twenty-six : how i asked her

hye.kyung_98 posted a picture !

kyung_98 posted a picture !

♡ 500,194  💬 400,395
hye.kyung_98  never expected this but I love you ❤❤❤
View all comments...
chaerimi.mi  W H O
hyun.00jin  woAh- this guy beat me to it-
hero.aki  wooahhhh- congrats, Noona !!!
jesus.  And here I thought I could ask you out- CONGRATULATIONS THOUGH!! invite me to your wedding!!!!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hyekyung wipes her tears away, standing up before looking out of the window again. She walks towards the window, keeping her eyes on the moon.

She starts to feel cold again. She closes her eyes, feeling herself shivering due to the how cold her room is.

She never changed the temperature of her AC yet it feels cold, colder than the other nights. She grabs her blanket, wrapping it around her shoulder as she sits on the floor, still staring at the moon.

Her eyes then lands on the city lights, some lights shining brighter than the rest, some lights twinkling like the stars. She then remembers that night, that one rainy yet happy night.

She rest her head on her knees, closing her eyes as she remembers the memories.

➶➶➷➷

Taeyong grabs Hyekyung's hand tight, running through the rainy night of Seoul. Both of them getting wet in the rainy but they both could care less.

They stay under the tree, getting less wet but can still feel rain drops hitting them both.

"Well, this is awkward." Taeyong says, looking at each other but ended up laughing anyway. Taeyong still holding her hand which he feels like he doesn't want to let go.

"Shall we just wait here till the rain calms its temper?" Taeyong says to which Hyekyung just laughs at.

"Sure, I don't mind as long as I'm with you." She says which made Taeyong smile widely and pulls her closer to him.

The two stay under the tree as they watch the rain calm down. Taeyong looks at Hyekyung, admiring her again. Hyekyung looks at him, the side of her lips going up, showing a smile.

"You always look so beautiful, how do you do that?" Taeyong asks her to which she blushes and looks away but Taeyong notices her ears getting red.

He wraps his arm around her as she looks at him. Taeyong leans closer to her face, both of their cheeks getting redder. Taeyong looks at her lips before at her eyes which Hyekyung noticed.

"If you don't mind..." Taeyong and Hyekyung keeps their eyes on each other, admiring and getting lost in them.

"Can I court you?" Taeyong asks her and Hyekyung softly smiles, turning her body to face him. She wraps her arms around his neck before hugging him.

Taeyong smiles and wraps his arms around her waist, lifting her up a bit. Hyekyung breaks the hug, her arms still around his neck, her toes on the tip.

"Yes, you can court me." She said, smiling sweetly. Taeyong lets out a chuckle as he connected their lips, his hand at the back of her head, keeping her close to him.

➶➶➷➷

Taeyong checks if the water is warm for Hyekyung. Hyekyung secretly enters the room, pushing Taeyong into the bathtub.

"YAH!" He looks up at Hyekyung who was laughing. He pouts and grabs her hand, pulling him into the tub with him.

Hyekyung pouts before looking into Taeyong's eyes and the two cracking in laughter. Hyekyung rests her head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat beat quickly and loudly for her to hear.

She closes her eyes, relaxing herself in his arms, knowing that his heart beats for her.

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"

The two embrace each other, feeling warm in each other's embrace. Hyekyung would want to stay like this in his arms forever and knew that Taeyong feels the same.

"Do you think we can spend our future together? Get married, have kids, go to different countries with them, be happy together?" Taeyong asks her, his voice was softly, his touch was delicate.

"Of course, we can... we can get married  have kids, go to different places with them and be happy together." Hyekyung looks at Taeyong before caressing his cheeks.

They both connect their lips once again, feeling each other's love in each other's arms.

"Let's stay like this a little more..."

▔▔▔▔
Hyekyung opens her eyes, realizing tears are falling again.

She looks at her desk, seeing a picture of her and Taeyong framed. That was took in 2015 during their first anniversary date.

She buries her face in her hands, hee sobs the only audible sounds in the room.

She's confused, heartbroken, sad and empty. She doesn't know what to do or think about, other than the future itself.

"I want to go back..."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

*NOT PROOFREAD, I'M SORRY*

does anyone know any YouTube acapella channels and like musical instruments channels?