forty : being his princess

nana.jaem00 posted a picture !

jaem00 posted a picture !

♡ 24  💬 152
nana.jaem00  Is this fine-
View all comments...
golden_hands.rj  bitch, what did u do
nojaem.00  wth did you do
js.parrrkkk  do you like noona- omg

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Jaemin exits the waiting room, checking out the set where they will have the Royal theme photoshoot. He just came from the interview he had with the staff earlier after getting dressed.

He was dressed in a very pale blue suit. His hair slightly wet and brushed back. He smiles at the sight of a blue rose stuck on a tree.

"Hyekyung is currently taking a photoshoot in the library." He heard one of the staffs said and he immediately turned his head to them.

"Where is Hyekyung?" He asks them as they turn their heads to Jaemin.

"In the library on the first floor." They said and Jaemin thanks them before making his way to where the library is.

He starts to see staff standing by the doors of the library. He walks closer, greeting the staffs before seeing Hyekyung sitting on a chair, reading a book. Her legs hanging on the other armrests of the chair.

Her dress was hanging on the floor as she was fixated on reading the book, taking glances at the camera for some eye contact shoots.

He smiles widely when she finishes her solo shots. She gets up from the chair with some help before getting up on her feet. She walks towards the photographer to see her pictures before showing a thumbs up.

"You look stunning." Jaemin says, surprising her but she just thanks him. Jaemin reaches out his hand for her to hold on to.

Hyekyung smiles and holds his hand, resting her head on his shoulder.

Little did they know, the photographer was taking pictures of them both. They only knew when a flash shone behind them. They both turn around, seeing the smiling photographer.

"Well, we found our cover photo. Let's go to the ground floor to take the couple shoots." He says and the two followed.

▔▔
Hyekyung was on a call with Railey who is with Chaerim. Jaemin's eyes lands on her as he starts to walk towards her.

Hyekyung notices him walking towards her from behind because of the huge mirror. She smiles when Jaemin stops behind her, his hand on her shoulders as he starts to massage them.

"I will get going now, Little One. Have fun with Auntie, get home safely. Bye, love you." She hangs up the call before looking at Jaemin who sat beside her.

"Your son?" Jaemin asks her and she nodded. Jaemin then nodded and grabs her hand.

"Hyekyung, don't answer my confession from this morning. I was being too sudden and I figured that we should get to know each other first." The boy says, his voice soft and his touch delicate.

Hyekyung smiles softly, happy to hear that. She pats his head with her other hand before kissing his forehead, surprising the boy.

"Thank you for telling me that." She softly says, making Jaemin smile once again.

The two being the only people in the waiting room. The staff busy finishing the set, leaving the two models alone.

"How do you feel know?" Jaemin keeps his eyes on her.

"I'm doing better than yesterday at least..." She closes her eyes and Jaemin nodded.

Then silence took over again. Both of them deep in their thoughts.

"Introduce yourself a bit, Kyung." Jaemin say, his eyes still on her. Hyekyung opens her eyes and turns her head towards the staring boy with a soft smile on his face.

"I'm Hyekyung Althea Dela Rosa, I am born in the Philippines and was raised there until I was 5 but moved to Korea when i turned 6. After like 5 years, I went back to the Philippines with my mom." She says, remembering her memories.

"After 5 years again, we went back to Korea and here I am, living here in Korea." She pouts, looking away from the boy and looks at herself at the mirror.

Her look softened when she realized how mature she looks now than before where she still had her chubby cheeks.

She surely did lost weight and it really tired her but she reached her required weight and became a successful international model.

She smiles softly before looking at her hands.

"I thought taking a break, fixing things with him, not being alone would make me happy again but I feel worst... it feels like I'm hurting the people around me and they're drowning me in exchange." She says,

Jaemin didn't say anything and get up from his seat. Hyekyung didn't notice that until Jaemin moved in front of her.

He suddenly picks her up, making her shriek from his sudden action. He sits down on the couch on the corner of the room before placing her on his lap.

He moves her head, so her head is resting on his collarbone. He then starts to caress her hair with his other hand.

"If you're tired, sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." Jaemin softly says as he moved the curtains behind him to cover the sunlight shining through the windows, giving light to the room.

The room's light became blue instead due to the colors of the curtains. The color was nice though until Hyekyung starts to feel cold.

Jaemin tries to remove his blazer, struggling at first but was able to remove it. He then puts it above Hyekyung's chest before pulling her closer to him.

"Sleep, princess. When you wake up, I'll be here for you." Jaemin says, leaning back on his seat.

Hyekyung starts to feel sleepy due to her lack of sleep earlier, not noticing that Jaemin is also falling asleep.

Hyekyung manages to let out a soft smile, tugging onto Jaemin's blouse before it disappears when she has fallen into her slumber.

'Thank you, my prince.'

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

*NOT PROOFREAD, I'M SORRY*

I'm starting to update less, I'm sorry for that 😣😣