secret

(Cole and Lili have been dating for a bit more than 4 months now but have wanted to enjoy it themselves for a bit so they haven't told the cast)
*Slight trigger warning-abuse

General pov
The cast was on a trip together to Wondercon and they were staying on the same floor of a hotel. All of the rooms had two queen beds so Roberto split them up two to a room; Cami and Lili, Cole and Kj, Madelaine and Ashleigh, Casey and Charles (pretending that Charles was always Reggie), and the adults just chose for themselves. They arrived at around 11pm and everyone was too drowsy from the flight to notice Cole pull Lili aside.
"Hey are you sure you're still ok keeping it a secret?" Cole asked quietly, rubbing Lili's arm softly. She nodded and leaned in to hug him.
"I'll just miss you in my bed." Lili mumbled into his chest while Cole chuckled, squeezing her tighter.
"I know, love." He sighed into her hair, "I'll miss you too. But it's only a few days and then we can go back to Vancouver and everything will be normal again."

2 days later

Everything has gone pretty smoothly so far, Lili and Cole have managed to keep their hands off of each other in public and the cast still has no idea they're an item.
Tonight they all decided to go to a club to loosen up after two days of straight work but after a couple of hours the boys and Lili are drained and want to leave. Cami and Mads insist she stay for some girl time while the boys all head back to the hotel.
"Cmon Lil come dance with us!!" Cami says loudly to be heard over the music.
"I dont know guys, I'm pretty worn out I might just go sit over there for a bit." Lili responds. Cami and Mads both groan and before Lili can say another word she is being dragged onto the dance floor.
She's finally starting to enjoy herself when she feels some sweaty hands grab her waist and hot breath in her ear.
"Hey pretty lady," a gravely voice whispers in her ear. Lili tries to yank her body away but his grip tightens and he starts to back away with an arm around her waist and a hand clamped over her mouth. Lili's eyes frantically search for Cami and Mads but they're no where to be found and she already drifting further away from the safe assurance of a crowd of people. Suddenly, she being tugged into the ladies restroom and into a stall where the man, who is probably in his 40s, shoves her against the stall wall, his one hand still covering her mouth while the other explores her body. She squirms under his grip and he glares at her.
"No point in fighting now princess there's no one here to save you." He growls and he gropes her breasts through her dress. he presses his body against hers to keep her in place while he uses his free hand to untie a bandana from his wrist. He moves quickly but Lili has a moment to scream as loud as she can before the sound is muffled by the piece of cloth being shoved in her mouth.
Outside, Cami and Mads had noticed Lili's lack of presence almost right away and had already began to look around for her.
"Shit did you hear that?" Mads said, looking at Cami with wide eyes.
"Hear what?"
"That scream, I think it came from the bathroom."
"Shit let's go then." Cami responded. They walked into the bathroom and noticed the two figures struggling inside the small stall at the end of the row.
"That's her." Cami whispered, "go get someone who works her to unlock the stall or call the police." Mads nodded and quickly ran out of the bathroom.

They bust the door open the find Lili on the toliet, tears streaked down her face with her dress pushed up around her waist. Two police men cuff the man and take him while the other two start questioning Lili after Cami and Mads have untied the bandana and adjusted her dress to its rightful position. Lili doesn't say a word, she just stares ahead and nods or shakes her head.
"Ok sweetie we're going to let you go now, we'll contact you when we need to ok? Please be safe out there." The officer told Lili. She just nods in response and mutters a quiet "thank you" in response.

The girls all catch a cab to take them back to the hotel, not wanting to have to deal with walking. In the cab Cami and Mads talk to Lili trying to comfort her and ask if she needs anything but she doesn't say a word. She just leans on Cami's shoulder and lets Mads rub her back while she closes her eyes.