FATE || Levi x Reader

By toffy59

ON HOLD ------------------ Titans were the only thing people feared, so they had walls built so high that it... More

Introductions: Before The Story Starts
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
A Letter to My Readers

Chapter 14

12.8K 514 3.9K
By toffy59

Learning Something New

(Y/n) sat in the dining hall, eating her small breakfast while Levi stares at her flushed face. She had woken up in Eld's room by sunrise so she had to run to her room so no one would see her. She couldn't help but blush at the occurrences last night, especially since she enjoyed it so much.

"I'm done" (Y/n) mutters and throws her dishes into the kitchen's sink. Levi nods and they walk out of the dining hall silently. How can I talk to Levi when I literally fucked one of his friends? she thinks, trying to hold down the anxiety.

"Are you okay, (Y/n)?" Levi asks as they stop at the training grounds outside of the castle. (Y/n) looks at him in fear, he had just called her by her name. Levi tilts his head to the side, kicking a rock, "You said to call you by your name."

"Yeah, right, I forgot" (Y/n) says and shakes her head. She was wearing a loose white tank top with her sports bra and her black elastic shorts. Levi was wearing black sweatpants and a long sleeve beige shirt. They didn't want to wear their uniforms since they didn't want to ruin them.

"Alright, buttercup" (Y/n) says and stretches her arms, "What do you want to see?"

"Everything that you know up to now" Levi states. (Y/n) nods in agreement.

"I know how to jump really high by concentrating air under my feet" (Y/n) explains and closes her eyes to concentrate air under her feet. Once there was enough pressure, she releases the air and jumps up into the sky, her body passing the trees. (Y/n) falls down back onto the ground using the air to break her fall.

"How much energy does it take up to do that?" Levi asks, writing down in a journal about what she was telling him.

"My body is used to doing that so I have great stamina when I use it" (Y/n) states, "However, I'm not used to cutting things with my the wind so it takes up a lot of my energy."

"Then we'll work on that later with the titan dummies," Levi says and continues to write in the journal, "I want to test out your hand to hand combat skills."

He puts down his journal and brings up his arms in a defensive position. (Y/n) takes that as a signal for her to attack first. (Y/n) crouches down and runs up to him. He lowers his body so he could block her attack, but when she gets in front of him, she flips over his body and lands behind him.

Levi turns his body, but (Y/n) kicks the back of his knee bringing him down to kneel. She grabs his forehead and grabs his neck as if to suggest that she would slice his throat if she had a knife.

Levi clicks his tongue and taps her hand against his neck. She steps back and he gets up to look at her, "Oi, why was your first instinct to go for the neck?"

"I have a choking kink" (Y/n) jokes with a smirk.

"Let's try again," Levi mutters. (Y/n) nods and runs up to him. She throws a left hook and he ducks. He moves to his right swiftly and punches (Y/n) in her left rib making her grunt. He jumps back when (Y/n) turns her body to kick him with her right leg.

(Y/n) throws punches left and right, Levi deflecting all of them, "You're not bad for a human."

"I'm Humanity's Strongest Soldier" Levi taunts as he deflects another punch, "What did you expect?"

"Oh? So you take pride in that nickname?" (Y/n) smirks as she throws another punch at him. This time Levi grabs onto her arm and pulls her body towards him. He brings his leg up, kneeing her in the stomach.

(Y/n) lets her body lean onto the ground, her free arm landing on the ground. She puts her weight on her arm, bringing her legs up into a hand stand. She wraps her legs around Levi's throat before he could react. (Y/n) clenches her thighs, putting pressure on his throat. Levi taps out.

(Y/n) unwraps her legs from his throat and stands back up to look at him, "You seem to have acrobatic skills, can you show them to me?"

(Y/n) runs and jumps up in the air, she does an aerial cartwheel landing on her feet, "Like that?"

"How did you learn that?" Levi asks, his eyebrows furrowing and writing down what she was doing. He wasn't writing this down to further understand her, but so he can later use it to find out about her past. Acrobatic skills aren't taught anywhere and the Cadet Corps certainly didn't take the hand to hand combat training seriously so they would never teach them to go for the neck. 

"Why are you writing everything down?" (Y/n) asks confused by how the black-haired man kept writing everything about her. It made her be suspicious of his intentions to train her and she knew that he was extremely smart. He's up to something.

"Notes for Erwin, he can't come to see your training so I'm documenting it" Levi replies, still looking at his journal as he writes his suspicions. Levi then puts down his journal again, "I want to see how good you are at defense."

"Sure thing buttercup" (Y/n) mumbles, getting into a defensive stance. Levi runs up to her and swings at her head. She ducks down, grabbing onto his legs and picking them with ease. She wrestles him to the ground, straddling him in the process.

"Tch" Levi mutters and kicks the girl's left leg out to destabilize her. He pushes her body onto the ground causing her to let out a groan from the impact her head made with the ground. He pins her hands beside her head, "Looks like you're not that good at defense."

(Y/n) smirks and brings her face close to him, their lips almost touching, "Are you sure about that?"

Levi felt his heart skip, taken back from how close she was to him. He could smell her intoxicating fragrance. In one swift motion, Levi was pinned on the ground with his arms next to his head. (Y/n) was straddling him, putting pressure on his body with her thighs.

"Just so you know, I like being on top" (Y/n) flirts, sending him an over exaggerated wink. He rolls his eyes at her for the provocative comment. If there was one person that has made him show his emotions, then it's her. There was just something about her that made it safe for him to lower his guard.

"And you called me the pervert" Levi jokes back. (Y/n) laughs, standing up from the position they were in, "Let's take a break."

"Should we start our lessons now?" (Y/n) asks as they sit down under a large tree, the wind blowing through their hair.

"Yes," Levi says and turns his body to look at her. (Y/n) teaches him the basics like the alphabet. He was a fast learner so he had it down in thirty minutes. She then moves onto showing him simple signs like greetings. Levi was really enjoying spending time with the girl.

If I just overlook her taunts and teasing, she can be really nice company, he thinks. He watches how her eyes light up every time she says something interesting and how her lips turn upwards into a smile every time he gets something right. Now I know why you have so many people wrapped around your finger, (Y/n).

They were walking back to the castle for lunch, Levi sat with the other superiors and (Y/n) sat down with her friends. She sat next to Ymir, but the freckled girl switched seats with Armin to sit away from her.

"Ymir?" (Y/n) asks as she stares at the freckled girl. Ymir hears her but ignores her by talking with Krista. (Y/n) raises her eyebrow at her and looks around at her friends.

Eren was ignoring her by speaking with Connie and Sasha. Reiner and Jean were also ignoring her as they spoke to each other. (Y/n) glances at Bertholdt, but he was also ignoring her. She grabs onto her glass cup, crushing it in her hand out of anger. Everyone snaps their head at her, their eyes widening as they see the blood rush out of her hand.

"Why the fuck are all of you ignoring me?" (Y/n) slowly asks, her eyes set on her hands. They could feel the anger radiating off of her. She was never one to lose control of her anger. However, one of her biggest fears is being ignored.

"Because you're a whore" Ymir harshly whispers. (Y/n) glares at the freckled girl who was glaring back at her, "We know about your little rendezvous last night."

(Y/n) roughly stands up from her seat, pushing the seat onto the ground, "I'm nobody's girl. I can fuck who I want. Don't forget you're the one who shot me down."

With that she leaves the room without eating anything, her blood dripping from her hand onto the wooden floor. Ymir looks down at the table, shamefully at what she had said about her best friend. Fuck, I messed up.

"All of you except for Eren," a stoic voice pipes up, they turn to Levi to look at what he was going to say, "Clean the dining hall from top to bottom, brats."

Hanji stands up from the table with a dark expression. She runs out of the room, following the path of blood that (Y/n) left behind. She finds the girl sitting in the infirmary picking out the glass from her hand, "Let me help you with that."

(Y/n) watches as Hanji sits in front of her, grabbing onto a tweezer. Hanji slowly pulls out the glass shards one by one. She then grabs onto the rubbing alcohol to clean the cuts, "This will sting."

"I'm used to it" (Y/n) mumbles sadly. Hanji cleans up the cuts and then wraps the bandage around her hand, "Shorty is going to kill me for dirtying the floor."

"Actually and surprisingly, shorty is making your friends clean the dining hall and the blood trail," Hanji says, a small smile on her face, "I'm sorry your friends are being assholes."

(Y/n) laughs at the comment, "It's fine. I guess I had it coming my way by going on a date with Eld."

"Eld took you out on a date?" Hanji asks in shock, "He's so quiet, I never thought he would."

"I know, I was shocked too" (Y/n) says, "But I really enjoyed it. The most fun I've had in a while."

"You have a lot people pinning after you," Hanji states.

"That's because us demons have something called The Alluring" (Y/n) says. Hanji glances up at the girl to tell her to continue, "Demons are known for being cunning and deceiving. The Alluring is basically an innate part of us that makes people be attracted to us. It's something we can't switch off. However, that's only for looks and first impressions. Their attraction to me is genuine."

"Oh! That's so interesting!" Hanji exclaims in excitement at the newfound information, "You have to teach me more about demons!"

"I have limited knowledge" (Y/n) replies with a smile, "But I'll try my best."

The special operation squad rode on their horses along with Eren and (Y/n) who were completely ignoring each other. Eld rode his horse beside (Y/n) to comfort her from the outburst her friends had earlier.

"So, we're going to test Eren's titan powers," Eld says trying to converse with the sullen girl.

"Oh yeah," (Y/n) mutters, her eyes glaring at Eren's head. Eren feels her glare and turns around to glance at her. The anger in her eyes was enough for him to turn back around, his hands gripping the horse's rein tighter. Oh no, (Y/n) is really mad, he thinks.

"You have him scared" Eld speaks up and she glances at him. He wore a small smile on his face, "As he should be."

(Y/n) lets a small laugh leave her lips, smiling up at the blonde. She really enjoyed his company, it was refreshing. They reach a clearing in the woods that had a picnic table. They got off their horses and tied them to the tree branches.

Hanji ushers Eren into a well down below to control his powers. (Y/n) leans against a tree and Levi walks up to her. He signs to her "hello" to show that he had learned something and (Y/n) signs back. He leans against the tree with her.

"You should get better friends" Levi whispers, keeping his eyes on his squad who was surrounding the well.

"They're just hurt that Eld had the balls to ask me out first" (Y/n) whispers back, her eyes on the blonde man.

"At least you picked out a good person to be with," Levi says, a slight ting of jealousy making his heart hurt.

"We're not together together" (Y/n) mumbles, kicking the dirt, "We just went on one date, it doesn't mean much."

"To Eld, it does," Levi says, his eyes are now on her, "Don't go breaking his heart or I'll beat you up, brat."

"I won't, shorty" (Y/n) says. Hanji walks up to them and asks Levi to talk privately about something. (Y/n) sits down at the picnic table with Eren while the special operation squad walked around the field boredly, "We have to talk, asshole."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm an asshole," Eren says, his teal eyes making eye contact with her (e/c) eyes, "I'm sorry for earlier, we didn't mean to hurt you."

"Yes you did, don't lie" (Y/n) harshly says, her eyes glaring at him, "I want you to be my little bird and tell them to fuck off for me. That I won't be talking to anyone of you until all of you apologize to me. I've done nothing wrong."

Eren sat there quietly, his hands trembling. He had never seen her this angry, this hostile towards him. She was always kind to everyone, but today's events had gotten to her, "Alright. I'm really sorry, (Y/n). I don't want you to stop being friends with me. You're an important part of my life. You're the only one who understands what I'm going through."

"I accept your apology" (Y/n) says, "But you have to give me your bread for a week."

Eren laughs at her request and nods his head. His flower ring comes undone and falls onto the ground. He leans over to grab it when lightning stroke. His arm had transformed into a titan's arm.

"Eren!" (Y/n) shouts, jumping onto the arm he was trying to get out off.

"What is the meaning of this?" Gunther yells, drawing his blades. Petra, Oluo, and Eld follow suit.

"He's going to kill us!" Oluo shouts as he points his swords at Eren.

"(Y/n), get off him before you get hurt" Eld calmly says.

"Calm down" (Y/n) grumbles out and pulls out a sword from her ODM gear. She starts cutting off the muscle that attaches Eren's arm to the titan's arm, "He's not a threat so lower your blades. It was just an accident."

"How can you know that?" Petra asks, her blades pointing at Eren.

"Because he hasn't killed any of us yet" Levi speaks up and raises his hand, "Lower your weapons."

"But Captain..." Petra mumbles.

"Do it, all of you" Levi orders and they do as he says. Once the muscle wasn't attached to Eren, he falls off the arm. Hanji comes running out of the woods, screaming her head off. She jumps onto the titan's hand, the skin on her hands burning.

"It's hot! This is amazing!" Hanji yells, her body shaking from the euphoria she feels, "Eren! How did you transform your arm?"

"I bent down to pick up (Y/n)'s flower ring when it happened" Eren answers. Hanji grabs the flower ring that was between the fingers of the titan's hand. 

"So from what you've told me, I can infer that you can only transform into a titan when you are motivated by something that sparks emotion" Hanji states as she hands the burnt ring to Eren. He looks at the ring sadly and (Y/n) places a hand on his shoulder.

"I'll make you another one" (Y/n) softly says and smiles at her friend. Eren smiles back, happy that she wasn't angry at him anymore. Eld keeps his eyes on them, jealousy bubbling throughout his body.

"It's almost dinner time, let's go" Levi orders and heads to the horses with everyone except Hanji and Moblit. 

(Y/n) sat next to Erwin at the superior's table. He had called her over to talk about something, but in reality, Erwin wanted to keep her away from her friends. They eat their food, (Y/n) listening in on the discussions about the formation of the expedition. People left the dining hall one by one, the last few people left were the superiors and the special operation squad.

The dining hall doors open and everyone goes quiet. (Y/n) looks up from the table, her (e/c) eyes meeting black ones.

Caleb Holt stood tall, staring at her with soften eyes. He lifts up his right hand to show her a basket full of lemons and a variation of colorful hyacinths, "I'm sorry."

----------------------------------

Y'all are not ready for the next chapter lol.

If you guys see me switching from American English to British English, it's because I have this chrome extension that checks my spelling and grammar errors and it's British because War of 1812 wasn't enough to keep the British from colonizing the US again.

Am I the only one who ships Hanji and Moblit? I thought their relationship dynamic was so cute.

Thank you guys for 100+ votes!

~toffy59

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 194 18
The longer you live like animals, the easier you turn into them. Living in walls was nothing new to you. Being from the underground you knew what it...
379 16 19
"I have been outside the walls for about ten years now. I miss my home; I miss my friends. I live where the Titans can't reach me, and every day is a...
48.9K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...
236K 4.9K 35
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 π΄π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘₯ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿβœ”οΈŽ βπ‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”?❞ W...