Mine .

By Tamiabihh

read & see luv ๐Ÿ™ˆ More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two
chapter fourty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter fourty-five
chapter fourty-six
chapter fourty-seven
chapter fourty-eight
chapter fourty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
๐Ÿ˜”
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
book 2 out .
an update !

chapter twenty

24.1K 856 441
By Tamiabihh

- Sydnee -

"Girl you got me losing my mind... I just want you to see that i'm trying, ever since you left the sun don't shine!" I sang with Polo G.

"Don't wanna lose you in this race against time. Hypnotized by your love, i'm blind" Tori sang after me.

"It's so hard to pay attention to the signs. Without you, feel like slowly, i'm dying" Kia sang after Tori.

"Broken hearts can make a grown man cry... I was sitting there just thinking then reality, it hit me" Malia sang after Kia.

We all waited for Nene and she moved her lips to the side.

"Y'all ion know this song" she said and we all groaned.

"This bitch den fucked it up" I said to the live and we got "😂" emojis.

"But what y'all on son?" I said to my followers.

Nothing come scoop me !

@ a seafood broil

Trynna be with y'all 😩..

"Ain't no mo room in the car sweetieee, ooo send me the addy, and isn't everybody always?" I said then took a sip of my Faygo.

"We jus gone sit outside of Target or what? Where is we finna go?" I asked them and they thought.

"Juice's" Malia said and I moved my lips to the side.

"I'm sick of going over there every damn day" I mumbled and she laughed.

"Let's all go to Dave n Busters as a group" Tori said and I shrugged.

"I'm down" I said then grabbed my phone off the tripod.

"Aight ima catch y'all ina minute" I said ending the live.

GAAANGG 🤟🏽🎸

Kia 💕
we going to d&b y'all coming ?
5:25 pm

Everybody's phone went off in the car since we were all in the same group chat but I didn't bother to go to it.

Boom 🏌🏽‍♀️
fuck is a d&b ☠️☠️☠️
5:26 pm

Tori 🦋
Dave n Busters ??? 😭
5:26 pm

Markeyvius
kids ..
5:27 pm

boy stfu .. don't be lame all yo life
5:27 pm

Zion.
i'm still invited 🥱?
5:28 pm

Juice Badass ❤️
say son gtf ..
5:28 pm

Nene 💕
NEXXXXTTT CALLERRR !
5:29 pm

Boom 🏌🏽‍♀️
son 😂😂😂😂
5:30 pm

Kia 💕
new groupchat us please 🏃🏽‍♀️
5:30 pm

Tori 🦋
i'll make it 💀💀💀

"See cause why the fuck he even thought it was okay to send something innis chat" I said laughing hard as hell.

"That nigga been smoking crack" Nene said shaking her head and I laughed.

"Is it crack? Is it crack that he smokes?" Tori said laughing.

"Y'all is stupid bruh" Malia said laughing.

"Nah for real" Kia said shaking her head.

I reversed out the parking spot then made my way on the freeway to the arcade as soon as everybody confirmed.

"Nene ima pass the aux to somebody else, cause what the fuck is a Surrender" I said and she sucked her teeth.

"Bitch it's that sad ass song on TikTok! This hoe slaps" she said and I shook my head and snatched her phone unplugging the cord.

"Offers?" I said waving it in the air with my free hand and Kia took it.

"OH YEAAA TURN THIS BITCH UP!" Tori said getting crunk in the backseat.

"AINT NO BREAKING UP BITCH WE TAKE BREAKS. HOES BE WAITING ON THE SIDE TO GET INNA GAME. I'LL KICK THAT BITCH TO THE CURB IN A MINUTE GIVE EM TO YA HOE TAKE EM BACK IAN FINISHED." We all rapped loud as fuck.

"We ghetto as hell bruh" Kia laughed then put on Bitch from the south by Mulatto.

"Awe man don't get me started" Malia said getting ready for the song.

-

"Boomer bitch play me in hockey" I said then swiped my card and he swiped his.

"Man i'm the King at hockey are you sure this is what you want?" he asked putting his hand on the thingy.

"Shut yo ass up and play" I said then hit the puck and we got focused.

"Ain't never met 2 people that was this competitive in hockey son" Juice said watching us play.

"Onna set, look at Sydnee face bruh" Key said laughing but I honestly didn't hear them.

"A TIE? Man you STUPID BITCH" I said impersonating Yb.

Boomer shook his head then waved me off and walked over to Kia who was playing Fruit Ninja.

"Key c'mere" I said pulling his hand towards the Walking Dead game. We sat in the booth and he swiped his card twice that way ian have to use my credits.

"Awe thanksss" I cooed and he sucked his teeth.

As we played that, Nene and Juice played basketball. Malia and Tori played pac-man and Boomer and Kia played a racing game.

Once we were all finished with that we decided to take some pictures.

"Girlllaaa I look hit as thee fuck, my page won't be seeing me today" Nene said laughing.

906 likes ❤️
@tharealsydnee: babe <3

- disabled comments -

843 likes ❤️
@ohthatstori: space jam 🚀

@tharealsydnee: 😍😍😍😍
@kiaabonita: 😩😩💕
@juiceee01:💕

- view all 341 comments -

976 likes ❤️
@kiaabonita: realer than real 👀

- disabled comments -

867 likes ❤️
@maliawright: who really can compete 🦋

@keyglock: 🤦🏽‍♀️not grown
>@tharealsydnee: let my sis live damn 😐
>@keyglock: make me fuck you up bro ..
>@tharealsydnee: FUCK ME UP SIR 🤚🏽
@ohthatstori: 😍😍😍friend !

- view all 199 comments -

"We finna be sitting down over here y'all" I said as me and Key went to go sit down at a table.

"You look like youn wanna be hea" I said and he shrugged.

"I don't" he said and I mugged him.

"Why youn ever wanna have fun?" I frowned and he sighed.

"Smoking weed and staying in my crib is fun enough to me" he said and I shook my head.

"Okay grandp-

"Hey i've been watching you for a minute and was wondering if we could talk" some girl said walking up to our table and I looked at her then looked down at my phone.

Not my place 💆🏽‍♀️.

"Ion wanna talk ta you bro, don't you see me sitting down with somebody dumbass broad?" he said and the girl mugged me.

"Yes I did actually, but that's not who I came over here for" she said rolling her neck at Key.

"Bitch you betta fix yo face, you already ugly. You don't make it no better by mugging nobody luv" I said and she sucked her teeth.

"Girl shut the fuck up" she said and I chuckled then pushed my chair away from the table standing up.

"You trynna do me sum?" I said standing in front of her.

"Syd sit down mama, this hoe can't even fight" Key said and I mugged her on my way back to my seat.

"Stupid ass" she mumbled walking off and I just shook my head not in the mood.

"Bitches annoying son, this why ion fuck with em" he said and I nodded in agreement.

"Honestly, Ion got no friends but Kia and my friend Andrea" I said and he raised his eyebrow.

"Andrea?" he questioned then I remembered nobody knew who she was but Tori, Juice and Nene.

"She my closest friend from Louisiana. She moving down here next month though, you'll meet her soon...not that you care" I said and he smiled making me smile.

"Why you don't be smiling?" I asked him studying his face and he shrugged.

"Fuck is there to smile for? I'm not no happy ass nigga" he said and I folded my lips.

"You look finer when you smile asshole" I said and he hid his smile on purpose making me suck my teeth.

"Childish ass" I mumbled.

this chapter encouraged me to get me a arcade picture 😌.
comment, vote & share 💕!

ts was so funnnntttyyy 😭😭😭😭😭!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 15.7K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate๐Ÿค
4.4K 115 38
two best friends with a crazy thug filled life
464K 25.3K 33
I loved him against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness. Against all discouragement that could be. ยฉ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ...
1.8M 94.1K 51
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ...