I've Become Like Him

By KittenWoman99

"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screamin... More

100th Woman.
Wolf.
Uno!
Auctioned Her Off.
For A Man.
Mask Man.
Gambling Hall.
Forced Heart Attack.
Accidental Revenge.
Taking Orders.
Four Hours Too Long.
Drown To Your Death.
Baloo and Asca.
Two Down, Two To Go.
Joining Black Dragon.
Don't Cross Me.
I Can Die Now!
I Will Never Go Against You.
Stop Being a Coward!
You Should Be Honored.
Special Kill Failed.
Jazlyn.
The Harley Quinn to my Joker.
Special Place.
Bunny is Broken.
Doughnuts!
Eleanor Tucker.
My Pretty Little Psycho.
Psycho, but Not Stupid.
In Place of Him.
Who Do You Belong To?
Elias Tucker.
Since High School.
Your Type.
Missing the View.
Little Birdie.
Very Interesting.
I Saved You.
My Memories Are Back.
We Were Set up.
His Daughter.
New Owner.
You Being Alive Can Be Your Way of Thanking Me.
Your Room Is My Room. You Belong To My Room Now.
You're the Only One I Can Get Hard for.
Trackers.
Catwoman.
You Better Not Die.
Stockholm Syndrom? Could be.
Who is Estelle?
You are Mine and I am Yours.
Bunny and Wolf.
I'm Not Finished Yet.

Twenty-Three Hour Flight.

2.3K 121 13
By KittenWoman99

Zaiden POV

We are on the jet and everybody is asleep except for me and Cain.

Cain comes up to me with a blanket and hands it to me. I spread it out on top of Bunny and look at him.

"Why aren't you sleep?" He shrugs his shoulders, "Not sure, but I will be soon."

I look at Bunny who has her head on my lap and then out the window, "What are you going to do if Jazlyn is against you and she really wants to kill you?"

I look back at Cain, "I'll have Bunny deal with her."

He looks at me and shakes his head, "At least talk it out before you do anything stupid."

I hum in response and he reclines his chair and closes his eyes. "You better go to sleep. You may not be able to sleep once everybody wakes up."

I look around and see everybody asleep. I look back out the window and then close my eyes.

Eight hours later

I am being woken up by the plane shaking too much. I slowly open my eyes and see that Bunny is not beside me.

I sit up and see her talking to Barry. I stretch my body out and Leo walks up to me, "We're about to land in a few minutes."

I raise my eyebrow, "Why?"

He sits down, "They have to check the jet and make sure everything's okay."

Kade sits beside Leo, "So you and that guy already fucked?"

Leo's eyes widen and I laugh, "No! What the hell?!"

Bunny walks up to me and sits on my lap, "It's pretty obvious that you want to." Bunny says.

Kade nods his head agreeing with her, "Yeah, I've been gone for a few months and you got yourself a new fuck buddy. How long do you think he will last?"

Kade looks at Bunny, "I don't know. I didn't even know Theo used to have fuck buddies."

Kade nods his head and smiles, "Yeah, he had a few of them before this guy."

Leo puts his face in his hands, "l can't believe you two are really having this conversation."

I look over at Barry and see him and Luke talking to each other, "At least he's not listening to them."

Leo lifts his head and looks at Barry. "Oh, thank god. Would you two please talk about something else?"

He says as he glares at Kade and Bunny. The plane finally lands and Cain stands up, "We can get off and stretch."

Bunny stands up and I follow Cain off the plane. Missy follows behind me and we both stretch.

"Should I kill you after I kill your father?" She shrugs her shoulders, "Doesn't matter to me."

She looks at me, "You can decide what you want to do with my life."

She walks back on the plane and I look at Cain, "Yeah, I'm not going to let you kill her, so go ahead and get that thought out of your head."

"Why?" He shrugs his shoulders, "There's no need to kill her."

I laugh, "You're talking to someone who loves to kill for fun."

We get back on the plane and see Bunny, Luke, and Nancy playing a card game. I walk up to them and Bunny looks at me, "What are you playing?"

She smiles and shows me her cards, "Phase ten."

I sit down behind her and she leans against my chest. I watch as they play and Luke looks at me, "What are we doing when we land?"

I shrug my shoulders, "More than likely rest for a day. We shouldn't have to worry about Elias as soon as we land."

Nancy throws her hands up, "I'm done."

Luke's eyes widen and Bunny pouts, "How did you finish so fast?" Bunny drops her cards and Luke looks through Nancy's cards, "I have to make sure she didn't cheat."

Nancy laughs and I look at her, "I'm not the only one who's different."

Luke and Bunny look at me with confused faces and Nancy shrugs her shoulders, "I guess we're both different."

An hour later the plane starts back up and minutes later we are back in the sky. I look at Cain, "The woman I ran into earlier will be here with the guy who also wants to kill Elias Tucker. I'm going to meet up with her."

He raises his eyebrow, "She told you that? Want me to come along?"

I shake my head, "No she didn't tell. I just know and I'll take Bunny with me."

Kade laughs, "She has to go everywhere you go, don't she?"

I look at Kade and smile, "Leaving Bunny is not a good thing. She will end up bringing trouble towards you."

He scoffs, "Has she done that to you before?"

I shake my head, "No, but I'm the one who broke Bunny, so I know how she will be when I'm not around. She sees that as a chance to have fun. Bunny's definition of fun is either us fucking or her going around killing someone."

He looks at Bunny, "She's just going to end up killing someone when there's a lot of witnesses and have all of us in deep shit. Do you want that?"

Leo and Cain both shake their heads, "Hell no! Take her with you!" They say at the same time.

I laugh and Kade rolls his eyes. I look at him and show him a teasing smile, "So yes I have to take Bunny with me everywhere I go."

16 hours later

We are finally in Greece and everybody is tired. "What time is it?" I ask Cain as we walk to a car.

"It's eight o'clock pm. So we have more than enough time to go to sleep and rest up."

We get in two separate cars and head to Cain's hotel. I look at Bunny and she can barely keep her eyes open, "We're going to take a shower and then go to bed."

She nods her head and leans her head on the window.

Once we get to the hotel Cain walks up to the front desk and come back with four-room keys, "We will be sharing two suites. Zaiden, Lyric, Nancy, Luke, and Missy in one suite and the rest of us in the other."

He hands me, Luke, and Leo a key and we walk towards the elevators. We get to our suites and I look at Bunny and see her looking at Missy, "Bunny if you do anything I will not hesitate when dealing with you."

She looks at me and smiles, "I might just take that chance."

We walk in the suite and I pick her up. I walk to the biggest room, "We're going to bed."

Bunny laughs as we walk in a room. I put her down on the bed and I look down at her, "Go take a shower."

She walks to the bathroom and I sit down on the bed. A minute later I hear the water run and walk to the bathroom.

I walk in and see Bunny washing herself up. I take my clothes off and get in the shower with her. I wash myself up and she looks at me.

"Bunny, are you scared of me?" She shakes her head and smiles, "Nope."

She steps out and walks to the tub. She turns the water on and I put my head under the showerhead, "Should I be scared of you?"

I look at her naked body, "I don't know."

I turn the shower off and I step out. We get in the tub and she faces me. I lean my head against the tub and look up at the ceiling, "Bunny, don't go anywhere near Missy. Cain is making me keep her alive so she will stay alive."

She doesn't say anything for a few seconds and I look at her, "If I do?"

I outstretch my arm and pull her by her collar. I put my finger in her neck and smile, "Then you will definitely be scared of me once I'm done with you."

I push her back and she rubs her neck. She stands up and gets out of the tub. She grabs a towel and wraps it around her body. She walks out after that and I laugh.

I stay in the tub for ten more minutes and then get out. I dry myself off and put on some clothes to sleep in.

I come out of the bathroom and see Bunny laying down in the bed. I walk to the bed and lay down beside her.

I let out a long sigh. I hear her soft breathing and notice that she is already asleep. I look at the clock on the nightstand and then back at Bunny.

I throw my head back, "Fuck it."

Unknown POV

"Where the hell are you?! I take my shower and come out and see that you're not in even in the room."

I laugh into the phone as Jermaine rants. "I came out for a drink. Don't worry, I won't be long."

I hang up after that and put my phone down on the bar. I order myself a drink and look around.

"Put my drink on her tab." I look towards the voice and smile when I see Zaiden sitting down beside me.

"Who said I was buying you a drink?" He shrugs his shoulders and looks at me, "You forgot to offer me a drink the first time we met so this time you can make up for it."

The bartender sets our drinks in front of us and I look around, "Where's your friend? She didn't want to dance?"

He takes a sip of his drink, "How do you know who I am?"

I raise my eyebrow, "Answering my question with a question is not right."

I take a sip of my drink, "I'm a friend of a friend."

I receive a text from Jermaine and I read it.

J- You're meeting up with Zaiden, aren't you?

I laugh at the text and then turn my phone off. Although Jermaine has his moments, he is actually a very smart man.

I look at Zaiden, "How did you know I would be here?"

He rests his head on his hand, "I just followed my gut. You said you know someone who has the same goal as me. Who is this person?"

I shake my head and laugh, "Now, if I say his name you will have your people come looking for us."

He crosses his arms, "What happens if I come across this friend and kill him? You're the one who's going to be at fault for not telling me."

He shows me a mocking smirk, "You won't kill him."

I finish my drink and take out some cash, "Oh, and tell Kade he better take care of my baby girl or I'll deal with him myself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.5K 22
As I leave, the cold British wind greets me. I zip up my sweater, and start walking home. Thanks to my parents, I don't have a car. "You're too irr...
234K 8.7K 40
C O M P L E T E D ✔ (EDITING ABANDONED) [Michael Myers x Mute!(Fem) Reader (Dead by Daylight FF)] You never understood why you were brought into t...
6.4K 416 28
-A MAFIA ROMAMCE- -3rd in the DAYDREAM AWARDS! - ~•~ "Elijah!" my sister ran back into the café as I finished paying for our order we had, worry was...