Soul Ties

By spookyy43

Just read. More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
finale
question?

chapter twenty-nine

8.2K 433 209
By spookyy43

her outfit👇🏽

A'Zharia || Zee

" You ready? " Nick asked me as he pulled his shirt over his head.

" Yeah. I think I'm gonna go by Nau'Jour's mama house so she can see her and see if he could stop by too. " I told him as I sat Journee in her carseat.

He nodded. " I ain't gon' knock ya from letting the man see his baby. "

" Oh I'm not that type of person. If it isn't about that baby we shouldn't speak. " I told him.

" I think I should go by alone since he thinks we're beefing. "

" I forgot damn. Well Ima hang with him and Tyler then. " He shrugged.

" You so fake. " I laughed.

" I just want the nigga to be truthful with me. That goes to show you can't trust everybody though. " He explained.

" Yeah you never know what dirt a person is hiding. Can you put her in the car for me? " I asked.

" Let's go niecey. " He said picking her up and heading out the room. I grabbed her bag along with my purse before double checking to see if I had everything.

Once I was good I locked up the house and headed towards the car. I put Journee's diaper bag on the other side of her as Nick strapped her in.

" What time y'all gon' be done? " Nick asked as he closed my backdoor. He walked up to me slowly wrapping his arms around my waist.

" About 12 or 1. " I said as laying my head on his chest.

" Well I'a see y'all lata'. " He said hugging me. I nodded as we broke from the hug.

" And we still talking about what happened. " He yelled as I got in my car. I blushed as I hurried to get in.

I shouldn't be feeling like this towards Nick, but I am. I don't feel bad about it. I know if Nau'Jour finds out he's gonna do the most.

I scratched all that out my brain as my phone rung telling me Kenn was calling me.

" Wassuhh? " I answered.

" You so manish honey, what are you doing? " Kenn laughed.

" Finna take Journee to the doctor. I gots tea that I need to spill in person. " I teased.

" I hate when you do thattttt. How long you and my baby finna be out? "

" Well I'm taking her to Nau'Jour's mama house afterwards hopefully he'll come to see her there too. After we're going to the new house. "

" So you telling me head to the new house now? Okay see y'all later. " Kenn hung up quickly. I laughed as I focused on getting in and out of the doctors office.

Two hours later....

Sitting inside the doctors office for almost two hours with a bunch of babies is beyond annoying. I'm glad Journee was sleep most of the time being there.

The doctor said everything with her was good and I was happy for that. I texted Nau'Jour's mama when we were still in the doctors office to see if it was okay for me to bring her by.

She told me it was and I asked to tell Nau'Jour to come by also. She said she would so I hope he does. Even though my last time seeing him wasn't all good I can put it to the side for our child.

Pulling in her driveway I looked back to Journee wide awake. I smiled at my happiness. She was what was really giving me a why right now.

I got out looking to see a car pulling in the driveway. I hadn't saw it before so I didn't look for long. I went on and grabbed Journee's car seat and went on towards the house.

I knocked on the door a couple of times before Nau'Jour's mom appeared smiling ear to ear.

" Hey baby you look so gooddd. " She hugged me then looked down at my hand.

" Oh you have to let me see herrr. " She said as she stepped to the side to let me in.

I went on in and went inside the living room. I got Journee out and waited for her grandma to come back in here with us.

" She's beautifulllll. " She cooed as she reached out for her. I handed Journee to her and sat back on the couch.

" How you been? " She asked me.

" So so. I've been getting use to becoming a mother. " I told her half of the truth. If she wanted to know I had a very shitty pregnancy because of her son then she'd have to ask him about that.

" It's not gonna take long. You're gonna love it. "

" I already do. She isn't that bad unless she gets sleepy or hungry. Other than that she's sweet as pie. " I laughed a bit.

" How have you been? " I asked her.

" Chile, I been hanging on. " She shook her head.

" Yo mamaa? " I heard Nau'Jour's voice yell.

" Living room. " She said as she smiled down at Journee.

Nau'Jour came in with Tyler and Nick right behind him. He nodded at me then focused on his mama and Journee.

Damn, not even cordial? I'm not even the one in the wrong.

" Damn. " Nau'Jour said as he smiled at her.

I couldn't hide the fact that I was happy he was seeing her. It made me feel some hope he would change. I don't see myself with him anymore, but at least a co-parent relationship.

" Hey mama. " Nick spoke to Nau'Jour's mama.

" Wassuh ma? " Tyler spoke. They both left and went towards the back leaving us four up in the front.

" Can I hold her? " Nau'Jour asked his mama.

Oh yeah, it's her baby ask her.

" I'm not the one you should be asking. " She said as she continued to play with Journee.

Nau'Jour looked over at me. He act as if he didn't want to be bothered with me.

" Can I hold her? " He asked me.

" Sure. " I nodded. He quickly took her from his mom and Journee wasted no time hollering. He bounced her in his arms trying to give her, her pacifier.

" Shhhh mama it's okay. " He tried to calm her.

" She hungry? " He asked. I shook my head no.

" She ate at the doctors. " I told him. He checked her diaper but damn near dropped my baby in the mist.

" Nau'Jour don't drop my damn baby. " I grilled him.

" I'm not gon' drop her chill. " He said with irritation laced in his voice. I rolled my eyes as I tried to act okay.

I wanted to act cordial, but he was pushing it.

" Give her to me. " I said as I took her from his arms and she stopped crying immediately.

" It's okay baby. " I cooed, wiping her tears off her face.

" Ya own damn baby don't like you. " His mama laughed.

" Why you didn't tell me you had her? " He asked me ignoring his mama.

" We're not about to play stupid right Nau'Jour. " I laughed as I sat down with Journee.

" Nah for real. Whateva' we had going on shouldn't have kept you from telling me you had my baby. " He said. I could see the fumes steaming off him.

" Nau'Jour we're not about to act like you don't know what happened. You know what you did and me asking you to come here was a part of me trying to handle this as an adult, but you're still stuck in your childish ways. " I said starting to get upset.

He always wants to play victim when he's in the wrong.

" Not to get in y'all business, but he apologized for getting Nadia pregnant see you can't hold that over his head. " His mother butted in.

" I don't care about that. I accepted that, it's not that. He knows why. And I'm not holding nothing over his head. I just wanna be able to co-parent for our child. That's it, that's all. " I told her.

I could've gotten so disrespectful with her, but I went against it. If she knew the shit her son does she would shut the fuck up.

" How we gon' co-parent when you act like this? " Nau'Jour asked me.

" Look stop playing victim alright. Take responsibility sometimes. When you ready to have a mature conversation hit me up. You can see her on weekends when we have the conversation and you won't have to come to me to get her. I'll come to you. " I said as I got up and put Journee in her car seat.

" Bye ma. " I said waving back at her. I walked out before hearing responses from either of them.

I quickly strapped Journee in before getting myself. I texted Kenn to let him know I was on my way to the house and I texted Nick telling him I was gone.

Me being mature got me no fuckimg where. He was still acting like the little boy he is. I fell in love with him and he played me like I knew he would.

It's okay though. I'm better. I'm learning and growing.

The whole thirty minutes to the house had me thinking how crazy things are now. Once I pulled up I saw Kenn run out his car. He was smiling ear to ear.

I hopped out hugging him. " Hold on you shitting on hoeessss. " He said spinning me around.

I laughed as I went to get Journee out. " Move I got my baby. " He said pushing me out the way.

I surrendered and went to get my things and baby bag out the car. I made my way to unlocking the door and holding it open for Kenn.

" This is niceeeee. " Kenn looked around in amazement.

" It really is. " I said looking just as shocked as him.

Once we got settled and I got Journee down for a nap Kenn didn't waste any time getting me to spill my tea.

" Okay what's tea? " He asked as we sat on the couch. He drunk his water as he waited for me to speak.

I pulled my knees to my chest as I smiled.

" I kind of had sex with Nick. " I said lowly. He spit out his water and damn near choked.

" Y-y-you did what? " He asked laughing a bit.

" You heard me. I'm not repeating myself. " I laughed.

" Bitch you are damn bold. Y'all was giving off couple vibes anyway. " Kenn said coughing still from choking.

" No no no. " I said shutting that thought down. Maybe it was a one time thing. I don't know.

" Yeah whatever honey. I'm watching and rooting for y'all. " He said eyeing me. Just as he said that Nick walked in the door.

" Mhm. " Kenn mumbled shaking his head.

" Hea' you go. " Nick said mugging Kenn.

" Control ya pet. " Kenn told me.

" You need to be detained mut. " Nick told him.

" Wassuh? " Nick said sitting next to me.

" Hellooo. " I said awkwardly.

" Now she acting awkward lorddd. " Kenn hollered. I laughed as Nick nudge me.

" Sorryyy. " I whispered as he grabbed me and pulled me on his lap as he began to tickle me.

" We couldn't even talk first? " He asked attacking my armpits.

" I'm sorryyyy. " I laughed out loud. I couldn't control my laughter.

" Okay I forgive you. " He said pecking my lips. I sat up and caught my breath. Once I did I kissed him again since I didn't kiss back the first time.

" Y'all too comfortable for me. " Kenn joked as he recorded us.

" Oouu you better not post that. " Nick and I said at the same time making each other laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
8.2K 256 25
"I loved you then, and I love you now, I will love you forever Nova Potter." third part to the guard dogs series <3
139K 5.4K 31
๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ . - แด›ส€แด€แด˜แด˜แด€sแด›แด€ส€แดข ยฉ แด€แดœษขแดœsแด› 2021 #1 / blackpeople
44.4K 1.9K 62
Dylani And Sina. The complete opposite of each other. Sina's dangerous, disrespectful, and cold energy pulls Dylani to wonder why he is this way.