twenty-nine : going back to them

kyungiegram098 posted a picture !

●○○○○

♡ 902,294  💬 602,583
kyungiegram098  to everyone wondering who @Jesus. is, THIS IS THE BITC- this is her and she is also a Filipino 😤
View all comments...
Jesus.  yOU MOTHERFUC- I HATE YOU! DON'T EXPOSE ME, YOU PIECE OF SHI-
chae.rimm20  kind of forgot how she looks like after not seeing her for so long
hyunjinn.n  omg... this is the first time I've seen her face- 😳👉👈 do I have permission to have a crush on her?
Jesus.  @hyunjinn.n  i- are you blind? That is pure ugliness you are looking at 😤
hyunjinn.n  @Jesus. stop lying, you liar 😤 you are beautiful ❤❤❤
kyungiegram098  @hyunjinn.n stop flirting in my Christian minecraft server.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Donghyuck hangs the clothes on the clothes rack before turning around and sees Hyekyung carrying her laptop. She smiles at him before sitting on the sofa.

"You're smiling," Donghyuck stares at her, wondering why she was suddenly smiling. Hyekyung just chuckles before looking at her laptop again.

"I booked a ticket to go back to my home in the Philippines. Hyunjin and Chaerim cleared their schedules for a week to go with me." She says, her two dogs rushing towards her, happy to see her smiling again.

Donghyuck feels relieved to see her smiling again after days of being sad. He starts to feel her warmth coming back to her.

He continues to hang the clothes before Hyekyung looks at him, smiling.

She puts down the laptop and walks towards him, hugging him from behind. Donghyuck looks at her, confused.

"What are you doing?" He asks her,

"Thank you for staying with me... I really appreciate you helping and comforting me these past two days." She says as Donghyuck turns around, kissing her forehead.

"No problem, my dear sunflower." Donghyuck says, smiling softly as Hyekyung just chuckles and tightens the hug.

"Haha~ when's your flight, by the way?" He asks, hugging her back.

"The day after tomorrow, so I better start packing today." She says, still hugging him.

"I see... I can help you pack today. I will also be going back to the dorms tomorrow, so I wanna finish the remaining chores. You need a break from all that." He starts to caress her hair.

"It's fine if you don't finish them... I let the remaining sadness our yesterday. I will also talk to Taeyong after my short vacation but not now... I don't want to think about that now." She says softly,

Donghyuck starts to feel warm in her embrace once again. He chuckles when he notices their height difference. She was still short and he likes that.

"Donghyuck, cuddle with me again... I want one right now." She requests, making him laugh.

He lifts her up as she let out a squeal. He carries her to her bedroom, laying her down on the bed. Donghyuck smiles and lays down beside her, cuddling her.

"I'm sorry," Donghyuck says, playing with her hair.

"Why?"

"It feels like I'm only taking you away from Hyung..." He says softly as Hyekyung bites her lip and moves closer to him.

"I just need comfort again now."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Donghyuck places the clean dishes in the cabinet before looking at Hyekyung face timing her family, telling them how she's doing and will go visit them soon.

Judging from the loud voices and laughs, they're very excited to have her back.

Donghyuck gets the wet cloth before wiping the wet counter near the sink. He then washes it again and puts it to where it originally was.

"Bye~ see you soon!" He heard Hyekyung say before ending the call. She places her laptop on the desk before sitting on the chairs in front of the kitchen.

"You don't have to do all the chores, you know. This is my apartment!" She pouts and Donghyuck softly flicks her forehead.

"And it's my decision to help or not." Donghyuck says, wiping the countertop.

"Why do you want to do the chores so much? To make you feel like a husband?" She jokes and Donghyuck looks at her, leaning closer to her face, teasing her.

"It's a practice to be a husband." He says, his voice becoming deep for a minute before stepping back again.

Hyekyung could feel herself blushing from that as she looks away, hiding her face but Donghyuck already notices her red face.

He finishes wiping the countertop before washing his hands and walk to where Hyekyung is.

He hugs her from behind, burying his face on the crook of her neck.

"I will miss you when you're gone." He says and Hyekyung chuckles.

"Hey, we can just message each other. You already have my number." She says and he smiles even though she couldn't see it, she could curely feel it.

"When you're done with your break, make sure you're back in Korea as the bright and warm girl. Be back as a happy sunflower." He says and she chuckles, nodding.

"I promise, I will be back as a happy sunflower." She says, making his smile wider.

He walks to be in front of her, looking at her in the eyes. He could get lost in them once again like back in high school. He pats her head, still smiling and wishes her the best.

She wraps her arms around his waist, making him laugh as he caresses her hair. He closes his eyes, treasuring this moment, this day before he goes back to doing his schedules with the members.

"I am your fullsun and you are my sunflower."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

*NOT PROOFREAD, I'M SORRY*

The ending isn't close but since I am also confused, I will be making multiple endings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cause I also feel bad for those people who has different ships and of course, Taeyongie 🥺 who deserves all the love.