I'll protect you

L I L I ' S  P O V

      Cole and I have been going strong for about 10 months now and I couldn't be happier. I've really been able to open up and confide in him and he's also me get past my fears from my former abusive relationship. 

      I haven't had the best day so far, Cole is at a photoshoot so he won't be filming until later and my favorite coffee place is closed. I'm just moving around set when Roberto calls me over and tells me that there is a visitor here claiming that he knows me. I assume it's just a desperate fan trying to meet me but I have nothing better to do so I glance at my phone noting that Cole should be here any minute and then walk outside ready to greet some fans. I faced with something much worse, Aiden, my ex boyfriend who abused me for two years. "Hey babe, I've really missed." Aiden smirks at me. I stammer but noting comes out as I start to step backwards. I can feel myself starting to get nervous, my breath is really shaky and my hand are clammy. My face starts to get hot as tears threaten to spill down my face while Aiden just lurks closer to me. I back right up into someone and turn around startled to apologize when I realize who I've run into. "Cole!" He flashes me a sweet smile, "Hey Lils, are you doing okay?" he asks, rubbing my arm. His look of concern only grows when the tears finally escape my eyes and I start to cry. Suddenly, I'm pulled out of Cole's warm embrace by Aiden's cold hands. His arms are wrapped tightly around my lower stomach, I start to scream and kick trying to get out of his tight hold but it only encourages him to start running. All I can do now is scream for Cole, I can hear his footsteps trailing behind us but my sobs won't stop until I'm safe in his arms. Aiden suddenly trips and we're on the ground, my side slams into the concrete and I roll over to see Kj and Cole beating up Aiden with all of their might. Camilla gives Cole a small nudge of her elbow after security pulls them off of him and all of the sudden his eyes are on me and concern washes over his face. He runs over, sits down, and pulls me right into his lap. He wraps an arm protectively around my waist and another rests on my upper back, allowing his hand to stroke my hair and keep my head close to his. I am nowhere near calm at the moment so I just continue to sob and Cole just continues to whisper sweet nothings into my ear. I nuzzle into him further and take a deep breath. He smells like pine needles and smoke and I find it so relaxing. 

      "Hey guys, sorry to interrupt but Roberto would like you guys to come back to set for safety," Camilla smiled at us. "Alrighty," Cole responds, "Let's go Lils," he stand up quickly scooping me up with him, I wrap my legs around his waist and snuggle back into his chest. He keeps one arm under my thighs and one stays on my back continuing to rub soft, comforting circles on it. Camilla and Mads sqeal behind us at Cole's sweetness and quickly whip out their phones to take pictures of us. Cole was purposefully slow as to try and calm me down more because he knows how much I love it when we go on walks like the one that we're on. He talks to me the whole time, tells me random  stories and stuff that has happened with him today just to make me smile. We make it back to set eventually and Cole sets me down. I hate the feeling, it's like all the warmth being pulled away from me. Before Cole can take another step toward Roberto, I quickly cling to his arm, him immediately noticing my fear and lacing him fingers through mine so that he can caress my hand with his thumb. He starts talking to Roberto so I just hold his hand tighter and rest my head on his shoulder trying to relax. I take a few shaky breaths and hear some of the faint words that Roberto and Cole are exchanging. I can't focus on that right now so I just continue to take deep breaths trying to calm myself down. Roberto walks away and Cole turns to me with a small sad smile on his face. I lazily lift my head off of his shoulder but he squeezes my hand reassuringly, rubbing my knuckles softly. "I'm really sorry Love but they want me on set, are you gonna be okay?" I feel the tears start to resurface and my stomach lurches at the idea of Cole not being around me. He quickly follows up with, "I'll make sure that you're in good hands, I'll walk you over to Camilla's trailer and you can hang out with her and Mads. I promise you'll be safe and then I'll come right back." His sincerity comforts me so I nod that it's okay and give him a very small smile. He returns the smile and kisses my forehead before we walk to Cami's trailer.

      Cole and Cami talk while Mads sits next to me rubbing my back in a comforting manner. Cole and Cami come back in, Cole brushes some hair out of my face and gives me a soft kiss. "I'll see you in a bit Lils." I nod again and he jogs out of the trailer to set. Cami sits down on the other side of me and puts her arms around me giving my shoulder a squeeze before turning on my favorite movie. We all sit and watch, occasionally talking to eachother about the show when there is suddenly a loud bang on the door. My heart jumps into my throat and I start having flashbacks to Aiden abusing me and the events from earlier. "Lili!" I hear someone scream but I have no idea who because everything is getting kinda fuzzy. I hear a phone ring and someone, I think Cami say Cole's name. I lean back on the couch and look up at the ceiling. My heart is pounding in my chest and I'm having a really hard time breathing. All I want right now is to be with Cole.

C O L E ' S  P O V

      I was in the Jones' trailer filming with Skeet when my phone starts ringing. Since we had just cut I go to pick it up. Seeing Cami's name flash on the screen makes me nervous and I immediately pick up, "Cami, what's wrong?" I ask anxiously. "Cole you need to get over here as soon as you can." She responds frantically. "Oh god, what's wrong?" "It's Lili, she st—" before Cami can finish the sentence I'm already running off of set towards Cami's trailer. I barge right in, surprised when I'm not met with Lili's embrace or even the sight of her. "Cole," Cami whispers, "She's in my bedroom, the door's unlocked but she gets really scared and overwhelmed whenever someone comes in." I nod back at her before making my way to Cami's room. I gently push the door open knocking softly. My heart breaks at the sight of my sweet Lili curled up on Cami's bed, shoulders shaking while she silently sobs. Her lips are swollen and trembling and her red eyes are bursting with tears. 

      She senses my presence and immediately sits up in panic. I take a step back and whisper, "Relax Love, it's only me." I smile softly at her. Her eyes meet mine and flood with relief, "Cole," she breaths out quietly. I walk over to the bed and lay down next to her, she immediately wraps her arms around my waist and nuzzles her head into my shoulder letting out a shaky breath that I can tell she's been holding in. I hold her waist tightly, desperate to keep her close to me as I rub her back and bury my nose in her hair taking in her lilacy scent. "I was so scared." she whispers into my shoulder. I nuzzle my nose further into her hair and plant a long kiss on her head. "I know baby, I know. But I'm here now and I promise you with all my heart that I will do everything in my power to keep you safe and protect you." Her body relaxes into mine, "I love you, thank you for everything Cole." she whispers sleepily. I smile down at her tired figure, "Anything for you, my love." And we both drift off into a blissful sleep, forgetting all of today's trauma for just a little bit.

Word Count//1623

A/N

Hello my darlings, I'm so sorry that it's been kinda a while. I was really busy and then the other day I got strep so I've also been sick and exhausted but I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you for your previous comments I honestly get so happy reading them so feel free to comment whatever you'd like, feedback, requests for prompts, anything really :). Thanks again for reading❤️

Also I had a few questions, 

1. Do you guys like having multiple points of view? if so any suggestions for different people?

2. Do you like the fluffy or angsty oneshots and which ones would you like from me? do you consider the ones that i've written fluffy or angsty?

❤️❤️