The Inventor of Vale (RWBY x...

By Codestar4673

Everyone knows about the weapon shop called Imagination Weaponized, it's where nearly everyone goes to get or... More

Prologue
V1 Chapter 2:An Old Face
V1 Chapter 3:Initiation, Start!
V1 Chapter 4:Battle for the Pieces
V1 Chapter 5:First Day Fights
V1 Chapter 6:A Day Out
V1 Chapter 7:A Troublesome Day
V1 Chapter 8:In the Forest of Red
V1 Chapter 9:Straying Debates
V1 Chapter 10:Black, White, and Grey
V2 Chapter 1:Food Fight
V2 Chapter 2:Reflecting Opinions
V2 Chapter 3:A Major Problem with Paint
V2 Chapter 4:Extra Help
V2 Chapter 5:A Much Needed Talk
V2 Chapter 6:A Dance to Remember
V2 Chapter 7:Mission Ready
V2 Chapter 8:Exploration
V2 Chapter 9:Tunnel Vision
V2 Chapter 10:Hidden Glow
V3 Chapter 1:The Tournament Begins!
V3 Chapter 2:Truth
V3 Chapter 3:Answers
V3 Chapter 4:Unofficial Brawl
V3 Chapter 5:On Deaf Ears
V3 Chapter 6:Battle of Beacon
V3 Chapter 7:Aftermath
V4 Chapter 1:Anguish
V4 Chapter 2:Revelations
V4 Chapter 3:No Where Else To Go

V1 Chapter 1:The Shining Beacon

9.6K 140 31
By Codestar4673

In the skies above Vale, a bullhead is seen flying through the air. It's destination, Beacon Academy. In the bullhead, a familiar fox faunus is seen looking out of a window, looking at the great view below him. His attention is immediately caught by a holographic screen showing the news.

News reporter:The robbery was led by nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to invade authorities. if you have any information on his whereabouts please contact the Vale Police department. Back to you, Lisa.

As another newscaster started to talk about a protest, Y/n thought back to the robbery.

Y/n:(thoughts)That robbery happened just a few blocks away from Graydon's shop. I hope he's okay.

He was distracted from his thoughts again when the news cut out, and a woman appeared in its place.

Glynda:Hello, and welcome to Beacon. My name is Glynda Goodwitch. You are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy! Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world.

Glynda's hologram disappeared, revealing the city of Vale, the view leaving the boy stunned as he gazed out of the window. The moment was ruined, however, by the sound of groaning to his right. He looked, only to see a blonde male rush past him, trying not to vomit on the floor.

Y/n:Well, that happened.

He suddenly heard yelling next to him as well.

???:Oh Yang, gross, you have puke on your shoe!

He looks over to see two girls. One was a blonde with very revealing clothing and lilac eyes. The other had dark hair that was red at the tips, a black dress, silver eyes, and a red hood.

'Yang':Gross gross gross gross-

???:Get away from me! Get away from me!

Y/n looked at the two with a sweat drop face.

Y/n:This will be an interesting few years.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n gazing at Beacon Academy with stars in his eyes

As the bullhead finally landed, the future students of the academy walked out, except for the blonde male, who ran out to find a trashcan. Y/n finally walks out as one of the last ones. He looks upwards and sees the castle like academy in front of him.

Y/n:Wow, I can't believe that I'm actually here. It's incredible.

He then looks to his side and sees the blonde male, still vomiting in the trash can.

Y/n:And, that ruined it.

He walked up to the male and tapped his back.

Y/n:Are you okay?

The male didn't look, but simply gave a thumbs up. Y/n took out a bottle of water and handed it the blonde, who immediately started to drink it. After drinking half of the bottle, he stopped and looked at Y/n.

???2:Thanks for that.

Y/n:No problem.

An explosion in the courtyard caught both of their attention. Y/n, being the curious fox faunus he was, started to walk towards the noise, leaving the blonde behind. As he got closer, he sees the red haired girl from the bullhead, along with another girl. This one was wearing a white dress and a short white coat to go with it. She also has White hair and blue eyes. He then sees the one in white start to yell.

White:Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!

The girl in red was looking down and was poking her index fingers together.

Red:I'm really, really sorry!

White:Ugh! You complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?

Red:Well... I...

White:This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice you know.

Y/n, who recognized the girl in white, walked over and interrupted her.

Y/n:Hey, why don't you leave her alone. If she's younger, that means she has more skill then most people here.

White:And you are?

Y/n:Like you would care.

White:Listen you, my day has already gone bad thanks to her, so don't need you to-

Red:Hey I said I was sorry, princess!

???3:It's heiress, actually.

The three look over to see a girl with amber eyes, black hair with a bow, and a black shirt with a white undershirt.

Black:Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee dust company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world.

Weiss:Finally, some recognition!

Black:The same company in famous for his controversial labor forces and questionable business partners.

Weiss:Wha- how dar- the nerve of-

As Weiss stumbles over her words, the girl in red laughs while Y/n failed at keeping a chuckle in. Weiss got in her face, before taking the vial of dust she had, and stormed off, her butlers picking up the mess and going after her.

Red:I promise I'll make this up to you! I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day. So what's-

She turns to talk to the Girl with a bow, but she had already walked away. Red fell on her knees, then on her back with a sad sigh.

Red:Welcome to Beacon.

As she laid down, a shadow came over her. She opened her eyes to see Y/n looking down at her.

Y/n:You do know I'm still here, right?

Red:Gah! Sorry! I though you left when the other girl left.

Y/n offered her his hand, which she grabbed, and helped her up.

Y/n:Nope. Didn't leave yet.

Red:I'm really sorry about that. This first day has been rough. First my sister ditches me, then that Weiss girl yelled at me, then that other girl just walked away!

She sighs and looks down in sadness. Y/n tries to think of how to cheer her up, until he got it.

Y/n:Well, it sounds like you can use a friend.

She looks back at him, having a less sadden face.

Red:You'll be my friend?

Y/n:Sure, why not?

Red:(fist pump)Yes! Plus one friend!

Y/n:(chuckles)Well, the names Y/n, Y/n L/n.

Red:Ruby Rose.

Y/n:(sticks hand out)Nice to meet you, Ruby.

Ruby looks at his hand, before grabbing and shaking it. Suddenly, the blonde boy showed up.

???2:Ah, there you are.

Y/n:Oh, hey there... Uh, sorry. I didn't catch your name.

???3:It's Jaune.

Y/n:Well Jaune, I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you.

Jaune:And you are?

Ruby:Ruby.

The two shake hands, before Ruby realizes something.

Ruby:Aren't you the guy that threw up on the ship?

Y/n:And there goes good first impressions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 6.5K 41
After months of being bullied at Beacon academy, Y/n L/n finally snaps and almost kills the school bully. Soon after that three new students show up...
38.8K 378 20
There was once a boy who who watched his mother die in front of him only to determine him into fighting...on his own He grew up into a good fighter a...
47.1K 517 15
This is the story of a young, spear-wielding man who wanted to fight for glory but who got his dream crushed by a certain red-haired girl with the ab...
9.2K 145 25
A boy named (y/n) has many powers of magical origin, one of these powers is immortality. (y/n) lived centuries in a village far from everything bein...