thirty-nine : night to be alone

kyungiegram098 posted a picture !

♡ 948,208 kyungiegram098  2:47 am and I'm with this guycomments are disabled !

♡ 948,208
kyungiegram098  2:47 am and I'm with this guy
comments are disabled !

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
nana.jaem00 posted a picture !

jaem00 posted a picture !

♡ 15
nana.jaem00  I actually did it.
comments are disabled !

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hyekyung wakes up in her bedroom. She turns her head to see a sleeping Railey and Hyunjin sleeping beside him.

That's right.

Johnny took her home and she already saw Hyunjin and Railey sleeping on her bed. She then falls asleep immediately after that.

She goes through her closet, wearing a gray jacket and a mask before exiting her house to go for a walk even though it is already 2 am.

A dangerous time for a girl but she could care less. She wants to calm her mind, making her way to the near by park.

She sits on the swing, resting her head on the chains as she takes a deep breathe, thinking about her life. She looks at the sky once again, being reminded how much she love admiring the sky and its mysteries.

"Why is a girl like you out here?" She turns her head around, seeing a guy with a cap and a mask. She gets up from the swing, looking at the guy.

"Woah, calm down- it's me, Na Jaemin." The person removes his mask, showing his face and smiles when he notices Hyekyung sigh in relief.

"What are you doing here? A paparazzi might catch you or something." Hyekyung smirks but Jaemin just shakes his head and sits down beside her.

"Who cares anyway? I feel sad today, so I wanted to go by a walk but I saw you instead." He says and starts to swing his legs to get the swing going.

"Do you feel sad too?" Jaemin asks her, looking at the sky.

"Yeah, I feel sad even though I just got from my break. Here I thought that I would become less sad but that didn't last long." She let's out a chuckle.

Her chuckle doesn't have a hint of joy, or sounded rather sad and forced for it to be a normal chuckle.

Jaemin stops the swing, getting off it before walking in front of Hyekyung. He grabs her wrist, pulling her into his embrace.

"Everything is temporary, love." He says, his voice soft and his touch gentle. Hyekyung was frozen in his embrace as Jaemin's arms around her tightens.

"Happiness, sadness, anger, love, hate, despair... it will eventually go away. Alive or dead, it will go away." He starts to caress her hair.

"You will be happy again, I promise." Jaemin said and that was it for Hyekyung.

She starts to break down, feeling pressured by something she doesn't know. It was as if someone was drowning her every minute after they bring her up for air and she was only losing her breath, slowly but surely.

She wants to know but couldn't find out what it is. It just suddenly starts to pressure her.

"Everything just comes and go, love. It will be okay, just let it calm down and wait for it to disappear." Jaemin says, letting her cry in his arms.

▔▔▔
Hyekyung walks down the dark brick road. She checks the time on her phone and notices how it's now 3 am.

She looks around, the lamp posts giving the pathway some light, the night being quiet but it was a comfortable type of quiet.

"You have a photoshoot later, right?" Hyekyung asks the boy who hummed at her question.

"Yes, why?"

"I feel like we will be having the same photoshoot later. Will you photoshoot for Star1 later with the theme Royalty for the June Issues?" She asks him and Jaemin's eyes widens.

"Yeah, correct! I guess, we will really have the same photoshoot!" Jaemin laughs and Hyekyung nodded.

Then it became quiet again.

Jaemin has to admit that him and quiet doesn't suit together but that time, he really was being quiet. He doesn't know if it's just him or the atmosphere that was supposed to keep the quietness going.

"Jaemin-ah," Jaemin stops his tracks as soon as he heard Hyekyung say his name.

He turns around, seeing Hyekyung looking at the ground before smiling softly at him.

"Do you think I will be happy again if I find someone to love?" She asks him which surprised Jaemin but the boy only smiled. He made his way in front of her, patting her head softly.

"Love, happiness starts from you but if that's how you think then.." Jaemin holds her hand, kissing it before smiling at Hyekyung.

"I can be that person you love."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

*NOT PROOFREAD, I'M SORRY*