The true story

By cicilielove

More

Dear Diary
The boy
The story begins
Everything has changed
So confused

Just the beginning

2 0 0
By cicilielove

Girl)
I begin to hear a voice speak of heaven and hell, and kill me. I don't understand, it sounds like the devil talking. Okay, I really have to ask him if his name is stupid. I can't call him the devil all the time. He's still talking. I go closer to him, but he doesn't talk. Then why do I hear him? After all, I can't exactly hear people's thoughts. Wait a minute, what is this? (food food) what's that voice? There a squirrel a bit away in the woods over there. I can hear him! So cool, but it means that what I heard was the devil. And that means everything he said inside his head was true, and he'll come over to me soon and tell us what to do next. But I already know that so I'll save him some time.

(Lucifer)
Okay, then I have to tell her. I think I know how now. She comes closer to me and says she knows it. I don't understand a thing and ask what she means (I know we're going to hell and get your wings.) I don't understand nothing, just be shocked. I ask how she knew it. (I read your thoughts) I also realized that she can read thoughts. But she doesn't remember anything, how does she remember to use her powers? But I do not bother to think about now, only she understands where we are going and she joins, I am happy.

(Girl)
When I stand by him and explain that I know what we're going for, he is just shocked. I who thought he knew everything about me. But obviously not. But what exactly does he mean to kill me?

(Lucifer)
I didn't know exactly how to kill her in a nice way. Can't you just suffocate me then? she asked. I have never in my entire life been as shocked and surprised as I am now.

(Girl)
I way ask. Why the hell are you going to kill me? He just answers, yes that's right, we're going to hell. I cry and ask again, why should you kill me? That's because we're going to the underworld, you won't get there unless you're dead. Yes, I have nothing else to think of when everything is frozen anyway, I think.

(Lucifer)
I find a rope and quickly take it around her neck. I hold her tight as she loses more and more breath. Until the last breath. I take the knife from my pocket and stick it in her heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 14.4K 36
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
2.7M 157K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.5M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
580K 48.4K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...