amor na máfia

Oleh JosieS11

Book one in the Ricci Men. Lara is an innocent girl in his eyes but neither of them knew that she wasn't that... Lebih Banyak

Part one: Chapter 1-Introductions
Chapter 2-sorvete
Chapter 4- Strano
Chapter 5-flores
Chapter 6-Jantar
Chapter 7- Parque
Chapter 8-Pior encontro
Chapter 9-Folga
Chapter 10-Encontro
Chapter 11-Controllo dei precedenti
Chapter 12- O sucesso
Chapter 13-Dramática
Chapter 14-Abuso
Chapter 15-Incazzata
Chapter 16-Dia das Bruxas
Chapter 17- Namorado
Chapter 18-Pranzo
Chapter 19-Doente
Chapter 20-Chamadas noturnas
Chapter 21-Melhor
Chapter 22-Tempestade
Chapter 23- Abraços
Chapter 24- Feira de diversões
Chapter 25- Pernoitar
Chapter 26- James
Chapter 27- Emozioni
Chapter 28- Ação de graças
Chapter 29- Forte
Chapter 30- Banho
Chapter 31- Tchau
Chapter 32- Os Pais
Chapter 33- Você Está?
Chapter 34- Dormire
Chapter 35- Primeira Vez
Chapter 36- Doccia
Chapter 37- Eu te amo
Chapter 38- Raiva
Chapter 39- Sexo
Chapter 40- Queda de energia
Chapter 41- Mentirosa?
Chapter 42- Rabbia
Chapter 43- Seis dias
Chapter 44- Depois de
Chapter 45- Natal
Chapter 46- Tchau Nova York
Part 2: Chapter 1- new characters
Chapter 2- Vida Nova
Chapter 3- Cresciuto
Chapter 4- Dia De Piscina
Chapter 5- Acessórios
Chapter 6- Preparação
Chapter 7- Baile
Chapter 8- O Incómodo
Chapter 9- A Direita
Chapter 10- Hurt
Chapter 11- Traidora
Chapter 12- Pavor
Chapter 13- Adoção
Chapter 14- Invasão
Chapter 15- De volta pra você
Chapter 16- Não se foi mais
Chapter 17- Estresse pós-traumático
Chapter 18- Pai
Chapter 19- O Pesadelo
Chapter 20- Chamada Telefónica
Chapter 21- Sequestrada
Chapter 22- A Descer
Chapter 23- Eu lembro
Chapter 24- Seguida
Chapter 25- Melhor amiga
Chapter 26- Juntos novamente
Chapter 27- A corrida em
Chapter 28- Armas
Chapter 29- Brasil caiu
Chapter 30- Uma forma de dor
Chapter 31- Diverso
Chapter 32- Guerra
Chapter 33- Casa segura
Chapter 34- O Acordo
Chapter 35- A Conversa
Chapter 36- Grata
Chapter 37- Preparando
Chapter 38- Tchau
EPILOGUE
Extra chapter 1
Extra chapter 2
Extra chapter 3
Extra chapter 4
Extra chapter 5

Chapter 3-festa

24.6K 401 33
Oleh JosieS11

My alarm wakes me up as it screeches throughout my room. I lean over to my night stand where my phone lies and switch my alarm off.

I sit up and head into the bathroom to get in the shower.

Once I get out of the shower I head into my room. I choose out some light blue jeans. I then get a plain black top and tuck it into my jeans. I get a light grey chunky knit cardigan and then put it on.

I head into Alannahs room and the second I open the door her eyes flutter open.

"Good morning." I say to her and she smiles slightly. A cute sleepy smile to show she's just woken up.

"Let's go get breakfast" I say and she stands up. I hold her hand as we go downstairs where we head into the kitchen.

I sit her in front of me on the counter as I make 2 bowls of cereal. I then sit her in her chair at the island and put the bowls in front of us. I eat the majority of mine quite quickly so I can help Alannah out. She made quite the mess eating on her own.

Once she was finished I put the dishes in the sink. The window that sits above the kitchen sink shows that there is 2 cars in our drive. Mine and mom's. This means mom not at work today. Weird.

I put doc mcstuffins on and sit Alannah in front of the tv with her beaker whilst I clean up the mess from breakfast.

After I cleaned the mess up I put Alannah's beaker on the coffee table. I then take her hand and we go upstairs.

We go into the bathroom where she brushes her teeth with some help from me. I clean her face then we head into her room. I choose out on outfit for her. I chose out some black leggins a yellow top then a black jacket.

"What are we doing today mama?" She asks.

"We're going food shopping." I say and she nods. It's pretty boring but we'll have some fun.

"Can we go park too?" She asks and I smile.

I sit her inbetween my legs as I brush her hair. I decide to keep her hair down today and I then kiss her cheek whilst standing up.I put some ankle boots on her then make her bed.

After putting my shoes on I get Alannah's beaker and put it in my bag. I make sure I have my phone, keys and purse. Once I put them in my bag I lift Alannah up and take her too my car. I only drive when I'm going food shopping because its just easier, most of the time I walk places.

I put Alannah in her car seat in the passenger seat. I then get in the drivers seat and connect my phone to the aux. I then put on some songs from frozen as we head to the park.

We go to the park before we go to the grocery store. We stayed for a maximum of 15 minutes as it was windy and started to rain. Once we get to the grocery store I sit Alannah in a shopping cart and we then go food shopping.

I put all the grocery's in the car before taking the shopping cart back. I help Alannah climb into her car seat. I buckle her up then go over to my door. I do my seatbelt up and connect my phone back up to the aux for Alannah to attempt to sing too.

We get home and I let Alannah out of her car seat and then open the front door and she runs into the house. I grab the bags from the trunk of the car and follow her in.

When I get to the door Alannah had stopped dead in her tracks. I look up to see mom sat on the sofa.

"Do you want to help me unpack?" I ask and she nods and runs into the kitchen.

"I didn't know you were off work today." I point out, shutting the door with my foot.

"Yeah we're having a party so I'm going to need to get the house ready." She tells me.

"Mom it's a Thursday night" I say walking into the kitchen. Who has a party on a Thursday night?

"Yes it is." She says and I put the bags down on the floor and start to pack them away.

After unpacking the grocery's I make Alannah some lunch that she eats at the island.

"She's going to need to stay in her room come 6." Mom says and I sigh. It's not fair for Alannah. This is her house too.

"We'll watch movies in her room all night" I say smiling down at Alannah and mom sighs.

"You're coming to the party." She tells me and I furrow my eyebrows. She didn't ask she just kinda demanded. I want to spend time with Alannah but I know better then to argue with my mom.

"I'll sort something out." I tell her, picking Alannah up. I grab my phone out my bag and take Alannah upstairs.

We sit in her room as she plays with some toys. I decide to ring James mom, Mrs Miller.

"Hello."Mrs Millers voice echoes through the phone.

"Hi Mrs Miller." I say awkwardly. I've known her for years and she's told me to call her Nicole so many times but I still feel so weird calling her by her first name.

"Lara, honey, it's been far too long since I last heard from you, how have you been?" She asks.

"I've been good, I actually have a favour to ask." I say shyly. Oh god. This is awkward. Well for me.

"Go ahead dear" she says.  Here goes nothing.

"Um well my mom is throwing a party tonight and she wants me to go but I haven't got anyone to watch Alannah." I tell her.

"Of course I'll watch her I don't mind honestly" she says and I smile. I love James mom, she's been a better mom to me then my own mom has and she's honestly an Angel.

"Your a life saver I'll drop her up within the next 2 hours." I tell her.

"Alright honey, I look forward to seeing you both." She says and I smile. The call ends and I turn to Alannah.

After packing a bag of pyjamas and stuff for later in a bag for Alannah I take her hand as we go downstairs.

"Right I'm going to drop Alannah off I'll be back soon." I shout to mum and grab my keys. I buckle her in the car and we head to we head to James' parents house.

I get out the car outside of a massive house. The thing about James' parents is they are very well known lawyers, they are very much rich. Their house is massive and I get starstruck every single time I look at it.

I climb out of my seat and head over to the passenger side. I let Alannah out and she runs over to Mrs Miller whose stood outside her front door with her arms wide open for Alannah to hug her. I smile and grab Alannah's bag and head to the door.

"Mrs Miller." I smile and she smiles too and then hugs me.

"If I have to tell you one more time to call me Nicole." She warns teasingly, which causes me to laugh. "Come in come in." She says opening the door for us.

She has always welcomed us into her home. Never once has she turned me.

We go into the living room where she puts doc mcstuffins on for Alannah.

"How are you sweetheart?" She asks me and I smile.

"I'm good" I tell her. She smiles at me widely

"It's been so quiet here without you two." She says smiling and glancing between Alannah and I.

"I know, I've just been getting more and more into psychology." I tell her and she sighs.

"I wish you would take my money and go to college." She says and I just shrug.

The thing about Nicole and David (James' dad) they basically became my parents after my dad left. Then when Alannah was born they helped out when I had to go to school, when they could. I felt really bad because we aren't their responsibility thats why I stopped going to school once I finished high school.

"Her pyjamas are in her bag and I'll be back for her later tonight." I tell her.

"You can stay the night, it would be nice. Like old times." She suggests.

"I might just take you up on that offer." I tell her.

I open the door and step outside, both Alannah and Nicole wait to say goodbye at the door. I pick Alannah up and hug her then kiss her playfully.

"Be good." I say putting her down.

"I will mommy, I promise." She says wrapping her arms around my leg which causes me to smile.

"Thank you again, Nicole" I say and she smiles.

"Its no problem. I miss you guys when you aren't here." She says.

"We miss you too." I tell her and she just squeezes my fore arm.

I get into my car and wave as I reverse out of their drive.

I get home and go straight up to my room. There was a dress lying on my bed. Its not really my type of dress but it was pretty. The door opens and I turn around to see mom leaning against the door frame.

"That's the dress your wearing tonight." She says and I sigh.

"I don't know." I say and she raises an eyebrow before before leaving. It's an intimidating look basically telling me to wear it or else.

I sit there for a moment before getting changed. I put on the dress and then put on more makeup then what I normally do. I then curl the bottoms of my hair and then put some black heels on.

When I headed down stairs there was already quite a few people down here. I never felt so out of place in my own house.

I go into the kitchen and decide to make myself a drink. It was only some coke because I'm in a room full of doctors etc.

"Lara." Mom shouts causing me to look up from my cup and go over to her. I walk over to her and straight away notice Rebecca.

Rebecca used to baby sit me years ago

"Lara." She says opening her arms.

"I haven't seen you in ages." I say hugging her.

"I know I've been a busy girl." She says and I smile. "There is a young doctor over there and he's really attractive you should talk to him." She says and I sigh.

"How young is a doctor to you, 28?"  I joke and roll my eyes causing her to laugh, she then drags me over to him. "

Jake this is Lara." She says pointing to me.

"Lara this is Jake." She says gesturing towards Jake.

"Hi." I say and smile.

"Jake is doing volunteer work this month whilst still at college." She says and I smile. "I'll leave you two to talk." She says and wanders off.

He does look young and he's in college so that's a good sign. He's not even that bad looking either. He's definitely attractive and I'll bet he knows that.

"How old are you?" You still seen quite young." I ask.

"I'm only twenty two." He tells me and I just nod.

"Finally someone close to my age." I sigh dramatically and he laughs.

"You're Melanie's daughter, right?" He questions and I nod.

"That would be me."" I say and do a little twirl which causes him to laugh.

"Your mom is a very nice women" he says and I just nod. Is she though? Is she really?

"Has anyone told you that you have a beautiful smile?" He asks and I smile. DO. NOT. BLUSH.

"Oh, so your a charmer then?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Only to some." H e says which causes me to laugh. 'Some' is subjective.

"Smooth." I say and he laughs as well.

"Not going to lie but you look more prettier then what Rebecca explained to me." He says and I look at him confused. What have they been saying about me?

"You guys talk about me in the office?" I ask confused whilst taking a sip of my drink.

"When Rebecca first saw me she said something about setting me up with a Lara." He says and I playfully roll my eyes.

"Of course she did." I say and he laughs.

I spent lots of time talking to Jake and saying hi to familiar faces as they walked past. People had started to leave by 11pm. Jake and I had exchanged phone numbers.

Once I said goodbye to Jake I go over to mum and Rebecca.

"So...Jake?" Rebecca asks nudging me.

"He's a charmer." I shrug and she smiles.

She makes me tell her about our whole interaction before she finally calls it a night.

When only mom and I were left I had a question for her involving Alannah.

"How come no one has questioned about Alannah?" I ask.

"No one knows about her." She says and my eyebrows punch together.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"She is NOT my daughter so why should everyone know about her." She says and I sigh. Maybe because she is your daughter.

I run up to my room. I pack a bag for my stuff tonight and head downstairs grabbing my car keys and phone, to angry to fight tonight

****
By the time I had got to the Millers' I had already filled James in on everything.

"Im not on about him. I don't care about him I'm still shocked at what my mom said" I say opening the car door.

"Where are you?" He asks clearly being able to hear my car door open.

"Just got to your parents house, I'm so tempted to get changed in my car so they don't see me dressed like this." I say walking to the trunk of my car. I hate this dress.

It's so short and revealing.

I should've never wore it, in fact I never should've went to that party.

"They won't care plus I bet you look sexy." He says dragging out the y.

"I don't care if I apparently look sexy I'm just annoyed, James." I say and sigh.

"I thought you didn't like driving." Someone says scaring me as I grab my bag. I turn around as fast as possible and see Jax standing there with an eyebrow raised. The guy that brought us ice cream yesterday.

"James I'm going to have to call you back." I say pulling the phone away from my ear and ending the call.

"I never said that." I tell him to him, closing the trunk of my car.

"Well I thought you'd rather walk then deal with New York traffic." He says and I sigh. Why does he remember so much?

"You remember an awful lot." I say and he smiles.

"Are you a friend of the Miller's?" He asks gesturing towards their house.

"Something like that." I say and frown. What the fuck? Why would I say that? It is like that. Im such an idiot sometimes.

"Where's s Alannah?" He asks and I put my bag on my shoulder.

"Shes inside." I say gesturing towards the door.

"You look good not in your mom aesthetic." He says and I roll my eyes playfully whilst shaking my head.

He's still in a suit, time to dig back at his outfits.

"How are you still wearing a suit this late at night?" I ask and he laughs. I want to be in my pyjamas and in bed

"What makes you think I go to bed sweetheart?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Well everyone has to get sleep." I tell him and he laughs.

"Someone has some skeletons in their closet." I point out as the Miller porch light turns on. This was then followed by the door being flung open.

"Lara sweetheart stop--- Oh I see you've met Jax" David says.

I couldn't control my excitement I ran over to David and hugged him which caused him to laugh. I haven't seen David in far too long.

I pull away from the hug and David squeezes my shoulder gently as we pull away.

"Where's Alannah is she okay?" I ask and David nods.

"Shes fast to sleep in your room." He tells me and I smile. "I'm going to check on her, goodnight Jax." I say and he smiles before David goes outside closing the door behind him.

I take my heels off then go upstairs. Alannah and I used to stay here a lot when I was in school so she normal sleeps with me in a guest room which is basically my room. It's right next to James room. They're connected through a bathroom.

When I get to the room Alannah was fast asleep and Sofia the first was playing in the background lightly. I smile and then go into the bathroom.

I get into my pyjamas and take my makeup off. I brush my teeth then go back into my room putting my bag down. I was extremely tired so I ended up climbing into bed beside Alannah. She stirs and looks up at me

"Mama?" She questions yawning and wrapping her arms around my arm. She cuddles into me and I move a hair out of her face and tuck it behind her ear.

"Go back to sleep bubba." I tell her and just like that her eyes close and she falls back to sleep instantly. I kiss her forehead and she cuddles to me closely as I fall to sleep.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

164K 4.8K 50
Book 2 of the Blood Series! Book one: An Ocean of Bad Blood If you read book one, you don't need a description. Go read!
600K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
220K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
116K 300 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)