Loving you

By wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... More

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
15🤓
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
20💨
22 👻
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
27✨
28🫂
29
30🍃
31🎈
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
34🕙
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
38⏳
39🔪
40🛁
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
47👩‍👧‍👧
48🕹
49👮‍♀️
50💰
51
52
53😾
54🤫
55😞
56🤮
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
...!

21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾

3.1K 123 71
By wannasuckmydick

Onika POV:

I stood there in shock processing what I just heard come out they mouth. "You're lying right" I said on the verge of tears. I know I said you can't trust nobody but damn. I ain't never think he would do something like this to me. My momma treated him like family and he killed her. Damn he killed her. She's  gone. It all just hit me hard. I never really had the chance deal with my feelings about all this. "No it's true I'm sorry cookie" brat said then I felt my knees getting weak and I was about to fall but brat caught me and hugged me I usually don't hug back but I needed a hug.

I hugged her back and cried into her neck she just stood there holding me and rubbing my back. "Cookie maybe I should take B baby with me while you take this in"  I heard Megan say and I nodded in brat neck. "Y'all go on and I'll stay here with her" brat said then I heard foot steps walk away and a couple of minutes later I heard the door close. "Cookie" I heard and looked up with tears blurring my vision she wiped my eyes and looked at me. "Do you need to talk about something baby ? Get something off your chest" she asked looking in my eyes. I thought about it for a while. Should I really open up to her ? Hell nah I'm good. "Nah I'm good" I said looking away sniffing.

"Are you sure cause I'm here for you" she said I huffed and rolled my eyes "I'm ok I don't need no fucking sympathy" I said "I'm just tryna make sure you ok- "well I am so leave me the fuck alone" I said cutting her off then walking away. I went to my room and sat on my bed staring at nothing trying to ignore the heavy weight on my chest. I got on my phone and opened up Instagram for the first time in some weeks and the first thing I seen was the last thing my mother posted.

Liked by: theestallion and 100 others
Carolmaraj: my middle baby birthday coming up I'm so excited my boo gone be turning 18 soon 🎊 whew Chile my baby getting grown on me 😢❤️.

View all  20 comments
Coco.Chanel i can't wait till my sissy get grown 😩we gone be on our bald head hoe shit 🤣.
MingMing she gone be 18 and still ugly 💀💀.

I laughed at chanel and ming comments before busting out into tears. I miss her so much. I miss both of them so much I just want more time I promise I'll never do anything wrong again I'll get out of this life. I'll never y'all back to my momma or give her attitude. And when I find chanel imma always tell her bye and that's I love her like she always wanted. I just don't understand it's not fair I know I'm not the best person but I would never do this to anybody I leave family out of it. My momma was my everything the only reason I hustle to get us out the hood. I don't have a parent no more. I have nobody. And my fucking sister is probably suffering right now cause of me. ITS MY FAULT. This shit hurts man.

By this time I was on the floor sobbing

Brat POV:

I heard loud crying coming from the room cookie was in so I went to go check on her. When I walked in she was on the floor holding her chest crying her heart out I walked up to her and looked down at her phone besides her and seen what she was looking at. It looked like a old picture of her and who I'm guessing is her mom. "Come on it's ok" I said trying to get her off the floor "NO IT'S NOT MY MOMMA IS GONE SHE'S GONE BRAT SHE NOT GONE EVER COME BACK" she yelled at me crying harder and. "It's all my fault too" she said "No it's not dont say that" I said "yes it is" she said lowly looking down shaking her head with tears still falling "I shouldn't never got in this shit I just wanted to help and now she gone brat SHE'S FUCKING GONE" she said and broke into a heart breaking sob.

"You can't blame yourself for this baby" I said pulling her into a hug and rubbing her back "I just want another chance I'll make it right I'll be the perfect child I'll do anything to get my momma back" she said looking at me with heartbreak all over her face . "You just gotta stay strong cookie you'll get through this" I said and she got up wiping her nose and sitting in the bed. I sat down next to her she turned to look at me and I sat there talking in all her features. Her nose was slightly red and her eyes was red and puffy. Her lips was in a pout and her cheeks was a fade pink. "You're starring" she said in a slightly raspy voice "my bad I just like yo face" I said and she rolled her eyes then laid down.

I laid next to her and faced her she smacked her lips "leave me alone I don't wanna be bothered" she said and I shrugged "Oh well" she groaned and turned her head away from me. I thought about asking was she ok but I don't wanna upset her more so I just turned around and went to closed my eyes deciding to take a nap with her.

I was sleep when I felt somebody shake me I opened my eyes and looked up to see cookie. "What bae" I said in a low rusty voice "Why you keep calling me that" she asked and I shrugged "Cause you my girlfriend" I said then closed my eyes back. She scoffed "no I'm not" she said. That's what she think. "Yes you are now whachu want" I said opening my eyes back up "I can't sleep" she said looking down "why" I asked "Because yo big ass taking up the bed" she said rolling her eyes "No I'm now you got all that room over there"  I said and smacked her lips "so" she said.

"Fine I'll get on Lo bed" I said about to get up "No" she said then grabbed me I looked back at her confused "What ? I thought I was taking up all the room" I said "You are but that don't mean I want you to move I wanna cuddle" she said "Awww you wanna cuddle wimme" I teased and she rolled her eyes again. "No never mind I'm going back to sleep" she said and I pulled her on me "shut up let's go to sleep" I said and wrapped my arms around her. She sat up and glared at me "don't be telling me to shut up" she said and I pushed her head down to where she was laying on my chest "Ok baby now got to sleep" I said "I'm not no damn baby" she said smacking her lips "yes you are now go to sleep". She huffed and mumbled something but I ignored her. "Can you pat my back" she asked looking up at me "Yea sure baby" I said "Stop calling me that" she said and I paid her no mind Instead I slipped my hand under her shirt and patted her back until I heard her light snores.

I looked down at her and she looked peaceful. I like this side of her who woulda thought she was a big baby. I decided to go back to sleep and get some rest

—————-
Ming POV:

I was at peaches house chilling and watching tv I been staying over here since Onika told me not to go home because it's not safe. Peaches didn't ask any questions she just gave me a place to stay and I appreciate her for this. I been real depressed lately and I don't got nobody to talk to. I don't wanna talk to cookie cause I know this is harder on her and she probably tryna avoid having to talk about it. I just miss my momma so much. I might've not been as close to her as Onika was but I loved her just as much and I adored her and I appreciated her. I just need her right now I need her badly. She always joked with me we had the best memories.

Flash back:

"MOMMY" I yelled busting into her room "Girl didn't I tell yo ass to knock before you come into my room" she said looking at me like I was crazy "Yea but this is importantttt" I whined "I don't care get ya ass out and try again" she said and I huffed walking back out. "HUFF AGAIN I'LL BEAT YA ASS" I heard her yell from the other side of the door and I giggled.

I knocked on the door and she ain't say nothing so I knocked again. "WHO IS IT" I heard her yell "It's me momma" I said and she paused "WHO IS ME" she said after and while and I rolled my eyes. Why she always wanna play "Momma come on I was just in there" I said "THAT AINT WHAT I ASKED WHATS YA NAME CHILD" she said and I smacked my lips "SMACK EM AGAIN" she warned. How the hell she hear me. "It's ming mommy" I said "Ohh ming ma baby come in" she said all sweet. It's some wrong with this women.

I walked into her room "MOMMMY" I yelled jumping on the bed and She popped me hard as fuck "Owwww" I whined rubbing the spot she hit "Dont be jumping on my bed girl" she said pointing her finger at me "my bad" I mumble. "What you want" she asked "Nothing I just missed you" I said laying on her "no you don't you ain't even been gone that long" she said and mushed my head "Yes but I still missed you so take a nap wimme" I said and snuggled into her. "I don't like you like that" she said and I rolled my eyes "you love me now hush mother I'm trying to sleep" I said and she laughed. "Ok mimi imma let you sleep on me I guessss" she said and kissed my head. "I love you momma" I said "I love you to ugly" she said "Mmcht, I ain't even ugly" I said and she laughed.

End of flashback.

"Ming" I heard and looked up and seen peach standing my over me. "Yeah , wassup" I said wiping my eyes "Are you ok you was crying" she asked concerned "Yeah I'm good just going through something right now" I said "Is it because of your mom and you sister" she asked and I almost broke my neck turning to look at her. "How do you know about that" I asked nobody knows about mommy yet so how the fuck do she.

She looked around nervously "Uhh I don't know about nothing I just assumed that y'all was arguing or sum" she said rubbing her hands up and down her leg. "Uhh yea sure" I said looking at her weird. She know something I can tell but why would she keep something like this away from me. I need to talk to cookie about this. "Peach I think imma call my sister and see if I can go with her" I said and she got up "No" she said and got in front of me "What you mean no" I said "Imma miss you I don't want you to go yet" she said then hugged me tight making me not be able to move. "Im not leaving for good I'm just going to see her" I said trying to push her off me "You promise" she said looking up at me "Yes not get off me" I said then completely pushed her off.

I got my bag and walked out the house. She was acting weird and how did she know about chanel and momma. I decided to just call cookie.

Onika POV:

I was sleep and I heard my phone going off I didn't feel like getting up so I just let it ring. When we was finally stopped I tried to go back to sleep. "Bae get yo ass up and get yo damn phoneee" brat whined "No I don't feel like it I'm sleepy" I complained then the ringing stopped "see it stopped" I said laying back on her chest then it started ringing again. I groaned loudly and stuffed my face in brat neck. "Answer the phone damn" she said sounding aggravated "nooooo" I whined and kicked my legs. I'm fucking sleepy. She smacked her lips and mumbled "cry baby ass" before answering the phone.

"Hello......Yea who is this ?.... Oh ok here she go" she said then looked at me "it's yo sister" she said then held the phone to my ear. "Hello" I said half sleep "Nicki come get me man" she said sounding a little irritated "why what happened" asked "First of all bitch I know you seen me fucking calling you and second who answered the phone" she said and I could just picture her rolling her neck. "I was sleep and my friend answered the phone" I said and brat took the phone off my ear and said "Her girlfriend answered the phone" then put it back on my ear. I looked up at her and mugged the shit outta her. Why they leave me here with this muthafucka.

"When you get a girlfriend" ming asked "I ain't got no damn girlfriend but call Rih and tell her to get you and you can come over here tomorrow with them" I said and she smacked her lips "lazy ass" she mumbled "And is, now bye bitch be safe I love you" I said then she hung up. I decided to text her
Text convo:
Me: text me when you get there ok

Ugly ass 🤮😘: ok and I love you too pussy licker 🙄💖. And I gotta tell you sum important tomorrow.

Me: Ik 🥰! And ok make sure you get some food

Ugly ass 🤮😘: I don't got no money.

Me: tell Rih to buy you something to eat and I'll pay her back

Ugly ass 🤮😘: ok thank you ugly elf.
                         End of text convo.

I laughed at what she said then sat my phone then laid on brat chest and tried to go back to sleep. Key word TRIED. This ugly bitch wanna mess with me and shit "cookieeee" she said poking me "WHAT DAMN" I yelled irritated as fuck. "Will you be my girlfriend" she asked with a goofy smile. I looked at her with a bored face "No now leave me alone" I said and put my face in her neck trying to sleep "then get off me" she said pushing me but I ain't move cause I was holding her "Nooo I wanna cuddle" I said and laid my face on hers "Come on bae movee" she said pushing my head"No lemme lay like this it's comfortable" I said putting it back where it was at. "Say please" she said and pushed it again I rolled my eyes "really" I said dry "yes really say please" she said and I huffed "please" I said "please what" she teased and I groaned loudly "Please baby" I said and she smiled "of course you can mamas" she said and I felt a lil thingy in my stomach. I think I got the shits.I laid my face back on hers and went to sleep.

Tomorrow I gotta kill somebody.

Im late but I wanna say happy birthday to two legends .

Lisa "left eye" lopes  -May 27 💖♾

Cameron Boyce -May 28 💛💋

R.I.P to both of them they were are huge inspiration and had a great impact in their career both had a good spirit and will forever have a place in my heart 💙.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 12.5K 58
"Why do you act different with me ?" "Because you're my friend" ⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️: sexual assault, murder, abuse, drug use, self harm
199K 8.7K 32
Nicki grew up in an abusive house hold. Her father beats her mother he's an alcoholic. He ends up beating Nicki and she runs away and runs into Bey w...
41.3K 2.5K 28
It stops at a crime that im gonna make you mine. G!P Onika
135K 7.5K 69
Beyonce and Onika work together and eventually fall in love but can they stay in love? -- (G!p) (GxG)