DESTINY, was it? ✓ [K.TH]

由 Rexaaa9

❝ Those lips made me weak, his gaze, his voice, his touch, everything was on the verge to set my soul on fire... 更多

Introduction & Disclaimer
1] Best to the Worst
2] The Reunion
3] Am I dreaming?
4] The Meet
5] The Kiss
6] The Wedding Day
7] I don't know what's happening
8] Messed up?
9] Where's this actually going?
10] Was it a beautiful night?
11] I care
12] The filthy shopping?
13] Did he just... Again?
14] My Mistake!
16] Arrogance
17] •I love you!•
18] Are we... Together?
19] It's a Yes!!!
20] Everything's Fine, I guess?
21] The Misunderstanding :(
22] I Need You!
23] The Walmart ;)
24] Embarrassment at it's peak!
25] What's with HIM!
26] Stay with me
27] I didn't want to!
28] The Bonding
29] •The First Time•
30] A Confusing Morning
31] I can't lose Her!
32] •The Rainy Day•
33] Do I have to leave?
34] The Trip
35] The Trip Continues
36] You have Me :)
37] Family Time
38] The Plan
39] She's my Life!
40] Did he just... PROPOSE?
41] Privacy
42] •I claim you "MINE"•
43] A Busy Wedding Day
44] My Princess
45] You are my Forever
MEET THE AUTHOR:)

15] She's Fine, isn't she?

4.3K 349 424
由 Rexaaa9

Taehyung's POV:-

What am I supposed to even do?
How could I let her stay alone, why did I go to the meeting today!!!

I... I wish... I didn't leave home... I wish I was there for her... to talk or maybe get her whatever she wanted.

I was tensed, this is my fault, I wish I was good to her and not nervous and stupid to not talk to her properly. This is because I left her alone and now, I don't know where she is, in what situation would she be and what would have happened with her. She called me and she might have used her phone to call someone as well and that's the reason her cell phone must have got tracked.

I don't know what to do, I don't even know anything about SeoJoon. How will I find her?

I was in my car riding back to the office. I needed to find her, maybe her phone or SeoJoon's phone could get me to them. I promised Amy's mom that I'd keep her safe and now, it's been more than 6 hours and she's not with me and all I've done by now is just roam and ask people if they saw her and the result was nothing because nobody saw her. I need to get SeoJoon's address.

The only person who could help me was Amy's mom.
I called her up.

Taehyung:- Hello, Aunty, how are you?

Amy's Mom:- Taehyung, son! I'm all good, where is she, let me talk to her.

Tears pooled in my eyes, how could I let this even happen.

Taehyung:- I'm so sorry, I forgot that you asked me to make you call her, I'll soon be doing it as I reach home, I'm working right now.

Amy's Mom:- Please do remember and let me talk to her as soon as possible, I'm very tensed, please.

Taehyung:- Sure aunty. Please do not worry, she's totally fine.
.
Aunty, I need your help, I need you to send me SeoJoon's current phone number, his address and all other information whatever you have. It'll be of great help to me. Please, aunty.

Amy's Mom:- Sure, son. I'll be texting you all the information.

I kept the phone and hurried back to the office where I'd kept all the proofs that I had against SeoJoon to check out if there's anything about any place he stays in specific. I got SeoJoon's number and all his details as well.

I connected my laptop and tried tracking his phone. It seems he doesn't have a network on his phone or he's at a place where the network is poor. It was all blinking and in some time it was going off.

After 2 hours of continues tries to get his location, I got it.

It was near some beach which was 5 kilometres away from here. In no time, I had to reach there and get Amy back.

I informed the police as well but I wasn't sure if that's the place Amy is in and so I couldn't take the cops with me. I had to go there first and check whether Amy's with him or no.

It was 11:30 pm and it was all dark. The place which the location showed looked so unknown to me, I'd never been here before. I kept driving and it showed that I almost reached.

This place was close to the sea, it was all windy there and the house was undergoing construction. I quickly got out of the car and started following the location SeoJoon's phone showed.

I entered a huge dark house, there was nothing inside, just darkness and a lot of cables, cement and bricks around which looked as if this place was destroyed before or something happened and is now undergoing construction.

I saw there was light in one of the rooms nearby, I took a peek and I saw SeoJoon with a lot of other men sitting around him and discussing something.

"Sir, let's stick to plan A and destroy Taehyung's company by supplying illegal drugs to his hotels so that he and his Dad get caught and all of us will then buy the place." All of them agreed to this as the other man said,
"That's a good idea, sir, we need to get them down to get our revenge back, we already have the girl here."

What? The girl? I was right... THEY HAVE AMY!

I had to find her anyhow. I went outside to get a little network and called Dad, asked him to track my location down and send all the cops here as there were plans made for our company to be destroyed.
By the time they reach, I could find Amy.

I started looking at places but it was all dark and there was nobody in there. I took the stairs and I climbed on the first floor and there was a room where I heard someone say,
"... Please..help... I.. please... Help..."

I pushed the door a little and saw Amy's hands tied, she was sitting on the chair, alone in the dark, almost unconscious and whimpering in pain asking for help.

How could I let her land to this situation? How did I do this to her, it was all my fault.

I saw her in that state and I couldn't stop myself. Tears pooling in my eyes, it has been more than 8 hours she has been away from home and she's here, in this state.

I quickly went to her and opened all those ropes and she looked at me. She looked so weak, her eyes were teary, all red, I could feel how much she must have been crying being here.

The minute I opened the rope, she tried to stand, she couldn't even look in my eyes, I held her waist supporting her but she was so weak, she fell on my chest. It makes me feel so sad for her.

How could I ever let this happen? She isn't the one to be suffering. If SeoJoon liked her, if he wanted the marriage then this is what he did? How could he?

This is not about Amy anymore, this is about me and him, he's just using Amy to destroy me. I crashed his wedding because I couldn't let her get married to a man like him and now, this is not just about Amy, he has been planning to destroy me as well since Dad removed him from the company and after that, he never got a good job anywhere since it was all over the news as well and in between all this, Amy is suffering.

I held her and turned her towards me but she was unconscious.

Taehyung:- Amy, Amy, look at me, wake up... Amy...

I shook her, tried to wake her up but she looked pale and was unconscious and that was so heartbreaking. I wanted to take her back home as soon as possible. I picked her up in my arms and started to move down the stairs and the next instant one of SeoJoon's man saw me and he started yelling.

"THERE'S SOMEONE HERE... THERE'S SOME GUY... HE'S TAKING THE GIRL AWAY... "

I tried to escape and run with Amy in my arms but then all of his men came surrounded me, one of them hit me from the back as I sat to the ground whimpering, I was all alone. I tried protecting Amy and one of them was going to hit me on my face but...

I heard the siren.

Taehyung:- The cops are here, let me go.

.
.
.

A minute later the cops came and surrounded the entire place and all those men along with SeoJoon.

I knew no one could touch us now. I looked at SeoJoon, I wish I could kill him but right now, I had to keep Amy safe.

Taehyung:- I'm happy that even by mistake, she didn't get married to you. You don't deserve her, if you got her here to get married to her, you could have at least kept her properly.

SeoJoon looked all frustrated and there were cops behind him.

SeoJoon:- This is not over yet, that girl ... Is your weakness Taehyung and the best thing I can use to get my revenge? You spoilt my life and this is why I am here.
Remember Taehyung, this isn't over.

I left the place and thanked the cops for their help as I told Dad to handle the rest. I had to make sure Amy's safe.

.
.
.

But later on, I got the information that SeoJoon and his men couldn't get arrested because we had Amy back and there weren't any proofs that they were plotting something against us.
SeoJoon was still free but we had a safety that they won't enter in our house as Dad provided me with protection by the cops.

I told one of the assistants to come with Dad to drive the car straight home and I called the doctor home. I was sitting at the back with Amy. She was still unconscious.

I tried to wake her up but she didn't and that made my heart break into as I couldn't see her looking into my eyes.

Taehyung:- Drive faster...

We reached home and I picked her up and led her to the bed. The doctor was already waiting for us.

Taehyung:- Thankyou so much for being here. Please tell me how is she, she ain't waking up!

Doctor:- Don't worry, I'll check and let you know.

.
.
.

I was outside and the doctor along with a nurse was in my room. I couldn't keep my breath steady. I was so mad and concerned at the same time.

This is all my fault! I wish I didn't leave her alone. I wish I explained to her whatever was the reason she had to stay with me.

I will never leave her alone after this and as she wakes up I'll tell her everything whether she believes me or she doesn't, whether she wants to stay with me or no, that is something she decides and not me anymore.

.
.
.

The doctor came out of my room.

Taehyung:- How is she? What's wrong? Is everything okay?

I had so many questions, wherein the doctor smiled at me.

Doctor:- She's okay. She's just frightened and she hasn't eaten anything since long and that's the reason she's weak. She'll be fine by tomorrow. She's out of energy right now, we have given her the necessary medicines and I want you to take care that she has her food properly and eats healthy.

Nurse:- These are the medicines, you have to give these for 2 days after meals.

Doctor:- She's fine Taehyung. You don't have to worry. Let her take rest and as she wakes up make her eat something okay and take care of her.

I sighed out of relief hearing that she was fine. I was so worried. I almost had a heart attack.

I went inside the room. She looked pale but still beautiful. Her eyes looked tired and her cheeks pink and her bangs falling on her face.

I was looking at all of her features. She's so beautiful. I chuckled a bit thinking about how she small she looks in that huge bed of mine.

I don't know about my feelings yet as I am an idiot into all this but there's one thing for sure, I can't see her hurt, I don't want to leave her alone, I think about her all day and I love...

I care for her.
Yeah, I do.

I changed into a white t-shirt and sweatpants and I was about to sleep on the floor.

.
.
.

A minute later, I heard Amy panting. Maybe... She was dreaming or something. I went closer to look at her and yes, she was dreaming something bad maybe. I caressed her hair and in a while, she calmed down.
She stopped moving and she placed her hand around my waist. I kept looking at her blankly.

She had a rough time. She was in the dark. She must have been afraid.
I slowly took her in my embrace and her breathing rate came back to normal. Her head buried in my chest. She looked peaceful sleeping. I kept her close to me.

A little bit later, I fell asleep with her being in my arms.

----------

A/N:-

I hope this was entertaining and full of emotions♥️♥️♥️ I'm happy you'll are reading it and I assure you're going to fall in love along with these two😉♥️
Do vote and comment ♥️
Thank you so much for all your love.
-xoxoxo

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

711K 21.2K 39
Theme: Romance / Adult / Love / Married Content: +18 Actor: Jeon JungKook BTS you have to married with someone who you really hate the most.. [[ LATE...
301K 18.5K 37
❝Everything is fair in love and war. Love is over...... • • • ....now the war begins❞ ---Kim Taehyung smirks while playing with the Rubik's cube in h...
901K 30.7K 75
"You lied to me, after you promised you wouldn't" Kim Y/n's parents are forcing her into an arranged marriage. What happens when all the couple does...
11.1K 567 13
Quiet,Jimin starts working as a receptionist in a large hotel , Jeon Jungkook known for his unsociable behaviour is the owner who only accepts the be...