Faking, Falling | Harrison Os...

By fanficparker

Harrison's love for you was mere a disgusting prank. Nevertheless, you had already fallen, not for the person... More

~• REVIEWS •~
~• PLAYLIST •~
~• 1 •~
~• 2 •~
~• 3 •~
~• 4 •~
~• 5 •~
~• 6 •~
~• 7 •~
~• 8 •~
~• 9 •~
~• 10 •~
~• 11 •~
~• 12 •~
~• 13 •~
~• 14 •~
~• 15 •~
~• 16 •~
~• EPILOGUE •~
A BIG QUESTION 📖

~• 17 •~ {SMUT}

2.5K 77 76
By fanficparker

Part 17... fanficparker

** Contains smut **
I'll put smut warning at the beginning and at the end of the smut scene so that you can easily skip it in case you want to ;)

Harrison hurriedly pressed the button to the lift, standing close to you with his right arm secured around your waist. He was chewing the insides of his cheeks with his head tilted up and gaze fixed at the ceiling while his foot was continuously thumping against the marble floor. His actions were making you gnaw on your bottom lip.

"What about an empty lift? I wanna make up for the missed one week in advance."

It was easily the sexiest thing anyone had ever said to you, especially considering the way he said it.

His lips were close to your ear, his hot breath was falling upon your cheek while his voice was merely a whisper.

His words left your heart thudding inside your rib cage and stomach aching. It was everything between nervous, impatient and dying with anticipation. You leaned against him, resting your head upon his shoulder in search of relief. His grip tightened around your waist while his fingers drummed over the skin of your forearm.

Your nerve endings tingled at the touch. A shiver ran through your spine making you release a slow breath, something that instantly made you embarrassed and hide your face in his shoulder, inhaling deeply and filling your lungs with his scent.

The electronic panel was still displaying number three which meant thirty more floors to where you both were standing. The speed at which the numbers changed clearly indicated that the exchange of people with every floor. The other two lifts were showing similar status. Also, a lot of people were already standing behind you both, waiting for the lift.

There won't be any empty lift.

Disappointment slowly spreads through your heart. He poked his head over your shoulder, raising an amused eyebrow. You smiled and looked down, a little embarrassed. But then he tugged your arm and pulled you towards the staircase.

You were surely not going to climb down thirty-three floors.

Surprisingly, your back was pressed against the wall of the abandoned staircase. Harrison towered over your figure, sandwiching you between his chest and the wall.

"Y/n..." He whispered, leaning closer to you making your shut your eyes. He smoothed your sides and your breath got even more ragged.

"We... We kissed earlier... Right?"

Your eyebrow twitched in confusion as you fluttered open your eyes.

"Yeah... We did. Why?"

He exhaled loudly, "Jus' wanna make sure it happened." His voice was much quieter now. You placed your hand over his cheek, rubbing the skin gently.

"Why?" You asked again, slightly more forcefully this time, looking into his eyes.

He said a similar thing in the morning.

He smiled almost shyly, "Been a long time, falling in love..."

You chuckled and leaned into his chest, rubbing the tip of your nose in his neck. Your giggles sent a pleasant shiver through his body while his hand slid back down your spine, resting at your hip. You traced your nose across his jaw, the soft part below his ear, till your noses were touching.

Ding...

The aching anticipation for his kiss was suddenly replaced by your laughs. He raised his arm with his palm facing up and you instantly wrapped your fingers around it. He didn't waste a second before sprinting towards the lift and pulling you with him, the doors closing as soon as you both entered. Your giddy laughs echoed through the small chamber as older people eyes you weirdly. You glanced at Harrison from the side, hands still interlaced as you both tried to contain your giggles.

***

There were certainly pros and cons of spooning. Some of your hair was in your mouth, one of your arms was asleep and Harrison was roasting your neck with his warm breath falling over your skin. But there were surely more pros than cons. His soft lips that occasionally brushed across your skin whenever he moved in sleep made your stomach flutter. The way he wrapped his arms tightly around your belly was comforting. But there was something else that you weren't sure where to put this one thing in the list of pros or cons that was digging in your back or ass specifically.

The sweet ache between your legs was too prominent since your interaction with him on the staircase. You rubbed your thighs together but it wasn't enough. You had to take matters to your own hands. And that's what you were doing now. One of your hand sneaked inside of your pyjamas, below your panties. You were already wet. He was solely responsible for that and his boner that was digging into your back wasn't helping much.

You started rubbing your folds with two fingers, shutting your eyes and biting your lip to suppress any moans while you tried to remain still.

"...What are you doing?" He whispered in his rusty voice, your throat closing as an immediate effect.

You pulled back your hand only for Harrison to grab it over your stomach. His fingers traced over the wetness over your fingers and you weren't breathing anymore. He groaned softly, low in his throat, running a shiver through your spine making you tremble.

"Ha-Harrison---"

"Ssh..."

He shifts on the bed, his bulge brushing across your thigh and you couldn't stop the involuntary moan that escaped your lips. Before you can react to anything, you were turned over your back. You feel the slow build in your lower abdomen as he presses your shoulders gently, climbing over you. His palms wander across your sides, running a shiver as well as smoothing it away with the gentle rub. You can't see him properly in the dark but you can make out his strained, nervous smile.

"Tell me if this is okay?" He asks as his hands trace the little exposed skin of your belly, slowly moving upwards.

"... Yeah," You breathe out, almost panting. His head dived lower and capturing your lips in his' with the reply. Your eyes automatically shut as his soft lips roll over yours and his hands graze the skin of your torso, touching the underside of your breasts.

** smut below **

He tilted his head to the side, deepening the kiss while his hands successfully cup both your breast, whilst swiping a thumb over your hardened nipples. You let out a whimper when his tongue forces his way in, expert fingers tugging at your nipples at the same time.

Fuck.

He breaks the kiss, smiling softly, giving your lips another peck before tugging at the fabric of your shirt. Your hands reach to his naked back as your arch your body and he easily slides up your shirt, throwing it somewhere in the room.

You were suddenly exposed. You were exposed to the same Harrison you were too embarrassed because he accidentally saw your naked chest.

And now you were here.

His lips wrap around your right nipple while he continues to roll the other between his fingers. Your breathing laboured as he sucked at the bud, your back arching but he was quick you push you down into the mattress. The squeaking sound of the bed only made your heart thumb in your ears.

"You are so beautiful Y/n..." He whispers, propelling your face to flush in response.

"Tell me if you don't like anything..."

You nod unaware to if he saw it but his fingers were already roaming along the waistband of your pyjamas and you were anyway grinding your hips against his'. You hoisted your hips up and he jerked down both your pants and underwear in one go, then leaned down to plant feathery kisses on your ankles all the way to your knees and then skips over to reach back to your face, attaching his lips to your collarbone, sucking over the spot. His tongue smoothed over the skin that you wish left marks. He cocks his head, plants a kiss on your forehead, brushes his lips across yours again and then lowers himself, planting kisses between your chest, on your belly and the insides of your thighs.

Your head sinks into the pillow as his hands cups your butt pulling your legs up. Your heart was racing, beads of sweat dotting at your hairline in anticipation. Your skin was on fire.

He lowers himself and licks a bold stripe through your folds, making you almost scream in pleasure. He moaned himself and then threw your right leg over his shoulder and buried his face between your legs. Your fingers tangled into his curls and eyes rolled back inside your head when he inserted a finger inside your core, quickly joined with another. Your hips jerked at his actions but his grip on your thighs was strong, preventing you to squirm away.

"Haz..." You whimpered in between the sharp intakes of breath.

"Yeah... Say my name," He said huskily, quickening the movement of his tongue, his fingers scissoring inside your core.

"Haz... I---" You could feel the coil in your abdomen tighten.

"Let it go, love. Come for me," He mumbled, wrapping his lips around your clit, eliciting a loud moan from you as you were cumming over his fingers and mouth.

Harrison wiped his chin and climbed over, eyes shining with desire as he pushes back the hairs that were sticking on your face glistening with sweat. The minimal white light of the dawn filtering through the curtains were beaming through his irises. He places his forehead against yours inhaling deeply, holding eye contact and then kisses you again, soft lips rolling over yours. You could taste yourself over his tongue yet you were devouring the taste, while your nails were gently scratching his scalp, his little moans filling your ears. His hips were grinding against your heat, and you were only getting more eager. He deserved release too.

"You are beautiful... So fucking beautiful," He mumbles but then feels your fingers over his boxers. He gasps when your hand brushes over his length over the fabric. It twitches with your touch and he whines pathetically.

"Off..." You whisper. He quickly compiles by climbing out of the bed and shoving his boxers down his legs. He then reaches to his nicely packed suitcase, opening it and rummaging through the arranged stuff, throwing a few clothes to the floor. You were confused at first until you saw him pulling a sheath wrapper from inside. Your face heating at the sight of him rolling it over his length. His eyes meet yours and you quickly look to the other side, embarrassed. But he chuckles and climbs over you.

"Hey..." He cooed, pressing his nose at the side of your face, kissing the spot below your ear. And then you feel his erection pressing against your core, your eyes again shutting at the contact. He rubs it up and down your folds and then gently pushes the tip inside. He sucks in a breath, his throat releasing a string of curses as he pushes inside completely. You grunt when your hips meet.

"Uh-- fuck... Y/n..." He lets out as he pulls out and pushes back again while your fingers tugs at his curls while other hand scratches his back, leaving marks. Your chest was rhythmically rising and falling, breasts bouncing with each thrust. You legs shook as your second orgasm came near, his fingers rubbing tight circles over your clit.

He groaned as your walls clenched around his twitching member and you came undone, head burying into the pillow, eyes closed. The orgasm was still rippling through your veins as he continues to pump in and out, chasing his own climax.

"Fffuck..." He grunts as he releases. He quickly pulls out and strips the condom, cleaning himself off and lays beside you, eyes fixed on the ceiling while he tried to regulate his breathing.

Silence engulfs you both until you speak-

"Haz..."

He hums and turns to the side looking at you, now clearly visible with all the light sweeping inside through the windows.

"You need to pack your bags again," You say with a little smile. He hugs you tight against him and chuckles in your neck.

** smut ends **

***

"So... One week?" Harrison leans forward, eyes pleading as he looks at you.

"Just one week," You smile as he clutches the luggage trolley in his hand.

"No phone calls, no texts?"

"Talk to your friends, Harrison..."

He pouts at your reply but then a small smile slits his face.

"And you spend time with your mum and dad," He says softly, looking at you through his lashes.

"And after a week I will be picking you off from the airport and then I won't be leaving you again," He adds quickly before you could even reply.

"Yeah..." You reply with an undercurrent of laughter flowing through the words.

"Then deal?" He offers his free hand.

"Deal?" You chuckle but take his hand. He doesn't shake it but just holds it, rubbing his thumb at the back of your hand.

"See you later, Y/n..." His voice was much quieter now.

"Yeah... See you later."

He plants a kiss over your knuckles, produced a strained smile and walks forward, turning back occasionally to look at you as you wave back at him.

"All the best Harrison!" You yell, unsure if he listened but he was smiling and was looking confident. And you still had his Bad Monday t-shirt, better than ever.

"See you later Harrison..." You mutter under your breath and move out of the airport.

A/N: THE EPILOGUE IS ON IT'S WAY. I AM SO HAPPY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, IT LITERALLY MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!

Word count: 2.3k words
Date published: 7th Jul'20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4K 31
Y/n Y/l/n, a doctor by profession, loner by destiny is a big fan of the British actor Tom Holland. Her whole life changes when she accidentally bumpe...
39.9K 3.4K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
108K 1.7K 22
Sequel to Just One More Kiss After the events from the last book, Y/N L/N doesn't know what to do anymore. She is confused, depressed, and she lost p...
259K 4.4K 39
You are Harrison Osterfield's sister who has been living in America for the past couple of years, it has been getting very rough over there and after...