Herophine | Aeipathy

Por mizbiatch

Aeipathy An enduring and consuming passion. "What?" I spat at him. The look on his face never faltered. Ins... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Last Chapter
Hero's POV

Chapter 30

3.5K 154 12
Por mizbiatch

My cheeks was sizzling hot and red as me and hero both came out of the bathroom. I was so conscious that anyone might saw that i ran away far from his as possible!

"Wait Jo!" The laugh after my name made me shiver as i run my way to the sea of people to escape from him. Feeling knives in my thighs.

This is so embarrassing! No one noticed but still the fact that i did the dirty with him on the bathroom without anyone knowing. Makes me feel guilty.

I wanted to mentally slap myself for being so stupid. I let myself fall from his trap again. Just one single touch and all my rules and promises melts.

It was as if he was the one who had the will to destroy me and my whole career. And i am willingly letting him. With those green eyes and red lips that i couldn't resist!

I finally reached my way to the studio and let out a huge sigh of relief when i saw Jamie. She frowned at me angrily when she saw me. And i let out a big gulp as i approach her.

"You prankster! Where had you been?! The Fashion Show is about to start in 30 minutes. And you are not even dressed yet!" She complained as soon as i reached her. I was sweating bullets as i think about an excuse.

"I-i just uh-"

"Nevermind your excuse! Just save them for later. You had to get ready now! And fix your face. You looked like you just ran a marathon or something!" Jamie exclaimed that made my cheeks heat.

I quickly obliged to her and went for the changing room to start getting ready. And this time i made sure i am alone. I was out of my mind and lost in my thoughts as i changed into the attire.

I felt my lips parted when i felt the remaining dampness of my panties as i move. I cant believe that just happened! And it was a good thing that we stopped immediately or we could had ended up having sex in that counter!

And not to mention i only have half about an hour left until the run away starts! I can feel my palms sweating as i finished changing into my clothes. I made extra sure that i didn't look suspicious to look at.

I was guided by Jamie to go to my previous seat which is beside Khadijah. I was beyond relief that despite Hero and I have the same manager. Jamie doesn't always forces us to be together.

I cant handle being beside with Hero at work! And i cant even imagine all the stupid things we can still do! We might not even work and just always ended up sucking each other's faces!

"Hey you look amazing Jo! I love your outfit. Fits your shapes really well. Are you excited?" Khadijah says trying to ease the mood and i was already running out of breathe. As the show case starting to get ready.

I stared at Khadijah who is now complete and ready. And she was the one wearing the outfit i dreamt off. She looked good in her blazer and jeans and pumps. The jeans hugging her long legs that compliments her height.

But then again i realized i was lucky i didn't get to wear it. I don't think it will fit me that much with my thick and chunky legs.

"Are you okay? You look-" She started asking the same thing! And before i could let her finish i already immediately answered.

"Yes i am okay. Just a little nervous." I answered hiding my face from her. I already made sure that i looked the most normal! What is she exactly looking at?

"Oh! Well okay. But you have uh.." Khadijah says awkwardly and i turned to her and saw her gesturing at her back side of her neck.

I almost gasped so loud that it will draw everyone's attention when i realized what she meant! Hero gave me a fucking hickey on my neck and i didn't even noticed it!

I heard Khadijah laughing as i try my best to look at the mark. And she was right! There was a red mark on the side. And it was massive one too. Why didn't i noticed this when i was changing?!

"Its okay Jo. Its not that recognizable. Don't worry about it." Khadijah laughs again and i looked at her like i was about to cry. I can almost feel all the blood went to my cheeks and i just wanted to be swallowed by the ground and die!

"Oh my gosh. This is so embarrassing." I cursed at myself. I am most definitely not going to let this through. Why would he even put me a hickey! I going to do a run away damn it! He could have just put it after!

"Its no big deal. Ive seen way worse. I know a lot of models have their own dirty secrets in the bathroom." Khadijah says winking at me. A teasing smile on her lips as she raised her eyebrows up and down.

And i can feel my heart thumping loudly. Oh god i think she knows! Did she saw us come out of the bathroom?

"Did you saw us?" I asked her that made her confused. I can already hear cameras clicking around that meant the show already started.

"Saw who?" She asked smoothly with eyebrows furrowed and i was even more confused. I blink at her before answering.

"Me and Hero." The words came out of my mouth without me thinking and i saw how her eyes almost popped out of her sockets. Her jaw dropped to the floor.

"What?!" She shouted that drew a lot of attention from the models. I gulped and immediately turned blue when i realized what i just did! I just exposed myself!

"What is going on with the both of you! You are drawing attention. Keep it down." I jumped when i heard Jamie's angry whispers at my back and i immediately turned to try and hide the hickey.

Jamie looked at me with eyebrows furrowed as i twisted and turned like a worm.

"Its all good Jamie. I was just a little shocked and amazed." Khadijah says as she gives me a big smile. Jamie lets out one more rant as she turned to leave us again.

I gulped violently as i let out a sigh. Giving into my idiocy. Hero didn't get us in trouble. I did! It was me and my mouth alone! And now Khadijah knows. I have a huge feeling she is not going to pass this through.

"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me Josephine. Plus i already know something is already going on ever since the first movie." She chuckled and said the same thing that Laura did. It was then i realized that two people now knows what is going on.

And its not going to stop there! Soon more people will know and pass their words of mouth until it reaches the paparazzis. And then that was my rock bottom.

I needed to be take extra precaution on being around with Hero on public. This might end badly that could literally affect his and mine's career. Although with what he said the last time. I don't think he even cared.

"So what's the juicy behind the scenes of the happenings of the magic? Are you two together?!" Khadijah squealed and i immediately gestured for her to keep her voice down. I can feel so many eyes on us.

"No we are not. We were just talking." I said and she looked at me like i said something stupid. I sigh in defeat.

"And it ended up something more. The information stops there Khadijah. No more!" I said to her with finality. I can feel my cheeks already reddening and she just pouted at me.

"Alright. But i just wanted to say. That whatever is going on. With commitment or not. I wish the best for the both of you." She says that made my heart soften. I gave her a smile and she just winked at me.

The run away was fast and short. After a few more minutes of waiting it was already our turn to showcase. I gulped when i saw some famous fashion professionals and there were a lot of cameras! It made me even more nervous to be reminded that i have hickey on my neck!

I tried my best to cover it with my thick curly hair. Hoping for the best that it will camouflage the scar. And then before i knew it. It was my turn to walk.

I did my best and did what i had to do. With my chin up and neutral expression. I swayed my hips lightly as i walked to the never ending long stage with infested models and cameras on the side. It made me anxious.

Despite the flashing of the media. I can hear the powerful clicking of my my heels along with the cameras as i did a smooth walk until the end. Then finally taking a deep long relieved breathe as i finished and walking back to the backstage.

"We did it! Now its time to party!" Khadijah giggled excitedly beside me and i smiled at her glowing eyes with delight. I feel tired but also at the same time ready to get drunk. I am confused.

"It almost felt like a heavy rock got lifted from my chest! That was so nerve wracking!" I exclaimed my feelings and she laughed.

"Well we still did it! And you finished it amazingly. Ill give eleven out of ten for being a beginner. Definitely time to celebrate for your first and successful Fashion Show!" She says as we both still waited for the other lines to finish. It was then i realized it was Hero's turn!

I immediately watched him ad he strolls perfectly and started walking to the end of the stage. My lips parted. He was so good at it! I think he even did more great of a job than me.

I can see and hear some female models giggling, which is very unprofessional. But i guess they couldn't just help themselves. I lifted my eyes and curiously stare at them as they check out the man show casing in front of them.

Almost rolling my eyes how they were so amused. Hero is hot. I have to give him that. But this ridiculous aura that he attracts and magnetized woman is just insane. I don't even know how he could do such thing! He can almost claim any girl he desire in just a snap of his fingers.

It is so unfair!

I blinked and they my eyes returned to Hero and he was looking at me! I saw him give me a quick wink and his lips titled lightly for a smirk before turning and walking back.

I felt my cheeks heating up as i watch him went for the back stage to finish his show case. How did he smoothly just pull that off?!

"Ooh. Papi was good! Don't you agree?" Khadijah nudges me as she raises her eyebrows up and down to tease me. And i wondered if she also saw the wink he gave me. I hoped not.

"Got a little bit of an energizer before starting." She says bluntly that made me blushed as i look at her wide eyes.

"Stop teasing me! It was already embarrassing than it is!" I exclaimed to her and laughed at my red face.

"Of course. I was just kidding with you Jo." She says that made me frowned. She just gave me kiss on the side of my head as an apology. And i couldn't help the smile on my face.

After a few minutes of waiting we were already finished and the whole crowd ended the show in claps. I was beyond relief as i stood up to meet Jamie and get dressed.

"Hey. Don't you forget about my party babe. Okay?! I am crossing all my fingers to you. Ill just send you the location." Khadijah reminded me and before she asked for my number and then kissed me on the cheek before leaving.

I walked back to the studio and was greeted by a grinning and happy Jamie. As she wraps her arms at me and clapping joyfully.

"You did it! You are such a kick asser! You pulled it off wonderfully. I am so happy Jo!" She exclaimed and i laughed as i watched how excited she was.

"Wait. Had you bumped into Hero somehow? Im asking him if he could just drive you home. Because the both of you are going to the party right? You can go together!" She says and i gulped violently. Not feeling happy nor excited. I have a bad feeling about this.

"Just remember to be home before the sun comes up! Its actually very relieving that you will be together. That means no having sex with strangers again? You hear me Josephine?" She lectured me pointing at my face as she does so and i just nodded plainly. Lost for words and scared for what was about happened.

Hero hated it when i drink alcohol! I think the thought of him coming with me will only mean that ill maybe just sit and talk and leave.

But no one comes between me and my love for alcohol! Not even Hero! And i am not letting Hero to ruin this night for me. I will celebrate my first successful Fashion Show with a burnt liver! And three bottles!

I immediately finished changing my clothes. Returning back to what i was wearing in the morning. It was the black body con dress. And i immediately regretted it when i realized it was too short! Why didn't i noticed it earlier?

My skin was glowing and more fairer to look at under the jet black dress. And i saw how it shaped my butt tightly as the same as my breast.

Sighing in defeat and had nothing to do. I grabbed my silver purse and went out of the Changing room to find Hero. I decided to keep my makeup in my face. And my curly hair left untouched.

Some models i knew or familiar greeted me as i walked my way to the lobby. To see if Hero was there.

There were some male models looking at me as if they wanted to introduced themselves but they stopped when they saw i was pacing my way to Hero's.

He was leaning on the wall near the entrance and already on his ordinary outfit. He is wearing a black long sleeved sweat shirt that are rolled up into his arm. And a denim jeans with his sneakers.

He was watching me closely and carefully and stood up properly when i reached him. I can almost hear the gossiping filling the air. As models leaves and passes by us for the door. And not to mention that some of then are shamelessly staring!

"Lets just go." I said without facing him. Feeling uncomfortable from the attention. I walked passed him not waiting for his reply and went outside to look for his car on the lot so we can already leave. I can feel him silently following me as i do so.

This is going to be a long night and i know for a fact that with him. It is not going to be ordinary.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

178K 5.7K 100
I used famous characters for my book and made my own story. Its a story about an average teenage girl with big dreams, a happy family, a perfect life...
52.3K 2.8K 66
A HEROPHINE STORY- Josephine Langford is one of the world's best actresses after staring in many films. She has so many important events and is plann...
64.1K 2.7K 102
Sometimes we don't pay much attention to certain relationships and to certain people when they are close to us, it's only when we loose them, we unde...
26.4K 579 52
"'Tessa, he's manipulating you. Still! He's abusive can't you see that?' Zed yells from across the room. I have a feeling this time he's right." What...