twenty-one : my sunshine

kyungiegram098 posted a picture !

♡ 1,028,849
kyungiegram098 .
comments are disabled !

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
fullsun.flowers posted a picture !

flowers posted a picture !

♡ 26
fullsun.flowers and then there was one...
comments are disabled !

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
「hyunjinn.n wants to send you a message !」

「 chae.rimm20 wants to send you a message !」

bunny.young96 wants to send you a message !

「 tytrack.95 wants to send you a message !」

CLOSE ALL !

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Donghyuck chases Hyekyung out in the room. His vision getting blurry from the rain and his exhaustion making him slower in running.

"Hyekyung, stop!" He shouts, noticing her running in a park. He tries to speed himself up and catch up with her.

He enters the park, keeping his eyes on her running figure, not wanting to lose her.

"해바라기!" He shouts which made Hyekyung stop. She turns around to see Donghyucks stopping his tracks and tries to catch his breath.

Both soaked in the rain but doesn't care about it. Donghyuck starts to walk towards her as she looks at him, confused.

"Why... did you call... me that?" She asks him, remembering that nickname of hers when she was back in high school.

She remembers someone calling her that during their spring field trip to. She doesn't clearly remember who nor know his name.

"Cause I made that nickname for you in high school." He says, her eyes widening at his confession.

◇─◇─◇

Hyekyung smiles as she notices two sunflowers facing each other.

She then notices the keychain that her mother gave her isn't with her anymore. She starts to look around, mentally panicking.

She moves the flowers carefully, not wanting to accidentally pluck them out. She bites her lip, trying to find it until she sighs.

She then feels someone tapping her head. She turns around and sees a student who looks younger than her.

"I believe you are looking for this." He shows her the keychain and she smiles widely, relieved that it's not lost.

"Oh my goodness- thank you so much !!" She said, putting it back into her pocket to not lose it ever again. She thanks the boy who gave her back her keychain.

"Can I call you 해바라기?" He asks and she titled her head,

"What does that mean?" She asks, not familiar with the word since she doesn't really know Korean that well at her age which shocked the boy.

"I'm sorry- I'm half Filipino and Korean confuses me sometimes-" she said, slightly panicking as the boy just laughs.

"It means sunflower. Your smile is so bright and warm, your personality is bubbly and positive. It makes me think that you are the epitome of a sunflower." He said, making her blush.

"S-sure then.." She looks down, blushing as the boy pats her head, finding her adorable.

"Can I know your na-" She was then cut off,

"Hyekyung, get your butt here! Let's take a picture!" Chaerim shouts and Hyekyung flinches, the boy only laughs.

"Looks like your friends wants you to go back to them, 해바라기. I'll see you around," He says as Hyekyung nods, thanking him again before running back to her friends.

The boy looks at the sunflower beside him, petting caressing it, admitting to himself that he might have a tiny crush on his senior.

◇─◇─◇

Hyekyung covers her mouth as she cries at the memory but her tears goes unnoticed by Donghyuck due to the rain.

Donghyuck walks towards her, embracing her in a warm hug like the feeling she gives off to other people.

"Let's go back to your home and take a rest, okay, 해바라기?"

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

*NOT PROOFREAD, SO I'M SORRY*

Also, I'm confused with my ship-

Like I ship her with Taeyong as well and wants to end her up with Taeyong but writing these chapters like for Mark, jungwoo, Haechan and etc...

It makes my heart soft and break at the same time-------