DESTINED - SIDNAAZ TALES

By Omnilegent21

Story is about famous businessmen and a mysterious employee. He's spoiled brat while she is sweet angel. He's... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Glimpse
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
A Message from your author.
Part 34
Part 35
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Poll whether you want me to write the story or not?
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Announcement

Part 9

6.5K 438 38
By Omnilegent21

In the Magical World 

Raj was really happy so he decided to give some tips to all the workers working in the company so he thought to inform this to Sid. He called Sid through intercom .

A knock was heard.

Raj :- Come in Sid.

Sid :- Yes Dad. You had called me.

Raj :- Sid, I was thinking to give some bonus to all the workers of our company. What should I give ? A cash, gift or increase their provident fund for this months ?

Sid :- But why dad ?

Raj :- My son is getting married you see. So thought to share my happiness with them too. In this way all will give blessing to us.

Sid :- Dad, you know right Shehnaaz has said to keep it secret ?

Raj :- Of course. I know that.

Sid :- So what you will say to them ? Why are you sharing this tips to them ?

Raj :- I will tell the truth that, I am happy and I need to share my happiness by giving you all some bonus.

Sid :- Dad, you are going crazy.

Raj :- Ofcourse Son, I am. Marriage is in a week you see.

Sid murmurs :- Yes in a week.

Raj :- Son, we have never asked you for anything. You have done, whatever you want in your life and we have never stopped you because I and your Mom believe that, you should explore everything according to your choice. Sometime you go wrong too, but this is how we will learn. Without failing we don't realise it's value. You show the world that you are a hard case to solve but we know how soft you are from inside. You don't show your inner you to everyone. That's your plus point too. But you trust anyone easily that's where you go wrong. I hope you have learned your lesson after Shefali. I want one more thing but it will eventually happen after you marry that is reduce your temper. I know that you are doing this because of us.You may think that she is my favorite that is the reason I am telling you to marry her. But it is not. If I would be of your age then she would be the girl I would like to marry. But remember my words that marrying her will be the best decision of you life.She is that girl who will be always with no matter how you treat her. She will come again and sit beside you even when you push her away. Always cherish her son.

Sid :- Yes dad I will.

Sid's point of view :- Dad you are one of the reason I am marrying her. I need to teach her a lesson for what she did with me. And I will make sure that this one year for her will be hell.

Raj :- Do you want something for your marriage Son ? Bachelor party or something ? After all you are losing your freedom.

Sid :- No Dad. I don't want anything. I am happy with whatever I have.

Raj :- Okay. Did you tell Musketeers about marriage ?

Sid :- No Dad. Will tell them soon.

Raj :- Tell them fast then.

Sid :- Yes Dad. I will.

Raj :- Hmm.

Sid :- Dad who will come from our side to marriage ?

Raj :- No one as you know that all relatives stay out of country. So it's not possible for them to come. Only Gupta's and Darshan will attend from our side I think.

Sid :- Ohhhh yeah I forgot that.

Raj :- Hmm. Sid thank you Son.

Sid :- Why Dad ?

Raj with tears :- For fulfilling my wish.

Sid :- Dad, don't say that. I did this as son's duty.

Till then they hear a knock on their day.

Raj :- Come in.

Shehnaaz came in.

Raj :- Ohhh come child. Sit.

Shehnaaz sat there beside Sid.

Sid :- I think then I should take a leave Dad.

Shehnaaz :- Don't worry Mr Shukla you can talk with Sir. I will leave.

Sid :- No you have your time. I will leave.

Shehnaaz :- But..

Raj :- No one is going anywhere. Both of you sit here only.

Sid & Shehnaaz kept quiet after listening to him.

Raj :- Now listen to me, both of you are getting married in a week and here you guys are being formal.Sid you can call her with her name and same goes to you girl. Did I make myself clear ?

Sid & Shehnaaz nodded their head.

Raj :- I want in words.

Sid & Shehnaaz :- Yes Dad/ Sir.

Raj :- What did I tell you angel yesterday ?

Shehnaaz & Sid got confused hearing this.

Raj :- Sana you are my angel. You will complete my family and we will have a good time with you as you will bring happiness in our life. So isn't the one who gives happiness are angel ?

Shehnaaz :- Yes Dad.

Raj :- Hmm. now give me a hug children together.

( Assume Sid, Shehnaaz and Raj )

Shehnaaz & Sid hugged him where their hands collided with each other and current passed through their body.

Their eyes met each other and they were so lost in each other that they forgot they were hugging Raj and he was with them.

Raj got to know that they are not moving from hug so he breaks the silent.

Raj :- So isn't this beautiful Sid ?

Sid :- Very much.

Then Shehnaaz & Sid comes back from their land.

Sid & Shehnaaz started looking everywhere except each other.

Raj thought to tease them but things will go awkward after that so let go at that moment.

Raj :- You can come here anytime angel, but what was the reason to come here now ?

Shehnaaz :- Dad actually I came here to ask for a leave.

Raj :- Leave ?

Shehnaaz :- Yes. I want a leave of 10 days Dad.

Raj :- Ohhhh I get it.

Shehnaaz :- I know this is too much but I need it Dad.

Raj :- Sure Angel you can have it, infact from now only you are on leave. Sid you can also take a leave.

Sid :- But dad..

Raj interrupts :- Take it son. Go and enjoy somewhere for a week.

Sid :- Fine.

Shehnaaz :- I will take your leave than Dad. Bye.

Raj :- Okay bye children. I need to talk with Accounts Department.

Sid :- Okay Dad. Bye.

Sid & Shehnaaz leaves the Magical World together but none knew how to start a conversation.

Sid :-So why do you want a leave ?

Shehnaaz :- Am I answerable to you ?

Sid :- Ofcourse you are going to marry me. So I think as a fiance I can ask.

Shehnaaz :- Going to marry. We aren't married neither engaged so, I still have my freedom.

Sid :- Fine go to hell. Do whatever you want.

Shehnaaz :- I will and enjoy your freedom Mr Shukla, only 7 days are left.

Sid :- I am going to enjoy, but I think you need more than me because you are getting tied with Siddarth Shukla afterall.

Shehnaaz :- Okay fine. Will see who really needed this.

Sid glares her and went away.

Shehnaaz's point of view :- What did happen in Dad's cabin ? The current and that eye contact. Ohhh God that was so awkward. This is just starting, What will happen when I will marry him ? Shehnaaz don't think too much about that idiot. He doesn't deserve your time now. You need to think about your plan. Concentrate your plan if not, then it will really difficult for you in future. I need to call Boyfriend and help him to get our goals. 

At Shukla House.

Snehal and Rita were sitting at hall room.

Snehal :- Rita ji let's start with work now.

Rita :- Yes Snehal ji go ahead.

Snehal :- First let's not be formal and call with the names because ji and all is too much to take.

Rita :- Sure.

Snehal :- So you have prepared list of guest who will come ?

Rita :- Yes only Gupta's and Darshan will come from our side as their are Sid's and Raj childhood friends.

Snehal :- That's good.

Rita :- What about Shehnaaz's ?

Snehal :- I and my son will come from her side.

Rita :- Okay so I think mostly 15- 20 people will be there.

Snehal :- Yes.

Rita :- Then we need to make wedding card according to it.

Snehal :- Don't worry I have brought sample. You select one of it.

Rita :- Okay.

While going to samples Rita selected one purple card and asked,

Rita :- How is this ?

Snehal :- It's best. It is personally designed by my son for his sister.

Rita :- It's good. Simple and elegant.

Snehal :- Yes, just like Sana likes.

Rita :- Ohhh she have really great taste.

Snehal :- Indeed. 

Rita :- Greeting Card is done. Now what about venue ?

Snehal :- Don't worry about that. My son will look after that.

Rita :- Ohhh. That's great.

Snehal :- We need to do shopping of dresses .

Rita :- Yes. I will take Sid tomorrow itself 

Snehal :- Same even I will take Shehnaaz tomorrow.

Rita :- How about we meet tomorrow after shopping their clothes in jewellery shop ? We both will go to same place for shopping so this way time will also be saved.

Snehal :- Sorry but, we will go in the outskirts not in the mall.

Rita :- I know Shehnaaz's secret spot. Even I will go their for my shopping.

Snehal :- Did she tell you ?

Rita :- Yes we went together there once.

Snehal :- That's good to hear.

Rita :- Now what is left ?

Snehal :- About photographer, my son said he will look after this.

Rita :- Yes that I forgot about it.

Snehal :- And one more thing we need to arrange a pandit.

Rita :- I will arrange it.

Snehal :- Okay I think all is done now.

Rita :- Even I think it's done. If something is left then I will let you know.

Snehal :- Okay Sure.

Rita :- Hmm. I was thinking to renovate Sid's room so thought to ask, is there anything which Shehnaaz love ? I will make sure it is done then.

Snehal :- She loves to read books so I think you should make small study corner in their room.

Rita :- Ohhkk. Anything more ?

 Snehal :- No she will be happy even if you give her simple room to live.

Rita :- Ohh that won't happen afterall she is going to be wife of my only son.

Snehal :- And I am happy for her. I think I should leave now.

Rita :- So early.

Snehal :- Yes. I need to talk to my son.

Rita :- Okay then bye.

Snehal :- Bye.

--------------------

All the shopping was done and decoration materials are were also kept in the store room.

4 Days before Marriage

Sid was sitting in his room but suddenly someone banged his door and came inside.

The person started throwing sponge balls on him

Sid :- What the hell is this?

Darshan hit more balls to him  :- What the hell you are going to marry Buddy ? 

Vikas hits him with more balls :- That too without within 4 days.

Darshan :- And we are getting to know even by wedding cards not by you. Bloody Rascal saying he hit one more ball.

Sid :- Stop it guys. It's hurting.

Vikas :- Even we got hurt dude saying he throws pillow on him.

There starts pillow fight between Musketeers.

Sid :- I missed you guys. I thought I won't be able to meet you guys after that night.

Vikas :- Do you think we will let you alone in this important time of your life.

Darshan :- Never. But Buddy we won't to say something to you.

Sid :- Is there something more that I should know ?

Darshan :- Yes

Sid :- What is it now ?

Vikas :- We are sorry Sid. Really sorry, this won't happen again. Please I mean it. I can't really loose you guys. You guys are the only one I have. Please so sorry.

Sid :-  It's okay Vikas. Even I am sorry that I made you feel that way in the past. It was a bad phase. Don't worry I have no issue regarding you being gay unless you don't look at me in that way. 

Vikas :- I can't now. You see you are getting married so it's not possible.

Darshan :- When and how did this happen ?

Vikas :- That too with Khushi. Ohhh my God never thought you will marry her.

Sid :- It's Dad's wish and I have accepted his wish.

Darshan :- But you guys don't even know each other. 

Sid :- Yes. We don't know each other but maybe this relation work out ?

Vikas :- It's not possible that Siddarth Shukla keeps quiet and marry the girl who had slapped him ?

Darshan :- What ?

Vikas :- Yes. Khushi had slapped him on his first day.

Darshan :- Come again. Did She slapped "The Siddarth Shukla" ?

Vikas :- Yes.She did.

Darshan started laughing crazily even Vikas joined him.

Darshan while laughing :- Ohhh my God. I can't believe this man.

Vikas :- It was the epic moment to watch Sid's face.

Darshan :- Ohhh Bro I missed it.

Vikas :- Yes. His face was like "Did she really slap me" ?

Sid :- Common guys stop it now.

Darshan :- She definitely must be daring girl. I need to meet her. I have heard a lot about her in this few days.

 Sid :- See her at wedding then.

Vikas :- So tell me what's going in your mind Sid ?

Sid :- Nothing much 

Vikas :- You very well know what I am asking Sid.

Sid thinks Dad wasn't enough to give lecture regarding her now I got more. Vikas won't leave me when he gets to know the real reason of my doing marriage. I can't say to him.

Sid :- Dad had requested me so I am doing Vikas. There is nothing more to it.

Darshan :- Are you happy ?

Sid :- Maybe yes and maybe no.

Vikas :- See Sid, I don't know why you are marrying her but all I need to tell never hurt her because she is precious not only for me but even for your dad. Uncle will be most hurt if you do something wrong with her. I know she won't say a word to uncle about it but whatever you will do will come back to you . Remember that.

Sid :- I know Bro.

Darshan :- I need to tell you guys something.

Sid :- What is it ?

Darshan :- I am in relationship with Zara.

Sid :- Did you tell her truth ?

Darshan :- Yes I did even then she accepted me.

Vikas & Sid pounce on him saying :- We are happy for you.

Darshan :- Guys leave me.

Sid & Vikas gets apart and settle on their seat.

Vikas :- Never thought that Sid would be first to marry between us.

Sid :- Same here bro. I thought I would be the last one but see Destiny.

Darshan :- That's true.

Vikas :- Darshan will be the next.

Sid :- You will be the last one but don't worry Priyank will come one day. Don't lose hope.

Vikas :- Thanks Bro.

Darshan :- How about we celebrate Bachelor Party for Sid at our place.

Vikas :- It's a good idea.

Sid :- Fine let's go there.
--------------------

Introducing

Arjun Shekhawat :- Son of Snehal Shekhawat. Treats Shehnaaz as his sister. Knows all about her. Always want her to be happy and can do anything for her.

2 Days before wedding

Somewhere in the house

Boyfriend :- Shehnaaz don't worry. All will be fine.

Shehnaaz :- I wish I you could have been with you there on wedding. I need you.

Boyfriend :- Your wish is my command sweetheart. I will come there.

Shehnaaz :- How ?

Boyfriend :- That's for me to think.

Shehnaaz :- Okay.

Arjun :- If your talks are over than let's do some work too.

Shehnaaz :- Do you smell jealousy Boyfriend ?

Boyfriend :- Yes I do.

Shehnaaz and Boyfriend laughs on Arjun.

Arjun glares them.

Arjun :- Don't laugh on me guys.

Shehnaaz :- Okay back to work.
Are our man replaced in Shukla house ?

Arjun :- Yes they are in form of servants.

Shehnaaz :- What about cameras ?

Arjun :- Yes they are installed too. Our men are looking 24/7.

Shehnaaz :- What about gifts ?

Boyfriend :- I have looked after it.

Shehnaaz :- What about that person ?

Arjun :- I have that got person. He is in my custody.

Shehnaaz :- Okay.

Arjun :- Don't worry. Everything is according to our plan Sis.

Shehnaaz :- Hope so it will be good.

Author's Note :-

What is the planning going of Shehnaaz ?
Wedding card is already printed.
All the readers be there 😝.
From Tommorow The Wedding  will be held.
Are you guys liking the track ? Do comment it.
Good night readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.5K 14
Fun times in Punjab.. Sana's hometown... filled with family..fun..food...mischief and bucket full of romance Considering the MSK has wrapped up ans s...
125K 14.2K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...
145K 12.8K 35
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Sidharth is a VAMPIRE 🦇.His ex-girlfriend made him human to vampire. He regret falling in love for Sonia his ex-girlfriend. He start st...
105K 8.8K 62
#sidnaaz story . . . . . . . . what if Shenaaz and Siddharth was bff and broke up long time ago.....met in bigboss . . . . . . . . . . . . . . iss...