Rebirth Of The Assassin❤🌹

By thesufferingme

" No matter what world it is , i will make everyone kneel before me"❤🌍 Rose🌹, the most fearless and the bes... More

ch 1
ch 2
ch 3
ch 4
characters
Ch 5❤💦
Ch 6❤🌸
Ch7🍁
Ch8: Rose's return🌹
Ch9-The beautiful lady ❤❤
ch10 🌹🌼❤
Important!!Authors note
Ch 11
The death god❤❤
Ch 13
Ch14❤❤🌹
Ch 15🌹
Make you mine🌹❤
Ch18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch22
Ch 23
ch24
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
thanks!❤
Author Feels

Ch17: The tournament day

9K 307 39
By thesufferingme

The day of tournament ( author is a bit lazy so i skipped a day)

Today is the day of tournament.
Rose was exhilarated and excited today. She had been waiting to show her skills and might to everyone and today was the day to prove that. And she had a feeling that she will meet the white hair guy today( this guy is lucifer) .

Rose had practiced with her sword the previous day.

The sword was very powerful.
Whenever Rose used it, it emitted a red light.

Using it Rose's magic became 5 times more powerful. It was shocking to Rose as well because her both , time and dark magic had reached its peak so she didn't thought that her magic would become more powerful.

Rose named the sword the soul taker.

Rose wore an special combat outfit today, so that she doesn't have any problem while fighting.

Rose in her combat outifit ☝

When Rose, carnina and the duke and Duchess were ready they all sat in a colossal carriage and were on there way to the tournament venue.

The tournament was organized in a huge arena . There was a massive fighting ring in the middle with seats surrounding it from all sides.

Because the competition was open to both commoners and nobles , two sides belonged to the nobles and the other two sides were arranged for nobles.  And the middle side was for the royal family and the Duke family.

When Rose and others reached the tournament venue it was already filled with a massive amount of people.

There were people from the red skull sect also present so carnina went to visit them.

When The sight of the people fell on Rose they were once again awed and everyone kept on starting at Rose.

Then soon the royal family entered. Although there entry was ignored because of Rose there was something that attracted the attention of the crowd.
Along with a royal family they saw a youth who had devilish beauty , white hair and red eyes.
Everyone was shocked by his beauty. But with shock they had curiousity to know who this youth was.

This man was the same man Rose met yesterday (lucifer).

And just after watching him walk with the Royal Family she knew that he was the  forgotten second prince, Lucifer .

The Royal family walked towards the duke's family. Along with the royal family there was Melody as she was the fiance of the first prince so she could accompany them.

Dyle the first prince was once again captured by Rose beauty.
LAst time he wasn't able to properly look at her. This time when he saw her he had a desire to make Rose his.

He was engaged to Melody only  because she had great magical powers and her powers could help him become the next king.
But now looking at Rose he wanted to take her in as a mistress and once he becomes the king he would promote her to the queen. Thinking this Dyle had a self concieted smile on his face.

Melody saw Dyle looking at Rose with his eyes filled with lust.
Jealousy aroused in her heart.
She looked At Rose with  hatred.

If Carnina was present there she would have attacked them both till now.

But Rose didn't spare them a glance. She was looking at Lucifer with a devilish smile on her face.

Looking at her Lucifer knew that she already knew who he was he also  gave her a smile in return.

Once both the royal and duke family were seated. The king announced that the beautiful white haired youth was the second prince Lucifer,this answered  the questions of  everyone. 

The king then announced the starting of tournament .

There were a lot of people in the tournament. All fighting one after another, the audience was pumped up while watching the people fight.

After two hours there were total 50 contestants left including Rose, carnina, members of red skull sect, Lucifer, Dyle, Melody and other nobles and few commoners.

After another two hours there were only 5 contestants lefts.
This was the point when everyone present paid attention to.

The top five contestants were Rose, melody, Lucifer, carnina and dyle.

Now the battle was for ranking.
Since there were 5 contestants so one of them had to wait .

The contestants can choose whom they want to battle.

Dyle chose Lucifer because he thought that this brother of his has never been to outside world and might not be as powerful as him.

Melody chose Rose because she was jealous of Rose for stealing Dyle attention. And she wanted to humiliate her during the battle.

Therefore carnina was left to wait till one of them was defeated.

The battle between Dyle and Lucifer took place. Dyle's weapon was a long Trident. He launched an attack on Lucifer , but Lucifer using his time magic easily doged his attack and attacked on dyle using his sword. Lucifer attacked at him with immense strength causing him to fly backwards and fell out of the ring and cough blood. ( Getting out of ring means direct defeat)

Seeing that the first prince was defeated so easily everyone was stunned! Just how powerful is the second prince Lucifer to defeat the first prince so easily. Devil truly a devil!

Rose smiled while looking at everyone 's shocked faces. This was nothing. The first prince was way too weak. Lucifer is way more powerful than this.

Dyle's face turned red because of humiliation and he walked back while glaring at Lucifer.

Now it was Melody vs Rose.

Melody has sound magic so she used an wolf as her weapon.
Her wolf was two times of her size and it's looks were enough to make a person faint.

But Rose was not a bit scared. This wolf was like a mere ant in front of her.

Looking at Rose unaffected appearance Melody ordered the wolf to attack. The attack she used was one of her most powerful attack. She told the wolf to directly attack Rose's face so that she can ruin Rose's face.

But Rose  just  smiled. This attack was nothing to her . She stood still at her place not even moving an inch. When the wolf was just a centimeter away from her she took out her sword and cut the head of the wolf. And then smiled towards Melody.

Looking at Rose evil smile while she was holding a sword with blood dripping from it Melody became scared stiff. Her wolf just died without of her even using any magic! She is a demoness! Such strength!

The people present in the arena had the same thoughts.
They had just witnessed a demon and a demoness. ( they are talking about Lucifer and rose).

After this carnina fought with dyle and melody. She defeated them so she was ranked second.
After that dyle and melody had a battle, because of the death of her wolf Melody was unprepared so she eventually lost.

The  top five rankings for now were:

Melody was fifth
Dyle was fourth
Carnina was third.

The first and second ranking depended upon the battle between rose and Lucifer.

Every one was extremely excited to see the battle between teo gods or should they say demons.

-to be continued.

Word limit  : 1271

Hey guys published another chapter! This one of the longest chapter i have ever written. Lmao my hands are paining 😋 😂Stay tumed to find out what happens next!☺☺❤

Please forgive me for any spelling or grammar errors i make🙏🙏

Please vote, share and comment if you like❤❤❤❤❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 3K 41
A wmmap fanfic . What if Athanasia wasn't the only royal child ? What if another princess was born before her to the Emperor and Empress ? She who w...
350K 14.6K 200
From the 21st century, she reincarnated into an ancient era unknown to history, where everything defies her common sense. In her previous life, she a...
473K 25.6K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
508K 28.8K 60
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...