zara danced as she had owned the stage where Darshan was proud of her.

Naino mein kisi ke kho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye?
O madam teri chaal
Tere silky silky baal
Ab main is se zyada kya kahoon

Main nashe mein talli ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye?
Dil chori sadda ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye...?

(Yo Yo Honey Singh Rap
Saari... Saari... Saari... Saari... Saari... Saari... Saari... Saari
Saari raat, saari daaru
Saari maine kheench di

Darshan and Vikas came near Sid and dedicated to him saying 

Wedding hai yaar ki toh come party with me
Dheere kaho kaun joote chhupayega
Jo bhi chhupayega woh chhittar khayega
Super se oopar maahol banana hai
Bhuaa-Fufad ji ko bhi nachana hai
Poora poora masti pe zor rahega
O pee lo koyi kuch na kahega

Vikas went near Shehnaaz and said to her that,

Punjabi wedding mein ladkiyan pat'ti hain
Daaru chalti hai khuli bant'ti hai
Daaru chali hai toh door tak jaayegi
Catering wale ki shamat aayegi)

Dil chori sadda ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye?
Dil chori sadda ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye?

Naino mein kisi ke kho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye
O madam teri chaal
Tere silky silky baal
Ab main is se zyada kya kahoon

Main nashe mein talli ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye?
Dil chori sadda ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye...?

Yo Yo Honey Singh!

After the song ended Sid whistled and said,

Sid :- It was fab guys.

Vikas :- Of course it has to be. After all I was there in the performance.

The crowd laughed on him as he never got fed up of praising himself.

Vikas :- So ready for next family performance ?

Shehnaaz nodded as yes and all went dark. Soon the music started and they heard the Arjun's voice.

Main daalun taal pe bhangda
Tu bhi gidda paale
Chal aisa rang jamaade hum
Ke bane sabhi matwaale...

Mann kahe ki main le aaun
Chaand aur taare saare
Inn haathon par main chaand rakhun
Iss maang mein bhardoon taare...

Hello, hello, tu floor pe kab hai aayi
Ye lo, ye lo, badi solid masti chaayi
Hello, hello, too much hai tumne lagayi
Ye lo, ye lo, control karo mere bhai...

(Dhak dhak dhak dhak dhadke ye dil
Chan chan bole Amritsari choodiyan
Raat badi hai mastaani
Koi dilbar jaani karle gallan goodiyan) * 2

Suddenly light came on  Shehnaaz and Darshan came from behind and signalled at her forehead making a smile and pulled his own ear and winked at her making her laugh.

Light went to stage and Sid and Shehnaaz saw all the members on the stage and doing the dance. Sid  clapped and hooted when he saw Raj & Rita romancing even on the stage.

Hello, hello, dil dil se connect karna
Ye lo, ye lo, ye baatein direct karna...

Dhak dhak dhak dhak dhadke ye dil
Chan chan bole Amritsari choodiyan
Raat badi hai mastaani
Toh dilbar jaani karle gallan goodiyan...

Oye, oye, marjana oye...

Dhak dhak dhak dhak dhadke ye dil
Chan chan bole Amritsari choodiyan
Raat badi hai mastaani
Toh dilbar jaani karle gallan goodiyan...

Chanaa chanak tera pan dunga nak main toh
Hoi, main kabootar phaseya ki hor
Koi phase ki na, phase ki na
Phase ki na, hoi phase ki na...

(Chanaa chanak tera pan dunga nak main toh) * 3
Chanaa chanak tera pan dunga nak
Hoi, (main kabootar phaseya ki hor, koi phase ki na) * 4

Ye baat na maine jaani
Kyun itni khush hai diwaani
Tu mujhko aisi kahaani, samjhade, samjhade...

Ye baat hai sabne chaahi
Mile janmon ka humraahi
Yahaan hua hai kuch aisa he

Samjhe na samjhe na oho... 

This time Arjun came and dragged Shehnaaz and Sid with them to dance.

 Hello, hello, don't mind mera yeh kehna

Ye lo, ye lo, zara mere touch mein rehna...

Dhak dhak dhak dhak dhadke ye dil
Chan chan bole Amritsari choodiyan
Raat badi hai mastaani
Koi dilbar jaani karle gallan goodiyan...

O haaye, aha aha aha aha...

Dhak dhak dhak dhak dhadke ye dil
Chan chan bole Amritsari choodiyan
Raat badi hai mastaani
Koi dilbar jaani karle gallan goodiyan...

Raat badi hai mastaani...

Dhak dhak dhak dhak dhadke ye dil
Chan chan bole Amritsari choodiyan
Raat badi hai mastaani
Koi dilbar jaani karle gallan goodiyan...

Aha aha aha aha, o marjaana oye.

And then all did the signature step. Raj, Rita, Snehal, Arjun, Darshan, Zara, Vikas and SidNaaz danced happily. They danced like it was the only thing left to do. Which made Shehnaaz and Sid happy that they were carefree and enjoying the moment.

Soon all again settled on their seat happily.

Vikas :- Okay I get it. Guys it is Sangeet and our singer won't sing then fun won't happen. So welcome our country's one of the famous singer - Darshan Raval.

Darshan :- This song is dedicated to Musketeers.

In background, video was played where all photos of Musketeers were displayed.

Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir
Bolo yeh zindagi hai

Koi to ho raazdaar
Begaraj tera ho yaar
Koi to ho raazdaar

Yaaron mohabbat hi to bandagi hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir bolo yeh zindagi hai

Koi to dilbar ho yaar
Jisko tujhse ho Pyaar
Koi to dilbar ho yaar.

Teri har ke buraai pe daante woh dost
Gam ki ho dhoop to saaya bane tera woh dost

Naache bhi woh teri khushi main
aree Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai

Yeh na ho to kya phir
Bolo yeh zindagi hai
Koi to ho raazdaar
Begaraj tera ho yaar
Koi to ho raazdaar

Tan mann kar tujhpe fida
Mehboob woh
Palkon pe jo rakhe tujhe
Mehboob woh
Jiski vafa tere liye ho

( Assume Sid, Vikas and Darshan in the video. )

Are Yaaron mohabbat hi to bandagi hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir
Bolo yeh zindgi hai
Koi to dilbar ho yaar
Jisko tujhse ho pyaar
Koi to dilbar ho yaar

Sid, Darshan and Vikas had tears during the song. The pictures reminded them of there childhood. It was the best days of their life. 

As the song ended Sid and Vikas pounced on Darshan.

Sid :- It was your best song till now.

Vikas :- Indeed and it was fab. I love you yaar.

Darshan :- I love you too guys.

Saying this they did a group hug.

Where all other crowd were admiring their friendship.

Raj and Rita were crying as all 3 were there children and they valued their friendship which they love the most of them.

Shehnaaz and Zara after watching the song understood their friendship and ought to never come in their friendship.

Arjun :- It was a fabulous song Darshan. Just like Darshan had dedicated the song to Sid, same way someone had dedicated this to Shehnaaz. So this for you Shehnaaz.

The light went off from the stage and came on Shehnaaz. They heard a tune and Shehnaaz knew the song.

Shehnaaz whispered :- Mumma and the song started.

Chandaniya chhup jaana re
Chhan bhar ko luk jaana re
Nindiya aankhon mein aaye
Bitiya meri so jaaye
Hmm mm...
Nindiya aankhon mein aaye
Bitiyaa meri so jaaye
Leke god mein sulaao
Gaao raat bhar sunaao
Main lori lori
Ho main lori lori

Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori

Gardhaniyaan chhun chhun baje
Palkan mein sapna saje
Dheeme-dheeme haule-haule
Pawan basanti dole
Hmm hmm...
Dheeme dheeme haule haule
Pawan basanti dole
Leke god mein sulaao
Gaaon raat bhar sunaao
Main lori lori
Oh oh ho main lori lori
Meri Muniya Rani bane
Mehlon ka Raja miley
Dekhe khushiyon ke mele
Dard kabhi na jhele
Oh ho..
Dekhe khushiyon ke mele
Dard kabhi na jhele
Leke god mein sulaao
Gaao raat bhar sunaao
Main lori lori
Hmm hmm main lori lori

Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori

Shehnaaz was crying till the song ended. She so wanted to run from the ceremony and lock herself in her room. She don't want anyone here.

After the song ended all were looking at Shehnaaz. They understood it was connected to her so they didn't said a word to her.

In the corner, a person was observing her every emotions on her face. He so wanted to go but he couldn't.

Person's point of view :- I hope you like my gift sweetheart.

( Till now my readers must have guess it who is the person ? )

Till then Shehnaaz's eye met that person.

Person by signal said her not to cry.

Shehnaaz understood that it was that person who did this.

Shehnaaz in lip sync :- Thank you Boyfriend.

Boyfriend gave her a flying kiss and then she smiled.

Till now her Mehendi was done.

Soon all went to have dinner and praised Arjun for his service.

Shehnaaz was still sitting inside with her hands and legs covered in heena when Sid came near her.

" Hi ! ", he wished awkwardly as this was the first proper conversation they were having since Engagement encounter while she nodded at him.

Sid :- Are you okay ?

Shehnaaz wanted to scream and say that I am not please take me out from here but she could not do that.So,

Shehnaaz replied :- Hmm.

Sid noticed her properly, tears were still left on her face.

Sid moved his hand towards her face while Shehnaaz was confused what he was doing ?

Sid while wiping tears said :- Tears doesn't suit you.

Where Shehnaaz was just looking at him and wanted to know why he is coming close to her. It will be difficult for her later.

Sid understood she was still in her stance so he complimented her :- You look breathtaking today.... not knowing what to say, not that it was a lie.

Shehnaaz  answered :- Well thank you, You yourself look dashing.

Where Sid chuckled at her how she stammered while complimenting her.

Shehnaaz closed her eyes as she was embarassed in front of her.

Shehnaaz :- Don't laugh on me Mr.

Sid :- Ohh Why can't I laugh also now ?

Shehnaaz :- You can, but not on me. 

Arjun came on the stage and interrupted them :- So enjoyed all ?

All hooted as a reply.

Vikas :- Of course they have but my friends, Sangeet is not over still.

Arjun :- Confused right ? 

Where audience nodded.

Vikas :- We are going to play a game now.

Arjun :- Yes and it will be very interesting. Let me tell you what game is ?

A worker came and gave a glass bowl to Arjun.

Arjun :- So the game is, in this bowl every person's name is written . Whomsoever name comes, that person will come on the stage and tell which relation you like the most here and you have to tell it without hesitation.

Vikas :- So let's see who is the first one ?

After seeing the chit Arjun announced :- It's you Mom.

Snehal went on the stage.

" Hmm " She took a deep breath and smiled.

Snehal :-" Special relation is very simple for me. It's mine and Arjun's relation. You know a girl goes through different stages of life. She first become daughter, then sister, then wife, then someone's daughter in law, sister in law and what not. But when a girl becomes mother, the feeling is out of the world. I can't even describe it in words. But all I can say that I am happy and proud mother of you Arjun. Even Rita after listening to this looked at Sid with utmost love.

And Second relation is also important to me as this. And that is mine and Shehnaaz's relation where Shehnaaz eye shot up to her as she was looking at her only.

"Yes. The day I met you till now, you hold a special place in my heart. You are smaller than me in age. But maybe more mature than me. You are my that friend who advice me what to do and what to not when Arjun speaks to me and I don't agree with him. You are my that student who dances just like me I get proud when I see you dancing. You are that person who will help me, whenever I am in need of someone without even thinking, you just sit beside me untill I myself say you the problem. All I want to say you that Shekhawat's are all because of you and we love you with all our heart.

Shehnaaz smiled from audience and gave her a flying kiss where Snehal blinked her eyes.

Snehal picked a chit from bowl and announced a name :- Rita my friend, it's you.

Rita went on stage and held the mike.

Rita :- For me every relation is special. And I am lucky that I got to play some role in every relation. But I didn't got to play the role of Mother and Daughter. I always wanted that. It's not that I am not happy with Sid and my Musketeers. But the absence of a daughter is always craved by a mother. But because of Sid today I got to keep up this relation too in the form of Shehnaaz.

People say that Daughters are daughters and daughter in law will always be daughter in law. But I don't believe in that because Shehnaaz never made me feel like that.She made me feel that I am her mother. Thank you child for coming in my life and completing the best relation in the world.

Shehnaaz had tears in her eyes after listening to her mother in law. She just smiled at her.

All applauded more after listening to Rita's words. 

Rita picked another chit from bowl and it was Vikas.

Vikas :- For me relations are very important because from last few years, I have understood it's true value. The most precious relation speaking then it would be with Sid and Shehnaaz. Here I am the one who knows bride and groom both. I have good equations with both of them. Shehnaaz and I had spend very beautiful time in college together where we talk about every silly things. We have laughed, danced and even hit each other. It was the best moments of us together. But today I am going to speak about my Bro -" hulk of our group - Siddarth Shukla." 

Speaking of Sid, He is like a coconut. Hard from outside and soft from inside. He will never show you his true emotions untill you are close to him. Sometime even being close doesn't really help according to him. He is an impulsive soul but is child at heart. He has anger issue but if anger calms down, he will be back to square. One more thing the word sorry is very less in his dictionary. For me, he is my brother from another mother. We chats till the drink in bottle is not finished. We will pull pranks on each other and tease till hell to other. We both are vocal to each other regrading whatever issue is in our hand maybe late but we do while Darshan hesitate sometime as he is our shy boy. I know in recent days, you have faced betrayals but I wish you don't get to see in future. Specially it won't happen with the Musketeers Bro. Wish you a good life ahead.

Sid and Shehnaaz had smile when Vikas spoke about their relations with him.

Vikas :- So mine is over. Let's see who will be the next one ?

After seeing the chit Vikas shouted :- It's Raj Uncle.

Raj came on the stage and he held the mike.

Raj :- Speaking of relations , for me my love is the important with whom I share my beautiful relation. 

Saying that he gave a flying kiss to Rita where Vikas and Sid whistled together where Rita hide her face with her hands.

When Rita got pregnant, I had said her it should be twins but it wasn't . We wanted a girl and boy both. At that time we only got boy. That is our Sid. We were bound to be together forever with him and now we couldn't even imagine a happy life without him. 

You know Rita, I am happy that we didn't had a daughter because If we had, I would never allow her to marry and go far away from me. Call me selfish I am, but won't ever think to send her from my eye sight.

Rita smiled hearing him.

It's for good that God gave us boy because through him we got a daughter too now.

Talking of Sid, he quickly,  grew into a naturally smart, inquisitive and handsome little boy.

He is not only my son, but my true friend too.

When he was much younger, we took on projects together. We would go to Home Depot to buy a piece of furniture that had a thousand different bolts, screws, and nuts and before I knew it, he would simply ignore the instructions and instinctively fit all the pieces together.

His sense of independence continued well into college where he excelled in sports and even business. That instilled in him a sense of purpose and good teamwork, and I am confident it will help him a lot as he starts life with this beautiful bride.

Sid is a stubborn child what he wants he will get it in any way. So Shehnaaz please get ready to deal with this child.

I know for sure that you'll stand by him till the end of time.

So I will end my talk here otherwise I will continue my rant.

Arjun :- So here we will end our game. 

Vikas :- How about you guys have some pre wedding photoshoot ?

Sid and Shehnaaz looked at each other and then nodded as they didn't want others to feel bad by thinking that they are doing this for their sake.

After the photo shoot all retired to their room as they had the very important event next day that is wedding. So they decided to take some rest as in morning Haldi was there to attend.

This is how Sangeet and Mehendi ended happily and thankfully.

Author's Note :- 

Did you guys enjoy Sangeet and Mehendi ?

Which part did you like ?

Do comment and come on haldi and wedding too.

Till then Good night readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 14.2K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...
31.3K 2.3K 22
A story about two different personalities.. All about destiny 💕 Ft. Sidnaaz
308K 30K 72
SHORT STORIES ON #SIDNAAZ.. Hey there SidNaazians....! Here is your Typical SidNaazian Writer again..! Here I am gonna update 2 to 3 short stories w...