Welcome to the world

L I L I ' S  P O V 

      I've been pregnant for about 5 months and Cole and I recently found out that we're having a babygirl and we're completely ecstatic! As the pregnancy has progressed, it has gotten a bit harder for me to do things but I've always liked to do things myself so it's a little hard for me to get used to sweet Cole who always wants to help. I'm also in that lovely period where I crave and crave and crave, but I also get sick all the live long day. Speaking of which I'm starting to feel a little nauseous right now. I immediately push myself out of Cole's arms and run to the bathroom, barely making it before I collapse over the toilet and start to puke everything that I've consumed in the last few hours. I hear Cole's footsteps trailing behind me as he tries to wake up and navigate his way to the bathroom to help me. This is one of the things that I completely welcome Cole's assistance to because he is the only thing that brings me comfort right now. He knows how much I hate getting sick so he just comes in a wraps his arms around me. I lazily wipe my quivering bottom lip and let out a soft whimper before beginning to cry as Cole runs his fingers through my hair. "Baby, don't cry." He whispers into my ear, pulling me into his lap. "I promise it's all going to be worth it once we have our precious little angel." At his affectionate words a small smile sneaks it's way onto my face as I bury my head further into Cole's neck, continuing to fiddle with his fingers as I let out a hum of approval. Once he believes that I'm calmed down enough he lifts me up and places my on the kitchen counter. He helps me rinse out my mouth and wash my face. He brushes my hair out just for the sake of it and the kisses my cheek sweetly before helping me back to bed where he insists that I stay. My heart can't help but swell at my sweet boy, I love him way too much.

S E V E N   M O N T H S   I N T O   P R E G N A N C Y

C O L E ' S  P O V

      "Good morning Sunshine, I brought you your donut and the Chinese food is downstairs." I whisper to a half asleep Lili who is still tangled up in out white sheets. She lets out a groan, one that doesn't sound like her usual morning yawn. "Lil?" I question while rubbing her back softly. "Are you alright?" She rolls over her back onto her other side to face me revealing her tear stained face. "Oh my goodness, Lil what's wrong?" I grab her arm and push mine underneath her for support while I gently sit her up on our bed. Her hands immediately clutch her stomach and pain washes over her face. "Lili, you're scaring me." I start, "Should we go t-" I stop in mid sentence when I see a vibrant color out of the corner of my eye. Red, on our clean white sheets. Lili is bleeding and I know that she definitely shouldn't be. Without another word I scoop her up as quickly as I can and carry her to the car. I hold her hand to try to help relieve the pain but I don't think it does much help because her pained groans soon turn into soft sobs, adding to the tears already stained on her cheeks. I set her down in the passenger seat, buckle her seatbelt, and kiss her head. As I'm going to close the door her cries get louder and she reaches her arms out for me. "No, Cole don't leave." she sobs, "Please don't leave me, I need you!" I grasp her hands and kiss them quickly, giving them a quick squeeze as I assure her that I will not leave but I need take her somewhere so she can feel better. She gives me a slight nod so I close the door and jog to the other side, hopping into the driver's seat and immediately offering my hand back to Lili. I lean over to give her a kiss and catch a glimpse of the blood that is still leaking out. She squeezes my hand hard signaling me to drive.

      We arrive at the hospital in record timing and I carry her in, barely getting say anything to her before she is whisked away by the swarming nurses and doctors. My heart breaks when I hear her cry out, "Cole!" Her arms is reaching back for me despite the nurses strapping her down. I grab her hand, "You're gonna be just fine Gorgeous, I promise. Just be the strong girl that I know you are and everything will be okay." I kiss her hand right before her stretcher is pulled into the operating room. I slowly turn around and take in a huge shaky breath, trying to calm my nerves. I sit down in the hospital chair and think about how I should begin the long wait ahead. I decide it's best to wait for an update before getting everyone as worked up as I am. I hear her faint cries for me from the room and my heart aches even more. I would do anything to be holding Lili right now. My sweet girl doesn't deserve this pain.