Vengeful Fire (Possessed Kai...

By HollowWind087

When the ninja go to the cave of the first spinjitzu master. Kai successfully gets Lloyd back and breaks the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Update/News
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Two

4.3K 104 9
By HollowWind087

"You!" Kai shouted sending a blast of fire at Morro.
Morro moved out the way onto the roof part of the back of the ship.
"I can see that I'm not welcome here. Don't worry I'll be gone once your dead and your beloved green ninja is gone." Morro told Kai showing how upset he was.
"I won't let you lay a finger on him!" Kai said and used his element to blast him towards Morro and then send another directly at the ghost.

"Do you promise?" Morro teased preventing the blast by summoning swirling wind right under Kai and formed a small twister right under the fire ninja, sending him upward and into the sky.

Kai yelped as he thought he was going to fall off but luckily the hard sails saved him. He grunted from the pain from his back and slowly got back up. He growled as he looked back towards
Morro and clutched his fists.

"You were always awful at keeping promises." Morro mocked. "Haven't you and friends learned not to be in the skies from our last battle here?"

Kai looked at Morro with a small confident smile. "Yeah, So? That was when you were a coward and fought us powerless." He said lighting both his hands on fire and getting into fighting position.

Morro growled in annoyance and shot blasts of wind at him from both sides.

Kai tried using his powers to block the wind but logic was against him and he was blown back. He needed to get off the sails or the wind could push him off.

"I'll tell Lloyd that you tried saving his life." Morro reassured with a evil grin and shot another blast of wind at Kai but he quickly flipped backwards going under the sail and back on the ship's grounds. Kai shifted when he heard fighting from behind the door he came from. Kai then noticed ghosts appearing from around the ship.

"I guess this is going to have to get messy." Morro said getting down from the sails and looking straight at Kai. "Destroy them all!" He told the ghosts.

Kai shifted as he heard someone yelling coming from the door and saw Cole phase through the door and swipe his scythe around him getting rid of the ghosts that were close by.

"Thought you can take Morro on by yourself?" Cole asked.

"We just need to keep him away from Lloyd and get rid of the rest of these ghosts." Kai told him.

Morro and the other ghosts didn't see Cole coming. He nearly forgot that there was a ghost fighting by their side. He huffed and summoned two cursed katanas. "So be it.." Morro said.

The ghosts went forward at the two ninja.

"Here." Cole said and gave Kai his Aeroblade.

"Thanks, grim reaper." Kai replied, grabbing his brother's Aeroblade and started swinging at the ghosts.

"Where'd all these ghosts come from?" Cole asked. He was swinging his scythe left and right. He shifted when he heard metal banging noises and saw a few ghosts breaking the bounty up. "Hey!" Cole shouted running at them and swung his scythe at them.

Jay was woken when he saw ghosts messing with his stuff in his room. "What the!?!" Jay yelped as a skreemer came at him and scared him making the ninja lose his balance and fall off his bed. Jay scrambled to his feet and looked over at his aeroblade that hung on the wall with his ninja suit on the desk and ran to it but a ghost had grabbed it. "Oh.. crud.." Jay looked at the ghost and it's friends. Jay glared at the ghosts and lit his hands on lighting. Hopefully his powers work like those ghost busters weapons in the movies. "May movie logic be with me." He whispered to himself and yelled as he attacked the ghosts with his lighting.

Misako and Nya were in Lloyd's room, watching over him when they heard the noises.

Nya shifted as she heard fighting and Jay's yelling from outside Lloyd's door. She looked down at Lloyd with concern. "Don't worry Lloyd. They don't stand a chance.." She told the resting blonde. She was confident to protect Lloyd with the water from the buckets that laid around the room. There were at least five in total. Once ghost had entered the room she summoned water out of a few buckets and striked them one by one like it was an arcade game. She turned towards the door when she heard Jay screaming from the hall. "Jay!" Nya yelled out in worry. She looked back at misako.

"Go." She told Nya as she held a bucket of water and a deep stone staff.

Nya quickly opened the door to see the blue ninja wrapped in blankets and getting choked. Nya gasped from the sight and blasted water at the possessed blankets and near by ghosts. "Get away from him!" She yelled.

Jay fell to the ground, gasping for air as he was able to breathe again. "T-thanks Nya." He said, trying to regain his breathe.

Nya nodded and quickly went back into Lloyd's room to keep him safe.

Jay grabbed his areoblade from the ground and ran towards the nearest ghost and started attacking.

Zane was in the main room that controlled the ship, preventing the ghosts from causing.  crash. He froze the ghosts as much as he could. If only he had Kai. He could really help him with making some water to get rid of these ghosts right about now.

Kai had finished all the ghosts that were in his sight. He looked around for Morro to feel something sharp against his neck.

"I'm going to break you apart just like what you did to the realm crystal." Morro hissed, moving the swords closer to his neck.

"No, thanks." Kai said as he swung his arm with the areoblade from under the blade to strike Morro and set himself free.

Morro quickly let go of Kai and jumped back away from the ninja and growled.

Kai turned around and threw the areoblade at Morro to only see him disappear before the blade could hit him and went through the floor.

Kai shifted as Morro was inside the ship now and quickly ran to the door.

Cole continued fighting and cleared up a few ghosts until he saw one of Morro's friends.

"Attacking your own kind with a deep stone weapon?" The soul archer asked before clashing at Cole with a sword. "How cruel."

Cole grunted pushing against the soul archer with his scythe.

"I'm disappointed it wasn't my arrows who cursed you to be one of us." He teased.

Cole growled and pushed the archer back and started swinging his scythe around at him trying to get a hit.

Kai ran in the halls seeing Morro and ran at him and try to tackle him but he only phased through him falling on the floor.

Morro tried holding back his laughter but let it out seeing how much of stupid move that was on him. "Is that all you got?"

"No." Kai said and threw his aeroblade at him forcing Morro to avoid
It and hit the wall.

Morro glared at him and smirked as he had nothing to defend himself. But was thrown back when Kai shot fire at him.

Kai smirked and got up from the ground lighting his hands on fire. "Made you look."

Morro got off the ground and glared at Kai. "Fine, I'll kill you first."

"Go ahead and try." Kai replied getting into fighting position.

Lloyd started to wake from all the sounds and looked around seeing Nya and his mom.

"Nya? Mom? What's.. going on?" He asked.

"Everything is okay Lloyd. Your safe." His mom said to him.

Nya looked around seeing how the ghosts had stopped coming. "They're not showing up. Their numbers must be going down." Nya told them.

Lloyd moves his legs off his bed and tried standing up but stopped when his mom blocked him. "The others.. they need me." Lloyd told them, feeling really concern for everyone else.

"No, you need to stay here where it's safe." Misako told him. She didn't want her son going in anymore danger.

Lloyd pushed himself up. "I need to stop Morro." Lloyd said as he wanted revenge on him for what he made him do and show him how powerful he is since he didn't have a fair fight in their first battle.

"You still need to rest." Nya told him, helping Misako with this situation.
"And Morro won't stop knowing that I'm still weak and not defending myself." Lloyd argued running out the door.

"Lloyd!" His mom cried out seeing Nya run after him. "Please..., stay safe."
Lloyd went up to the control room where Zane was doing his best to fight off the ghosts.

Zane looked back over at Nya and Lloyd. "I'm glad to see you're here. Lloyd? What are you doing here?" He asked, doing his best to hold off the ghosts.

Nya used her water ability to vanish the ghosts around the room. "That should keep them away for a while."

"Thanks Nya." Zane said and looked at Lloyd. "You should be resting."

"I can't be in my bed and be vulnerable while Morro is here." Lloyd told Zane.

Zane looked at Lloyd and gave him a small nod as he slowly understood. He was okay with Lloyd being out as long as Nya was with him.

Morro continued fighting Kai, slashing at him with his swords. He heard one of the ghosts from the outside door tell him that the green ninja was above. He quickly used his wind sending Kai a few feet away from him and ran up to the deck.

Kai looked up from the hall and ran after Morro. "Oh no you don't!" Kai shouted running after him.

Cole continue trying to hit the archer but the archer vanished and attacked him from behind making him drop his scythe and pushed him against the ship, threatening to push him off board as he moved his bow closer to his neck making it difficult to move for him.

The soul archer grabbed one of his bows ready to strike it down at him. "Ready to see what the cursed realm looks like?" He asked with a evil chuckle.

"No, I've already seen it." Cole replies and used his element to strike stones at the soul archer making him retreat and vanish from the damage. "Thank you ghost side for making that hit." Cole said to himself. He ran to the front of the ship, getting rid of whatever ghosts left in attempt to help the others.

Morro ran to the deck and looked up at the control room where Lloyd was.

Kai ran to the door opening it and saw Morro and noticed that he was looking at Lloyd.

Morro used his wind powers to try and fly closer to the control room and saw that Nya was with him and just barely gets hit by a blast of fire that was shot right in front of him. Morro fell back and landed on his feet. He glared at Kai and thought of making this more interesting. "You've wanted to be the green ninja as well haven't you?" Morro asked acting innocent. "I can see how hard it was. Seeing Lloyd's memories, seeing how much it's affected you, that a child was chosen over you." Morro mocked.

"Shut up! I'm not like that anymore!" Kai yelled, blasting a huge flame of fire at Morro to only to see Morro wasn't there anymore. He looked around for Morro to only get hit from the side and slide against the wooden floor.

"Are you sure about that?" Morro noticed how Kai was slowly losing guard. "And I don't need to see your memories to know it's true." Morro smirked. "You want to protect him?" He asked with a disbelief look, pointing at Lloyd. "How can you protect him from yourself?" Morro asked with a evil grin.

Kai watch as he vanished. He growled, holding up his areoblade, and gazed around for master of wind. He immediately turned when he heard Lloyd cry out.

"Kai, look out!!!"

As soon as Kai turned around he watched as Morro enter his body. That's when everything felt like like it was going numb...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 349 23
An orphan girl who has no memory of her past, So she set out to find out who she is and what destiny lies along with her companions. To do that she...
61.9K 843 40
The title says it all a bunch of Ninjago headcanons (REQUESTS OPEN) UPDATE: I'm just going through and editing the formatting and adding some more to...
21.6K 345 31
Btw the cover was created by me but the pictures I used to create it are not, Original Published on Quotev (6/8/18) After Morro Possess Lloyd Garmad...
5.6K 63 18
Kai and Nya just transferred to Ninjago city middle school and its hard for Nya to get around until she makes some friends Skylor and PIXAL who later...