Pictures » luke hemmings

By sgfgclifford

"I need to take a picture first" I said and smiled. "I want us to be in it. I want you to remember us." More

prolouge
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one (pilots)
twenty two
Important information

three

535 17 2
By sgfgclifford

The hotel was amazing, it was huge and very modern and we all had separate rooms with huge beds, a minibar and really great bathrooms.

I was still quite angry at my parents for sending me on this trip but to be honest, it was hard to still be upset. After just one day I felt kind of comfortable, but on the other hand, my work hadn't started yet.

The flight went pretty well, I'd been sleeping for the rest of it and now I felt very energetic, even though it was now 2am Australian time. It was now 3pm here in London.

My uncle told me to come to the restaurant at 4 so I decided to use the rest of my time to unpack my bags and take a shower.

I just imagined I would be on a holiday and the band were my best friends and suddenly everything didn't seem so bad anymore. I knew I couldn't pretend that it was like that forever but for now, standing underneath the rainfall shower with nice music playing in the background, I felt free.

The kooks were playing right now and I sang along on top of my lungs, using the additional shower head as a microphone.

"FREYA!!"

"Oh you're soooo naiiiveee yet soooooo" I closed my eyes and rinsed out the conditioner I put in and I had to laugh a bit because my singing was horrible but I felt like a superstar.

"FREYA! HELLOOOO"

I stopped the shower and got out of it, turning the music down.

"FREYA, CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?" I heard my uncle scream.

"Yes, whats up Carl?" I quickly dried myself up, slipped into my bathrobe, stepped out of the bathroom and opened the door to let him in.

"I just wanted to give you your working schedule so you will be prepared for the interviews today."

"Interviews?" I groaned. "Why do they want to interview me?"

"Not you, idiot. The band. And now get dressed, it's already 5 to 4pm and I bet you're gonna be late as always." He chuckled and closed the door behind him.

I took a short look at the piece of paper in front of me.

5.30 pm - BBC Radio 1 Interview + Live Lounge

7 pm - Teenstar Magazine Interview

7.30 pm - Girls! Magazine Interview

8 pm - Capital FM Interview

8.30 pm - Studio

Nice. Seemed like I had nothing to do today, except sitting next to my uncle listening to the boys answering the same questions all over again.

I quickly blow dried my hair and put on some basic make up, dressed in a comfortable sweater with the logo of my favorite band on it and some simple leggings.

*****************************

I practically ran to the restaurant, now about 20 minutes late.

"There she is, my wonderful niece that is always on time!" Carl laughed, taking a huge bite of his Pizza.

"Your pizza is a little cold already and Michael stole a slice but I figured you like Hawaii as it's your mum's favorite?"

I nodded and sat down in between Michael and the curly haired one.

"Sorry for stealing a slice but it looked so good and I just had to taste it"

"Shut up" I murmured and started eating my pizza.

"Are you still upset to be here with us?" Michael asked and made a pouty face towards me.

"Michael, leave her alone" Luke, who was sitting opposite me, glanced over to him.

"It's okay Goofy, I can talk myself" I said and took another bite of the now cold pizza. Not that I would care, it still tasted really good and I didn't know how hungry I was until I smelled the food everyone ate.

"Bigfoot, Goofy... The list of your nicknames for me is getting longer, I feel honored" He chuckled and I had to suppress a smile.

"She'll warm up eventually, just give her time" Carl said and shot me a smile. I smiled back and then looked at the dark haired guy. He was staring at me and as soon as I looked at him he blushed and looked down at his plate.

"You were at my school weren't you?"

"Yes, Michael, we literally had every class together."

"Yeah that's why I remembered. But you weren't always that grumpy."

"Shut up Clifford."

"At least she knows your full name" The curly haired one laughed. "I bet she can't even tell if I'm Calum or Luke"

"You're Calum because that-" I pointed to Goofy that was laughing really hard "- is Luke."

"Wrong darling, I'm Ashton. The guy that's constantly staring at you is Calum"

"Shut up Ash" Calum said and his face started to heat up again.

"Can't blame him, your shirt is really cool. You like The Strokes?" Ashton smiled at me.

"No I'm just wearing this sweater to impress you" I fake smiled and shoved the last slice of pizza into my mouth, chewing it angrily.

"Guys calm down. I suggest you to be a bit nicer to her, or I'll kick your asses." Carl grinned and got up from his seat. "And now get ready, we're leaving in 20 minutes for the BBC Interview."

I got up as quickly as possible and rushed out into the lobby to the elevators.

"Did you ever listen to any of our music?" Luke suddenly appeared next to me and gave me his biggest smile.

"No, haven't gotten around to do so. But I'm not really into boybands."

He started laughing, again. Luke laughed a lot.

"We're not a boyband. I hope you've never said that in front of Michael, he freaks out when people call us a boyband. Once he was really close to punching an interviewer" Luke chuckled as we got into the elevator.

"If you're not a boyband, what are you then?"

"You can decide that on your own after you've listened to us." Luke pressed the button and leaned against the wall. "We'll play a few songs after the BBC Interview."

"Alright" I nodded waiting for the elevator to stop at my floor. I felt kind of uncomfortable to be stuck with Luke in such a small space. I tried not to look at him but it was hard because I could feel his eyes on me.

Luke and I didn't say anything until we both finally got out of the elevator and walked into the different directions to our rooms.

I quickly refreshed my makeup and grabbed my ipod and phone so the time wouldn't be as boring as I expected it to be. I didn't even know why I was supposed to be there with them.

*********************

Luckily time flew by and I eventually sat in this weird room next to the room where the boys got interviewed by this guy called Nick Grimshaw and we could watch them through huge windows and hear what they said through speakers. I was neither allowed to use my phone nor my ipod because "this would be a great opportunity to get used to the way these things work".

I was utterly annoyed because I felt so out of place here. Everyone next to me was listening excitedly to what they said. My uncle seemed so proud of them and it kind of made me feel guilty for being such a bitch all the time. Carl's wife died 2 years ago and they hadn't had kids so he was completely alone until he found the job of his life. I knew that the boys were his family now and he loved them more than anything and I should be grateful for having the chance to meet a part of my "family". I really tried to be positive about all of this, but it was hard, even though I loved my uncle more than my own parents. I wasn't used to be surrounded by men all the time; I was used to either being alone or with Hilary. I just felt like I couldn't handle so much testosterone. But it was my first day and even though I was bitching around a lot I knew I would eventually feel comfortable around them sometime.

"There was a lot of arousal on twitter last night, did you guys notice that?" The interviewer asked.

"No, what was it about?" Ashton smiled. He was talking a lot. I felt like he was the most dominant of them all, he seemed like he had everything under control. Calum didn't say that much, he just chuckled at the things the other ones said and sometimes added something. Luke was giggling about anything really, mostly about Michael's comments. Michael was the obnoxious fuck he always was but it seemed like everyone loved it. I was already so sick of him and his big mouth.

"The girl you guys were with at the airport! There are so many rumours of her being a girlfriend of one of you and even worse assumptions."

I let out a big groan and Carl shot me a huge grin as if he exactly knew this would happen.

"Oh hell no" Michael laughed. "She's a pain in the ass"

He turned around looking at my uncle sitting there. "But I'm not allowed to say so because she's our managers niece."

"Oh, that explains a lot! Why is she on tour with you? And why is she a 'pain in the ass'" Nick chuckled.

"She's really nice, Michael is just being mean again" Ashton said. "It's her first day, she's a little overwhelmed, that's all."

"Yeah, she's helping her uncle with the management and all that stuff, she will be with us through the whole tour. I think we'll become friends eventually, she just has to warm up." Luke said softly and quickly glanced over to me, giving me a small smile which I couldn't resist to return.

"Calum what do you think of her?" Nick asked.

"I-She's, um, she's nice"

"Cal has a little crush on her" Michael chuckled just to get punched on his arm by Calum right away.

"Aw Calum is that true? I haven't seen a photo of her yet but she must be really handsome if she's related to the wonderful Carl Jenkins" Nick laughed, waving towards Carl who had nothing better to do than point at me with wild gestures.

"Ahhh there she is! What's her name again?" Nick laughed now also waving at me. I tried to become as small as possible so the camera couldn't catch my face, I looked horrible and my cheeks we're red like hell.

"Freya" Luke said quietly, staring at me with a look I couldn't identify. "Her name is Freya."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 124 103
3.5K 36 36
just some random one-shots/images of my favorite bad at the moment. I want them to notice me so bad.
4.7K 325 49
"Do you love me?" "Yes, of course I love you. I'll always love you." "Then why doesn't it feel like you do?"