amor na máfia

By JosieS11

Book one in the Ricci Men. Lara is an innocent girl in his eyes but neither of them knew that she wasn't that... More

Part one: Chapter 1-Introductions
Chapter 2-sorvete
Chapter 3-festa
Chapter 5-flores
Chapter 6-Jantar
Chapter 7- Parque
Chapter 8-Pior encontro
Chapter 9-Folga
Chapter 10-Encontro
Chapter 11-Controllo dei precedenti
Chapter 12- O sucesso
Chapter 13-Dramática
Chapter 14-Abuso
Chapter 15-Incazzata
Chapter 16-Dia das Bruxas
Chapter 17- Namorado
Chapter 18-Pranzo
Chapter 19-Doente
Chapter 20-Chamadas noturnas
Chapter 21-Melhor
Chapter 22-Tempestade
Chapter 23- Abraços
Chapter 24- Feira de diversões
Chapter 25- Pernoitar
Chapter 26- James
Chapter 27- Emozioni
Chapter 28- Ação de graças
Chapter 29- Forte
Chapter 30- Banho
Chapter 31- Tchau
Chapter 32- Os Pais
Chapter 33- Você Está?
Chapter 34- Dormire
Chapter 35- Primeira Vez
Chapter 36- Doccia
Chapter 37- Eu te amo
Chapter 38- Raiva
Chapter 39- Sexo
Chapter 40- Queda de energia
Chapter 41- Mentirosa?
Chapter 42- Rabbia
Chapter 43- Seis dias
Chapter 44- Depois de
Chapter 45- Natal
Chapter 46- Tchau Nova York
Part 2: Chapter 1- new characters
Chapter 2- Vida Nova
Chapter 3- Cresciuto
Chapter 4- Dia De Piscina
Chapter 5- Acessórios
Chapter 6- Preparação
Chapter 7- Baile
Chapter 8- O Incómodo
Chapter 9- A Direita
Chapter 10- Hurt
Chapter 11- Traidora
Chapter 12- Pavor
Chapter 13- Adoção
Chapter 14- Invasão
Chapter 15- De volta pra você
Chapter 16- Não se foi mais
Chapter 17- Estresse pós-traumático
Chapter 18- Pai
Chapter 19- O Pesadelo
Chapter 20- Chamada Telefónica
Chapter 21- Sequestrada
Chapter 22- A Descer
Chapter 23- Eu lembro
Chapter 24- Seguida
Chapter 25- Melhor amiga
Chapter 26- Juntos novamente
Chapter 27- A corrida em
Chapter 28- Armas
Chapter 29- Brasil caiu
Chapter 30- Uma forma de dor
Chapter 31- Diverso
Chapter 32- Guerra
Chapter 33- Casa segura
Chapter 34- O Acordo
Chapter 35- A Conversa
Chapter 36- Grata
Chapter 37- Preparando
Chapter 38- Tchau
EPILOGUE
Extra chapter 1
Extra chapter 2
Extra chapter 3
Extra chapter 4
Extra chapter 5

Chapter 4- Strano

22.7K 341 31
By JosieS11

Jax's pov
I walk out the warehouse and get into my car. I got in my car and began to drive home to meet with my dad in his home office.

My phone begins to ring. I check the caller ID to see that Gio was ringing me. Gio is my right hand man and we've been best friends for the entirety of our lives.

"Gio, are you bringing me good news or bad news." I answer the call with.

"A bit of both." He says which causes me to furrow my eyebrows.

"Go on then." I say still confused.

"There is nothing about that Lara girl any where, I've been looking since we got back yesterday. It's like she doesn't exist at all. I've looked at hospital records from the year she was born, the year before and the year after. Literally nothing. I didn't even find someone with the same name." He says causing me to frown.

"Right" I say sighing.

"When I searched up Alannah I found quite a few children under the age of 6 with that name. But none of them look like her." He says gaining another sigh from me.

"Have you tried all different ways of spelling Alannah?" I ask him while concentrating on switching lanes.

"Nope I'll do that now." He tells me.

"What's the good news" I ask.

"Well I'm on the way to your house for this meeting with you and your dad and my dad-" He says.

"Get to the point." I say slightly frustrated at the fact this Lara girl is completely under the radar.

"Well I was driving past the Miller house and I may of just saw Lara and Alannah go into David's house with Nicole." He says.

It hits me. "James and Lara are the same age as well. Look at James high school files. That may be helpful" I say.

"Why do you care so much?" He asks sighing making me roll my eyes.

"I made a promise to Alannah and im not going to break it." I say and sigh. That's a lie.

Since yesterday all I've been able to think about is Lara.  It's dangerous, especially for a man like me.

"Whatever but just hurry up and get here, your mom keeps tryna feed me." He says and I scoff.

The call ends and I pull into the very long street that leads to my house. As I drive up the street I drive past the Miller house. I look for any signs of Lara of Alannah but come up empty then continue to drive to my house. The gate opens and I drive up the drive and into the garage.

I walk into my house and going into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Gio comes running into the kitchen and starts tugging my arm like a kid.

"Let's go." He says.

"Where?" I ask, trying to drink my water.

"To the meeting, if your mom feeds me anymore I'll fall into a food coma." He says and I laugh. I knock on dad's home office before we enter.

****
After talking about the problems at the warehouse and about my 25th birthday which is coming soon. Me and Gio left and headed to my room.

I flop down on my bed and sigh.

"So three months left until you become the big bad boss your self." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"Like dad said, I was ready to take over as soon as I turnt 18 but mom made a deal with dad meaning I had to wait till I was 25 so here I am" I tell him.

I losen my tie around my neck and then I unbuttoned the top button.

"I swear literally this week is just meeting after meeting it's doing my head in. And Dom is not making it any better." I say sighing.

"I know, he's really been a pain in the ass this week." Gio says and I scoff, very true.

After mom forcing me and Gio to have dinner we then leave for another meeting.

The meeting was with a buyer and was ridiculously long. When we finally got out Gio drove me home. I thank him and then head in the house.

"Hi honey." Mom says kissing my cheek.

"Hey mom." I say grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"How was your day?" She asks and I sigh.

"Stressful what about yours?" I ask taking a sip of water. She smiles widely

"I talked to auntie V today, we were talking about doing Thanksgiving together." She says and I nod. I'm going to kill myself.

"That's cool." I say and she smiles. It's far from cool.

"We haven't seen them in a while so it'll be nice." She says and I smile. Yeah... real nice.

I sat in my room at the desk in there looking over some papers that I had to sign. After signing about 8 papers I sighed and stood up.

I got up and walked outside. I walk out of the gate.

I walk down the street and I see a car pull into the drive at David's house. This could be it. I walk a bit closer as Lara steps out of the car. Yes!

"I just got to your parents house. I'm so tempted to get changed so your parents don't see me like this." She says walking to the trunk of her car.

When I last saw Lara she was dressed in such casual clothes. She had a mom aesthetic around her and seeing her dress like this. She looked fucking phenomenal.

"I don't care if I apparently look sexy I'm just pissed James." She says.

She does look sexy don't get me wrong but I never thought that she might actually be with James. It would make sense except he's miles away right now.

I need to stop staring incase she catches me.

"I thought you didn't like driving." I say as she turns around so fast I barely had a second to blink.

"James, I'm going to have to call you back." She says and ends the phone call. "I never said that." She says closing the trunk of her car.

"I thought you'd rather walk then deal with New york traffic." I say quoting her and she sighs.

"You remember an awful lot." She points out and I smile at her. That's also a perk.

"Are you a friend of the Miller's?" I ask gesturing to the house behind her. Give me an answer about James.

"Something like that." She says and smiling. Jesus she has a beautiful smile. Snap out of it Jax!

That didn't give me much of an answer about James.

"Where's Alannah?" I ask and she puts her bag on her shoulder.

"She's inside?" She says gesturing towards the door.

"You look good not in your mum aesthetic." I tell her and instantly wanna slap myself. Never have I found it so hard to talk to a girl. She rolls her eyes and shakes her head whilst laughing. She's so cute.

"How are you still in a suit so late at night?" she asks which makes me laugh.

"What makes you think I go to bed sweetheart?" I ask raising and eyebrow.

"Well everyone has to get to sleep." She says and I laugh again. "Someone has skeletons in their closet" she says which causes me to stop laughing. How the hell did she get that from that?

The porch light of the Miller house switches on causing us to both look over at the porch. The door flung open and David stood there.

"Lara sweetheart stop--- Oh I see you've met Jax." He says looking over to me.

Lara then runs to David and gives him the biggest hug. When they pull away she immediately starts questioning about Alannah. David reassures her that Alannah is fine and asleep she smiles. That smile really is beautiful.

"I'm going to go check on her." She says then turns to me. "Goodnight Jax." She says and I smile at her and prepare to walk back to my house when David shuts the door.

"Jax." David says stopping me. He walks over to me and I just nod.

"I don't want you to go anywhere near Lara or Alannah." He says and I look at him confused. "I'm your lawyer I know literally everything and she doesn't need this life." David says. I know he would say this.

"I don't know what your on about." I say playing stupid.

"Your not stupid Jax so don't act it. I saw the way you were looking at her." He says and I roll my eyes. I wasn't looking at her anyway out of the ordinary.

"I made a promise with Alannah so--"

"Even worse I don't want you near them Jax and I mean it." He says cutting me off causing me to roll my eyes. "Jax seriously." He says and I sigh. He then turns around and walks to his house.

Whilst walking back to my house I ring Gio.

"Hello" he mutters.

"Tell me everything you found." I say and I hear him sigh.

"I looked into James school file first. He got into 3 fights for protecting a Miss Lara Fernandez." He says and I smile. Finally, something.

"What are the fights about?" I ask curiously.

"The first one was when they were like ten. Some boy kissed her and then James punched him. The second one was when they we're 14 and these boys barged her in the corridor. He and I quote 'ran over to them and bashed their heads together then started punching them till Miss Fernandez pulled James away'. The third one was when they were 17. He brutally attacked someone because they touched her. His parents got involved and well stopped police charges." Gio says.

Good. I respect James right about now.

"Jesus christ" I say walking through the gates leading to my house.

"I tried to find Lara's school folder. However, there is no proof there was a Lara at that school except for in James school files." He says and I furrow my eyebrows. That makes no sense.

I run up to my room. And sit on my bed.

"That doesn't make any sense though." I say confused.

"Maybe she's hiding from someone or something." He suggests.

"Maybe, she did jump out of her skin when I spoke to her earlier" I say.

"You spoke to her?" Gio asks I couldn't tell if he was shocked or excited.

"Yeah I saw her arrive at the Miller house so I spoke to her. Then David came out and told me to stay away from them." I say sighing.

"Are you going to?" Gio asks.

"Like I said I made a promise." I tell him and you can hear him sigh through the phone.

"This is much more then just keeping a promise." Gio says. True.

"Did you find anything about Alannah?" I ask ignoring his previous statement.

"After finding out her last name and spelling her name right. I found Alannah Marie Fernandez." he says and I take a breath of relief.

"She was born in NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital on July 4th." Gio says.

"So she was born on Independence Day and wait she was born in Queens?" I just now realising what Gio said.

"Yep Queens." He says.

"But we live in Scarsdale." I point out and Gio laughs.

"No we live in Scarsdale they might not." Gio says laughing.

"Did you find anything else?" I ask.

"No not really, it sounds stupid but her mother or father aren't listed on her birth certificate." He tells me.

"How is that even possible?" I ask.

"I don't know, I'll carry on looking into Alannah and see if I can find some details on Lara but I'm not promising anything." He says and I nod even though he clearly can't see.

"Alright speak to you later." I say and end the call.

I sign a more papers for hours.

When I was done it was stupid o'clock In the morning. I open my balcony door and let the fresh breeze hit me. I have about 5 hours until I have to be up and have to train. I sit on the garden swing that sits on my balcony. I stare off into the night sky.

Whilst staring I start to think. Lara is basically a ghost, shes either hiding or someone is trying everything they can to make sure no one knows about her.

****
I had got a few hours of sleep, I don't tend to sleep much anymore. I go into my closet and pick out some shorts and a t-shirt. I throw them on then head down to the basement.

I head into the gym and see Gio waiting for me.

"Morning." He says smiling.

"Morning." I say and walk over to a treadmill.

After a while of running on the treadmill I move over to a punching bag.

"Did you find anything else last night?" I ask taking one of Gio's earphones out.

"Well first I would just like to stress I'm your right hand and I don't deal with stuff like finding information about people." He says and I roll my eyes I then take my first punch at a punching bag.

"Alright Jesus, I hacked into the security footage from the day Alannah was born." He says and I continue to punch the punching bag. "I saw more then one Pregnant lady that's for sure." He says.

"I couldn't tell who her mother was. I saw a couple come in. The man was wearing all black face down and was avoiding the cameras. However the women wasn't. He escorted her to a room. Waited about ten minutes then left." He says and I motion for him to keep going while I walk over to the weights.

"About 7 hours later Lara came and went to that same room and then the following day she took them into her car and I'm assuming took them home." He says.

"So wait what your telling me is that Alannah is not Lara's daughter?" I say and he shrugs.

"Unless that women was like a surrogate or something but it doesn't make sense because Lara is about 18 or 19." Gio says.

"This doesn't make sense." I say and Gio nods.

After working out for about an hour and a half I walk Gio to the foyer.

"What's the plans today?" He asks.

"Well probably to go over to the warehouse see what's going on over there." I say and he nods.

"Cool cool I'll meet you there in 2 hours." Gio says and I nod and say goodbye.

I head to my room and then have a shower. I then get changed into a navy suit and get ready to head to the warehouse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
258K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
25.9K 2.2K 43
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
242K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...