๐™›๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™–๐™˜๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ, โฟแถœแต—

Av 00_Baejin_05

โ ๐š’ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š. โž a girl that decides to follow random accounts due to boredom but... Mer

โ ๐™›๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™–๐™˜๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ โž
one : message me
two : watch with me
three : waking up
four : drink with me
five : take me with you
six : heading to you
seven : style with me
eight : i don't expect this
nine : talk to me
ten : meet up with me
eleven : hang out with him
twelve : work with him
thirteen : finding out about them
fourteen : learning with him?
fifteen : truth about them
sixteen : with him for a night
seventeen : with him for a night
eighteen : breakfast with me
nineteen : goodluck to him
twenty : rest for you
twenty-one : my sunshine
twenty-two : stay with me
twenty-three : comfortable with her
twenty-four : how i met him
twenty-five : how i met her
twenty-six : how i asked her
twenty-seven : how it broke apart
twenty-eight : goodbye, love
twenty-nine : going back to them
thirty-one : random posts
thirty-two : video call with him
thirty-three : date with him
thirty-four : going back home
thirty-five : fixing things with him
thirty-six : congratulating them
thirty-seven : im tired
thirty-eight : i like her
thirty-nine : night to be alone
forty : being his princess
forty-one : making it for you
forty-two : gift for you
forty-three : a year has passed
ending one : shopping and us
ending two : strawberries and us
ending three : the sun and us
ending three : flowers and us
ending four : royalty and us
ending five : paintings and us
ending six : movies and us
ending seven : happiness and us
special : mochi time โ‰งโ—กโ‰ฆ
special : lele is here๏ผˆโ‰ง๏ผถโ‰ฆ๏ผ‰

thirty : i'm back

3.1K 121 101
Av 00_Baejin_05

kyungiegram098 posted a picture !

♡ 1,883,294 💬 820,951
kyungiegram098 nothing like home sweet home ❤🏡
View all comments...
hyunjinn.n it's been a while 🤧
chae.rimm20 can the first thing we eat be Jollibee? I miss Jollibee.
kuya.bang YOU?? HERE?? TODAY??? COMING!
Jesus. Devil is back 😒
kyungiegram098 can you not- I want to take a break from everything happening in Korea
Jesus. Tell me everything later
kyungiegram098 how about no

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
chae.rimm20 posted a picture !

♡ 902,295 💬 140,041
chae.rimm20 we bitches back !!
View all comments...
Jesus. cHAoS iS cOminG BaCk aS wELl
hyunjinn.n aww- what about me 🥺
Jesus. .... you're cute, okay? But pls, don't be chaotic as them two--
chae.rimm20 @Jesus. slapping u will be the first thing I will do to u-
kyungiegram098 @chae.rimm20 I mean she isn't wrong...

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hyekyung thanks the worker before giving the two their drinks. They make their way to the outside of the airport, their drinks in their hands as they wait for her dad to pick them up.

"It's crowded again.." Hyunjin says, fixing his cap before removing his jacket which the two other girls did the same thing due to the hot and tropical weather of the Philippines.

"Since when is it never crowded?" Hyekyung says, getting a call from her dad that he's there.

"Hyekyung! Dear!" She hears someone shout her name. They turn their heads to the side to see her dad.

"I miss you, my precious flower." He hugs her tightly, kissing her forehead as he looks at her two best friends.

"Welcome back to the Philippines, you three." He says, hugging them both as well.

"Let's go to the car, after all we have an idol and two models with us." He says, laughing before helping the two girls out with their luggage and Hyunjin helping himself cause he doesn't want to trouble her dad.

▔▔▔▔
Hyekyung was greeted with a hug from her mother the second she steps into the house.

She also falls back but Hyunjin was able to support her.

"Miss na kita!!" Her mother says, very excited to see her daughter after almost a year of being separated.

"I miss you too, mom." She says, speaking in Korean. Her mother looks at the two special guests behind her, smiling widely and greeting them as well.

"Welcome to our home then! Come on, come on! We prepared food and Chaerim's favorite, Jollibee!" She says, almost shouting and feeling young again to be with her child and her friends whom she considers her own as well.

"Oh my goodness! You know me too well, mother, let's eat~" Chaerim holds her mother and heads to the dining area.

The two however, goes to Hyekyung's room where they will be staying the night in. Hyunjin lays down on the bed, letting himself get comfortable with all the stuffed toys she has on her bed.

"How do you sleep here with all these stuffed toys? You're like Felix." He throws a small BMO at her face.

"Oh, shush! They're adorable and soft." She says, removing her jacket from her waist before hanging up.

"Hang my jacket too!" Hyunjin says but Hyekyung just rolls her eyes, throwing the hanger beside him.

"Hang it on your own, you lazy ass potato." She said, grabbing her slipper and almost throwing it at him.

"Okay! Okay!" He shouts, grabbing his jacket before hanging it up.

"You're a true Asian if you're about to hit someone with a slipper." Hyunjin mutters, going back to his phone but Hyekyung heard it.

"Isn't that normal for other people as well- you know what, nevermind. Let's just eat, I'm hungry." She said, removing her shoes and puts them on the side before putting on her slippers, going to the dining area.

Hyunjin gets up from his bed and removes his shoes as well, putting them in the corner, walking to the dining room with just socks on as he grabs a piece of chicken.

"We have rice if you guys want some." Her mother says and was about to go to the kitchen to get it but was stopped by Hyekyung.

"Ako na kukuha, ma." She says, going to the kitchen to get it but stops when she notices like 3 rice cookers on the countertop but didn't mind it since it's normal for them.

[ trans: I will get it, mom. ]

What she did mind though was the countless bags of rice under the countertop.

"Ma, BakIt AnG dAmInG kAnIn!?!?" She shouts, placing the rice on the table as her dad just laughs.

[ trans : mom, why is there so much rice!?!? ]

"Incase of a typhoon or something, she says." Her dad said, giving them more more food. They heard the door open, the sound of plastic and the smell of food.

"Hello!!!!!" Hyekyung's dad groans jokingly, finding the voice familiar.

They all look at the door, seeing another familiar celebrity entering the room with 4 bags of more food. He places them on the table as he hugs Hyekyung.

"Miss na kita! Ang laki-laki mo na! Kumusta ka!?" He asks her, placing the food on the table as her mother goes through it.

[ trans : I miss you! You're so big now! How are you? ]

"Okay lang ako!" She says, laughing as she hugs him back.

"Tita, ako na dyan." He goes over to her mother, helping her unpack the food he brought. He takes them to the kitchen, putting them in plates before they heard the door open again.

[ trans: auntie, I'll do that ]

"Oh my god- the chaotic trio is here." They turn their heads, seeing the owner of the account; Jesus. before laughing.

"Nandito na sa miss bobo 2020." Chaerim claps, making the two laugh.

[ trans: miss dumb 2020 is here. ]

"Tangina mo, papatayin kita." She says, making them laugh harder as Chaerim gasps, pretending looking offended as Hyekyung's father doesn't mind the fact they are cursing at all.

[ trans: fuck you, I will kill you. ]

They are all adults after all and he knows that Hyekyung came here for a break, so he'll just let her have her fun with her best friends.

Everyone deserves a break after all.

"Walang hiya ang babae na to! Laban ka!?" Chaerim stands up, posing as if she's about to battle with her and Sona, which was her name, did the same thing.

[ trans: this girl has no shame! Wanna fight!? ]

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Hyunjin shouted, eating his chicken. Her mother came back with the plate of...

"LECHON KAWALI! YES!" The four shouts, making her parents laugh.

"Better thank me."

"Thank you, Hyunsung hyung!!" Hyunjin says, taking a piece.

"Salamat, Kuya Bang!" Chaerim says, happily taking a piece as Sona did the same.

[ trans: thanks, Brother Bang! ]

Hyekyung looks at him and he notices the smile on her face, happy that the girl whom he considered as a little sister is smiling widely.

He pats her head, placing a piece on her plate.

"Eat up," He says, taking a bottle of Yakult before drinking it all at once.

Hyekyung smiles widely, finding the sight in front of her wholesome and something she misses for a very long time.

The sight of her family and friends, smiling widely, laughing together...

"I miss this so much..."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

*NOT PROOFREAD, SO I'M SORRY*

This was really funny to write since I act like this around my best friend as well-

We just constantly curse at each other-

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

2.7K 106 13
โœฎ after living in taiwan for 4 years, yoona decides it's time to finally move back to korea with her family. when she gets back, she gets herself tan...
60.7K 1.3K 31
in which mark from nct 127 befriends a fan online. - no set conflict !! a happy book :D - very random, dk what i'm writing so it's bad :( - lowercase...
543K 26.9K 102
โyou find as he'll i won't you.โž โwhat?โž โoop you weren't supposed to actually see that..โž โœ˜ nct instagram au HHYUNGGU 2021
986K 23.9K 73
โ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šข'๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ โž When Big Hit Entertainment decided to finally show the world their treasure that they've hi...