Sprousehart oneshots

By buggybutterfly

some sprousehart oneshots to deliver the feels♥︎ i take requests More

"It's alright baby, I'm here."
Missing you
I'll protect you
But I'm sick
It's all too much
Welcome to the world
Thank you
I can't resist you
I'm not going to hurt you
The Bet
She's gone
Welcome to the World pt 2
You're the best medicine
Accident
A Break?
miscarriage
Beat
EDIT-news:(
Scary

secret

2.8K 65 15
By buggybutterfly

(Cole and Lili have been dating for a bit more than 4 months now but have wanted to enjoy it themselves for a bit so they haven't told the cast)
*Slight trigger warning-abuse

General pov
The cast was on a trip together to Wondercon and they were staying on the same floor of a hotel. All of the rooms had two queen beds so Roberto split them up two to a room; Cami and Lili, Cole and Kj, Madelaine and Ashleigh, Casey and Charles (pretending that Charles was always Reggie), and the adults just chose for themselves. They arrived at around 11pm and everyone was too drowsy from the flight to notice Cole pull Lili aside.
"Hey are you sure you're still ok keeping it a secret?" Cole asked quietly, rubbing Lili's arm softly. She nodded and leaned in to hug him.
"I'll just miss you in my bed." Lili mumbled into his chest while Cole chuckled, squeezing her tighter.
"I know, love." He sighed into her hair, "I'll miss you too. But it's only a few days and then we can go back to Vancouver and everything will be normal again."

2 days later

Everything has gone pretty smoothly so far, Lili and Cole have managed to keep their hands off of each other in public and the cast still has no idea they're an item.
Tonight they all decided to go to a club to loosen up after two days of straight work but after a couple of hours the boys and Lili are drained and want to leave. Cami and Mads insist she stay for some girl time while the boys all head back to the hotel.
"Cmon Lil come dance with us!!" Cami says loudly to be heard over the music.
"I dont know guys, I'm pretty worn out I might just go sit over there for a bit." Lili responds. Cami and Mads both groan and before Lili can say another word she is being dragged onto the dance floor.
She's finally starting to enjoy herself when she feels some sweaty hands grab her waist and hot breath in her ear.
"Hey pretty lady," a gravely voice whispers in her ear. Lili tries to yank her body away but his grip tightens and he starts to back away with an arm around her waist and a hand clamped over her mouth. Lili's eyes frantically search for Cami and Mads but they're no where to be found and she already drifting further away from the safe assurance of a crowd of people. Suddenly, she being tugged into the ladies restroom and into a stall where the man, who is probably in his 40s, shoves her against the stall wall, his one hand still covering her mouth while the other explores her body. She squirms under his grip and he glares at her.
"No point in fighting now princess there's no one here to save you." He growls and he gropes her breasts through her dress. he presses his body against hers to keep her in place while he uses his free hand to untie a bandana from his wrist. He moves quickly but Lili has a moment to scream as loud as she can before the sound is muffled by the piece of cloth being shoved in her mouth.
Outside, Cami and Mads had noticed Lili's lack of presence almost right away and had already began to look around for her.
"Shit did you hear that?" Mads said, looking at Cami with wide eyes.
"Hear what?"
"That scream, I think it came from the bathroom."
"Shit let's go then." Cami responded. They walked into the bathroom and noticed the two figures struggling inside the small stall at the end of the row.
"That's her." Cami whispered, "go get someone who works her to unlock the stall or call the police." Mads nodded and quickly ran out of the bathroom.

They bust the door open the find Lili on the toliet, tears streaked down her face with her dress pushed up around her waist. Two police men cuff the man and take him while the other two start questioning Lili after Cami and Mads have untied the bandana and adjusted her dress to its rightful position. Lili doesn't say a word, she just stares ahead and nods or shakes her head.
"Ok sweetie we're going to let you go now, we'll contact you when we need to ok? Please be safe out there." The officer told Lili. She just nods in response and mutters a quiet "thank you" in response.

The girls all catch a cab to take them back to the hotel, not wanting to have to deal with walking. In the cab Cami and Mads talk to Lili trying to comfort her and ask if she needs anything but she doesn't say a word. She just leans on Cami's shoulder and lets Mads rub her back while she closes her eyes.

They reach the hotel and Lili tells them there's no way she can sleep right now so she's just going to walk around the hotel for a while.
"What Lil no you're upset we don't want you to be alone." Cami insists.
"I'll be fine. Please, I need to be alone and clear my head I'll never sleep like this." Lili responds, saying the most words she's said in an hour. Cami and Mads give her hesitant looks. "Guys I mean it, I'll be fine please just go to bed I can tell you're tired. You don't need to worry about me I'll even stay on this floor to be extra safe." Cami and Mads both sigh in response but know there's no changing her mind so they agree.
"We'll keep our ringers on so please call if anything happens." Mads says. Lili nods in agreement and both girls give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek before walking into their own hotel rooms. As soon as the doors shut Lili turns and heads straight for Cole's room. It's already 1 in the morning and she knows he was tired hours ago but she's hoping he'll answer the door. She knocks using the knock they always use and takes a step back to wait. Just as she's about to turn around, the door opens to reveal Cole in just his black boxers, hair askew all over the place. Her chest tightens just at the sight of him and she gets choked up before he can open his mouth to say hi.
"Woah, what happened? Are you ok?" Cole asks concerned eyes flickering over her body. She realizes how awful she must look right now, her dress is all crumpled, her makeup smeared on her face from all the crying, her hair a frizzy mess. She shakes her head and opens her mouth to respond but all that comes out is a choked sob. She's wrapped up in Cole's arms in an instant as he rubs her bare back and kisses her temple.
"Shh shh, just tell me what happened love. I'm right here, you're ok." Cole whispers softly into her hair. Lili suddenly can't get enough of him, she feels disgusting knowing that man was all over her and presses herself into Cole, continuing to sob. He picks her up, her legs wrapping tightly around his waist and her arms around his neck while she nuzzles her face deep into the crook of his neck, breathing him in in shaky breaths.
"Baby," Cole coos, "It's ok. Everything is ok." He walks into the hotel room, closing the door behind them to find Kj sitting up in his bed, rubbing his eyes looking very confused to see Cole holding a sobbing Lili in the middle of the night. Cole just ignores him and walks into the bathroom putting Lili down on the counter, standing between her legs and framing her teary face with his hands. His heart breaks as her body continues to shake with sobs and he tugs her close again, stroking the back of her head.
"Tell me what I can do baby, I can't take seeing you like." Cole says.
"I want him off of me," Lili whispers, her voice cracking."I feel disgusting." Cole realizes what happened, putting all the pieces together, her appearance and her breakdown. He starts to cry with her and Lili panics looking at him wide eyed.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't ask for it I swear I didn't want him to." She cries desperately.
"No, baby don't be sorry you did nothing wrong. I'm the one that that should be sorry. I wasn't there to keep you safe when you needed me. I'm so sorry this happened. Let's get you cleaned up ok?" Lili nods and Cole strokes her cheek and kisses her forehead. "You want me to go to so you can get undressed and get in the shower?" Cole asks. Lili shakes her head quickly and clutches his hand,
"No, please don't go. Can you, um-" she trails off nervously.
"What baby?"
"Can you stay and help me please?" she asks hesitently.
"Of course, love." he responds softly, pulling her off the counter. He gives her a soft kiss of reassurance and starts to help her undress.
"You want me to shower with you?" Cole asks. Lili flushes and nods.
"Hey it's no problem, ok? I just want to make sure you're comfortable." He explains sweetly as he undresses himself.
Once the bathroom is steaming and the water is nice and warm, Cole helps Lili into the rather large hotel shower and gets in right after. He spends a good 20 minutes gently cleansing her with soap and shampooing and conditioning her hair. He quickly cleans himself while she lets the warm water rinse the soap off her body and then Cole rinses her hair with the removable shower head. She hugs him tight when they're both scrubbed clean and they're pressed so close they can both feel the calming spray of water down their backs. He kisses her wet hair and thinks that this is probably the most intimate thing they have ever done discluding sex and he's not sure if he will ever love someone the way her loves her. Her body presses to him more heavily now and he notices her getting drowsy. He turns the water off and steps out, grabbing a big fluffy hotel towel to wrap her in before wrapping another around his waist. Lili sits down on the toilet seat lid while Cole brushes and dries her hair.
"I'm going to go get you some clothes, you don't mind wearing mine right?" Cole asks. Lili smiles up at him softly,
"Not at all, I prefer yours." Cole chuckles and kisses her cheek before pulling his boxers back on and leaving the bathroom to get some clothes for Lili. Kj is asleep again and Cole is grateful because he's not letting Lili go sleep anywhere but with him tonight and he's not in the mood to answer any questions. He returns to the bathroom with a soft tshirt and some sweat pants. Lili thanks him sweetly and gets dressed and they both brush their teeth before leaving the bathroom. Cole pulls down the covers and climbs on the the far side of the bed, closest to Kj while Lili just stands there.
"Cm'ere I wanna cuddle you." Cole mumbles, looking up at her.
"What about Kj, he's gonna know and then everyone is gonna know." She whispers.
"Well fuck that I'm not letting you out of my sight for the rest of this trip so just come cuddle with me, they'll find out one way or another." Cole responds, clearly impatient for his cuddles. Lili giggles and climbs in to the bed next to him. He pulls her close right away and they quickly find a blissful position snuggled together with their limbs tangled.
"I can't wait to rub it in everyone's face that you're all mine." Cole mumbles into the top of her head that is tucked safely under his chin, snuggling into his neck. Lili laughs quietly,
"I am yours."
"I love you."
"I love you too baby, thank you for taking care of me today." Lili whispers into his neck.
"Of course love, that's what I'm here for. Tomorrow I'm calling the police and going down to the station to personally beat that guy up and give him a piece of my mind." Cole huffs, "No one is gonna get away with hurting you like that."  Lili smiles at his protectiveness and calms slightly at the reminder that that man is currently locked up and can't hurt her.
"But I thought you weren't going to let me out of your sight?"
"Shit, you're right. Well I guess I'll have to settle for the plice taking care of that piece of shit."
"I'm just glad he's locked up right now." Lili mutters softly.
"Me too baby. Let's sleep now I can feel how tired you are." he whispers, kissing the top of her head while they both snuggle a bit closer. Lili doesn't get another word out before she's fast asleep nuzzled into the warmth of Cole's bare skin.

word count: 2285
A/N
hey guys!! i wrote this so impulisively wow but i really liked the idea (even though it didn't turn out how i imagined it) i was going to go on into morning and the rest of their trip but the story is already over 2000 words so lmk if you want a part 2!! thank you so much for reading i hope you enjoyed! feel free to leave requests in the comments :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 429 38
Just some Bughead Oneshots.
30K 484 31
Decided to make a book of Oneshots of the great ship that is Sprousehart, hope you like this, i'm very excited to start writing this tbh. Also, not a...
231 1 7
A sprousehart story about lili reinhart and cole sprouse's off screen romance (this is a fictional story) Cole and lili meet on the set of riverdale...