"It's alright baby, I'm here."

Cole's pov:

I sit with Camilla watching Lili film her scenes for episode 5. I can practically see the energy draining out of her as Roberto calls cut for what I guess to be the twentieth time. Lili stands up  and runs her hands through her hair letting her head drop back only to find that her hair is still in a tight ponytail leaving an unsatisfied look on her face as her gaze falls on me. She wanders over to me and Camilla, before I can say anything she falls onto my lap and burries her head in the crook of my neck letting out a huge sigh. Camilla gives me a small smile and does a little gesture to tell me that she'll leave Lili and I alone.

      "Hey baby," I whisper into her ear. I kiss her temple, brushing my lips against her hairline and noticing an unsettling thing about her. "Lils jeez you're burning up are you feeling alright?" Lili replies with a soft grumble into my shoulder and a small shake of her head. I start to rub her back my heart aching at the thought of her not feeling her best. "What's wrong love?" Lili starts to talk this time, her words come out a little choked up at first but she does her best to hide it. 

      "This episode is just really taking a huge mental and emotional toll on me," she mumbles, "It's brought back a lot of things that I've really tried to forget about and it's been really hard." her gorgeous green eyes catch mine and I see that they're glazed over with her sweet tears that she's trying to hold back. She looks down again and swallows hard, "I can't sleep a full night anymore, I'm just too frightened and on edge." 

      "Oh baby," I whisper, my fingers reach to tilt her chin so her big eyes meet mine again. My hand moves to the side of the faces, she leans into it as I stroke her soft cheek catching tears with my thumb. "Why didn't you come tell me? I would have gladly come stayed with you." Lili swallows a yawn and stares at me for a moment, her tears stained cheeks being refreshed with new rivers down her skin. 

      "I didn't want to bother you," she responds her innocent eyes still on mine, "This episode can't be easy on you either Cole." The soft tone of her sweet voice warms my heart but it breaks at her words. 

      "Lovely, don't ever hesitate to come talk to me. I don't care if you just call or if you show up banging on my door at 3am, just come." Lili nods her head and this is the first time I notice how truly tired she looks. Her normally wide open excited eyes are fluttering with an effort to stay open and are accompanied by dark circles under her eyes, contrasting with the soft glow of her skin. I move my hand from her cheek to pull out her ponytail and run my fingers through her hair. Her head immediately falls to my chest and I feel her relax as I tighten my grip on her legs keeping her secure on my lap. I glance down a few minutes later to find my angel asleep. I kiss her shoulder lightly and gently moves my arms under her legs and torso to lift her into my arms and journey back to her trailer. 

      We reach the trailer and I only struggle for a moment before I unlock her door and carry her straight to her bed  After she is successfully tucked in I walk back to the front of the trailer to take off my shoes and jacket. I've only just gotten off my shoes when I hear a soft whimper come from her room. I come back to find her curled to one side of the bed mumbling to herself with fresh tears rolling down her face. Now I understand why she hasn't gotten any sleep, she's not been able to sleep without have nightmares. I quickly throw off my jacket and my shirt for comfort and climb onto my side of Lili's bed. I wrap my arms around her stomach and pull her into my chest. I brush her hair away from the side of her face and kiss her under her ear down to her jawline. She stirs nervously in my arms so I plant a kiss on her cheek, tighten my grip on her, and whisper, "It's alright baby, I'm here. I'm here." Lili stops shaking and turns over lazily with her eyes still closed. She wraps her arms around my waist and nuzzles her face into my chest and I bury my nose in her hair taking in her lilacy scent. As I feel myself start to drift off I whisper, "I love you, with all my heart Lili Reinhart." I feel Lili smile on my chest.

      "Cole Sprouse, I love you."

Word Count//901

A/N:

If you just read this, thank you so much I'm honestly so grateful!!! If you have any feedback for me or comments on this please comment or let me know if you have requests or prompts. Thank you again for reading❤️❤️

(please excuse errors, I wrote this at two in the morning on my phone and I'm too tired to reread it)