twelve : work with him

Kyungiegram098 posted a picture !

♡ 1,203,299  💬 200,059kyungiegram098  color of the day: yellow 🌻🌼🌻View comments

kyungiegram098  color of the day: yellow 🌻🌼🌻
View comments...
tytrck.95  goodluck on your photoshoot today!!
chae.rimm20  my sweet sunflower 🥺🌻
goldenari_00  sis is the perfect international model-

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Golden_hands.rj posted a picture !

♡ 23  💬 39golden_hands

♡ 23  💬 39
golden_hands.rj  today is yellow Monday indeed
View all comments...
nojaem.00  boy be doing art all day
nojaem.00  not even hanging out with us 😔😒
golden_hands.rj   I'm with you guys 24/7, I deserve some alone time as well, idiot
nana.jaem00 at least leave your room
golden_hands.rj  no😃🙂

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Renjun closes his eyes, getting his makeup done as he thinks about who he will be modeling with today.

His makeup artist tells him that his makeup is finished and that he should head downstairs where the person he will be working with is.

He stops his tracks once he saw her, Hyekyung, doing her solo photoshoot already.

Renjun makes his way towards the photographer, watching Hyekyung focus and engrossed with her photoshoot.

It may be a little dark on his side of the room but when he looks at Hyekyung, he felt as if there was a sudden light appearing on his side.

He gulps down the lump on his throat as Hyekyung looks at him, her eyes frozen on Renjun as the photographer continues her solo photoshoot.

Renjun feels his cheeks getting warmer once he sees what she was wearing. She looks really different from when they first met back at the bookstore.

Today's color is yellow and it reminded him of the sun and the sunflowers. He really is feeling like a sunflower, always looking at the sun whom is Hyekyung.

"And that's a wrap for your solo!" The photographer said, snapping Renjun out of his senses and looks at the girl walking towards him with a soft smile on her face.

"Hello, we meet again, Renjun-ssi." She said, reaching out her hand for a handshake which Renjun happily yet nervously shook.

"Renjun is okay," He says before he smiles at her.

"Okay, now we have introduced each other, let me tell you the details for today's couple photoshoot!"

▔▔▔▔
Renjun knocks on the door of Hyekyung's waiting room before opening the door. He peeks his head and saw Hyekyung brushing her hair down, looking at the mirror.

She then looks at the door and smiles at Renjun. She puts down her hairbrush before walking towards him, greeting him.

"Is there something wrong?" She asks softly and Renjun shakes his head before giving her his phone.

"Can I please have your number again? I may have accidentally deleted yours..." He asks, his ears and cheeks pink which doesn't go unnoticed by Hyekyung.

Hyekyung felt herself giggle at the sight of the shy boy in front of her. She carefully takes the phone from his hand and types her number.

For Renjun, he was nervous yet proud of himself for having the courage to ask her for her number. He truly adores her and may have the tiny crush on her ever since earlier during her photoshoots.

She truly was a gem and Renjun would like to make an art inspired by the aura that the girl gives off.

It was making you feel like a sunflower, keeping its look on the sun, feeling embraced by its warmth and engrossed with the light of the sun.

"Here you go," Hyekyung reaches out his phone to him to return it. Renjun grabs hold of his phone, his fingers brushing against hers.

"Thank you and good work for today," He bowed his head and Hyekyung does the same, thanking him for working with her for today's shoot.

The two bid their goodbyes to each other before going back to fixing themselves up.

Renjun feeling more confident and motivated.

Hyekyung feeling fluttered and soft by Huang Renjun.

She looks at the mirror before her eyes lands on the flower behind her. She turns around, seeing a sunflower there.

"Yellow Mondays really gets me with its sunflowers."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

*NOT PROOFREAD, SO I'M SORRY*

I feel like my writing has changed ever since my hiatus from Wattpad.

Anyway, how was this chapter?

I know it has been a very long time but the last chapter really got me blocked.

I remember doing like 6 tries but failed miserably.

ANYWAY, I'm back but is back very slow.

I'm so sorry 😔😔