I can't resist you

L I L I ' S  P O V

      I haven't seen Cole in about a month and a half. He's been off filming his movie in New Orleans while I've been here in LA. Luckily, he finished filming today and will be on a plane home tomorrow to come meet the rest of the cast in LA because we decided to have a mini reunion since it's not normal for us to not see eachother so I'm very excited because I really miss everyone, especially Cole. I notice that it's getting late so I turn off the tv and walk into my bedroom climbing into my bed and snuggling up to Cole's jacket that he gave me the last time I visited letting me easily drift off to sleep.

      The next morning I wake up much earlier than I normally do, I glance at the clock and groan seeing that it's only nine in the morning and Cole's flight doesn't land until 12. He's going to come by my apartment first to see me and to drop his stuff off and then we'll head off to meet the cast. I decide that getting up is the best option because I can make sure that everything will be the cleanest it can be and that I actually look nice enough for our early dinner.

      My phone call with Cami is interrupted by Cole's name flashing on my screen. "Sorry Cam, it's Cole I've got to go. See you soon," I say into the phone before hanging up on her and answering Cole, "Hi there, I miss you. Have you landed yet?" I ask. "Hey Lils, I'm sorry but no, my plane actually got delayed and won't be landing until 2:30 or later." He says apologetically. "Aw Baby, I'm so sorry." I respond. "It's alright," he sighs, " I just really miss you." My heart aches and a sad smile crosses my face. "I miss you too Cole, a lot." I sniff. Just as he's about to say something else  a loud muffled voice comes over the intercom where he is and he groans in response. " Alright I think I'm boarding now, I'll do my best to make the dinner ok Beauty, I love you." He says quietly "I love you too." I say. We both hang up and I get up to finish getting ready.

      "Hey Lils!" Cami calls as I walk into the restaurant. "Hi," I say waving to everybody, "hey guys it's so good to see all of you!" I say smiling. We all greet eachother and are seated at a table, Cami is on one side of me while the space on the booth next to me is empty incase Cole shows up. I really do try to engage in the conversations but I just end up spacing out because I can't stop thinking about Cole. I just miss him a ton and I'm really worried about him because his flight was delayed. I've always had a fear of plane crashes but whenever the flight gets delayed it gets even worse and I really don't want anything to happen to Cole. I'm torn out of my thought but Cami nudging me and asking me if I'm ok. I look up to find everyone staring at me. "Yeah I'm just a little distracted sorry guys. I'm just gonna run to the restroom real quick." I say before hurrying off to the bathroom to calm myself down. I wash my hands in cool water just to sooth my nerves and then take a few deep breaths before walking out of the bathroom in the direction of our table. I turn the corner and our table comes into sight but so does a very familiar talk dark haired man. He turns his head and meets my eyes, a smile stretching across his face. "There's my baby!" Cole exclaims. I let out a lighthearted laugh and run into his arms. He scoops me up burying his head in my neck and kissing from my shoulder up my neck all the way to my cheek and finally onto my lips. I tighten my legs around his waist and pull his head back in to meet me in another kiss. We both smile against eachother's lips and pull away, resting our foreheads on eachother. I take a deep breath and my heart flutters at the strong relaxing scent of Cole that fills my lungs. "God I missed you." I whispered to him. He chuckled softly, "I missed you too Baby."  His warm breath tickles my cheek and I shiver as he put me down so he could say hello to everyone else. 

      Cole sits down next to me and I immediately scoot a little closer to him, wanting to make up for how long he's been away. He kisses my head and wraps him arm around me before starting up a conversation with Kj and Skeet. It's been a good twenty minutes and I've managed to block out all the words being exchanged at the table. I shift a bit and wrap my arms around Cole's waist, he then pulls me onto his lap so I can snuggle further into his chest. He kissed my forehead and I noticed that the faint conversations had shifted into scattered awes and squeals from the cast. Cole doesn't seem to notice so he continues to plant kisses all over my face and under my ears. I let out a groan and nudge him a bit and he seems to get the hint but he goes right back to kissing my jawline "Colleee stop it," I whine, "They're all watching us!" "I'm sorry Baby, I just can't resist you." His whispers winking at me. I roll my eyes but a chuckle still manages to slip out. He smiles back at me and pulls me in for a sweet kiss. "Want to get out of here?" he mumbles against my lips. I giggle and nod. " Alright, pretend to be really tired." he advises me. I nod my head before letting out a huge fake yawn and nuzzling back into the crook of Cole's neck. He starts to rub my back, brushing back hair from my face every once and a while. After it's been about five minutes and I'm actually starting to get drowsy, Cole tells the cast that we're going to have to get going because I'm getting pretty tired. Everyone says their goodbyes and Cole helps me out of the seat, letting me hold his arm as we walk for extra support. 

      We get back to my, now our apartment and head straight to bed. Cole turns on my favorite movie and then climbs into bed with me. I roll over and rest my chin on his chest, smiling and looking at him.  "Hi Baby," he whispers, smiling back. "Hi," I giggle, "You know, I'm really glad you're back." I rest my head on his chest and nuzzle further into him, wanting to keep him as close as possible. "I'm glad I'm back too, it was awful not waking up to your face every morning." he whispers before kissing my forehead. I let out a soft grumble, "Well then you must be very excited for tomorrow morning." I joke. "Oh yes I am," he laughs quitely, "you have no idea, my love." I let out a soft laugh and leave a soft kiss where his neck and shoulder meet before drifting off, us both looking forward to a blissful morning together.

Word Count// 1333

A/N

Hi darlings, sorry this turned out longer than i expected but i hope you enjoyed thank you very much for reading. Part two of Welcome to the World is in the works I promise I just haven't finished that one yet. Please leave any feedback or requests in the comments. Have a wonderful day❤️

(also i'm not really sure how i feel about this oneshot i don't know if like it or not.)